Chapter 37

Back

Jessica’s POV

Hyuna and the others left to find Sulli and deal with that Leeteuk guy. I was with the others then I notice that Krystal wasn’t with us. I look around for her but I couldn’t find her.

 

“Hyunnie, I can’t find Soojung.” I told her as she too began to look around.

 

“Let’s go look for her, Princess.” Hyunnie says as I nod.

 

We began to walk around the base to find Krystal. I couldn’t think of any places she would be right now since we aren’t home I couldn’t think of anything. We were out in the back outside trying to find her then I saw something in the distance.

 

“Hyunnie, I think Soojung is there.” I pointed at the figure sitting on a hill.

 

We walked over there and I can tell it was Krystal when we got closer to her.

 

“Soojung…” I called for her and I saw her quickly wipe her eyes. I sat next to her and pulled her into my embrace making her cry again.

 

“Soojung-ah… you mind telling me what you are feeling?” I ask her.

 

“I-I…” She tried to say then I felt a pair of arms around us. I look to see Hyunnie hugging us, I smile at her and she kiss my temple.

 

“Krystal, I know you are worried so are we but your worry is different from ours since Sulli is your girlfriend.” Hyunnie says.

 

“I miss her… I’m worried that they are hurting her or worse… I want to find her and hold her in my arms. I want her in my arms, Unnie… I want her back in my arms and safe.” Krystal says and begins to cry again.

 

“I-I couldn’t even say a thing yesterday… I-I was so scared… I-I didn’t know what to do… I should have fought for her but I couldn’t… I’m the worst girlfriend ever.” She says.

 

“Hey don’t say that… you are not a worst girlfriend to Sulli, okay.” I told her.

 

“Your sister is right Krystal…. Sulli is very happy to have someone like you to be with her through everything thick and thin. Sulli would be really hurt if she heard you say that right now and I know for sure Yoona would scold you if she heard you right now. You can be a great girlfriend for her Krystal by using all your will power to find her… the person you care and love so much. I know you can find her Krystal and bring her back into your arms… you and Yoona both.” Hyunnie says.

 

“Yoona-unnie… i-is s-she…” She says.

 

“Like you she is heart broken but I believe it hurts her more than you… Sulli is her only family left and the only thing that keeps her moving in this world. I know she is hurting… she’s just choosing to not show it by hiding her emotion by being cold and angry which explains to why she was acting that way earlier. I can’t break her walls but I know who can and her name is Kwon Yuri.” Hyunnie says and I agreed with her.

 

I know for sure that Yuri is the only one who can break Yoona’s walls just like before when Yoona lost her Umma. Auntie Nari if you are here and watching us please help us in anyway, please.

 

Somewhere Else

Sulli groan and open her eyes slowly blinking a couple of times. She gets up slowly and touches her head from the hit that knocked her out. She looks around and saw that she’s in a room… everything was made out of concrete. She hears the door open and she saw a figure walking towards her but she couldn’t figure out who it was due to the light that was coming out from the door and her eyes were adjusting to the light. When the figure got closer she saw it was a man walking towards her. She saw his face but didn’t know who he was… Sulli jerked when he touch her face.

 

“My aren’t you pretty… just like your sister.” The man says touching her a little bit more making Sulli move away from him.

 

“TAECYEON!!!!!!” Sulli turn to see another man and she knew who it was… it was her brother Siwon.

 

“Oh come on Siwon… have alittle fun I know I will.” Taecyeon says.

 

“Get out Taecyeon or else I’ll make them carry you out.” Siwon warned making Taecyeon groan.

 

“I won’t let you win, Siwon just because you and Gyuri have something in common doesn’t mean anything… I’ll kill you.” Taecyeon says looking at Siwon from the side.

 

“I’ll be waiting then.” Siwon says then Taecyeon left. Siwon walk towards Sulli kneeling down to her but left a distance between them.

 

“You don’t have to be scared of me, Sulli.” Siwon says but Sulli remain quiet.

 

Siwon sighed then sat down on the ground looking at the ground.

 

“There’s something that I have to tell you.” Siwon says making Sulli look at him.

 

Yuri’s POV

I was looking for Yoong after hearing what happen in the room with the Leeteuk guy. I ask Baekhyun where she might be and he told me that Yoona is always in the gym area that’s where she usually hangs out. Baekhyun told me the way to the gym so here I am heading towards the gym. Through the glass I can see Yoona and she was wearing something way too y. She was wearing black short shorts, blue sports bra, blue gloves, and her hair was up in a high ponytail exposing  her collarbone and many more. I had to take a couple of breaths before walking towards her or else I’ll jump on her and well you know what I mean.

 

“Yoona…” I call her but she didn’t answer.

 

“Yoong…” She stops punching the bag to look at me.

 

I can see pain, hurt, and worry in her eyes. She began to punch the bag again and I walk towards her. I grab her wrist preventing her from punching the bag. I turn her to face me but she wasn’t looking at me. I put my hand under her chin making her face me.

 

“You mind telling me why you are here?” I ask her but she remain silent. She pulled away from my hold and walk pass me to punch the bag again. I turn to face her and remembered my talk with the General.

