Chapter 40

Back

Everyone was killed and they were all waiting outside. Hyuna, Kikwang, and Yoseob took Sulli from Yoona to heal her shot wound making the bleeding to stop. 

"She's out of the danger zone. She lost some blood but other than that she's fine." Yoseob says making everyone sigh in relief. 

"Sulli..." Krystal called for her and touch her should but she flinched which hurt Krystal. 

"Sulli... it's Krystal." Krystal told her as Sulli open her eyes then pulled Krystal towards her burrying her face into her chest crying. 

"Sulli...d-did he..." Sica ask her. 

"N-no..." Sulli told them as they sighed in relief that he didn't release inside of her. 

"YOONA WHERE ARE YOU GOING!!!!!!!!" Lay yelled for her as she was running back inside the mansion. 

"Siwon..." was all they heard her say through the ear piece. 

Yoona was in the gym area of the mansion where she saw Siwon standing there as if he was expecting her. She walked closer to Siwon and about 5 feet away from him. 

"I see you got Sulli safe and sound well sort of." Siwon said his back still facing her. 

"You could have prevented it but I don't think you really cared." Yoona said to him. 

"What makes you think that I don't care about her?"

"Why didn't you kill me that day?" Siwon ask her. 

"I thought you would have died in the fire." Yoona told him. 

"Is that really the answer?" 

"You already know the answer why do you need me to say it out loud?" 

"Do...do you still love me?" 

".... that I don't know, Siwon.... you hurt me badly and after everything I don't know if my feelings for you are still there." 

"Because of Kwon Yuri, right?" The others look at Yuri since they can hear their conversation through Yoona's ear piece. 

"She brought me out of my dark stage years ago." Yoona told him. 

"So are you here to kill me?" 

"...." 

"Just like the last time except this time only one of us is walking out of here alive." 

Siwon threw a knife towards Yoona who was able to dodge it but not in time as it cut her on the cheek. 

BOOM

"What was that?" Soo ask as she saw a part of the mansion explode. 

"You set up exposive bombs." Yoona says as she felt the mansion shake. 

"Let's re-due what happen years ago when you burn my other mansion." Siwon says as they both charge each other. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgM2LTqfByc Yoona and Siwon fight like

Yuri and the others were getting really worried since the mansion was now on fire and Yoona has been there for quiet a long time now with Siwon. Another explosion came. 

"Come on Yoona is that all you got?" Siwon ask her as they were going in circles as fire was surrounding them. 

They both charge each other throwing punch after punch and kick after kick. Another explostion came making them both unbalance then the roof fell due to the fire right above Yoona. Yoona wasn't quick enough to react but then she felt someone push her away as she fell to the ground. She look up to see Siwon under a burning stick that was over his body and he was coughing up blood. Yoona went over to lift up the stick but she wasn't strong enough to. Outside everyone was getting really nervous even Sulli who was still trying to stay awake. 

"I'm going after her." Yuri says then Kai hold her back. 

"Are you crazy you'll never make it in time." Sica told her. 

"Someone has to go in there and save her... I can't lose her again." Yuri yelled. 

"I'll go..." Everyone look at Hyo. 

"NO YOU'RE NOT!!!!!!!" TaengSic yelled at her. 

"Yuri can't go because Yoona will get too worried for her if she goes in there and I'm the fastest out of all of you besides Yoona." Hyo told them. 

"You can't go in there Hyo... you could die." Tae told her older sister her eyes watery. 

"Someone has to go in there to bring her back and I'm going to do it." Hyo told her. 

"You are not going to get yourself killed, Kim Hyoyeon. I just got you back and I'm not losing you again." Sica told her tears falling down her face as Hyo cup her face to wipe them away. 

"I have to Princess..." Hyo told her then gave her a kiss on the forehead before pushing Yuri, Sica, and Tae towards Hyuna, CL, and Wooyoung who held them down as Hyo ran towards the burning mansion. 

"HYOYEON!!!!!!!!" TaengSic yelled as they saw her run inside the burning building.

"Yoona..." Hyo called for her as she saw Yoona trying to lift up the big stick that was crushing Siwon.

"Stop.." Siwon told her as he was really pale and the light in his eyes were fading away.

"No, I have to get you out of her." Yoona told her as Hyo came to her side to help her.

"It's useless Yoona... Hyoyeon... my ribs are crush and the insides are starting to burn. Even if you get this off of me I'll die once you get me out of this mansion. Leave or else all three of us will die." Siwon told them. 

"No... I'm not leaving my brother behind." Yoona told him as he smile at her weakly as the life out of him was fading. 

