Chapter 17

Back

Yoona’s POV

I storm out of house and took Hyo’s car again with Sulli in the passenger seat.

 

“Unnie, can you drop me off at Minho’s place.”

 

“Does he know your coming over?”

 

“Hm…”

 

I drove Sulli over to Minho’s place and told her to either text me when she wants to come home or tell Minho to drop her off. I had no idea where to go so then I called someone to see if she was home. She said she was home and that she is free from a bit so I drove to her place. I got out of the car and knocked on her room door.

 

“Hey Nana…”

 

“Oh my gosh, Yoona your hand… come inside.”

 

Nana rush me inside and made me sit on the couch. Her college dorm wasn’t so bad then she came back with a first aid kit. I watch as she took out the tiny bits of glass and wrap my hand. When she was done I watch as she went to put the first aid kit back then came back to the couch.

 

“Yoona what happ-” I didn’t let her finish because I hug her. I burried my face into her shoulder and hair smelling her peach fregrance in her hair.

 

“Yoona…”

 

“Please…. can we just stay like this for a bit.” I told her then I felt her nod.

 

Out of nowhere I start to cry then I felt Nana’s arms around me rubbing my back. After while my crying stopped but I remain in her arms.

 

“Can I stay here for the day… I’ve been up all night and I’m tired.”

 

“Sure… is everything okay?”

 

“No but I’ll tell you when I’m ready.”

 

“Okay…” She said then she pulled me away. I look at her and she took my non-injuried hand leading me into her room. She gave me clothes to wear and tuck me into bed.

 

“Wait…” I stop her holding her wrist.

 

“Can you stay here, please.” I ask her and she nod. I moved over a bit making her lie on the bed with me. I grab her hand with my injuried and held onto it then before I knew it I went to dream land.

 

Sulli’s POV

After Unnie drop me off at Minho’s place. I went inside and when to his dorm room where I knocked. When the door open I saw Minho looking at me all worried and before I knew it I wrap my arms around him. I started to cry again in his arms. I didn’t realize that he closed the door and brought me to the couch still in his arms.

 

“Sulli what wrong?” He ask me after I was done crying.

 

I told him everything even about Unnie since I told him about everything else. I was watching him closely of his expression turning to anger than sadness than hurt. I stared at him then he pulled me into his arms like when we were kids when I was picked on in school.

 

“You look tired.”

 

“I am tired.”

 

“Why don’t you sleep here. I got to run to the market but I’ll be back in time.” He told me and I nod. He was rocking me back and forth like a baby and then I fell asleep in his arms still.

 

Yoona’s POV

I had no idead what time it was but when I woke I can tell the sun was starting to set. I stretch than got up trying to remember where I was then it hit me. I was at Nana’s place, I went out and found Nana with someone else.

 

“Oh, your awake.” Nana says looking at me smiling as I return the smile.

 

“Yeah, I’m Yoona…” I said extending my hand to the other girl.

 

“I’m Lizzy, Nana roommate and bestfriend.” Lizzy told me.

 

“It’s nice to meet you Lizzy.” I told her.

 

“Same goes for you. Nana is right you do look prettier in person no wonder she’s crushing on you.” Lizzy said smirking.

 

“YAH!!!!!!” Nana yelled as I saw a hint of pink making me chuckle.

 

“Do you think I can borrow, Nana for a bit.” I ask.

 

“Go ahead, you don’t have to ask.” Lizzy said.

 

I took Nana’s hand into mine and lead her to her room where we sat on the edge of the bed. I took a deep breath and told her everything about what happen the past 5 years and what happen ealier today. I watch her expressions turn to anger, hurt, anger again, and then sadness then it went blank. She pulled me into her embrace and rub my back then she pulled away.

 

“I think you should forgive, Yuri.” She told me.

 

“Wait what… have you heard what she did to me?”

 

“I heard and I’d admit I’m angry and hurt like you are but your going to have to forgive her sooner or later, Yoona.”

 

“I don’t want to forgive her or be friends with her.”