 

Flashback

“What is it that you have to talk to me about, General?” I ask him.

 

“I need a favor from you, Miss Kwon.” He says.

 

“Please call me Yuri and what is this favor?”

 

“Okay, Yuri… this favor is to help Yoona the person you love.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Years ago when Yoona first join she was cold and heartless… she didn’t care about anything or anyone and she was pretty ruthless when killing people only if they anger her was when she went wild. No matter how much I or Siwon I believe you know him already tried to break her walls she was still cold. Then one day she came back here and I notice that she was smiling and being different. She was dorky and a big choding to everyone. They were scared of her at first because of how cold she was but when that happened everyone started to love her. I ask her the sudden change of mood and she told me a certain black pearl princess.” I blush and I think the General notice because he was smirking at me.

 

“I know you had something to do with it and I’m asking a favor for you to help her… break those walls again like you did before. I don’t want Yoona to be the cold Yoona again.”

 

“Why do you want to help her so much you seem more than just a General to her?”

 

“I’m sure you know about her mother Admiral Nari… I was really close to her so close that I treated her like my own daughter. When Nari told me that she was having a girl I was happy for her and only her not the son of a who she married. When Yoona first came here I knew who she was. Yoona looks just like her mother so much and I can see her mother in her. I literally watch Yoona and her sister grow up when they were kids. I’ve been watching them both after Nari left the special forces because she was a married women. I made sure they weren’t in danger and such but I couldn’t make an appearance. Do you remember when Yoona got her first bike?”

 

“Yes I remember it was when she turn 16… wait you got that for her?”

 

“Indeed, I did… she doesn’t know until I told her and she thank me. Yoona’s like another daughter to me and I care about her dearly just like her mother that is why I care about her so much more than just a General and an Admiral.”

 

“Alright, I’ll try my best to talk to Yoona but I can’t be complete honest if she’ll let me in or not.”

 

“You’re a stubborn kid, Yuri… Yoona talk about you a lot and your stubbornness so I don’t think you’ll have a problem having her tell her emotions to you.”

End of Flashback

I sighed knowing this isn’t going to be easy… Yoona’s super stubborn more than me and I, she and everyone else knows it.

 

“Yoona…” I called her again and I see that she stop punching the bag.

 

She turn to face me and I walk closer to her but she doesn’t look at me when I get closer to her. I cup her face and making her look at me. I look down at her hand and see they are still into fist… she’s angry still and if I’m right she’s mad at herself. I grab her hands and begin to drag her to her room. I ask Baekhyun where her room was before so yeah. When we got inside her room I lock the door and turn to face her again. I stand in front of her and grab her hands again to take off the gloves. She didn’t tape her hands so her knuckles were red and some skin was peeling.

 

“How long have you been hitting the punching bag?” I ask her but she doesn’t say anything making me sigh.

 

I bring one hand at a time to kiss her knuckles then slowly creasing them. I move closer to her that I can feel her breath on my neck sending shivers to my body. I put my arms over her neck and pull her into my embrace and sway our bodies a bit.

 

“You remember that day when me and the other girls went out looking for you because Sulli call us telling us that you and him got into another fight again.” I told her and took her silence as a sign that she was listening.

 

“We split up so that we can find you since it was super late and it was going to be cold out. I couldn’t think of a place where you might be then I remembered our favorite place.” I said.

 

Flashback

I ran past the park we always went to when we were kids and when Auntie Nari was still alive. I found found Yoona after all night searching for her. She was up on the tallest hill near the park. It was our favorite little spot because you can see the stars and the whole park from here but not only that there was something carved into the tree. Yoona carved Yoong hearts Yul and it was very cheesy but very special to me. I take a seat next to her and stare into the stars with her but I was sitting while she was lying on the ground.

 

“How long have you been here?” I ask her turn to see her shrug her shoulders.

 

“Sulli is worried about you… you could at least show something Yoong.” I told her and she went back to staring at the stars making me sigh.

 

I got up and I went over to her. I saw her raising her brow while I extended my hand to her. She put her hand on mine. I pulled her up making her stand in front of me and we were really close to each other. She back away a bit then I grab her hands and put them on my waist while I put my arms around her neck.

 

“Let’s dance…” I told her as she made a are-you-serious face making me giggle at her.

 

“Just dance with me Yoong.” I told her as I pull her closer literally wrapping my arm around her neck as we began to slowly dance with no music.

 

We kept on dancing under the stars and enjoying the peace and quiet.

 

“You can’t keep shutting us out Yoong not us and not your sister…. you can’t blame yourself either for what happened to Auntie Nari… please stop shutting us out Yoona. We miss you the happy, caring, and choding Im Yoona not the distant, cold, and broken Im Yoona… I miss you Yoona.” I told her pulling away to look at her.