"You have gotten a lot stronger Yoona-ah same with our little sister Sulli. I can see where she get's it from her older sister. It was nice to have another fight with you before I died. Live well Yoona-ah and Sulli...."

"Siwon...Siwon...no you idiot... you can't die...SIWON!!!!!!!!!" Yoona yelled his name as she was lifeless then another explostion came. 

"Yoona we have to go before this building collapses on us." Hyo told her as Yoona stood up and nod at her as they both ran towards the exit. 

When they got closer to the exit it got block by burning rocks and logs. They were trap inside the gym area and they couldn't break down the walls since they were too strong and too thick to break. Yoona and Hyo both look at each other and knew what was going to happen.

"Why aren't they out yet?" Krystal says as she was still holding Sulli in her arms. 

"Chen put me on speaker." Yoona told him as he did as he was told.

"Why aren't you two out yet?" Sunny ask them.

"We can't get out." Hyo said.

"What do you mean you can't get out?" Sica ask fear liggering in her voice.

"The entrance is block... we won't make out of here." Yoona says.

"WHAT!!!!!!!!" Everyone yelled.

"The building is about to collapse... we don't have enough time." Yoona says.

"Y-you can't leave, Yoong... you can't leave me again." Yul says tears falling down her face same with Sica.

"Don't cry my ice princess... please smile it pains me to picture you crying." Hyo says.

"How can I not be crying..." Sica says her voice cracking.

"Hey Taeng..." Hyo says.

"Yeah..." Tae says her voice shaky.

"You take care okay, don't hold in all of you feelings and pain. You have Fany-ah with you who will always be there for you along with our parents and friends. I know mom and dad will be wondering where I am but don't worry Mr. Lee Soo-man will have it covered for both me and Yoona. You are a strong little girl Taeng and I know you will you do great at whatever you do. As your older sister I've never been so proud of you, I love you midget." Hyo says as Taeng chuckled lightly at her choding sister calling her midget just like when they were kids even though they are the same height.

"Krystal..." Yoona says.

"Yeah, Unnie..." Krystal ask.

"You promised me to protect Sulli right?" Yoona says.

"Yes, U-unnie..." Krystal says.

"Protect her and be there for her Krysta. In my whole life I've never seen Sulli so happy in her life when she's with you. You make her happy and you bring light into her life so I am glad to have you in her life despite everything. You better promise me to protect her and to always be there for her Krystal. Sulli if you're listening I want to say you make me really proud of who you are and the person you've become. I'm happy to have you as my little sister and to love you as much as I do. Stay healthy for me okay and I love you very much little sis." Yoona says.

"I-I lo-love y-you t-too, U-un-unnie." Sulli says tears falling down her face. 

"Princess..." Hyo calls. 

"H-Hyunnie..." Sica says tears falling down her face. 

"Can you promise me something?" 

"What is it?" 

"Don't cry anymore... it pains me to see you cry and you're crying because of me. I don't want to see you cry anymore Princess... I want to see you smile and laugh brightly. Also stay healthy okay... I won't be there to feed you good food or take care of you anymore. Promise me you will be well and don't cry too much, okay. I love you my ice warming princess for you are my heart and soul." Hyo says. 

"I-I l-lo-love y-you t-too, H-Hyu-Hyunnie..." Sica says between her sobs. 

"Yul..." Yoona says. 

"Please don't leave me Yoona... please don't leave me." Yuri says crying. 

"I'll never leave you... I'll always be there right in your heart no matter what no matter how far I go I'll always be there in your heart. Don't be scared of my father Yuri... be strong and brave against him. He isn't a scary guy Yuri but be careful when around him. Also be safe and take care of your health... if you don't then I'll come and haunt you till you become healthy again, understand." Yoona says making Yul giggle lightly at her. 

"Remember Yul that I will always be there for you and that I love you more..." Yoona says.

"More than words can express... I love you too Yoong..." Yuri says. 

"The other take care of each other no matter what. Baekhyun and the others take care of each other and try not to die alright. The General will speak to you later on so take care of each other." Yoona says. 

BOOM

Everyone cried as they saw the mansion collapse. Yul and Sica were calling for Hyo and Yoona but there was no answer making them cry more and more. Yoona's team brought back the others back to the base in China then went back to Seoul that night. Sulli was put in the hospital room there so they can treat her wounds before putting her in the hospital. Baekhyun and the others went to see the General telling him the news about Yoona and Hyo. He was heartbroken from the news and told the others to bring them to the hospital to check their injuries. All of the girls had minor injuries like little bruises and some cuts. Hyo's friends were told about what happen and they were heartbroken. Tae's parents weren't home and won't be for a couple of months since they will be in America on vacation and for business. 

