Chapter 21

Back

Yuri's POV

We decided to stay at a hotel that Taeng's company owns. Of course they made the couples have a room to themselves so I had to spend the night with Yoona. Damn it I was nervous I was really hoping that someone would save me but no. Yoona told me she's going to shower first so I went to the balcony to look outside to clear my head and to calm myself of course. I return to the bed sitting on the edge then lied down on the bed. I heard the bathroom door open. All I could do was stare at her and feel my heart beating rapidly and my stomach getting warm inside. She was wearing a pair of white short shorts with a blue tang top that showed her bare shoulders and collar bone. I think I was going to have a nose bleed just staring at her looking so beauiful and y. Crap I can feel something dripping, I quickly ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror seeing my nose bleed. I pinch my nose and used toilet paper to wipe the blood off. After a while the bleed stopped then I went to shower with cool water to calm myself down. 

Yoona's POV

When we went to the hotel that Taeyeon owns and when they told Yuri and I were going to be rooming together I can tell she was freaking out. Her face expression showed a bit but her eyes were showed everything. I can tell she was scared to be around me like she was afraid to say anything or do anything towards me thinking I'd be mad at her or something. I forgave her already and the others so I wasn't that mad at her anymore. Slowly, the anger towards her went away to a friendship feeling again. I sort of miss the feeling... have that friendship feeling again with the others and Yuri especially Yuri. She was like another choding with Hyo and I when we played pranks on the others after all we were the buddy pranksters. I saw her run to the bathroom wondering what's wrong but I just shrugged it off. I found my phone to tell Sulli that we were staying at a hotel for the night just to be safe. 

I went to the balcony and stared at Seoul. It was beautiful at night especially when out in the city at night. I can see the Han River from here... I remember Umma use to take Sulli and I there just for fun since Appa had to work late at the company. I sighed as I remembered those moments and pulled out my phone leaning against the railing. I went to my photo gallery and found the picture I've saved since she pass away. It was of me, Sulli, Appa, Umman and Grandfather at the park that we always went to when we were young to hang out with the other girls. I was 9 or so and Sulli was either 7 or 8 in this picture. I was staring at Umma's face with her smiling happily with her family. Even Appa look happy in here... all of us did. I can feel my eyes getting watery just thinking about her. 

"Umma..." I mumbled as I feel the tears falling down my face. 

"I don't think she would like it if you were crying right now." I heard Yuri and sense her presene next to me. I wipe my tears away and put my phone away staring at the night sky. 

"How long has it been?" I heard her ask. 

"Almost as long has Hyo disappeared from us so 12 years. Umma pass away a year after Hyo left remember." I told her. 

"Yoona..." 

"Hm..." 

"I want to apologize about everything... about saying those things...and..." 

"Yuri..." 

"Y-yeah..." I turn to face her and put a hand on her shoulder giving her smile. 

"Apology accepted... we should head to bed it's getting late." I told her walking pass her heading to bed. 

I saw her standing out by the balcony probaby trying to process what just happen. I didn't realize that she was wearing a pair of black short with a red tang top on. It suited her well... probably wondering if I have feelings for her? Well, I'm still figuring that out myself... I want to take things slow and get into the friendship phrase first before worrying about my feeilngs for her. I saw her turn around and walk to bed. I was staring at the ceiling as she turn her back facing me. It felt weird a bit sleeping in the same bed with her again after everything... it felt weird but comfortable. I turn to my side facing her back and close my eyes. I couldn't fall asleep well at least I was trying too until I felt something move closer to me. I didn't open my eyes as I felt her clenching on my shirt with her first then I heard her sniffling. I open one eye to see her eyes puffy.

