Chapter 4

Back

Yoona’s POV

We walked out the back of the Taeyeon’s bakery heading to the street to walk home.

“I knew it was you who made the pastries.” I turn to see Fany there.

“I-I don’t know what you are talking about.” I told her.

“Don’t lie to me Yoona. I remember how your baking taste you too Sulli.” Fany says as I turn to look at Sulli who was looking at the ground.

*Sigh* “don’t tell anyone Tiffany. It was a one time thing and that’s all.” I told her.

“Well it’s kind of late that since we heard you, Yoona.” I was shock to see the other girls and Krystal there with Amber. I look at Sul and saw her stiffen. I quickly took her hand and rub the back of her hand as I felt her relax. Sulli is much fragile then I am when it comes to those that we love. It took her a while to finally stop the nights crying over Krystal when we were away.

“Did you tell them to stay, Sunny?” I ask her.

“We wanted to talk to you Yoona…. all of us.” Sunny says.

“Unnie, please come inside for a drink at least. We miss you a lot.” Seo says. I really did miss her a lot. She was the only one who wasn’t bad to mean when I confess instead she was comforting me. I sigh and turn to look at Sul who was staring at the ground then I look at my watch. It was only 7 at night then I felt a squeeze from Sulli as I look at her. She look at me and smile weakily.

“Fine…. we’ll come inside.” I said as the others were happy. I drag Sulli with me walking pass the others into Taeyeon’s bakery.

“Sul…” I begin to say.

“I’ll be okay Unnie, if you’re by my side then I’ll be okay.” She told me as I nod still holding ont her hand.

We were seated as Taeyeon and Sunny went to get some drinks. We were quiet for some time.

“So, Yoong…” Soo began to say.

“Don’t call me that.” I growled hating that name as it brought back memories I tried to forget.

“Um, so Yoona where have you and Sulli been these 5 years?” Sooyoung ask.

“We’ve been to LA then Spain then France.” I told them.

“Hey, we went to some of those places on business trips.” Tiffany says.

“I know, I saw the news on the papers or on tv so we avoided those areas you guys were in so we wouldn’t see you.” I told them coldly as I saw Tiffany look sad.

“So what we miss?” Taeyeon ask as they told them what happen as I saw Sunny and Taeyeon’s face expression sadden.

“What do you guys really want?” I ask getting impatient.

“Yoong…” Taeyeon says but stopped as I growled at her.

“Yoona, we want you to stay here same with Sulli. We’d like it if you stayed here in Korea and not leave. Sunny told me that you were planning on leaving soon. Please, don’t leave we miss you both a lot.” Taeyeon says.

“You miss me…right… are you sure it’s all of you or just you 5 and not those 4.” I said pointing at Kryber and YulSic. I recieve glares from YulSic but didn’t care much about them.

“We all do Unnie. I miss you and Sulli my best friend.” Krystal finally spoke and I felt Sullie stiffen again.

“Yoona, I was never mad at Sulli well at first I was but after what happen I felt sorry after everything that happen to her and to you, Yoona.” Amber says but I wasn’t taking it. I’m sure they are sorry but not those two the ones giving me the death glare.

“Then maybe you should have thought about what you Unnies were going to say to me and Yoona-unnie when we confess.” Sulli finally talk. I look at her and I can tell she was fighting to cry right now since she was looking at the ground avoiding Krystal’s eyes.

“Sul…” Krystal says.

“What Krystal… what… you think being friends again will be that easy after everything you and everyone else accuse me and Yoona-unnie. Say stuff about us that we are just trying to break your relationship with Amber and YulSic’s relationship. We never ever wanted that to happen and we never thought you our friends would turn against us like that. Accuse us that we were trying to ruin your relationship when we had no intention to. We only wanted to tell you the truth but not this which was ing bull. If I can go back in time I would go back to the moment I meet you and I would do the same for Yoona-unnie. We hate you all for doing this to us. We hated you and felt so much pain from each of you… our friends…. our bestfriends since we were a child.” Sulli yells as tears went down her cheeks.

“We’re leaving and maybe for good.” I told them then I heard YulSic snort.

“What’s so funny?” I ask coldly looking at them.

“It’s about time you figured out that you don’t belong here.” Jessica says.

“Now leave we don’t want you here well I don’t especially.” Yuri says.

BAM

I punch the wooden table making a dent and a crack as I felt my knuckles heat up and most likely bleeding.

