Chapter 28

Back

Yoona's POV

I took a seat between Sica and Hyo. I can tell the other must have a lot of question and feel dissapointed in me or angry at me maybe Sulli and Yuri since they care about me a lot. 

"I'm sorry for not tell you guys about being in a military. I wanted to tell you so much when you ask where I got those bruises when I came back from my trip or mission." I said. 

"You told us your father beat you." Fany says. 

"He did... those were his when I said they were but some weren't. I'd hardly went to missions because I was in special ops agent so I was only called when they can't complete their mission. I'd lie saying I was going on a business trip or I was going to a friends house or something to make sure you guys didn't assume something." I told them. 

"Why the military, Unnie?" Sulli ask me. 

"I wanted to be stronger for you Sulli and the others but mostly for myself. I was a broken person after Umma passed away because of me so I ask Uncle to help me get into the military. Remember when Uncle told us stories about how so much people both men and women have change when they joined the military. I wanted to change... I want to change for you guys, for me, and for Umma. I didn't want to be this broken person who faked a smile or pretended to be okay when I really wasn't. I didn't want to be that person." I told them. 

"Yoona, being the military especially the special forces is dangerous. You could have gotten killed." Tae says her eyes full of worry. I can tell the others were looking at me the same. 

"I know it was dangerous and that I could die but I had a reason to fight to stay alive. I've been on a lot of dangerous missions where I almost died or was badly wounded but I fought till the end to see all of you again those who are close to my heart. I didn't want to die in the field when I have a family at home waiting for me. My younger sister who I'd risk my life for and wish for happiness better than my own, my childhood/best friends who make me laugh and comfort me when down, and the person I fell deeply in love with fighting to see her face again and her beautiful smile." I said looking at each of them then at Yuri who was staring at the ground. I turn to Hyo who saw what I was trying to say so she got up and signalled everyone to follow her. Yuri was about to but I held onto her arm.

Yuri's POV

I felt Yoona's hand on my arm than she pulled me to sit on the couch. I saw her leave but I didn't look to see where. Things were all just so frustrating and messed up. I see Yoona in front of me with a first aid kit as she tended my bruised wrist. I winced at the pain as she apologize then tended the wound. When she was finish she sat next to me putting the first aid kit on the coffee table. 

"Yuri..." I turn to see her looking at me worried. I felt her wipe away my tears making me cry even more than she pulled me into her embrace. I crumbled up her shirt wetting it with my tears. After a while Yoona was about to pull away but I didn't let go. I wanted to be in her arms a bit longer. 

"Yul..." 

"I'm scared..." 

"Scared?" 

"Scared of your father but mostly scared that you'll get killed because of you joining the military. Yoona, who can you be so stupid of doing something this dangerous. Are you trying to give me heart attack?" I heard her chuckle then she kiss my crown making me blush. 

"You have nothing to worry about Yuri... I'll come back to see my beautiful angle." I blush at her cheesiness. I pulled away from her embrace to look at her. 

"Shut up, Kai..." I raise a brow at her than she pointed at her ear making much sense.

"Yah, will you guys be quiet before I shut all of you up." Yoona yelled making me giggle at her. 

"What..." She says. 

"Nothing, you're cute when you're mad." I told her as she grin at me. 

"Yoona, are you and Lay..." 

"That was a plan, Yuri. Lay and I didnt' do anything. I knew my father was the one to make you almost sleep with that guy so I told the team. Hyuna was making you jealous because she's just like that but Jiyoon suggest a plan to see if my father was watching you like a hawk. They thought about me being in a fake relationship with one of them and Lay said he would do it even though I told him he didn't have to but he did anyways. It was all part of the plan but Hyuna's flirting wasn't and what she said about me sleeping with the others. That's never happen it's just too weird we've kiss and sometimes make out but we were drunk and we never went further than that I swear." She said and I can tell she was being honest. 

"You made me really upset when I heard you and Lay going out well faking your relationship." 

"Sorry, but don't be jealous of him or Hyuna or the others."

"Why..." 

"Lay is married... he has a baby girl at home with his wife. Hyuna is dating JS and most of the other are dating someone. I'm the single one here..." I saw her pause for a bit than groan in annouce. 

"What..." I ask. 

"Kai was complaining that he was single too than he brought up Baekhyun being single." She says as she groan in annouce making me giggle. 

"I'm sorry Yoona..." 

"For what?" 

"For not telling you and not fighting to protect you." 

"You don't have to apologize Yul. I know my father and he is unbearable but I can deal with him. He just uses fear to get to you and that's what he did. You don't have to worry Yul, I'll protect you from him no matter what. After all I'm not working technically." 

"You won't die on me right?" 

"Yuri..." 

"Sorry, I'm just scared that you might die or be gone one day and I---" I felt a pair of lips on mine. I was shocked to see Yoona kiss me and when she pulled away I was still dazed then I hid my red face. 

"Yul, you talk too much and worry too much. I won't die and I'll never leave you promise." 

"Promise?" I ask as she nod. 

I went into her embrace snuggling to the crook of her neck taking in her scent as if she's been gone forever. 

"I love you, Yuri." I heard her say. 

"I love you too, Yoona." I told her as I close my eyes. 

Yoona's POV

Yuri fell asleep in my arms. I brought her to my room and told the other girls to wash up and get some sleep. I showed them the rooms they were going to use since there was nother load of rooms in this penthouse. I went into the meeting room to find everyone reporting what they found. 

"We got a lead." Jiyoon says. 

"Alright, what is it?" I ask. 

"We found out that his second in command is in Jeju Island." Baekhyun says then he showed me pictues of a girl. 

"Who is she?" I ask. 

"She's Uee... she's a royal criminal well sort of. She'd get caught or do things illegal. Says here that she likes to play games." Lay says as I nod. 

"What else?" I ask. 

"Her history is dark like really dark. If those who are looking for her found her she'd be killed right away." Yoseob says. 

"She's running and by doing so she's with him." I said. 

"Most likely she's doing it by force or she's repaying him a favor." Kikwang says. 

"So what now?" Sehun ask me. 

"I think you know the answer already." I said grinning as everyone else smiled. 

"Well good thing I got us a jet to Jeju tomorrow morning." Baekhyun says smiling. 

"Get some rest we'll leave to Jeju tomorrow with the other girls." I said. 

"You're going to being them?" Kahi ask as I nod. 

"I have to protect them from my father and by doing so I have to be with them. Don't worry I'll tell them to tell their parent we're going on a vaction which we basically are." I told them then left.

I went into the Yuri and I were sharing now. I changed and lied down next to her moving a strain of hair from her face putting it behind her ear. She was indeed the most beautiful person I've ever met and fell in love with. I'm lucky to have her after everything we've been through. Before entering the room I told the others we were going to Jeju because of my mission and they were fine with it since it would be like a vaction for them. Yuri snuggled closer to me making me smile. I kiss her forehead before falling to sleep ready for tomorrow to leave for Jeju.


Yo, sorry haven't wrote in a while... my apologize. Well since I didn't write last week due to my busy schedule I did a double update just for you. Remember don't forget to comment and ignore the errors. Peace out XD