Chapter 35

Back

Double update and it isn't as long as the other chapter but enjoy XD


Yoona and Siwon were having a stare down. Yoona was giving him a deadly stare while Siwon was giving her a playful one just like when they use to fight against each other during training.

 

“How is he your brother?” Sica ask.

 

“Our father has been very busy over the years. Don’t you agree, baby.” Siwon says making Yoona growl.

 

“Baby…” Everyone question.

 

“Oh we use to date back then before Yoona found out about us being related.” Siwon says.

 

“Unnie?” Sulli calls her sister.

 

“It’s true Sulli… he is related to us because of him. He slept with Siwon’s mother when him and Umma were married. Siwon is 3 years older than me so he’s 7 years older than you. We use to date before I found out the truth about us being related and many more.” Yoona says.

 

“It’s a shame your father didn’t die from that bullet wound. Don’t lie I wasn’t doing you a favor.” Siwon says.

 

“You were the one who shot him?” Sunny ask as Siwon nod.

 

“Oh, Yoona I forgot to tell you I have a surprise for you.” Yoona looks at Siwon with suspecious eyes.

 

Yoona threw a knife towards Siwon’s face but he was able to dodge it making it to hit the wall. It was a butter knife that Yoona threw at Siwon.

 

“Someone’s impatient.” Siwon says.

 

“Not really but back-up is coming.” Yoona says.

 

“I figured but they can’t stop me only you can remember after all we are the same.” Siwon says

 

Just then more men appeared surrounding Yoona. Everyone was scared and didn’t know what to do so they stood where they were and just watch as Yoona fought against the ten men surrounding her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upwyWKzozII (Yoona’s fight against the ten men)

 

Yoona turn around and was able to move her head from another man who was fighting against her now. Yoona grab onto his punch and kneed him mulitple times in the gut then did a round house to his head knocking him out.

 

“Stand down or else.” Yoona turn around to see Siwon with Sulli and a knife pointed on the side of her stomach. Yoona can see the fear in her sister’s eyes. Yoona grinded really hard on her teeth before going done on her knees as two men went behind her to pin her down.

 

“Now for my surprise.” Siwon says as the door opens. Yoona turns to see who it was and was shocked to see who it is.

 

“It’s good to see you again dear Yoona.” The mysterious woman says walking towards her.

 

“Park Gyuri…” Yoona says coldly.

 

“I missed you in China same with your friend over there… it’s good to see you again, Kim Hyoyeon.” Gyuri says walking towards Hyoyeon as Sica stood next to her giving her coldest glare to her making Gyuri to smirk.

 

“Now now… who is this?” Gyuri ask walking around Sulli who was frozen from her spot as Gyuri walk around her in a circle.

 

“This is Im Sulli, ma’am.” A man says.

 

“Did I tell you to speak?” Gyuri ask deadly making the man silent then in a blink of an eye his throat was slit as he fell to the ground slowly dying.

 

“You are still ruthless as ever.” Yoona says making Gyrui look at her then turn back to look at Sulli who shivered in fear.

 

“You are as pretty as your sister Sulli I wonder if you taste as how pretty you look.” Gyuri says her eyes full of lust.

 

“Don’t. You. Dare. Touch. Her.” Yoona says sternly then got punched by a man in the face. He punched her in the face and gut until Gyuri told him to stop. Yoona coughed and spit out blood. The others watch as they were scared for the sister especially Yuri and Krystal.

 

“You will pay for what you did, Im Yoona. You were close to of killing me but I managed to escape thanks to Siwon.” Gyuri says looking Siwon followed by Yoona.

 

“You never killed her that day of the mission did you?” Yoona ask Siwon who remain silent.

 

“Of course he didn’t. He told me he’ll spare me if I help him in return and that is to kill that of a father of yours. So I agreed and here I am still alive.” Gyuri says with a evil smile.

 

“Now…” Gyuri says walking towards Sulli and going behind her. She put her hand on Sulli’s neck making Sulli stiffen as Gyuri sniffed her. “I’m going to take your sister.”

 

“NO YOU WON’T!!!!!” Yoona yelled as Krystal was too shocked to say anything.

 

“Oh Yoona… your sister is going to replace the missing spot which was supposed to be for you but knowing you; you won’t come to me willingly so I’ll take your sister as replacement. Don’t worry I’ll take good care of her for you perhaps I’ll send you a picture of us having fun.” Gyuri says making Yoona glare and growl at her. Gyuri hit the back of Sulli’s head as she fell to the ground out cold.

 

“SULLI!!!!!!!!” Yoona and Krystal yelled as they saw Sulli on the ground.

