Chapter 5

Back

Yoona-unnie and I were in LA visiting our Grandfather who came to see us one time in Seoul telling us about his heart illness. He told us that he didn’t have long and he wanted to spend time with us before he’s gone. We were walking into the hospital with D.O. our Grandfather’s helper. We walk into his room and walked up to him as D.O. help him sit up.

“How are you feeling, Grandfather?” I ask him sitting next to him taking his hand into mines.

 

“I’m doing okay.” He said weakly.

 

“If I would have kept in contact with you when we left I could have done something about this.” Unnie says lowering her head.

 

“Come here…” He said motioning Unnie to sit next to him. He took her hand and mines into his cupping them.

 

“Yoona-ah, you have grown to become a wonderful woman these past years I’ve been with you. You are just like you mother very talent… you both are just like her. I regret not being able to stop your father with the arrange marriage. My teaching to him change him into the man he is today.” He says.

 

“No Grandfather, Appa is the way he is because of power and greed not because of your teachings.” I told him as he smile at us.

 

“Sulli-ah… Baby Sulli… you’ve grown so much almost as tall as you sister maybe even taller. You too have become a wonderful woman. The both of you are becoming beautiful woman and much more intelligent than before. Ever since you two left Korea I’ve been keeping an eye on you two making sure that you two were okay. I’m glad you manage to last 5 years alone.” He says.

 

“It’s because Yoona-unnie work really hard to keep us safe and I help too.” I told him as he smile at us.

 

“Where would you go after I pass away?” He ask while I look at Yoona.

 

“I told Sulli that we are going to China. There’s some friends there who we want to see and Sulli is happy to see them.” Unnie says.

 

“I am happy to see them.” I said.

 

“Did something happen Yoona between you and your friends?” He ask as he holds up her bandage hand.

 

“We just had an argument...again. I’d rather not talk about it I knew we shouldn’t have come back to Korea.” Yoona says.

 

“You told them the truth did you?” He ask as the both of us look at him shock.

 

“Seohyun, told me everything and she showed me the video’s. She knew that you trust me a lot so she trust me too by telling me. I don’t blame you for fighting against your father or Yuri’s father. I’m glad you did at least it would put some sense into his stubborness.” He says as we smile at him.

 

“Yoona… Sulli… can you do something for me as my last dying wish?” He ask.

 

“Grandfather…”Unnie says.

 

“I want you both to be happy… I’ve known you both since birth and I know that you both love your friends so much that it hurts you to leave them after everything. I can see how lonely and lost you two are moving place to place trying to find a home. The both of you know very well your home is in Korea no matter how much you try to push them away. I want you to be happy with your friends…. try to amend things after what happen 5 years ago. I know it will be hard but try to amend things Yoona and Sulli as my last...wish…” His hand slip out of ours as we watch as his eyes close.

 

“Grandfather….Grandfather….” I said as I hold onto his hand and being cry.

 

No One’s POV

“Your Grandfather wanted to me to give you this.” D.O. says handing Yoona an envelope. Yoona open it and saw cash a lot of cash.

 

“Your Grandfather won’t let me take it if you hand it to me. He wants you to take it to help you two for a while and there’s these.” D.O. says handing them two necklaces.

 

“These are…” Sulli says.

 

“These are the necklaces that your mother gave you each when you were born.” D.O. says.

 

“She was supposed to give it to us when we turn 18 as a symbol that her heart always belongs to us.” Yoona says.

 

“When your mother pass away your Grandfather tried to find them and when he did you two were away already. So here, take them as a keep sake for your mother. I know that she loves you both a lot my years working for your Grandfather. You two were her source of engery and now let her be your source of engery and strength in the future.” D.O. says.

 

“Thank you, D.O.” Sulli says.

 

“Come, I’ll drop you off to your flight to China. Your friend should be waiting for you.” D.O. says.

 

He drop them off to the airport as he said goodbye and that they take care of themselves and hope that come to back to Korea.  Sulli was sleeping and Yoona was looking at the necklace that had her initials I.Y. on a heart pentant. Memories of her Umma were coming back with her and Sulli always playing with her mother. After a couple of hours they arrive at China where their friend was waiting for them. They walk out of the airport and began to look around. They spotted their friends. One was tall almost as tall as Yoona. She was pretty skinny and have black hair. The girl standing next to her was much shorter than her with a pretty tone body and blond hair.

 

“I didn’t think you would come pick us up this time?” Yoona ask grinning.

 

“What I came last time you came here but she didn’t.” The tall black hair girl says.

 

“I know I’m talking about the short blondie here.” Yoona says smirking as the blonde girl glared at her.

 

“Victoria-unni it’s good to see you again.” Sulli says giving her a hug.

 

“I don’t get a hug?” Hyo ask pouting then smile as Sulli gave her a bear hug.

 

“You not going to give me a hug?” Hyo ask Yoona who gave Victoria a hug.

 

“No, you’re too short for me to hug.” Yoona smirks.

 

“YAH!!!!!!!!! IM YOONA!!!!!!!!!!” Hyo yells as Yoona laughs and gives her best friend a hug.

 

“I’m kidding… it’s good to see you again Unnie.” Yoona says.

 

“You too little girl.” Hyo says.

 

Hyoyeon finally showed up :). Don't forget to comment and sorry for the errors