Chapter 19

Back

Hyoyeon's POV

She told me she loves me... I wasn't expecting something like this to happen. W-was I the one she said that she was falling for... why didn't I notice it earlier. 

"Hyunnie..." I heard her call me looking at me with worried eyes. I smile at her and lean in to give her a peck on the lips. When I pulled away I can see she was taken by surprise making me chuckle at her. 

"I love you too, my princess." I said in a whisper just for her to hear.

I got up and sat on the edge of the bed and pulled her along with me. I look at her staring at her beauty then take her hand into mines rubbing my thumb on her back hand. 

"How long have you love me?" I ask her. 

"The day you saved me from the bullies the first time you save me from them. I felt safe in your arms when I was in your embrace that day." She told me as I nod at her. 

"How about you?" She ask. 

"Me... the first day I met you I fell instantly in love with you. You beauty and everything else even your cold glares." I chuckled while she slap my shoulder lightly. 

I turn to face her and cup her face creasing her cheeks. 

"Would you Jessica Sooyeon Jung be this choding's girlfriend?" I ask her. Tears were falling down her face, I wipe them away with my thumb then she nod while smile. I pull her into my embrace. 

"I would love to be your girlfriend, Hyunnie." She says while I grin. 

We lied down in bed facing each other. I took her hand and interwine them with mine while staring into those beautiful brown eyes that I love so deeply. She moves closer snuggling her face into the crook of my neck. I can feel her warm breath on my skin making me shiver. I kiss her head smelling her strawberry scent. She pulls away and looks at me. I smile at her then lean down giving her a kiss that turn into a passionate one. I felt her nibble on my lower lip as I granted her access and let her take over. I moan into the kiss. I put my hand down to her waist going under her shirt roaming around her tone stomach. I pulled away from the lack of oxygen resting my forehead against hers. I was making random shapes on her back.

"Thank you..." I heard her say. 

"For what?" I ask. 

"For coming back and being in our lives again... in my life again..." I smile at her and pull her closer into my embrace. 

"I'm happy to be back and to be back into your life. You are mine Princess and mines only for I am yours and only yours." I told her. 

"So cheesy..." I chuckled. 

"Only for my princess." I told her. 

I started to hum randomly while making random shapes on her back still. Till I knew she fell asleep and I followed her. 

Sulli's POV

Unnie drop me off at the theater. I meet Minho, Amber, and Krystal there. We paid for our tickets well Amber did. Minho and I went to get some drinks while Amber and Krystal went to get our seats. Minho and I went to our place and found Krystal and Amber. I end up sitting next to Krystal during the whole movie. When the movie started I was getting scared and of course I was blaming Minho for picking a scary movie. 

Krystal's POV

I wasn't even paying attention to the movie at all. I was glancing at Sulli screaming and my head was filled with too much thoughts about last night. The talk I had with Unnie and Hyoyeon-unnie about my feelings. I was still trying to figure it out. In the movie there was a scene where the monster or whatever you want to call it pop up into the scream. I jumped but not from the movie... I felt Sulli's hand on mine. I glance down and see her holding onto it tightly... I wonder if she knows that she's holding onto my hand. I can see that Minho was really enjoying the movie same with Amber. I saw Sulli look down at our hand... she was about to pull away but I prevented her by holding onto her hand tightly. She look at me confuse. 

"What are you doing?" She whispered. 

"I know you're scared just deal with it, please." I begged her. 

She went back to watching the movie as I did the same smiling mentally that she didn't fight against me about holding her hand. Another scary part came up making her jump so I use my thumb creasing the back of her hand calming her down. I saw her glance at me but I pretend that I didn't notice. 

Yuri's POV

We all met up at Tae's house where Sica and Hyo gave us some big news. They were dating and we were all exited so going to club was part of their celebration as well. 

"Well it's about time you two date... I thought I was going to have to force Hyo to ask you, Sica-unnie." Yoona says. 

"I fig... wait what did you call me?" Sica ask as she look at Yoona who just gave her an innocent look. 

"I called you Jessica." Yoona says I knew she was playing with her so I couldn't help but smirk. 

"Yoona don't play with me." Sica told her crossing her arm. 

"Aww... wae... you don't like me..." Yoona ask using her adorable puppy eyes that I love so much. 

"T-that's not it... gosh you choding." Sica says walking pass her. 

"I'm sowy~ Sica-unnie~" Yoona was using her aeygo but Sica just ignored her. 

"Aw~ Sica-unnie...Sica-unnie...Sica-unnie..." Yoona kept on saying in her aeygo voice. 

"YAH!!!!!!!!" Sica turn around to glare at Yoona who just gave Sica her puppy eyes then hung her head low fake sobbing. I glance at the others who were smiling along with me.

"Y-Yoona... I'm sorry...I forgive you." Sica says. 

"YAH~" Yoona gave Sica a hug and was jumping up and down while hugging her. 