 

“I will take my leave, Siwon you can do whatever you want see you later and Yoona I can’t wait to have a taste of your sister.” Gyuri says as Yoona glares at her.

 

Gyuri signalled some men as they began to beat up Yoona. Two were punching her in the face and the stomach since she was kneeling. They threw her to the gound as one man came with a metal pole beating her up. Yoona got hit on the leg, the stomach, and lastly in the face which result for blood to go down her face. Yoona had to get Sulli before they were gone and luckily Gyuri didn’t leave yet since she wanted to see what will happen. Yoona grab onto the metal pole and stood up. She punch the guy in the face then kick the man behind her. She threw punches, kicks, knees, and elbows to the five men who were fighting her. She broke a punch of their bones. Yoona felt something wrap aroudn her and saw it was a chain. She was pulled from behind into a headlock. Yoona elbow the man in the ribs and put the man’s arm into an arm bar breaking it. She unwrap herself from the chain and wrap it around her hand as she continued to punch the man in the face with the chain wrap around her fist. She let go of the man and turn around to get stabbed in the stomach.

 

“YOONA!!!!!!!!!!!!” The girls yelled at what they just saw.

 

Yoona groan in pain as she look deep into the eyes of Siwon who stab her. Yoona used her strength to take out the knife but it was put right back in making her groan again in pain. Siwon broke the blade leaving it inside of her then punch her wound making Yoona fall to her knees. Siwon then punch her real hard in the face as she fell to the ground lying there. Yoona’s vision was starting to get blurry as she saw Siwon and the others leaving with Sulli. Yoona tried to get up or stay awake but her body was saying a different story.

 

“Sulli…” That was the last thing Yoona said before everything went dark.

 

Flashback Years Ago

Alittle girl was crying because a bunch of boys were bullying her. They were laughing at her face because of how unpretty she look and that no guy would want to date her.

 

“YAH!!!!!!” The three boys turn to see a very angry girl. She walked over to the boys crossing her arms.

 

“Did you three make her cry.” She ask.

 

“What of it… she ugly anyways so who cares.” One of the boys says laughing but didn’t last long since the girl punch him real hard in the jaw.

 

“YOU !!!!!!!!” The other two boys said as they attack the girl.

 

The girl put little effort of fighting against them since she was just toying with them but it didn’t last long since she was super pissed off since they made her little sister cry. Yoona kick on guy in his area then kneed him in the head, the other she kneed in the gut then punch him really hard in the face, and the other boy who spoke first was scared. He threw a punch with Yoona easily dodged due to her training. She put him into an armbar giving the boy a lot of pain.

 

“You ever pick on my sister again or make her cry again I’ll find you and break every bone in your body including your two idiot friends right there. In case you forgot who I am… my name is Im Yoona and I can make you dissappear from this world by just standing here not doing anything. Do. You. Understand. .” Yoona says deadly to the boy and the other two who were on the ground.

 

“YES WE’RE TERRIBLY SORRY!!!!!!!!” The yelled together on their knees with their head low.

 

“NO LEAVE!!!!!!!” Adn with that the three boys ran for their lives.

 

“Unnie…” Sulli called her sister who came over to her pulling her into her embrace as Sulli began to calm down in her sister’s arms.

 

“You okay?” Yoona ask as Sulli nod.

 

“Thank you Unnie…”

 

“For what?”

 

“For protecting me and always being there for me.”

 

“Silly, I’ll always protect you and be there for you for the rest of my life.”

 

“Promise?”

 

“I promise on my life, Sul.”

End of Flashback

 

“SULLI!!!!!!!!!” Yoona yelled as she woke up in a hospital. All of the girls along with Hyuna, Baekhyun, Kai, Lay, and Eunjung.

 

“YOONA!!!!!”

 

“UNNIE!!!!!!”

 

“Where am I…” Yoona ask then her eyes widen.

 

“Where’s Sulli?” Yoona ask as everyone stayed quiet then Yuri walk in front of her.

 

“Yoona, they took her.” Yuri told her as Yoona’s face went blank. She saw Krystal will a sad and worried face since her girlfriend has been taken. Then Sica walk up to her other side taking Yoona’s hand.

 

“Kahi, found this outside of the bakery.” Sica put it in Yoona’s hand. Yoona look down at it and it was the necklace that their mother bought for them which D.O. gave to them. Yoona just stared at it not saying anything.

 

“I think we should leave Yoona alone. Let her get some rest.” Hyo says as everyone began to leave the room.

 

“How long?” Yoona finally spoke but didn’t look at them.

 

“It’s already morning so a day since Sulli has been taken.” Hyuna says as they left.


“Sulli…” Yoona whispers and clenches her fist really hard.