2 Weeks Later

Sulli was healing better and she wasn't scared when Krystal touch her like before. Yoona's team went back to China to see if they can find Hyo and Yoona but didn't find them just only Siwon. They burried Siwon a week ago where his mother was burried. They haven't heard of Gyuri and some were wondering where she was when they went to rescue Sulli. They found out that she was in hiding that night and she still is most likely planning something really big. The girls are still recovering of the loss of Yoona and Hyo especailly Sica and Yuri. They both fell sick a week ago because they were too heart broken of what happen so their friends always had to keep an eye on them. The girls and Krystal were going to the hospital to visit Sulli since she was going to be out of the hospital today but when they got to her room she wasn't there. 

"Excuse me, where is the patient Im Sulli?" Krystal ask the nurse. 

"Oh yes, Miss Im check out 3 hours ago paying full cash the bill." The nurse says. 

Krystal got worried and started to call her but it went straight to voicemail. 

"Excuse me miss..." Everyone turn to look at the nurse from before who walk towards them. 

"Miss Im, wanted me to give this to a young lady Krystal Jung." The nurse hand out an evenlope that Krystal took and open. 

Hey Krystal... if you're reading this that means I already left the hospital and I'm not coming back. I'm leaving and please don't even try calling me for I have turn off my phone and most likely won't turn it back on for awhile now. Don't try to look for me Krystal or the other Unnies because you won't be able to find me. I'm sure you and the other Unnies are most likely mad at me for leaving so soon but I have to and I'm sorry. Krystal... the love of my life remember that I will alway love you and no matter how far I am from you my heart belongs for you and only you. Unnies, please take care of each other and don't hurt yourself anymore especially Sica-unnie and Yuri-unnie. Do you think Hyo-unnie and Unnie would be happy to see you the person that they love so much sick and not keeping their promise. I don't know when I come back but when I do I'll become a stronger person who can protect those who are close to me like Unnie and Hyo-unnie." 

Love Sulli. 

 Krystal cried and cried that day after reading that letter and it wasn't just her. The others were all heart broken and everything was happening too soon. First Yoona and Hyo and now Sulli. One night Sica was sleeping and woke up having a dream where Hyo was in front of her and was slowly going further and further away from her. When Sica woke she saw a figure in front of her and it look like....

"Hyunnie..." Sica called then rub her eyes to see her gone. 

Sica chuckled lightly as tears went down her face saying that she was just picturing things. She went out of her room to walk into Krystal and Sulli's room to find Krystal sleeping. Sica went to the empty side of the bed then she felt Krystal snuggle closer to her. 

"Bad dream again, Unnie..." Krystal ask. 

"Hm, same one as last time." Sica says. 

"When I woke I thought I say Hyunnie but when I blink again she was gone." Sica says. 

"Their really gone aren't they Unnie... Yoona-unnie, Hyoyeon-unnie, and Sulli... their gone and they won't be coming back." Krystal says as tears fell down her face.

Sica wrap her arms around her sister pulling her closer to her. Sica had to be strong for sister no matter how much pain she has she has to be strong for her. 

3 Months Later

3 months has past and things are kind of like they were before. Sica and Yul made their focus more on work becoming work aholics not going out as much as they use to but when they do it was most likely with the girls. Krystal was focusing on school and like her sister didn't do much either. They may look find outside but inside they are dying from heart break. Taeyeon has gotten much better since she had Fany and her friends who were there for her to help her through her loss. Yoona's teammates are doing better and have gotten close to the other girls because of Yoona. They would still go on missions at times but most of them are finding more about Gyuri since she's the main target right now because she is really dangerous killing whoever she wants and gets whoever she wants. 

Somewhere Else

"How long do you plan on run on the treadmill?" Someone ask the person running on the threadmill. 

"Why..." Ask the person running on the treadmill slowing down to a walk. 

"Well we have some news and dinners ready so come and eat." The person said as the person on the treadmill went to grab a towel to wipe off the sweat before going to the dinner table where two other people are. 

"What's the news?" The person ask putting food on the plate. 

"We got some news.... about Gyuri..." The other person said as the both of them look at the person as that person began to tell them the news. 


Another update and sorry if I don't update as much because school is almost over so there are a lot of exams to do so please be patient incase I don't write as much as I want to. Don't forget to comment and sorry for the errors.