Chapter 46

Back

“Do you have anything on Go Hara?” Yoona ask Baekhyun.

“Nothing, it’s like she disappeared but she did make an appearance a week before you three return. She was at the mall meeting some friends but since then nothing.” Baekhyun says.

“How about her friends?” Sulli ask.

“Her friends went on a school trip to Paris for fashion just yesterday.’ Baekhyun says.

“Do you have any ideas where Gyuri might hide her?” Hyoyeon ask Siwon and Liang Shi.

“I wasn’t so close to Gyuri….she always kept me in the dark.” Liang Shi says.

“I’ll have to look through the files to see if I can find anything. Maybe your mother can help me.” Siwon told her.

“I can’t go back since she’ll know that I didn’t kill Yuri.” Liang Shi says.

“If you don’t return she’ll think you are dead so there’s no point in going back besides we might need your help.” Yoona told him as he nod.

“We should take a break besides it’s time for our training Hyoyeon and Sulli.” Yoona told them as they groan loudly but followed her anyways.

“Don’t you girls want to go watch them train?” JS ask the girls.

“We don’t want to disturb them.” Tiffany told them.

“You didn’t disturb us the last time you were there in that secret room.” Hyoyeon says shocking the girls.

“We knew you girls were there and Uee told us she took you there.” Sulli says.

The other girls went to watch Yoona, Hyoyeon, and Sulli go train. The three girls were wearing short shorts, sports bra, have their hair up, and wearing gloves. Jessica, Sulli, and Yuri were staring at how great of a body they each had making them drool.

“And they call me the byun.” Taeyeon says then got three smacks on the head by the Jung Sisters and Yuri.

Yoona, Hyoyeon, and Sulli were running some laps as a warm up around ten laps then they did some stars for two hours, then went into the gym to do some weight lifting and ab workout. After 6 hours or so the three of them were punching the punching bag each having their own. The girls except the Jung Sisters and Yuri left to get some food for them and the other three.

“Unnies…” Sulli ask still punching the bag.

“Hmm…” They answered.

“What are we going to do about him? If we capture Gyuri what are we going to do about him?” Sulli ask.

“We’ll figure something out Sulli. We can’t let him sue us even if he is powerful we can figure something out.” Hyoyeon told her.

“I have a feeling he’ll threaten you and the others.” Sulli says her punches getting harder.

“I won’t let him hurt me, my family or the others. He’s done enough already.” Hyoyeon says angrily.

BAM

Everyone jump and turn to look at Yoona who was panting hard but what shocked them was that the punching bag was on the other side of the wall leaving a trail of sand from where the punching bag was hung.

“Sorry…heat of the moment.” Yoona says getting a drink of water but they knew better.

“If he ever decides to hurt Hyoyeon or the others I’ll show Korea the man he really is and more. His a monster and every monster has to get put down…for good.” Yoona says and head for the showers with the other three following.

“Is Yoona okay?” Krystal ask.

“She gets like that whenever he is mention about hurting us. Yoona and Sulli hate him a lot and I can see why.” Jessica says coldly.

The girls had dinner together and it was very nice to have a dinner together talking, laughing and talking about old times. After dinner everyone went to their rooms. Sulli and Krystal were in Yoona’s room, Hyoyeon and Jessica in her room, and Yoona and Yuri was in Yuri’s room. After a couple of hours Yuri woke from her sleep after cuddling with Yoona and having a couple of make outs.

“Yoong...” Yuri called but no answer.

Yuri began to get worried and went to look in the gym to see if she was there but she wasn’t. Yuri remembered the secret hideout in Siwon’s room. She went in there but she wasn’t alone. Hyoyeon and Sulli were also there and they seem to be looking through the files again with Siwon and Auntie Nari. Yuri felt a tap on her shoulder making her jump and turn to see the Jung Sisters.

“They don’t know when to rest do they?” Jessica ask tiredly.

