Chapter 47

Back

Yoona and Hyoyeon are in the Han River under the bridge finding the entrance. Hyoyeon spotted something and motioned Yoona over. They found the entrance. Yoona used the passcode Liang Shi gave her as they swam inside which lead them underground into the River. They both slowly appear above water making sure the coast is clear as the got out of the water. They hide their diving gear and took out their hand guns which had a silencer on it. Yoona lead while Hyoyeon followed. Yoona and Hyoyeon killed a couple of Gyuri’s guards clearing the area before going into the Intel room. Once they entered they shot the men there before they could even pull out their guns. Yoona and Hyoyeon went through the computers gathering all the Intel that was on the computers until…

“Well, well…if it isn’t Im Yoona and Kim Hyoyeon.” They both look up at the big monitor to see Gyuri.

“I figured you’d two would be here but I thought your sister would be with you.” Gyuri says.

“She’s safe from you.” Yoona told her as Gyuri laughs.

“Gyuri, we don’t have to do this. We know what Yoona’s father did to you and your family.” Hyoyeon says.

“You had no right to look through my family history and that mother er deserves to die for everything he’s done. You see all these people who are helping me most have a grudge against Yoona’s father and some just want the money.” Gyuri says.

“We can settle this a different way, Gyuri. I promise you that he will pay badly for everything he has done.” Yoona says.

“Too late Yoona…what’s done is done and he finished it when he ruin my life and took my family away from me. He killed my parents and ruined me.” Gyuri says angrily.

“I’d knew that Liang Shi guy would go to you when I told him to kill Yuri. What a traitor…I also know that the others are taking out the other hideouts as we speak. You think I wasn’t a step ahead of you to hide from you and your team, Yoona. But don’t worry I’m still going to kill your father and that includes the both of you.” Gyuri says then took something out pushing down on it.

BOOM

“What the was that?” Hyoyeon ask balancing herself.

“Baekhyun?” Yoona says through the earpiece.

“It was an explosion and there’s more. You two have to get out of there fast.” Baekhyun says.

“Hyo…” Yoona calls.

“Yeah, just hold on…” Hyo says typing something on the computer.

“MOVE IT HYOYEON!!!!!!!” Hyo heard TaengSica yell at her.

“Done, let’s go.” Hyo says as they both ran for it.

They got to the entrance and saw that their diving gear is ruined leaving one tank of air left. Yoona put it on Hyoyeon and push her into the water. They began to swim out of the hideout before it crush them. They were lucky to get out of there alive. They rush back to their bikes heading back to the base before Gyuri’s men got there. The next morning the others told them that everything was done but Gyuri wasn’t there.

“Yeah, she nearly crush Yoona and me in that cave.” Hyoyeon says.

“We were lucky to get out of there in time.” Yoona says as Hyoyeon agreed with her.

In Jeju

Sulli, Krystal, and Uee were heading to the place where Hara is hiding. Sulli knock on the door as the door open showing Go Hara with a shocked face.

“Wait…” Sulli stop from Hara from closing the door.

“Hara, can we talk. I’m Im Sulli, this is Krystal Jung, and Uee. Please can we talk?” Sulli ask nicely as Hara open the door allowing them in as they sat on the couch seeing how nice the place looks.

“What are you two doing here?” Hara ask Sulli and Krystal.

“We’re here to talk to you…about your sister.” Krystal told her shocking her.

“H-how did you know about Gyuri-unnie?” Hara ask as they began to explain to her what Gyuri has been doing these past years after their parent’s death.

“No, that can’t be true…Unnie, would never do anything like that.” Hara says denying everything.

“I’m sorry, Hara. I wish she was but she isn’t. She’s doing this because of what he did to you and your family.” Krystal says.

“Well then she should do it. He ruined my family’s life…your father killed my parents and made Unnie do all of this crazy stuff.” Hara yelled.

“Hara, do you really want you sister to keep doing this? Look at what’s happen after many years of holding that grudge against him. Her hatred for him has made her kill people where some of them were working for him but there were some that weren’t. Some of those people who weren’t were only involved because he threaten to make their lives miserable and he did. Using them as slaves and even ing a bunch of girls. Yes, I agree he should die but death is too easy of punishment for him after all of the things he’s done to everyone even me.” Sulli says.

“What did he do to you?” Hara ask as Sulli began to tell her about her story what happen to her mother, Yoona, and them leaving.

