Chapter 9

Back

Day of the Event/Charity

All of the students couldn’t wait to see who was going to be performing for the event. They all know that Victoria’s company was hosting it and they were famous nation wide. Since it was a charity event Jessica’s parents told her to attend and of course she dragged her other friends along. Even Hyomin was there and Amber was force by Krystal.

 

“You knew they were going to be here did you?” Hyo ask Yoona… they were back stage and they saw the girls. Sulli was also with them.

 

“I kind of figured they might since Krystal attends this school.” Yoona says.

 

“It’s alright Hyo, we got your back.” Min says patting her buddies back.

 

“I can’t believe you drag us here, Jessi.” Fany complain since it was their off day from the company.

 

“I didn’t want to suffer alone you know.” Sica says.

 

They stop as they hear someone clear their throat it was the principle. He talked for some time thanking those who donated some money then he handed the mic to Victoria who thank everyone for coming here.

 

“A lot of people have ask me if that friend of mines was going to be here the one they were all so curious about well today is that day. My friend along with her other two friends have gladly agreed to help and yes she cheoragraph the dance. So, I’d like to welcome my friends Hyoyeon, Yoona, and Sulli…” Victoria says.

 

All of the girls eyes went wide as they stood up in shock as they saw Yoona and Sulli walk out. Finally the person they haven’t seen in 12 years finally came Hyoyeon. Yoona took the mic from Victoria.

 

“We’d like to thank you for coming here today. My sister Sulli and I are here to help our bestfriend Hyo here who has been helping Vic with some of the dances.” Yoona says.

 

“I’m sorry that I haven’t come out in public… it’s because I am the daughter of Kim Enterprise…. sorry for everything and I hope you enjoy the show.” Hyo says looking at the shock girls same with Yoona and Sulli.

 

Min and some of othe dancers came out as they started the dance show. Min and her group went, then Jokwon, then Yubin and her group. Hyoyeon went last doing her famous popping then Yoona appeared dancing with her. Sulli didn’t dance but she watch from the back since she help set up the event. Once the event was over everyone left. Hyo and the others were still up on stage talking to each other. Yoona was telling them they did a good job same with Hyo then she saw them coming. Yoona saw them coming too walking towards them. They stop in front of Yoona, Hyo, and Sulli looking at them well more like Hyo.

 

“Hey guys…” Hyo finally spoke as they all look at her.

 

“Hyo….” This time it was Tae who gave her sister a hug. Hugging her tightly not wanting to let her go.

 

“Tae… I… can’t… breath…” Hyo says.

 

“I don’t care…. I’m scared that if I let go you’ll disappear again.” Tae says as tears fell down her face then they were hug by the others.

 

“Hyo…” The girls said giving Hyo a group hug as tears fell down their face. When they pulled away they look at Hyo then at Yoona and Sulli.

 

“Have you two known this who time that Hyo wasn’t gone?” Yul ask pointing at them.

 

“I knew since the beginning. I told Sulli days afterwards.” Yoona said.

 

“Yoona was the one who help me run away.” Hyo told them as their eyes widen. Hyo look at each of them trying to figure out what they were thinking then she look at a certain ice princess. She wasn’t in the group hug with the others and Hyo could guess why. Sica walk up the Hyo glaring at her just like when they were kids.

 

“Sica…”

 

SLAP

 

Sica slap Hyo in the face. Hyo felt her cheek heat up from the slap. She turn to look at Sica who had tears falling down her face. She began to hit Hyo on the chest releasing everything after those 12 years.

 

“You… idiot...do...you...have...any...idea...how...I…felt...when...you...left….idiot…” Sica says hitting her still. Hyo grab her wrist and pulled her into a hug since she was starting to feel the pain but not from Sica’s hits but from her heart as she watch Sica cry. Sica began to cry more and more. The others were crying too. Their favorite Unnie was alive and this time it was real.