Why is she crying

I reach for my phone behind me and saw it was 3 in the morning meaning I wasn't a sleep at all since we got here. I put my phone and saw a tear escape her eyes. She must be having a bad dream so I wipe the tear away with my finger and wrap my arm around her. I was making little circles on her back calming her down adn it worked. She was sniffling nor crying then I felt her snuggle closer towards me her face to the crook of my neck. I can feel her warm breath on my skin. It was weird though I didn't feel anything... my heart wasn't pounding nor did I have butterflies in my stomach. Do I not love her anymore or is it that my heart already belongs to her that it doesn't have to show reactions like heart pounding or butterflies in your stomach? I felt my eyes getting heavy so I close them and went into a deep slumber with her in my embrace. 

Krystal's POV

I woke up and felt Sulli's arms around me. I look at how beautiful she was sleeping. I got up quietly and went to the bathroom. I was remembering what we did last night and I couldn't help but smile as I touch my lip then down to my neck. I saw a mark there... I didn't think she would mark me but she did. I went to shower and called Amber if I can meet her at a cafe. I got there and I saw her there. I told her that we should break up and to continue to be friends. 

"Is it Sulli..." She ask as I look at her and hung my head low giving her a nod. 

"You don't have to feel guilty, Krys." I look up to see her smiling at me. 

"I figured something was off with you ever since she came back. Then I figured it had to do with something about Sulli. The way you look at her was the same way on how I look at you when I fell for you." She says. 

"Am..." I said. 

"Hey, it's okay. I know Sulli will take good care of you, Krys. I'm a little bit hurt but I'm happy for the both of you. I'm glad that you figured out your feelings for her sooner and told me right away besides of leading me on. I love your honesty and I've always have... promise me something." 

"What is it?" 

"Don't let her go this time. You two deserve happiness so don't let her go no matter what." Amber says. 

"I won't and thank you Amber... friends?" I ask her as she nod. 

I got up and she did too. I gave her a hug and she gave one last kiss on the cheek then the forehead. She took my hand into hers. 

"I'll always be here for you Krystal for a friend and as a past lover. I still love you and I'm happy to let you go for your happiness." She says. 

"You are a great girlfriend Amber, whoever it is that you fall for again... she or he will be the luckiest person alive to have someone like you to love her or him." I told her then she gave my hand a squeeze. 

I watch as she left smiling but I can tell from her eyes that she was hurt and sad. I felt guilty but I was a little bit happy that she was understanding about everything. She was always understanding just like Hyoyeon-unnie said she was. I return back to the house and texted Unnie telling her to come home with the others. She ask me why and I got told her that there's something that I wanted to tell them. I was sitting on the couch thinking about what to say or how I was going to tell Unnie and the other Unnie's about everything. I felt someone's arm around me and a kiss on the forehead. 

"Hey..." She says. 

"Hi..." I told her then I felt her move to sit next to me as I move in close cuddling with her. 

"Where were you this morning?" She ask so I told her about Amber and what she said. 

"She's okay with it?" She ask as I nod. 

"I feel bad for doing this." She says. 

"Me too..." I told her. 

"I'll talk to her I don't want her to hurt herself because of this." She says as I nod. 

I place my head on her chest hearing her heart beat. Sulli had her arm over my shoulder rubbing my arm. I took her hand and started to play with her fingers. I interwine her hand into mines. I close my eyes to savor the moment. 

"Krystal..." She calls me. 

"Hm..." I answer her. 

"Did you call Unnie and the others?" She ask as I nod. 

"What are we going to say to them?" She ask I can she was nervous or a little scared so was I. 

"I don't know, Sul... I can't think of anything on how to start or how to tell them." 

"We'll do it one step at a time, Soojungie... one step at a time together..." 

"Soojungie..." I said looking at her. 

"What, I always called you that when we were young." She says raising a brow. 

"You don't like it?" She ask as I shook my head then place my head back on her chest listening to her heart beat. 

"No I love it, Sul. Thank you..." 

"For what..." 

"For being here and making me realize that I'm falling for you." 