 

“I never said anything about being friends with her, Yoona. You’ll have to forgive her eventually or your heart, mind, and body won’t heal. I can see it in your eyes when you were telling me your story on how hurt you are and how much pain you recieve from your friends especially her. If you take the first step to forgive her than it will lift something off your chest.”

 

“Why should I forgiver her?”

 

“It’s part of healing Yoona. You can forgive her but I never said you two can be friends again. If you want to teach her how much pain you recieve than think of something besides of what she did to you.”

 

“I-I don’t know.”

 

“Yoona, I know you are hurting and everything. From the looks of it you seem to forgive the others but not her. You want to forgive her than forgive her but she’ll have to work really hard to be that friend again to you and I think that’s going on with the other girls too. You forgave the other girls but yet you don’t really warm up to them like you do to Hyoyeon-shi. Your trying to earn their trust and frienship back by just waiting. If you want them to know that you’ll forgive them but won’t be friends with them unless they work hard to earn that friendship again than you should tell them.”

 

“Why are you helping them… helping her…”

 

“I’m not helping them or her I’m helping you. You need to start to forgive them before you forgive yourself.”

 

“My self…”

 

“You may not realize it but you’re beating yourself up by blaming yourself about what happen to you. Your blaming yourself for agreeing to the wedding or all the other things you did for you friends and you sister. Don’t blame yourself Yoona… what happen happen and the only way you can heal is if you move on and that is by forgiving them. If you forgive them then you’ll start to accept them like friends again.”

 

“...” I didn’t know what to say. She seem to read me like an open book was I really that readable. Then I felt her hand on my face cupping it looking at me in the eye.

 

“You’ll have to forgive them sooner or later you and your sister. For your sister it looks like she’s forgiving them but I don’t think she is truely. If you forgive them first than she’ll follow you, Yoona. Sulli she looks up to you a lot. I can tell she see’s you like a role model.”

 

“She shouldn’t be… I’m a terrible role model and a worse sister.”

 

“See you’re blaming yourself again. I bet you if you ask her why she looks up to you so much she’ll tell you all the positive things about you and why she looks up to you. Learn to forgive Yoona or else you’ll live a life full of sadness and pain but mostly lonlieness.”

 

I look at her and remembered she was still cupping my face. She was right about everything I was blaming myself about everything that happen and what Yuri did to me was all because I was blaming myself for agreeing to the marriage. Nana was right… she was right on the dot.

 

“Yoona….” I was broken out of my thoughts as I look at her more. She really was pretty good thing she’s a model.

 

I lean in and gave her a kiss on the lips. I can tell she was startled then I put my hands on her waist and responded to the kiss. I felt her respond too and her hands were around my next. I lightly nibbled on her lower lip granting access to . I heard a moan escape as my explore her muscles. My lungs were burning from the lack of oxygen so I pulled away resting my forehead on hers. I can her panting and she wasn’t the only one.

 

“We… we just had our first kiss.” She told me as I chuckled at her.

 

“What you don’t like?”

 

“W-what I never said that?”

 

“So you do like it.” I said smirking.

 

“I-I…” She said as I fell on the bed laughing at her.

 

“Y-YAH!!!!!!” She yelled at me hiting my arm. I finish my laugh and apologize to her than I gave her a peck on the lips.

 

“Thank you…”

 

“For what?”

 

“For what you said… you were right about everything. I was blaming myself but I was bring towards the others. You’re right I should forgive them first before I regain their friendship and trust along with forgiving myself so thank you for everything.”

 

“I know… after all I’m always right.”

 

“Someone’s cocky…” I told her as she giggles at me then I took out my phone and texted everyone even Krystal and Sulli to come to Taeyeon’s house.

 

“Come on, I want you to be there for when I forgive them since you were the one who help me realize it.” I told her as we left. Sulli texted me telling me that Minho was going to come along which I was fine with since she told me that she told him everything about us.

 

Taeyeon’s House

Everyone was still at Taeyeon’s house since no one left then they all got a text from Yoona to meet her there. They were all sitting in the living room and no one was sitting next to Yuri after finding out everything about her and what she did to Yoona. After a while there was a knock on the door. Seo went to open the door. Seo came back with Yoona and Sulli behind her but it wasn’t just them Minho and Nana was there too. All four of them sat together on a couch looking at everyone else.

