Chapter 11

Back

It’s been 2 week since the incident at the bakery. The other girls have been working really hard to fix things with Yoona and Sulli. Yoona was able to accept all of them except YulSic who weren’t really trying. Yuri and Jessica decided to call it off their relationship. Why well because they both realize that they each have feelings for different people. Krystal was still with Amber but Amber can tell that something was off with Krystal the way she look at Sulli at times. Sulli went back to school and saw Krystal pretty much everyday because Sulli would hang out with Luna. Hyoyeon finally went to see her parents who cried and told her that they miss her deeply. Hyo and Sica were getting closer to each other like the old days but Hyo still wouldn’t tell Sica her true feelings towards her.

 

Both Yoona and Hyo started to work at the dance studio with Min and Yoona accepted Sulli to help work with Taeyeon and Sunny at the bakery. The girls were at the bakery and since they all had free time that afternoon they decided to hang there but Yoona was the only one who wasn’t there yet. Yoona was with Victoria talking to her about the dancing business that she was going to open here in a couple of weeks. Yoona arrive at the bakery and walk in then she bump into someone making her drop her papers.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry…” The girl says.

 

“I think I’m the one who should apologize.” Yoona says helping her with her papers. The girls were watching Yoona and the girl. Yoona got the papers and stood up along with the girl.

 

“Here…” Yoona says handing her the papers.

 

“Thank you… I’m Nana and you must be Yoona.” Nana says.

 

“How do you know who I am?” Yoona ask.

 

“I was at the charity event you and your sister were in. That’s her right working over there?” Nana ask as Yoona nod.

 

“Well, it’s nice to meet you Nana.” Yoona says shaking her hand.

 

“The plessure’s all mine… I guess it true what people say that you look prettier up close.” Nana says making Yoona smile shyly.

 

“You’re not so bad yourself.” Yoona says grinning at her making Nana blush.

 

“Are you leaving?” Yoona ask.

 

“I was about too why?” Nana ask.

 

“Well, I was going to ask if you’d like to join me.” Yoona says.

 

“Are you flirting with me, Miss?” Nana ask

 

“What if I am.” Yoona says making Nana blush even more.

 

“I’m free this afternoon so I guess I can stay a little bit longer.” Nana says as they took their seats on the other side where the other girls were.

 

“Do you want something to eat or drink?” Yoona ask as Nana nods so Yoona went to get something for her and Nana.

 

“Who’s the girl Unnie?” Sulli ask.

 

“Her name is Nana, she was the charity event we went too with Hyo-unnie.” Yoona says paying for her stuff.

 

“She’s really pretty Unnie. I think she likes you.” Sulli says.

 

“Why do you think that?” Yoona ask.

 

“Because she is totally checking you out right now.” Sulli says looking at Nana smiling. Yoona turn around to see Nana looking at her then turning away blushing. Yoona turn to face her sister smiling shyly.

 

“Unnie’s got a girlfriend…” Sulli says happily then got hit on the head.

 

“Yah…” Yoona says then blush a little bit.

 

“Haha, Unnie your blushing… here’s your things. Just to let you know Sulli approves of her.” Sulli says smirking making Yoona blush.

 

“Sorry it took a while.” Yoona apologize.

 

“No worries… so what do you do Yoona-shi?” Nana ask.

 

“Just call me Yoona and I work with a friend of mines in a dance studio.”

 

“Really… which one?”

 

“Miss A dance studio.”

 

“Wow, you must be really good.”

 

“Not really but thanks anyway so what do you do?

 

“I’m in college.”

 

“What are you going for?”

 

“I’m going for make up artist and modeling.”

 

“Good thing your pretty.” Yoona says smirking.

 

“Y-yah…” Nana says hitting Yoona on the shoulder as Yoona chuckles at her then Nana looks at her wrist watch.

 

“Omo, it’s getting late I have to head back to school.” Nana says gathering her things.

 

“Well it was nice meeting you, Nana.” Yoona says.

 

“You too, Yoona and thank you for the drink and food.” Nana says then left. Yoona walk over to her friends.

 

“Yoona…” Yoona turn around to see Nana looking at the ground.

 

“I um… I was wondering…” Nana tried to say then she saw Yoona’s hand in front of her. Nana look up and saw Yoona holding a pen. Nana got it and wrote her number on Yoona’s hand. Yoona did the same to Nana.

 

“So what is it that you want to do tomorrow?” Yoona ask.

 

“Huh… well I…” Nana began to say as Yoona chuckled at her then Yoona gave a kiss on Nana’s hand.

