Chapter 10

Back

No One’s POV

 

Hyoyeon had the two sister’s in a headlock under her arms as they return back to where the other girls were. Hyo release them then she pinch their cheeks.

 

“Aaawww~Unnie~” Both Yoona and Sulli yelled as Hyo let go. Yoona and Sulli pouted at Hyo.

 

“Aigoo, my two big babies.” Hyo says pinching them again.

 

“Aaawww~ Unnie~” Yoona and Sulli say again and Hyo laugh at them while they pout at her.

 

“Hey Hyo…” Min calls Hyo holding a cake. Yoona and Sulli took the cake from her and walk towards Hyo. It read Welcome Home Kim Hyoyeon.

 

“Thank you girls.” Hyo says blowing the candles. Yoona and Sulli smirk at each other.

 

PLOP

 

Yoona and Sulli slam the cake on Hyo’s face. They both fell to the groud laughing their off holding their stomach and it wasn’t just those two laughing. Min, the other dancers, and the other girls were laughing too.

 

“You two are so dead….” Both Yoona and Sulli stop laughing and look up at Hyo who was giving them a ‘you are dead’ look. They both got up and was about to run but then Sulli thought of something. She push Yoona towards Hyo and ran away. Yoona look at Hyo and was about to run away when she was put into a headlock.

 

“Yah… how can you do this to your Unnie?” Yoona ask while getting a knuckle sandwhich.

 

“But Unnie loves me so much that she won’t let me get hurt.” Sulli says smirking.

 

“Why you… ow ow ow ow…” Yoona says.

 

After a couple of minutes, Yoona was rubbing her head and Sulli was rubbing her forehead since she got flicked by Hyoyeon.

 

“How come she only get’s a flick on the head and I get a hard knuckle sandwhich.” Yoona ask.

 

“It’s because Unnie like me better than you, Unnie.” Sulli says meronging at her sister who just glares at her.

 

“Besides she is the maknae and yeah I do like her better than you.” Hyo says smirking.

 

“Are we going to do something day?” Tae ask her sister. Hyo got all of the cake off her face already by the help of Taeyeon.

 

“We can go hang out at Taetae’s bakery.” Fany suggested as the other girls agreed.

 

“Are you going with us Yoona-unnie and Sulli?” Krystal ask.

 

“I can’t…” Yoona says giving them a cold shoulder again.

 

“Why not?” This time Yuri ask.

 

“There’s someone that I have to see at the moment.” Yoona told her not looking at her.

 

“Unnie…” Sulli says worried about her sister since she knows where Yoona was going. Yoona smiles at her and pats her head.

 

“Go with Hyo-unnie and the others I’ll meet you there.” Yoona says.

 

“But…” Sulli says.

 

“No buts… I’ll go first.” Yoona says giving her sister a kiss on the forehead then leaving the girls who were confuse and wondering where she was going.

 

Sulli’s POV (At the bakery)

We all were at the bakery except Hyomin-unnie since she went home. All of us gathered around the table and they began to catch up Hyoyeon-unnie. I was so worried about Unnie that I wasn’t paying attention to what they were talking about. I was sitting next to Hyoyeon-unnie and Tiffany-unnie with Krystal sitting across from me. I saw her looking at me at times but I tried to not look at her. My heart still hurts and beats for her. It would be worse if we started to be friends again. The five years of not being here, I really thought it would have faded away but it never did which made it much harder to face her even though Unnie and I promise to Grandfather that we’ll try to amend our friendship with them. It was hard to after everything that happen between Unnie and I. We were still giving them the cold shoulder and no matter how hard we try to open up to them again we were still giving them the cold shoulder making us really stubborn. I was really worried about Unnie…. I wonder what was taking her so long it’s been almost 3 hours now.

 

“Sulli…” I look up at Tiffany-unnie who was looking at me worried filling her eyes. I smile at her.

 

“Yes, Tiffany-unnie?” I ask her.

 

“Are you okay, Sulli, you’ve been quiet ever since we got here.” Sunny says.

 

“Hm, I’m fine.” I lied smiling at them then I heard the door open. I look up to see Yoona-unnie but when she turn to face us I saw her cheek red and her bleeding lip.

 

“Unnie…” I said walking towards her putting my hand on her cheek.

 

No One’s POV

 

“Unnie… what happen? Did…. did he…” Sulli began to say tears forming.