“They just want to find Gyuri to protect us.” Krystal says.

“I feel like they are going a bit over board.” Yuri says.

The next day Jessica, Krystal, and Yuri fell asleep in the secret hideout since they were watching their lovers and didn’t want to leave them alone. Yoona, Hyoyeon, and Sulli knew they were there so after they passed out. They put their jacket over them and went back to looking through the files hoping to find Go Hara. Everyone was eating breakfast even Yoona, Hyoyeon and Sulli to take a break from their long night of researching. Just then Uee appeared walking towards them.

“Hey guys…” Uee says as the other return the favor or just waved since their mouths were full.

“Kahi and Le informed me about the details I missed while I was away. Anything new?” Uee ask.

“Nothing, we’re trying to find where Go Hara, her sister, is hiding.” Hyoyeon told her.

“Well, I got something that might help you.” Uee says as they were silent looking at her.

“What is it?” Yoona ask.

“We have to go into the monitor room.” Uee told them as they nod.

When breakfast was over the girls went to the monitor room with the General and Yoona’s teammates meeting her there.

“I went around talking to some people who used to work with Gyuri’s parents. They gave me some information that you already know but there was one person who told me that when her parents died. Gyuri and her sister Hara brought their ashes to a memorial place where they spent a lot of time together like you two with Auntie Nari. It was a house out in Jeju waters where they spent a lot of their memories. There I believe is where you will find Go Hara.” Uee says then showed them on the monitor map where it is.

“Well we got here know let’s get her.” Sulli says.

“We can’t just go barging in without a reason to, Sulli besides she’ll think we are going to use her against her sister.” Hyoyeon told her.

“If I was Gyuri and I was doing all of this bad stuff. I’d keep my sister in the dark from all of this to protect her. If I’m right and Gyuri is keeping Hara in the dark then Hara might be the only one to save her sister from her hunger for revenge and Gyuri is the only family that Hara has.” Yoona says.

“So what are we going to do?” Wooyoung ask.

“We need a plan and I already got one.” Yoona says as they all look at her.

“Sulli and Krystal are to go with Uee to find Hara and to convince her to help us save her sister. Use words not weapons, alright?” Yoona ask as the three of them nod.

“My team along with me, and Hyoyeon are going to attack Gyuri at her base which is where Liang Shi comes in. You are going to show us the where Gyuri is hiding…her and her men.” Yoona says.

“There are a total of three hiding spots in Korea but there are three more in China.” Liang Shi told her.

“Lay you think you can call your husband. We can help him get her men in China.” Yoona says as Lay nod and began to call Tao.

“What about us?” Yuri ask her.

“You are to stay here.” Yoona told them as they frown at her.

“You are still wanted from her and if you are out there right now you can get hurt or worse get killed and I won’t let that happen to either of you.” Hyoyeon says.

“But why is Krystal going with Sulli?” Jessica ask.

“Krystal and Sulli are in the same grade as Hara making them friends. Yes, I’m worried that she might get hurt but I know that Uee will protect them both even risking her life to save them. She’s proven that to me already.” Yoona says as Uee smiles at her nodding her head.

“Yoona I got Tao on the phone.” Lay told her as Yoona nod then made Tao appear on the monitor.

“Alright, Liang Shi show us Gyuri’s hideouts.” The General says.

“There’s one in the woods in an abandon warehouse, another in the woods but on the other side and its underground, and the last one is in the Han River.” Liang Shi says.

“Wait in…you mean as in you have to swim to get into the hideout?” Junho ask as Liang Shi nod his head then told Tao the areas in China.

“The heaviest is the abandon warehouse and the underground one in the woods. The one in the Han River isn’t as heavily guarded but that’s where she keeps all of her Intel from.” Liang Shi says.