“He doesn’t give two s that I’m his flesh and blood or my sister when he beat her and was trying to her. When I heard that I wanted to kill him myself, yes but I’m not that kind of person. He needs a worse punishment than death and my sister can give it to him because I know she can. My sister Yoona wants to fix things with your sister and stop her from this road of blood thirsty revenge. My sister and I want to help restore the Park Enterprise or the Park family name….your family but you have to help us.” Sulli says.

“Can I ask you something Hara?” Krystal ask as Hara nod her head.

“Is your sister really the person we just told you or is she someone else?” Krystal ask her as Hara froze to think.

“N-no…she isn’t the Unnie I always know. She was always happy and cheery but now she’s cold and distant.” Hara says a tear falling her eyes as Sulli wipe it.

“You can help save your sister and bring her back to her usual self.” Sulli told her.

“B-but won’t they kill her?” Hara ask.

“Yoona won’t let your sister die, Hara. Yoona is much like her mother and Yoona believes your sister deserves a second chance in life which is what she is trying to do…not killing her but saving her from herself.” Uee told her.

BAM

“…is there a way out of here Hara?” Uee ask taking out her hand gun as Sulli did the same.

“There’s a hidden door under the mat which goes into the water.” Hara told her.

“They’ll see us if we are under the water swimming away.” Sulli says.

“Wait, I see one of those Jet Ski’s out there.” Krystal says.

“We’ll have to fight our way through in order for us to get to the Jet Ski’s.” Uee says.

BAM

“Ready Sulli?” Uee ask.

“No…but when have I ever been ready for something like this.” Sulli says making Uee smile at her as Krystal and Hara hid behind the couch.

BAM

Back In Seoul

Yoona is pacing in the monitor room waiting for her sister to call her. Yoona and Jessica tried calling them but they wouldn’t answer making things worse and them more worried.

RING

“SULLI!!!! KRYSTAL!!!!” Yoona and Jessica yelled as they saw them on the monitor.

“Sulli is that blood?” Hyoyeon ask seeing some blood on Sulli.

“Yeah, don’t worry they aren’t mine well some are but not all of them.” Sulli says.

“What happen?” Yoona ask coldly as Yuri back hug her to calm her down.

“Oh you know the usual. Gyuri’s men came and started to shoot us. I told the girls to hide behind the couch while Uee and I dealt with the men. We manage for a while until more came so Uee push us to the Jet Ski while she dealt with them. I honestly didn’t want to leave her but I had no choice since I had to take Krystal and Hara to the hideout. Before I called I got a call from one of Uee’s friends telling me that she’s still breathing but badly hurt. It seem one of the guys decided to blow up the house carrying a grenade. ing bastard.” Sulli says.

“The good news is that you guys are safe.” Yuri says as the other nod.

“What about Hara?” Taeyeon ask.

“I’m right here.” Just then Hara appeared on the screen.

“I’m guess she’s you sister, Sulli.” Hara says pointing at Yoona.

“Yup and these are my Unnies.” Sulli says introducing them to her.

“Hara, will you help us with your sister?” Tiffany ask her then saw the sadness in Hara’s eyes.

“I’ll help you…I want to save my sister but I’m worried that you might kill her?” Hara says.

“We won’t kill her…she even you deserve better than this and I’ll anything in my power to help you and your sister that is a promise.” Yoona says.

“Thank you.” Hara says as Yoona nod her head.

“So, Unnie who’s picking us up?” Sulli ask.

“JS, Kikwang, Yoseob, Le, and Kahi are flying there as we speak they should be there shortly bringing you three here. Umma should tell you if they have arrived or not.” Yoona says as Sulli nods.

“Unnie, what did you find at the Intel hideout?” Sulli ask.

“Just stuff about us especially about him. It seems Gyuri has been watching him for a long time now. She even has some pictures of Umma’s death and even some pictures of him sleeping with other woman.” Yoona says.

“Well, that’s nothing new.” Sulli says rolling her eyes just then Baekhyun appeared panting hard.

“Guys, Gyuri just attacked at Im Enterprise.” Baekhyun told them as he showed them the on TV of the building burning and slowly falling apart.

“, Sulli contact JS and tell him to ing hurry. We are going there to stop her. She’s after him and I know she’ll be there to kill him herself.” Yoona says.

Gyuri was hiding…in a disguise as a janitor for Im Enterprise. Her and some others who are helping her. Last night, she knew Yoona and her team would come and get her so she came here. Being the janitor she was able to set some bombs which started the fire but she wouldn’t start it until he was there…the man who killed her parents Mr. Im. Gyuri was waiting patiently outside for Mr. Im to get out of the building. Gyuri finally found him with Jay his personal body guard and some other body guards but Gyuri didn’t care as long as he was dead she would be happy. She began to walk out with five guys with her which two were disguise as Mr. Im body guards.