 

“Meet me here at 5 tomorrow.” Yoona says and Nana blush then nod leaving.

 

“Who would have thought Yoona could be so romantic.” Fany says as Yoona took a seat next to Hyoyeon.

 

“You move really fast Yoona.” Taeyeon says.

 

“I just gave her my number.” Yoona says.

 

“Yeah, and your going out with her tomorrow.” Soo says smirking.

 

“I think Unnie should go out with her tomorrow. It’d be nice to see Unnie happy and all romantic.” Sulli says back hugging Yoona.

 

“Really…” TaeSoo says as Sulli nod.

 

“Besides, I think she’s really pretty for Unnie and she seems really nice.” Sulli says.

 

“What does she do?” Sunny ask.

 

“She’s going to make up and modeling.” Yoona says.

 

“Oh, that’s double for Yoona even better.” Hyo says wiggling her brows.

 

“She can model for you in bed.” Tae says wiggling her brows then laugh high fiving her sister but didn’t last long after Yoona hit them on the head follow with Fany’s glare towards her girlfriend.

 

“So, what are you guys doing tomorrow since it’s the weekend?” Yoona ask.

 

“We were just talking about it. We were thinking of going shopping then have a get together at Taetae’s house.” Fany says.

 

“That sounds like fun, Tiffany-unnie.” Sulli says.

 

“What are you going tomorrow, Sul?” Yoona ask.

 

“Well, I don’t work tomorrow but I have to go to the school library to finish my project.” Sulli says.

 

“What project?” Krystal ask.

 

“It’s for the fashion and design class. I might be able to meet you Unnies at Taeyeon-unnie’s house.” Sulli says.

 

“Are you two doing anything?” Sunny ask YulSic.

 

“I bet they are going on a date again.” Soo says eating another bag of chips.

 

“Actually, we um…” Yul began to say rubbing her neck.

 

“We broke up a week ago.” Sica says with a straight face as everyone was shock.

 

“Why….” They all ask. All the girls knew how much they love each other and how strong their relationship is.

 

“We realize that our feelings for each other aren’t there anymore and it’s just sisterly love.” Sica says.

 

“But you two have been together for so long so why now?” Hyo ask.

 

“I don’t know we just realize it after a while.” Yul says.

 

“Well then I guess you two are free to date whoever you want now.” Yoona says then lightly kick Hyo under the table. Yoona saw Hyo looking at her but did turn to look at her then Yoona felt her phone vibrate. She took it out and read the text message.

 

“Who’s that from, Yoona-unnie?” Krystal ask.

 

“Is that from Nana…” Tae says smirking at her.

 

“No, it’s Min-unnie. She said that she needs my and Hyo-unnie’s help with a dance competiton that it coming up. We have to come up with a dance for the boy group there called B2st.” Yoona says.

 

“How come Min text you and not me?” Hyo says pouting.

 

“Do you even have your phone with you, Unnie?” Sulli ask as Hyo search for her phone and found it was on silent then she got angry text messages from Min.

 

“Unnie, it’s your fault for putting you phone and silent now Min-unnie is mad at you.” Sulli says as they laugh at Hyo.

 

Hyoyeon’s POV

I had to call Min to tell her that my phone was on silent and to apologize for ignoring her text messages. It took forever for you to finally accept my apology. I was driving Yoona and Sulli back to the house that we were using from Vic.

 

“I’m guessing you were shock to hear about Yuri and Jessica, Hyo-unnie.” Yoona says to me.

 

“Hm… I was…” I told her.

 

“So was I Unnie’s…. I mean they been together for so long then they both desicide to break up.” Sulli says.

 

“Are you going to ask her?” Yoona says.

 

“What do you mean?” I ask.

 

“Are you going to ask Jessica to go out with you now that you found our her and Yuri aren’t dating.” Yoona says.

 

“I don’t think I’ll ask her out right away, Yoong.” I told her.

 

“Then why don’t you tell her how you feel then Unnie.” Sulli says.

 

“Why are you two attacking me?” I ask.

 

“Because we both know how much you love Jessica-unnie, Unnie.” Sulli says.

 

“What about you Yoong?” I ask her trying to change the topic.

 

“What about me?” She ask.

 

“Don’t you still have feelings for Yul?” I ask her.

 

“No…” That took me by surprise. I glance at her shock at her answer.

 

“What do you mean no… I thought you love her.” I ask her.

 

“I don’t know what I feel towards her but I know for sure it isn’t love.” Yoona told me.

 

“Why is that Unnie?” Sulli ask and I can tell she was shock just like me.

 

“Like I said before my love for her has turn to hate so as of right now my feelings for her isn’t love.” She says.