“Alright, all of the boys except Baekhyun will go to the abandon warehouse, the girls along with Liang Shi since you’ll need his help finding the entrance will go to the underground one in the woods. Hyo and I will go to the Han River. Baekhyun you are to inform us if anything happens and if anyone is down. All of us will be wearing our military contacts so Baekhyun and the others here can see what is happening. We will strike tonight so right now everyone is to get ready and to check your equipment’s making sure everything is 100% perfect. We only got one shot at this…let’s make it count.” Yoona says.

“And what if we see Gyuri?” Chen ask.

“Don’t kill her…bring her back here alive.” Yoona told them as they nod.

“How is your end Tao?” Lay ask.

“I just informed the men about everything. We are getting ready as we speak and just like Yoona said we have one shot at this so let’s make it count. I will call you when we are done here.” Tao says as they nod as he ended the call.

“Let’s go.” Hyoyeon says.

Everyone was getting ready putting on their outfits, their weapons, and many more. Sulli and Krystal were packing some things for their trip hoping it will only be a one night thing to find Hara and to convince her to help them. It was already getting dark and everyone was ready. The guys were already leaving with the girls following after them.

“But this on.” Yoona passing Hyo some diving gear.

“Liang Shi says the entrance is under the bridge but he doesn’t know which one since he’s never been down there before.” Hyoyeon told her.

“We’ll find it Hyo…we have to.” Yoona says.

“Unnie…” They turn around to see Sulli with her bag on one of her shoulders.

“You ready?” Yoona ask her as Sulli nod slowly.

“Unnie, what if it doesn’t work?” Sulli ask.

“It’ll work Sulli…both you and Krystal are really good at your words especially Krystal. How else was she able to boss everyone around like a Princess?” Hyoyeon says making them chuckle.

Hyoyeon gave Sulli a hug then left to talk to her sister. Sulli and Yoona were just looking at each other before they started to laugh.

“You will do fine Sulli. Just believe in yourself and Krystal will be there for you. Remember your training and don’t get hurt. I’m fighting every fiber in my being to make you NOT go to Jeju with Uee.” Yoona told her as Sulli chuckled then they gave each other a hug.

“You be careful Unnie. I don’t want to come back to find my Unnie in a hospital bed. It’ll mean you aren’t so great after all.” Sulli says making Yoona chuckle.

“You be careful too, Sul. If things start to go downhill bring Krystal and Hara to the secret hideout. I know Uee will distract them while you three escape. When you get there call me and tell me everything okay. If your trap I’ll send the others to come and get you.” Yoona says.

“You aren’t going to come and get me?” Sulli ask pretending to be disappointed.

“I have to stay here and make sure things don’t happen since Gyuri is here. Of course, I would want to but you know.” Yoona says as Sulli chuckles at her sister.

They both pulled away and saw Krystal walking towards them taking Sulli’s hand into hers.

“Be careful the both of you and make sure to call me when everything is done so I know you two are safe after all I can’t have my future sister-in-law to get killed before her wedding right, Sul?” Yoona as grinning as the both of them were red.

“Unnie~” They whined as Yoona gave both of them a hug before they left with Uee.

“Don’t worry, Yoona. I got them.” Uee told her as Yoona gave her a quick hug.

“Bring them both home safety, Uee.” Yoona told her as she nod as they left to get onto the private jet heading to Jeju.

Hyoyeon was with her parents giving them a hug before going to Taeyeon who had fear written all over her.

“Where’s the confident midget I know?” Hyo ask then receive punch from Tae.

“We’re the same freaking height, Hyo. I’m scared you might not come back.” Tae says her eyes getting watery as Hyo brought her into her embrace rubbing her back.

“What makes you think I won’t come back?” Hyo ask her.

“I’m scared you might get seriously hurt out there. What you, Yoona, and Sulli are doing is dangerous and it scares us a lot. We’re all scared to our bones, Unnie…” Tae told her sniffling.

“Unnie…I haven’t heard you call me that since we were kids. It makes me sound hella old.” Hyo says making Tae chuckle making Hyo smile.