 

I see sadness and pain in her eyes. I can tell she was on the verge of crying because she turn her head away from me. I cup her face making her to look at me. I stared into her doe eyes and began to move closer and closer to her until………… I met her lips with mine. They were soft and warm against mine. I pulled away to see a shock deer and a hint of red on her cheeks. I bet I was red as a tomato for kissing her. I was about to pull away until she pulled me closer to her and I blink a couple of times as her lips were on mine again. I close my eyes and enjoyed the sweet and innocent make out. I felt her hands go under my sweater a bit and her thumbs drawing circles by my hip bone. After the make out we pulled away to regain our breathing. I can hear my heart beating hard against my chest then it stop when I heard sobbing. I open my eyes to see Yoona crying…. I pulled her into my embrace as she began to cry more and more into my sweater. She was saying things like it was her fault and how bad of a daughter she was for not protecting Auntie Nari. I finally broke through her after trying so many times I finally broke her walls bring back the real Im Yoona I know.

End of Flashback

 

I pull away to look into her eyes and I can tell she remembered when we had our first kiss and our first make out. I cup her face and slowly move closer to her until I met her lips. It was a slow kiss at first then it went into a passionate one but I pulled away when I tasted something salty. I open my eyes to see Yoona crying breaking my heart. I wipe her tears away then she crash into me nearly knocking the air out of me.

 

“Don’t blame yourself Yoona about how you are the worst sister ever or that you couldn't protect her. You’ll find her… we’ll find her and bring her home Yoona so don’t blame yourself. I, the other girls, and I’m sure Umma Nari would say the same thing as I’m telling you right now… it’s not your fault and it never was. Don’t say things about your past with Siwon and all either because it’s in the past even though I can’t lie I am super jealous when I heard about you two dating.” I heard her chuckle a bit as I pulled away and cup her face to wipe her tears.

 

She grab my right hand and lean into it more as I crease her cheeks. I smile at her and she return a sweet smile to me. She brought her hand to her lips as she peck it. I can tell something was bothering her by the look in her eyes.

 

“What is it?” I ask her.

 

“I-I should have told you about Siwon and me.” She says softly.

 

“Even though I’m dying to know your story with him… I’ll wait until you are ready to tell me no matter how jealous I am.” She chuckles at me while I smile at her. She kisses my nose and stares into my eyes.

 

“He… he was my first…”

 

“O-oh…”

 

“I’m sorry…”

 

“You don’t have to apologize Yoona… it happen and there’s nothing I can do about it.”

 

“Even though you are jealous.”

 

“I am not jealous.”

 

“Really your eyes say otherwise… they speak I’m super jealous you lost your v-card to that .”

 

“YAH!!!!!!!” I hit her chest lightly as she chuckled.

 

“Yul…”

 

“Hm…”

 

“The other reason why I was quiet towards you was because I didn’t know how to speak to you.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“I was afraid that you’d be scared of me of what happen in the hospital.”

 

“I’m not scared of you Yoong.”

 

“T-then…”

 

“Yoona-ah, I know you won’t hurt me or the other girls. You were doing that to protect us and not only that but that jackass said about your sister. If it wasn’t for you I know Fany, Sica, Krystal, and maybe even Hyo would have kicked their asses but you beat them to it besides they deserved it.”

 

Yoona chuckled and I giggle after her. I look down and realize what she was wearing and began to stare at her bare body. Damn she had y abs and the sweat was making it much more ier… damn it I’ve been hanging out with Taeng way too much her byunness is rubbing off me.

 

“Yul, my eyes are up here.” I look up embarrass that I was caught checking her out but would you do the same thing if the Goddess and I mean GODDESS Im Yoona was standing in front of you with just black short shorts, a sports bra, and sweat trailing down her body…. you wouldn’t want to check that out. Wait, on second thought don’t think about that you readers.

 

“Are you getting turn on, Yul~” I shivered as she whispered ually in my ear. I gulp and I think she heard it because she was grinning at me. Oh, I will not lose to you Im Yoona you choding.

 

I capture her lips and kiss her aggressively. I think I shocked her with my hard kissing. I on her lower lip granting access which she gladly let me. We were having a tongue war and I wasn’t going to let her win. I felt her hand under my shirt creasing my stomach making me moan as she shove her tongue into my mouth. Damn it… she knew very well my weakness was my stomach. I moan into as she began to explore more then I felt her pull away making me groan.

 

“I won’t let you win easily, Yul~” She whispered ually in my ear again then pulled away from me.

 

“I will definitely win, Yoong.” I mumbled to myself smirking.

 

Yoona’s POV

“Yoong~” I heard her husky voice in my ear as I felt arms wrap around my waist.

 

I tried not to shiver but that didn’t work. I turn around to face her and gulp at what I was seeing. She was wearing only her undergarments and they were a pair of black lace undergarments that work very well with her curvy figure. , I was getting turn on for this and I can see her smirking at me as I gulp when she came closer to me.

 

“You’ve very much, Yoong~” She huskily whispered into my ear before nibbling my ear then she push me onto the bed making me use my elbows as support. I gulp more as she walk towards me swaying her hips then stopping in front of me doing a very little y dance. Oh is about to go down!!!!!!!!


Another update for you and left you hanging a bit. Don’t worry I’ll work on them saving Sulli just thought you’d like a YoonYul moment and maybe more if you know what I mean ‘wiggling brows’ maybe a little bit of HyoSic in the next chapter… I don’t know well see *smirk* anyways don’t forget to comment and sorry for the errors.