 

We got to the house and Yoona went straight to her room. I said good night to Sulli and went to my room. What Yoona said ealier was still bugging me. Her feelings towards Yuri isn’t love… then what is it? Was is really hate that she was feeling towards Yuri or was it hurt because of everything Yuri cause her since Yuri has always been Yoona’s first love since we were kids. It’s so frustrating to figure out if she has feelings for Yuri or not since she never talk about her feelings towards any of us at all. I was lying on my bed staring at the ceiling then I heard my phone ring. I look at the caller I.D.

 

Ice Princess Calling….

 

I smile and answer the call, “I’m sorry the person you are calling is currently sleeping please call another day bye…”

 

“YAH!!!!!!!!!” I heard her yell and can picture a pouting Sica.

 

“Haha, I’m just kidding and stop pouting.” I told her.

 

“How do you know that I’m pouting?”

 

“I’ve known you since we were kids, Sica. So why’d you call?”

 

“I was calling to ask if you got home safetly.”

 

“Wow, Jessica Jung…. THE Jessica Jung is calling to see if I got home safetly, I’m touch.” I said fake crying into the phone.

 

“Yah…. I can be caring besides being cold all the time.”

 

“Haha…. I know I just like to tease you, Princess.”

 

“I haven’t heard you call me that in ages.”

 

“Why you don’t like it.”

 

“N-no it’s just nice to hear you call me that again.”

 

“Haha, you’re too cute.

 

“Hyo…”

 

“Hm….”

 

“Were you really shock to hear about me and Yuri breaking up?”

 

“To be honest yes… I was really confuse why you two decided to break up after being together for so long. What was your reason to call it off?”

 

“Like what I told you and the other girls it was because we didn’t have feelings to each other besides sisteraly love.”

 

“Sica… I know when you’re lying without even having to see your face. Now tell me the truth about why you two actually call it off.”

 

“We… we told each other that we have different feelings for other people.”

 

“Huh… you and Yuri… in love with someone else…”

 

“Yes, Hyo I love someone else and so does Yuri.”

 

“Don’t tell me it’s Yoona…”

 

“Hyo…”

 

“Sica, how can she have feelings for Yoona after everything?”

 

“I know I told her that too but she told me that her feelings for Yoona are real.”

 

“Real… are you telling me that Yuri had feelings for Yoona before?”

 

“It was when we were kids, Hyo. Yuri told me about it when we were dating.”

 

“You have got to be kidding me. She had feelings for Yoona and yet she did those things to her with you by her side.”

 

“I’m sorry Hyo… I want things to be like how they were before all of that happen.”

 

“.... wait you said you both love someone else… who do you love, Sica?”

 

“It’s an old friend of mines…”

 

“Do I know her?”

 

“No, you don’t know her…”

 

“Oh, well are you going to tell her that you love her?”

 

“Um… I don’t know… I’m kind of scared…”

 

“Wow, Jessica Jung the Ice Princess is scared… now you don’t hear that everyday.”

 

“YAH!!!!!!!!”

 

“Hehe, sorry… why are you so scared?”

 

“I’m scared that she might reject me or not have the same feelings as I do to her.”

 

“Oh so it’s a girl…. well, if you really love her than I guess all you can do is see if she loves you back.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Well, observe her and see how she acts when she’s around you. I know you are smart to tell if she loves you or not, Sica…”

 

“Do you love someone Hyo?”

 

“Hm, I do but you don’t know her.”

 

“What’s she like….”

 

“Sorry, can’t tell you…”

 

“Yah…”

 

“Haha, stop pouting… she makes me feel special and she look like a real princess.”

 

“Wow, she lucky to have someone like you to love her so much.”

 

“You have no idea… I hope you are able to figure out if your friend loves you like you do to her.”

 

“Hm…” I heard her say then I heard her yawn.

 

“Go to sleep princess it’s getting late…” I told her grinning.

 

“But I want to talk to you still.” Gosh I thought my heart was going to stop when I heard her say that.

 

“Princess, it’s getting late you should sleep.” I told her hoping she’ll sleep.

 

“Hm, hum a song to me Hyunnie…”

 

“Hyunnie…”

 

“What you don’t like it…”

 

“No it’s just I haven’t heard you call me that since we were kids.” I told her remembering those days she’d call me Hyunnie besides Hyo.

 

“I miss calling you that, Hyunnie…”

 

“Haha… okay I’ll hum a song for you.” I told her than I began to hum some random song into the phone. After a while I heard faint snoring and smiled.

 

“Good night and sleep well my princess.” I said before hanging up and going to bed.