“I’m not going to die or get seriously hurt today or any other day Taeng. I have a family and a beautiful Princess waiting for my return. What makes you think I’ll throw any of that stuff away when I have the perfect life with the perfect people?” Hyo says and pulled Taeng away to wipe her tears.

“I won’t die…not yet at least even if I did a certain Ice Princess will hunt me down to make me come back.” Hyo told her as Taeng chuckled and gave her sister another hug.

“Please, be careful.” Tae told her.

“Aren’t I always?” Hyo ask chuckling as Taeng followed due to her choding behavior.

Hyo pulled away and went to her Princess who was looking at her with worry eyes.

“You better ing return or else I’ll hunt you down kill you myself.” Jessica warned her tears threatening to fall out.

“Haha…told you Taeng.” Hyo says to herself then pulled her Princess into her embrace kissing the crown of her head rubbing her back slowly.

“I figured you’d threaten me if I didn’t return….don’t worry Sica I’ll return back here right into your arms. I got a family here and I can’t leave my wife here by herself.” Hyo says.

“W-wi-wife…” Jessica says her face getting red.

“Aw~ is my wife getting embarrassed?” Hyo ask then got hit lightly by Sica on the chest making her chuckle. Hyoyeon pulled away to look at her crying wife wiping her tears, kissing her eyes, her forehead, her cheeks, and her nose.

“You are very beautiful Jessica Jung and I am the luckiest person to call you my future wife after all you can’t escape me because if you do I’ll hunt you down. My wife can’t hide from her husband.” Hyo says with a teasing smiling seeing the red Jessica.

Jessica pulled Hyoyeon into a kiss making Hyo smile in the kiss. Hyoyeon had her hands on Jessica’s small waist pulling her in more as Jessica had her hands around Hyoyeon’s neck rubbing the back of her neck.

“Whoa!!!! HyoSica, let’s keep it PG-13 here.” Sooyoung says making them break from their intense make out.

“Yeah, don’t want you two to be having right now.” Taeyeon says smirking as Sooyoung high five her as their girlfriends shook their heads.

Yuri was looking for Yoona and found her talking to the General about something most likely related to Gyuri then she saw the General hand something to Yoona.

“Yuri-ah~” Yuri’s parents called her.

When Yuri’s parents left Yoona wasn’t where she was anymore. Yuri went out to look for her out in the dark hoping to have find her there. Yuri then felt someone pull her. Yuri was about to scream but then felt a familiar arms wrap around her waist pulling her into her embrace.

“Yoong, you scared the crap out of me.” Yuri told her

“Sorry…I’ll be fine Yul if that’s what you are worried about. I’ll come back to you since I have a reason to live now besides Sulli. I have a certain Black Pearl Princess waiting for me at home.” Yoona says resting her chin on Yuri’s shoulder taking in her scent.

“I believe you but I can’t help but be worried about you and Hyo. I wish none of this would have happen.” Yuri says.

“Nothing in life is happy and full of rainbows, Yul. I’m glad this happen because you get to know me more and the same goes for Hyoyeon and Sulli.” Yoona told her.

They were quiet for a couple of seconds but they were enjoying it staying in each other’s embrace under the moonlight.

“Yoong~” Yuri says as Yoona was planting kisses on Yuri’s shoulder then to her neck.

Yuri tilted her head letting Yoona have more access to her neck. Yuri turn around to capture Yoona’s lips as they had a heated kiss. They both pulled away their foreheads touching.

“I love you very much Kwon Yuri and I’m the luckiest person to be with the iest woman in all of South Korea.” Yoona says making Yuri smile at her.

“And I love you Im Yoona and I’m the luckiest person to be with the hottest woman in all of South Korea.” Yuri says making Yoona chuckle at her.

They shared another heated kiss before Yoona and Hyoyeon had to leave heading to the Han River.