 

“It’s nothing, Sulli. I’m fine really….” Yoona says.

 

“Yah, how can you be fine when you have a cut on your lip?” Taeyeon says.

 

“I’m fine it’s nothing to worry about.” Yoona says but they didn’t buy it.

 

“Miss Im…” They all turn to see three guys dress in suits coming into the building. Yoona put Sulli behind her as she face the three men.

 

“What are you doing here?” Yoona ask coldly.

 

“Your father you wants you to come back to the company now. He wants you to take over.” One of the men says.

 

“I’m not coming back to the company.” Yoona says.

 

“Miss Im…” One of them says.

 

“Tell Mr. Im that I will not be coming to the company today or any other day. Now leave…” Yoona commanded.

 

“If you won’t come willingly then we’ll have to take you by force and you sister.” One of the taller and muscular guy says eying Sulli.

 

“As if I’ll let you…” Yoona says.

 

The next thing that happen was the other two men charge Yoona catching her off guard and pinned her to the ground.

 

“YOONA!!!!!!!” The girls standing up.

 

“UNNIE!!!!!!!” Sulli was being pulled by the bigger guy and was struggling to let go.

 

“SULLI!!!!!!!!” Yoona yells trying to get up.

 

Hyoyeon was quicker than the other girls. She push one of the men off of Yoona then landed a punch in the other guys face.

 

“LET ME GO!!!!!!” Sulli yells then she got a back hand to the face making the other girls gasp as tears were falling down her face but she didn’t give up. When the guy wasn’t looking at her she went down and bit his hand.

 

“Argh…” He yells in pain then he pushing Sulli to the ground.

 

“Why you …” He says raising his hand again. Sulli closes her eyes but she didn’t feel anything. She opens her eyes and see’s Yoona holding onto the guys wrist.

 

“You.Will.Not.Lay.Another.Finger.On.Her.Again.” Yoona says deadly.

 

Yoona squeeze the guys wrist tightly then use her other hand to grab him by the throat. The bigger guy use his other hand to land a punch on Yoona but she dodge it then trip the guy making him lying down on his back. Yoona hovered over him and began to punch him in the face multiple times.

 

“Unnie…” Sulli’s voice stop Yoona from punching the guy. Yoona turn to face her sister than she look down at the guy who had blood coming out of his mouth.

 

“Oh my gosh… Sulli are you okay?” Krystal ask as she kneeled down to Sulli looking at her face. Yoona stood up and went one of the other guys who look at her his eyes full of fear. She grab him by the collar and gave him her deadliest voice and glare.

 

“You tell my father, I will not come back to the company not now or ever. Tell him if he sends more people to come get me and Sulli forcefully I’ll put all of you in a hospital being hospitalize for a year. You.Got.It?” Yoona ask as he nod like a bobble head.

 

“Now.Leave.” Right then the two men left carrying the other guy out of the bakery. Yoona went to Sulli and pulled her into her embrace rubbing her back as Sulli continued to cry. Yoona pulled away and look at Sulli’s face. She wipe the tears away and saw her cheek starting to bruise along with her lip just like Yoona’s.

 

“What did your father want?” Hyo ask bring some ice bags for the two sisters. They were sitting around the table again. Fany was by Sulli, Yoona was sitting next to her and Hyo was sitting next to Yoona.

 

“He wants me to come back to the company to work there since Grandfather pass away.” Yoona says.

 

“What’s the catch?” Hyo ask.

 

“He wants me to come back…. and get married…. to Yuri…” Yoona says.

 

“Again….” All of the girls say.

 

“He doesn’t care about the contract or if Yuri is dating Jessica. He wants it for the good of the company. All he wants is power so I argued with him and I think you know what happen after that.” Yoona says.

 

“He hit you again, Unnie…” Sulli says.

 

“I’m not going back to company… if he suffers than so be it.” Yoona says.

 

“Unnie, what else did he say to you?” Sulli ask seeing Yoona hiding something from her.

 

“Nothing else….” Yoona says. Yoona was remembering what happen making her clench her hand into fist. Sulli say and took her hand into her’s trying to calm her sister. Yoona look at her and had no choice but to tell her.

 

“He...he blame me about Umma…” Yoona says staring at the ground clenching her fist again.

 

“Yoona…” Jessica says.

 

“What… you going to blame me again?” Yoona ask coldly.