"YAH!!!!!!" Sica yelled as Yoona pulled away giving her a grin. 

"Sorry, Sica-unnie." Yoona says. 

"Aish... I haven't heard you call me that in years." Sica says smiling while Yoona return the smile. 

"Sica-unnie, can I call you Umma?" She ask.

"Why do you want to call Sica Umma for?" Soo ask eating another bag of chips. 

"Because Sica-unnie was always like an Umma to me." Yoona told her as I saw Sica blush. 

"But both Sica and I always took care of you, Yoona." Fany complain. 

"Yeah but I like Sica-unnie better." Yoona says while Fany glares at her. 

"Besides Seohyun calls you Umma and Taeyeon Appa... you already have a daughter." Yoona says while hugging Sica resting her chin on her shoulder. 

"What does that make me?" Hyo ask. 

"You are Appa because you are more boyish that Sica-unnie.... so can I call you Umma, Sica-unnie?" Yoona ask giving her puppy eyes to Sica. Sica nod as Yoona began to jump around happily. We all know that no one can resist Yoona's puppy eyes. 

"Miss her..." I turn to see Tae. I just nod at her answer. 

"You can always fight for her." Tae says. 

"We'll see... I don't want to be a total to ruin her and Nana's relationship. I'll let whatever happens happens." I told her. 

"So if they got married you'll be okay with it?" Tae ask. 

"If that's what makes her happy then yes." I told her. 

"What about your happiness?" I turn to the other side to see Sunny raising her brow at me. 

"I love her, guys so if she's happy then I should happy for her even though I'm hurt I'm still happy for her." I told them. 

We drove to the bar. We met Nana there since it was much closer to the dorm she was staying in. Everyone was drinking then they all went to the dance floor. I was left alone with Nana and Sica who was lazy to even dance. I always dance but I just didn't feel like it this time. I was watching Yoona dance with Hyo and Soo well more like dorky dancing. I felt my lips curve into a smile as I was watching her dance like a choding but also of how beautiful she looks tonight.

"She even dances like a choding." I turn to see Nana next to me taking a sip of her drink. 

"She does... she's always been a choding inside and out." I told her. 

"I know you love her." I turn to look at her as she smiles at me. 

"I'm not going to kill you Yuri for loving someone like Yoona. She's a choding for sure but she every nice, caring, and very beautiful." I can only nod at her response I was watching Yoona dance again. 

"Then why did you date her if you know that Yuri loves her?" I heard Sica ask even I was curious.

"I'm doing it for her." I turn to look at her confuse.

"What do you mean?" I ask. Nana sighed then turn to face Yoona as I followed her. 

"She's still hurting... even though she forgave all of you. I can tell she's scared about you Yuri but it's not just you who she's scared of. She told me about her father and I can tell she's scared of him especially when it comes to her sister Sulli." She says. 

"That doesn't answer Yuri's question really." Sica says. 

"I want her to figure out her feelings... I don't know if it is me that she loves or if it's you Yuri. I've been observing her ever since we became a couple and I think she's confuse too but she doesn't think about it as much. I want her to be happy and for her to find it herself but to also help her along the way." Nana says. 

"Then why date her?" Sica ask. 

"If I said no how do you think she'll feel, you've known her the most you should know her better than I do." Nana says. 

"She'll feel hurt and wonder if she did something wrong. Then she'll start to blame herself again just like before." I said. 

"To be honest, Yuri... I'm really hoping she still has feelings for you." I turn to look at her surprise. 

"I hope you fight for her because if you don't you might lose her forever. I'm not going to break up with her until she figures out her true feels first. Breaking up with her now will cause her more hurt and pain. She's healing but not fully healing and I believe you are the missing piece Yuri along with the other girls. I heard that Yoona's already call Jessica... Sica-unnie again like she did back then." She says. 

"W-would you let her go when she figures out her feelings for you?" I ask as I saw her nod. 

"I'd let her go... I want her happy and if it's not with me then what's the point of keeping her with me. Yoona may look strong in the outside but in the inside she's fragile like glass and all broken up after everything that's happen to her. Yuri, I need you to do something for me?" She ask as I look at her and I see Sica looking at her confuse too. 

"Um, what is it?" I ask. 

"Don't give up... just because she's in a relationship you shouldn't give up. Be there for her even if she tells you other wise still be there for her. Don't say that she has me because I can't be there for her all the time but you can. Don't give up Yuri..." She says putting her hand on my shoulder giving it a slight squeeze then got up heading towards Yoona. 

"She has a point you know." Sica says as I stare at my drink. 

"Yeah, she does. I look like I've given up, huh?" I ask.

"Yes Yuri, you have... the Yuri I know wouldn't give up especially for someone she loves. I know you'll fight for her." Sica says then I see Nana coming back grabbing her purse.

"Well, I have to head back. I have some modeling to do tomorrow morning so I can't stay out late. I had fun so I'll see you guys later." Nana says as we bid goodbye to her.