 

“Yoona-unnie, why did you call us here for?” Seo ask.

 

“I wanted to say this to everyone here so…” Yoona says then stands up looking at everyone.

 

“I’m forgiving all of you for what you did.” Yoona told them.

1…

2…

3…

 

“Huh…”

“Come again…”

“What’d you says…”

“What…”

That was pretty much what everyone was saying.

 

“What do you mean you forgive us?” Soo ask.

 

“I said I’ll forgive all of you for what happen 5 years ago well except Hyo and Seo but the rest I’ll forgive that mean you too Kwon.” Yoona said looking at her as Yuri was shocked and surprise.

 

“Why…” Krystal ask.

 

“Someone told me that I was blaming myself for everything that was happening to me and that I was carrying a lot on my chest. In order for me to heal I have to forgive first and then forgive myself for everything that happen. So I’m starting by forgiving all of you but it doesn’t mean I trust you or have your friendship except Hyo and Seo theirs I have still.” Yoona says.

 

“So basically you want to start over.” Hyo says.

 

“Hm, yup pretty much.” Yoona says smiling then she walk up in front of Sica extending her hand.

 

“I’m Yoona… Im Yoona and you are?” Yoona ask smiling.

 

“I’m Jessica Jung it’s nice to meet you Yoona.” Jessica says smiling. Yoona did the same to everyone else then she stop in front of Yuri.

 

“I’m Yoona… what’s you name?” Yoona ask smiling as Yuri look at her than at her hand and shook it smiling back at her.

 

“I’m Yuri… Kwon Yuri… it’s nice to meet you Yoona.” Yuri says as Yoona just nods then she walks in front of Nana.

 

“Hm, I don’t recall asking your name did I?” Yoona ask her raising a brown putting her thumb and pointy finger to her chin making Nana giggle.

 

“I’m Nana and you must be Yoona.” Nana says extending her hand as Yoona shakes it too.

 

“I-I forgive you too Unnies… even though I don’t show that I am mad or upset with you I’m really not. If Unnie can forgive all of you then so can I.” Sulli says then she re-introduce herself.

 

“Yo I’m Minho. I play basketball and I really good rapper along with a great basketball player.” Minho says smiling as the other smile.

 

“More like a cocky player.” Yoona says pretending to roll her eyes.

 

“Ah, Noona you’re more cockier than I am.” Minho says.

 

“Hm, your right besides I am more gorgous than you are.” Yoona says smirking as the other rolled their eyes.

 

“But you know who’s the most cocky out of everyone?” Yoona ask smirking as Sulli got the message but Minho and Nana didn’t get it.

 

“HYO-UNNIE!!!!!!!!!!” Yoona and Sulli yelled pointing at her.

 

“YAH!!!!!!! I am not cocky.” She says.

 

“Oh, really….” Sica says rolling her eyes as the others started to laugh a bit.

 

“Yah… Yuri’s more cockier than me.” Hyo says pouting.

 

“You both are the same.” Tae says.

 

“What…” Yuri says.

 

“Oh please your always cocky about your good looking and y you are.” Soo says rolling her eyes than got hit with a cushion from the black girl as the other laugh.

 

“And you Hyunnie is always cocky about dancing.” Sica says.

 

“Hyunnie…” The girls says.

 

“What you got a problem with the name?” Sica ask glaring as the other shook their head.

 

“It sounds like you two are dating. Jessica calls Hyo Hyunnie and Hyo calls Jessica Princess but it’s okay Jessica because you are always Hyo’s princess even in her heart.” Yoona says smirking as Sica blushes and Hyo’s eyes just widen.

 

“Yah Im Yoona…” Hyo says tackling the girl to the ground.

 

“DOG PILE!!!!!!!!!” Soo says as they start to get on top of them.


So what do you think.... you think Yoona will be able to trust them again and be friends like they use to be especially with Yuri or will things fall down like before? Do you think it was a good idea to forgive them? You think Nana is right about Yoona blaming herself and will Sulli ever talk to Krystal or will she not? Hm, I wonder what will happen well... don't forget to comment and sorry for the errors.