 

“I don’t think Unnie was going to say that, Yoon-unnie.” Krystal says.

 

“It doesn’t matter anyway.” Yoona says then got up to leave with Sulli following her.


 

“Yoona told me about what happen 5 years ago then what happen almost 2 months ago.” Hyo says.

 

“We want to fix things with her.” Soo says.

 

“And how do you tend to do that?” Hyo ask.

 

“...”

 

“You girls except Seo really hurt Yoona and Sulli. When she told me everything I was angry myself. You girls have been friends with Yoona since birth and the same goes for you Krystal for Sulli. If I was them I’d be giving you the cold shoulder too.” Hyo says.

 

“But we want to fix things with Yoona and Sulli.” Sunny says.

 

“I know you 7 do but what about you two?” Hyo ask pointing at YulSic.

 

“They told us that they want to fix things with them too.” Taeyeon says.

 

“But are you Jessica and Yuri… no, I’m ask them directly since you two are the ones that Yoona seems to hate the most.” Hyo says.

 

“Hyo, we both want to make things better.” Sica says.

 

“So, you would try to be friends with Yoona even though she might have feelings for Yuri still?” Hyo ask as the both of them stayed silent.

 

“What about you Krystal… will you be okay to be friends again with Sulli knowing her true feelings towards you?” Hyo ask.

 

“I want to be friends with her again but she told me that she didn’t want to because she want to get ride of her feelings towards me first.” Krystal says.

 

“So, you’ll be okay if she doesn’t have those feelings for you anymore?” Hyo ask making Krystal remain silent.

 

“I don’t know if Yoona doesn’t have feelings for Yuri but…” Hyo began to say.

 

“Why me…” Yuri finally spoke making everyone look at her.

 

“Why does she love me?” Yuri ask.

 

“That is something you have to ask her yourself but considering how she is towards you girls especially towards you two. I don’t think she’ll tell you. Like she told you before Yuri-ah… her love for you has turn to hate after the years.” Hyo says. Hyo leans on her chair staring at the ceiling.

 

“When Yoona left she came to China to find me. The night both her and Sulli spent the night… Sulli tried to kill herself but Yoona stop her. Sulli would try cutting herself, drowning herself, and even starve herself but Yoona was always there to help her. Over time staying with me in China Sulli got better but Yoona… she wasn’t the same. That first night, I heard Yoona crying at night and when I went to check on her. She broke the mirror in the bathroom punching it with her fist. There was a lot of blood everywhere because of her cut. I tried to help her and Sulli would at times but we would never get the chance to. Yoona was never there in the mornings once Sulli got better and she never got home until late. She either came home drunk, beaten, or with marks on her neck. One day I followed Yoona and saw her in a club a strip club and she was drinking alot… she’d dance with girls then they’d go into a different room together. Sometimes she’ll fight with the drunk men there or she would have fights outside of the club. Yoona had it worse than Sulli since it went on for a year and Sulli’s was only 4 months. We couldn’t help her and she wouldn’t let us help her because of the pain she carried in her heart towards her friends, Jessica and Yuri. It was mainly Yuri though she would cry in her sleep saying Jessica’s name. I think Yoona forgave the others besides Yuri and Jessica.” Hyo says and the girls stayed quiet.

 

“It was day where Yoona’s mom pass away and Yoona went all out. She wasn’t home that day. Sulli and I were worried since we know how Yoona acts the day of her mothers death. We search everywhere and when we came back home. We say her… covered in blood. Yoona stab herself and left us a note saying she couldn’t bare the pain anymore then there was an initial on the bottom. It was K.Y and J.S… Kwon Yuri and Jung Sooyeon… we brought Yoona to the hospital right away. When I saw the note I knew she meant you two were giving her too much pain. When we were at the hospital Yoona’s heart stop…. we really thought we lose her. Sulli was crying while I was comforting her trying not to cry. I felt useless not being able to save Yoona from her pain. It seem like a minute pass and we heard the heart monitor beep again. Yoona was alive… when we were able to see her we ask her if she was okay. We ask her if how she came back because her heart stop but she never told us.” Hyo says.

 

Hyo look at the girls then she look at YulSic. She can see that they were in deep thought and were feeling guilty about hurting Yoona.

 

“You want to work things out with her and Sulli than prove it or else you’ll lose them forever.” Hyo says.