“Mr. Im!!!!” Gyuri yelled pointing a gun at him as he turn around to see Gyuri shocked him.

“YOU!!!” Mr. Im yelled as Jay pulled out his gun pointing at Gyuri as three more did the same.

Gyuri’s men pulled out there’s pointing at them but the two of the body guards of Mr. Im was being held from Gyuri’s men who disguise themselves as his personal body guard.

“Are you ready to die?” Gyuri ask smirking at Mr. Im.

“Not before you die.” Jay says.

BAM

“AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Jay was on the ground with a bullet through his head as Gyuri shot him without even blinking then pointed her gun at Mr. Im.

“You ruin my family’s life killing my parents and taking away their money…everything from them.” Gyuri says.

“WAIT…GYURI!!!!” Yoona yelled running through the crowd as her team pointed their machine guns at her men and Gyuri.

“Stay out of this Yoona. I’m going to kill this son of a for everything he’s done…I’ll be doing you a favor and everyone else in this world a favor.” Gyuri says.

“I’ve never thought my own daughter would save me?” Mr. Im says making Yoona and the other girls glare at him.

“In your ing dreams .” Jessica says coldly.

“Gyuri, this isn’t who you are. What would you sister think if she saw you like this right now?” Hyoyeon ask.

“Shut up! Don’t bring her into this.” Gyuri says.

“Hyoyeon and I understand where you are going from Gyuri. We have younger siblings too and I too would do the same thing you are doing but that isn’t who I am same with you and you know it. You know it very well that you aren’t this kind of person even your sister knows it too.” Yoona says.

“SHUT UP!!!!” Gyuri yells glaring at Mr. Im who was froze from his spot.

“Are you going to ing help me or not?” Mr. Im ask Yoona’s team who shook their head.

“We take orders from Yoona not you.” Hyuna told him as he growled.

“Unnie…” Gyuri’s eyes widen when she heard Hara’s voice then saw her running to her.

“STOP!!!!” Gyuri yelled at her but Hara still went to her anyways putting her hand on the gun which was shaking a little.

“Unnie, this isn’t who you are. You aren’t cold, distant or violent. You are nice, caring, and very loving. Please Unnie don’t do this…don’t be this person. Yoona-unnie and the others promised not to kill you and to help you. Yoona-unnie believe you deserve a second chance and I believe it too. Yoona-unnie would even help restore our family name…please Unnie don’t do this.” Hara says tears falling down her face making Gyuri look at her then slowly lowed her gun.

Hara took the gun from her and put it on the ground giving her sister a warm hug. Mr. Im saw this and took Jay’s gun from the ground pointing it at Gyuri and Hara. Gyuri saw and push her sister aside.

“NO!!!!!!!!”

BAM

Hara felt something really warm on her hands as she saw her sister’s blood on her hand from the gun wound that hit her chest. Yoona’s took down the guards from both sides and Yoona took her father down breaking his wrist that had the gun on it. Kai took over for her bring Mr. Im up cuffing his hands.

“Get your hands off of me I am the most powerful man in Korea you’ll pay for this.” Mr. Im yelled.

“U-unnie…” Hara calls her sister who had her head resting on her lap.

“You shouldn’t cry Hara…you don’t look pretty when crying.” Gyuri says wiping her tears with her non-bloody hands.

“Promise me you will live your life to the fullest and become a great woman, okay. I know you will do great after all you are the brains remember little Hara.” Gyuri says making Hara cry even more.

“Yoona…” Gyuri called for the girl as she went over to her kneeling down looking at Gyuri in the eyes.

“You promise something to Hara now I want you to promise me something…promise me to make her happy with no more sadness. She deserves better than this…she didn’t deserve the hell hole of my life when growing up.” Gyuri says.

“I promise to make Hara happy and for her life to be happy. I’ll restore you family’s name again as well.” Yoona says as Gyuri smile at her as her eyes slowly closed.

“UNNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!” Hara started to cry as some of the other girls began to cry as well even some people in the audience.

Just then the police came through and saw everything.

“You get this off of me!!” Mr. Im yelled at the police telling them to get Kai off of him as they began to walk towards him.

“And arrest those es for trying to kill me.” Mr. Im says.