"I think I should be the one who should be thanking you. After all you make me feel complete again despite everything that happen between us. I've never felt so happy and at peace so thank you, Soojungie for being there for me." 

I look at her and I can tell she was sincer about everything. I lean in and I saw her lean in also. I close my eyes as I felt her lips touch mines still sending that electric shock through my body. We pulled when we lack oxygen and rested our forehead together. She gave me a kiss on the forehead then turn on the TV. I rested my head on her chest again. I didn't realize that I fell asleep until she woke me. I open my eyes and I saw Unnie and the others looking at us with a confuse look. Sulli told them to sit while I went to get some coffee with Seohyun and Hyomin-unni helping me. I sat next to Sulli, my hands were shaking then I felt her take her hand into mines. I turn to look at her seeing her smiling at me as I return the smile. I took a deep breath facing Unnie and the others.

"Sulli and I... are together...." I told them. 

1...

2...

3...

"WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard all of them yell making me flinch.

"Soojung-ah..." I turn to look at Unnie then I look at the ground. 

"Sulli..." I heard Yoona call her sister. 

"It's true, Unnie... Krystal and I are together." Sulli told her. 

"What about Amber, Krystal?" Sunny ask then Sulli told them about my meeting with Amber. 

"Are you sure she's okay with it?" Soo ask with worried in her voice. 

"I'll talk to her, Sooyoung-unnie. I don't want her to do something to herself because of this." Sulli says. 

"Soojung-ah..." I lift my head up to look at Unnie. She look at me then I saw her smile towards me. 

"I'm glad that you figured out your feelings for Sulli before things got worse. You have my approval for you relationship, Soojung-ah... I want you to be happy and I am happy for you." Unnie told me smiling. 

"Thank you Unnie..." I told her as I felt tears forming in my eyes. 

"Unnie..." I turn to see Sulli looking at Yoona who was staring at the ground. She hasn't said a thing much and I had no idea if she would accept our relationship while the others seem to have accepted it. I saw her get up and turn to look at Sulli then to me. 

"Follow me..." She says walking towards the back. 

"Krystal..." I heard her call me as I got up and walked to the back scared. Her back was facing me and I was staring at the ground loosing my confidence. 

"How long..." She ask. 

"Huh..." I ask her. 

"How long have you notice your feelings for Sulli?"

"The night at Taeyeon-unnie's house... when I kiss her." 

"You felt something during the kiss?" 

"I-I felt like I was floating."

"Is it true about Amber?" 

"Yes, she was happy for me and Sulli being together." 

"What did you two do last night after the movie?" 

"We came here to sleep." 

"What else, Krystal. I can see it when I walk into the house how Sulli was glowing." 

"W-we...um... we sort of... we sort of made love..." 

She didn't say anything as I felt my heart rate going off the roof as I felt cold sweat. 

"You will not hurt her, right?" 

"I'll never hurt Sul. I-I love her... I'm falling more in love with her. I feel like I'm the only person on this earth with her... she makes me feel special even with the littliest things that she does. I don't want to hurt her again... I want to heal her and be there to protect her as much as I can. I don't want to lose her again and if they try to take her away I will put up a fight against them even if it's agains the whole world." I told her. 

"You have my blessing..." I heard her say making me look at her. Her back was still facing. 

"W-what'd you say?" I ask again. 

"You have my blessing, Krystal. I can tell Sulli is still in love with you and with everything that you just told me I can tell you won't lose her nor hurt her. I'll be leaving her in you hands. Take care of her well, that means you too Sulli better take care of my future daughter in law." 

"I will..." I turn around to see Sulli and the others smiling.

"Great now let's go out to eat my treat." Yoona turn to face us smiling as everyone cheered.


So Sulli and Krystal are together and their celebrating. A lot of you have been demanding for a YoonYul moment so I got you a short one sorry that it wasn't more than that but don't worry in the future there will be more, promise. See ya later and don't forget to comment also ignore the errors.