“You want to know why I agreed to marry you Yuri. Part of it was out of my love for you but the main reason was because of your father and my father. They both wanted us to marry each other. Your father didn’t want you to marry someone lower than you and my father agreed. I argued with them everyday telling them that I won’t marry you because you love Jessica a lot and I wanted you happy with her my favorite Unnie who cared for me like a little sister but then I was stabbed in the heart from her. Then they told them that if I don’t marry you. Your father would kick you out of the business leaving you on the streets alone with nothing absolutely nothing. I agreed to marry you to save your so that you won’t get kick off in the street. I did this to protect you but yet what did you do. You and you stab me in the back when I confess. I tried to tell you and the others but all you can say was get the away from me and what not so I gave up. I told both my and your father that I was leaving with Sulli of course they were furious and I was beaten for that. I made one last request before leaving and that was for the both of you to get married once you become heiress of your company and you both will be combining our three business together since they will be the three wealthest business in the world. I made sure they sign it with their blood and I kept the paper with me ever since incase they went against it. I would go against them and they know every well that I would win. I did everything for the both of you but now I regret it making a stupid decision like that after everything.” I said chuckling bitterly as they all stared at me especially YulSic shock.

 

“You don’t believe me just as your father I’m sure he’ll tell you the truth because if he doesn’t he knows very well I can go against him if he doesn’t. You and you deserve the truth even you Jessica. Your parents went through the same thing wanting to kick you out. The really wanted you to marry your bestfriend Tiffany but I fought for the both of you. I knew very well that Taeyeon love Tiffany down to her soul. I didn’t want Taeyeon to suffer so I did something and there you have it. Getting married once you two are heiress, combining our companies together, and being the three wealthiest companies in South Korea.” I said then I went closer towards Yuri leaning my face close to her.

 

“If you are really curious if I ever had feelings for you. I did and now after 5 years I don’t anymore so stop thinking I am following you when I’m not. My love for you stop 2 years ago because that love turn to angry and hate. I hate you Kwon Yuri and that I hope you live a happy live with her while karma will come bitting your for which I really hope it does since I’ll enjoy it. I hate you, Jessica, and Krystal…” I said pulling away look at Krystal who look up at me in shock.

 

“I know you knew Sulli had feelings for her way before she confess to you but yet you never ask her. I remember the day you ask me if Sulli had feelings for you and I lied telling you no but you knew already even when you were dating Amber. I saw from a far you giving Sulli mix signals making her think that you love her but you were just toying with her. I’ve watch you very closely Krystal and I hated you first before your sister and Yuri. I didn’t like it one bit you toying with my sister feelings. Then when Sulli told me that she confess to you and you got angry I was more piss off at you. You three….” I pointed at the Jung sisters and Yuri.

 

“You are the main reason’s I left Korea and Sulli came because she felt the same way towards Krystal. Krystal you want to be friends with my sister will fat chance  on that one since you will not be her friend ever again after everything you put her through. I’m not mad at you 6 or Amber… Hyomin and Amber hardly knew much about everything. You four…” I pointed at SooSunTaeFany.

 

“You made me feel pain for accuse me and Sulli. I feel pain from you four because of everything you did to me and Sulli. You’ve known us since birth and yet you still did it anyway accusing us about silly stuff. Seohyun… Baby Seohyun, I’ve never hated you nor felt pain from you. You were the one who confort me and Sulli the most making sure we were healthy and such like you were our mother. Out of everyone I miss you the most and was sad that I had to leave Korea without telling you. I felt sorry for you for taking care of us and for being involved in all this bull crap.” I said.

 

“Unnie…” I heard Sulli call. I turn to look at her as she was standing up too then I saw the car outside. Everyone else was looking out at the car also.

 

“I sacrafice everything because of my stupid love for Yuri. I’m stupid and a coward but now I can’t do anything about it. I’m poor but you know what I’ve never felt so much peace being this poor and away from here that I use to call home. Don’t even try to follow us or call me or anything at all as for what I know my friendship with you has ended except for Seohyun.” I said as I pulled Sulli out the door and into the car as it drove off.

 

“Unnie…” I turn to look at Sulli as she look at my hand which was bleeding of course. I took my hand out of hers and pulled her into a hug rubbing her back as I felt my shirt getting wet.

 

“Where would you like to go, Miss Im.” D.O ask.

“Take us to Grandfather in LA. We want to see him before he passes away.” I said as I felt my heart hurt when I found out that he didn’t have long before passing away.