“You help him out I swear in the snap of my finger you will be jobless living on the streets begging for food and rely on nothing but eating street rats every.single.day.” Yoona says sternly as the cops stop and look at Yoona as their eyes widen in shock.

“What the are you doing standing there? Get this off of me.” Mr. Im ordered.

“They won’t because I am here.” Just then the General appeared walking next to Yoona.

“G-General Lee-Soo man.” One of the Officers said.

“Who the are you?” Mr. Im ask.

“I’m the head leader of Special Ops military much more powerful than you prick and Yoona’s boss after all she works for me but what else do I expect from my daughter well daughters.” The General says making Yoona smile at him same with Sulli who was also there.

“What the …I’m her ing father not you old man.” Mr. Im says as the General went close to Mr. Im inching to his face staring right into Mr. Im eyes as Mr. Im mentally shrink into size as how powerful he was.

“You are under arrest Mr. Im.” The General says.

“WHAT!!!!! I cannot be arrest…I’ll sue you and you have nothing on me.” Mr. Im says smirking just then Sulli appeared next to Yoona.

“Oh but we do…” Yoona and Sulli say then pulled out a mini IPad.

Mr. Im eyes widen seeing him ing a girl who was telling him to stop then abusing her but not just her but children. Then selling drugs or helping those sell drugs. Then it went to him beating Yoona up when she was a kid to when she got older.

“I forgot to tell you that this is all over the news…look.” Yoona says pointing at an outdoor TV showing the same thing on the IPad.

“You..” Mr. Im says then wince in pain as Kai applied pressure to his broken wrist.

“You are going to be sent to a prison…the most terrifying person in Korea. The all men prison Daredevil where the men don’t give two who you are or what you are as they beat the out of you and even you even if you are a guy. They need to get over their needs somehow and I’m sure they’ll love to do it to the famous Mr. Im of Im Enterprise…oh and some of those men in there were sent there because of you just to let you know.” Yoona says as she saw the fear written on his face making Yoona and Sulli smirk but not just them but the other girls too.

“You can’t put me in jail I am the CEO of Im Enterprise.” He says.

“Oh, I don’t you read Umma’s will well her will was for Yoona to talk over the company when she turn 24 and she’s already 25 so you are now the ex-CEO of Im Enterprise. We already got all the paper works done and even the government to allow this after they saw your little video.” Sulli says.

“My son help them right Yunho?” The General says as Yunho appeared with the paper showing Mr. Im as his eyes widen in shock.

“You are no longer the CEO of Im Enterprise and all of you belongings and funding will now to the new CEO of Im Enterprise Im Yoona and Kwon Yuri.” Yunho says which shocked some of the girls when they heard Yuri’s name.

“Take this piece of trash away.” The General ordered but Sulli stop them.

Sulli punch Mr. Im in the face which lead to a cut on his lip.

“That is for hurting Yoona.” Sulli says then Yoona went up to him and elbow him right in the nose breaking it as he yelled in pain with blood coming down his nose.

“That is for Umma and for all the you put us through, -wipe.” Yoona says.

Yoona and Sulli went back to the other girls.

“So how’d it feel?” Sunny ask.

“Felt ing awesome.” Sulli says.

“I’m pleased now since he has a busted up nose.” Yoona says making everyone laugh.

5 Years Later (Seohyun’s POV)

5 years has past and we are living a happy life. All of us got married on the same day since we all wanted to make it special since we are a family. Yoona-unnie retired from the military 3 years ago which made Yuri-unnie and the other Unnies happy. All of us are now working together and everything is a big success. Hara-unnie has gotten much closer to us the past 5 years and was even able to restore her family name Park Enterprise which is an interior design company that Taeyeon-unnie helps her with. Hara-unnie even has a boyfriend name Junhyung.

HyoSica were the first to get a baby girl name Lily the name that Jessica-unnie picked. Don’t want to face HellSica now so we all agreed. After them was YoonYul who also had a little girl which they name her Nari after Auntie Nari. Taeny was next having a baby boy name Mason then Sunbyung who had a baby girl name Boram. Krystal and I are pregnant with our first child and we both are having a boy. Krystal is naming her Aiden and I’m naming mines Alex.

We are living a one big happy family finally after many years…our crazy years we are together as a family. I love you all XD.

“Yup, we love you all!!!” SNSD yells. 


THE END!!!!!! What did you think?? Hate it...like it... Don't forget to comment and sorry for the errors. And I'd like to thank all of you for commenting and waiting patiently for my updates Love You <3