 

Sulli’s POV

I watch as they gave Hyoyeon-unnie a group hug. I was surprise that they didn’t yell at her. They seem to miss her more than hate her for leaving for so long just like how they were like that towards me and Unnie. After the group hug I saw Jessica-unnie hitting Hyoyeon-unnie as tears went down her face then Hyoyeon-unnie pulling her into a hug. I felt someone take my hand into theirs…. I knew who it was without even looking since I remember her touch.

 

“Sulli can we talk?” She ask me looking at me but I didn’t look at her.

 

“Not now Krystal…” I told her.

 

“Sulli…” Krystal says.

 

“Krystal…” Amber called her and I took my hand out of hers.

 

“You should go your girlfriend is calling you.” I said as I walk away. I lean against a wall and look at my hand that Krystal held onto.

 

Yoona’s POV

I walk away once I saw them giving Hyo-unnie a group hug. I watch from a distance as they hug her then Jessica hitting her then Hyo-unnie pulling her into her embrace.

 

“Well there’s something that you didn’t expect.” Min says.

 

“Nope, not at all well for some of them but there were some that I think would have given her a hug quickly.” I said.

 

“Me too… let me guess Jessica was the top one to be the most angry.” Min says.

 

“Yup…” I said as I smiled a little bit.

 

Then something caught my eye. I saw Krystal with Sulli again. She was holding her hand. I watch as they talk a little bit then I saw Sulli leaving. I excuse myself from Min and followed her. I saw her leaning against the wall looking at her hand. I walk to her and lean against the wall next to her.

 

“You okay?” I ask her.

 

“No…. but I’ll manage since we’re staying here now…” She said.

 

“We wouldn’t be if we didn’t promise Grandfather.”

 

“Than Hyoyeon-unnie wouldn’t be here right now and who knows for how long she’ll stay in China if we didn’t force her.”

 

“True… do you regret coming back here again?”

 

“Yes and no… no, because Hyoyeon-unnie is finally with the others and yes because of our problem. What about you, Unnie?”

 

“It’s the same as your’s Sulli. I talk to Hyo-unnie about her working with Min at the dance studio. I’ll be working there too and helping Hyo-unnie with the dancing business once Vic-unnie gets things settled here.”

 

“I thought you didn’t want to work in business anymore?”

 

“I don’t but I’m doing this for Hyo-unnie.”

 

We went back to join the others and we saw that Jessica and Hyo-unnie weren’t hugging each other anymore. Jessica seem much more calm after crying. I felt someone tap my shoulder and I turn to see Min standing next to me.

 

“Are you going to give her your present, Yoona?” Min ask me smirking as I smirk also. Choding mode is activated.

 

No One’s POV

Hyo was talking to the girls once Sica stop crying.

 

“HYO-UNNIE!!!!!!” Yoona yelled as Hyo turn to face her and got sprayed all over with the water guns Yoona and Sulli had in their hands.

 

“WELCOME HOME UNNIE!!!!!!!!!!” The sisters yelled then laugh loudly with their signature laugh that their friends miss so much.

 

“WHY YOU TWO…. COME HERE!!!!!!!!!” Hyo yelled chasing them as they ran away from Hyo still laughing.

 

Krystal’s POV

Amber had to tell me that she had to leave so I said goodbye to her. When I came back Sica was okay again then what happen next was so unexpected. Yoona and Sulli had a water gun shooting at Hyoyeon-unni almost soaking her. Then I heard it…. I heard her laugh…. that laugh that I miss so much ever since she left. I watch as they ran away from Hyoyeon-unnie still laughing.

 

Yuri’s POV

Seeing Hyo again was great I miss her a lot and the same went for Yoona. When I saw her I felt sad again for everything that we did to her and Sulli. I wanted to make things right again with her and Sulli. When they soak Hyo I tried to stiff my laugh then I heard it… we all did… Yoona’s laughter along with Sulli’s. It was something that was long gone those 5 years.

 

“I haven’t heard that in years?” Soo says smiling.

 

“Their laughter?” I ask as all of them nod their head.

 

I miss it too… a lot.