 

Back at the Soshi Bakery (No One’s POV)

After a couple of minutes of Yoona and Sulli leaving Fany broke down same with Krystal. YulSic were still shock. Sunny, Taeyeon, and Sooyoung had their head hung low in same for everything. Hyomin, Amber, and Seohyun tried to comfort all of them except YulSic since they were still in a state of shock.

“S-she’s lying…” Sica finally spoke making everyone look at her.

“She’s in lying about everything… about Yuri...me… and her… everything’s a lie…” Sica says.

“She’s not lying Unnie…” Seohyun said making everyone turn to look at her.

“You believe her….” Yul says.

“You believe that ….” Sica says as Seohyun sighs then went to get something. When she came back she had her lap top and a progector.

“Just watch this and ask me if I’m lying.” Seohyun says as everyone turn to watch.

 

It was of the day Yoona told that she was getting married to Yuri since Yuri’s father didn’t want his daughter being together with someone lower than her in wealth. Then it went to one of the day of her arguing with them but Jessica’s father was there too. There was arguments going back and forth then there was a scene where the dad’s beat up Yoona for being so stubborn and fighting against them. Yoona managed to fight against them but she was out numbered and out strength. Then it came the day with Yoona making a deal with the three fathers. Jessica’s father finally agreed to let Jessica date Yuri since his wife told him to let it be or else. So it was Yoona’s father and Yuri’s father who signed in blood on the contract as what Yoona said before about the promise they had to keep or else. It ended and Seohyun went to the front looking at them.

 

“I was with Yoona-unnie when her father ask her to come to see her. I was going to wait outside for her but she told me to hide somewhere a secret hiding place where I recorded everything about the arranged marriage. After their talk Yoona ask me about the video and I showed it to her. She knew ahead of time that her father wanted her to marry Yuri so she told me. I decided to help her by recording everything… everything you saw there was all recorded by me because I was there. I nearly cried when I saw her all beaten up. When she told me that her and Sulli were leaving I told her that she should at least tell you Unnies the truth but she refuse since she was in so much pain and hate. I ask her where she was going but she never told me. I was sad when I took them to the airport that day as they left to LA that night. I wanted to come with them but Yoona told me that I had Soobaby to take care of and the other girls. Before she left she made me promise to take care and watch over all of you girls despite her pain and anger she still wanted you all to be safe and healthy. I too feel the same pain from all you Unnies that hurt Yoona and Sulli especially you two Yuri-unnie and Jessica-unnie. Jessica-unnie you said that Yoona was your favorite doesang and Yuri-unnie you told me that Yoona was your bestfriend who makes you laugh because of her choding personality. Now, I don’t see it anymore… the choding Yoona-unnie that I love so much. You two took her away from me even the other Unnies and for that I am sad that I lost both of my sister’s because of all of you being selfish when they were being very selfless too all of you.” Seohyun says as tears were down her face.

 

“Yoona-unnie and Sulli have always been there for all of us no matter what and yet we stab them in the back. I love you Unnies but I feel more pain then love for each of you.” Seohyun says then went to put her things away.

 

“We accuse her and Sulli over stupid things and didn’t even realize that they were protecting us.” Taeyeon says finally.

 

“You were all too stubborn to see through Yoona and Sulli.” Hyomin says as everyone looks at her.

“From what I’ve been told even though she hate you and feels pain from each of you…. deep down she still loves you. No matter how much she wishes that she didn’t she still loves each of you. Right now, with her being angry she could have done something much worse but she didnt’ because she loves you all. I saw it in her and Sulli’s eyes. They are hurt and angry but there’s something that you girls don’t realize and I’m sure Seohyun knows what it is.” Hyomin says looking at Seohyun.

 

“Lost and lonlieness…” Seohyun says as everyone stiffen from their spot.


“Their faces might not show it but their eyes do. Their eyes show the lost and lonlieness as they lost everything that was dear to them. Remember what Yoona said before she left. I’ve never felt so much peace being this poor and away from here a place that I use to call home. There I saw how lonely she was when she said that. She might be putting up an act through her looks but her eyes say otherwise as they both are lost in this world when they shouldn’t be. They should be home and this is their home but they were kicked out because of those close to them who made them feel lost. All of you made them feel lost and lonlieness. I wouldn’t be surprise if they never came back here again because I know if it was me I wouldn’t but that’s all I’m saying.” Hyomin says as everyone was in deep thoughts.


One more for today so hope you enjoy and don't forget to comment. Sorry for the errors bye :)