Chapter 27

Back

Yoona's POV

I walk into the penthouse and found Baekhyun in the living room on his computer. I landed on the couch groaning with frustration putting my arm over my forehead closing my eyes trying to ease my headache. 

"Noona..." Baekhyun called me. 

"What is it?" I ask him. 

"Did the plan work?" Lay ask. 

"I just told Hyo and Sica just a couple of minutes ago before I came here." I told them. It was evening still so everyone was out doing their own thing. 

"How they take it?" Eunjung ask. 

"Sica was kind of mad but after a while they understood. By the way, Hyuna you made me sound like a while ago... I've never ever slept with any of you. We've kiss or made out but nothing more and nothing happen last night or this morning and you should know that." I told them.

"I know but I wanted to see how Yuri would react when I said those things. They look on her face proves she's deeply in love with you, Yoong. You are one lucky lady to have someone as hot as her." Hyuna says. 

"We're you checking out on Yuri?" I ask as I heard her giggle and I bet she can see me rolling my eyes. 

"Hey Yoona I've been mean to ask you thing ever since you told us who you really were." Kai ask. 

"What is it?" I ask. 

"Why aren't you scared of your father after what he did to you? I mean he beat you up didn't he?" Kai ask. 

"I was wondering the same thing too why aren't you scared at him, Yoona?" Junho ask. 

"Yeah, Yoona why aren't you?" Junsu ask whil I sighed. 

"I wasn't always beated up constantly and he wasn't drunk either like you would think a normal abusive parent would be. He was sober and the time he would beat me is when I go against him. Usually, he was always gone not giving a care in my life or Sulli's leaving the both of us alone. I hardly saw him much and when I did we'd argue because he'd start blaming me about Umma's death which usually lead him to beat me. I guess I'm not scared of him anymore because Sulli was there and so were my friends plus family. Not only that but the military help me face my fears and I did everyday living with him." I told them. 

"Did any of you notice anything while we were in the bakery?" Wooyoung ask. 

"I was looking around and I saw a man walk out of the bakery after Yoona annouce her fake relationship with Lay then I saw someone pick up the man in a black limo." Chen says. 

"Anything else?" I ask. 

"I saw the liscense plate when it drove off... I'll send it to you, Baek." Minzy says. 

"The man I was observing him... he was sitting by himself and he was dress into a suit. Black suit and Yoona... his the head of you father's security. You should remember his name." CL says. 

"Yeah, his name is Jay Park. He use to be in the military but he was kicked out because of his rash and ruthless behavior on the field which explain why father is so fond of him. They are just the same." I said. 

"I found something..." Baek says. 

"What is it?" Sehun and Kai ask. 

"Ran the liscense and it's one of Yoona's father's car. I look into the camera that Yoona-noona place into her father's office and hacked into the security camera's without anyone noticing. It seems like Jay Park was reporting to Yoona's father about her dating Lay and that she has more friends in town. He even said that Yuri hasn't been keeping her word and that she is still in love with Yoona. Yoona's father was furious and he ordered Jay Park to find Yuri... Yoona..." He says. I can hear the fear in his voice so I stood up looking at him. 

"Your father told Park to hurt her." My eyes widen. 

"WHAT THE !!!!!!!" I yelled along with the others who yelled through the earpiece.

"Your father said it was a warning towards her for not doing what she was told." I storm out of the house grabbing my keys and turning on my bike. 

"Yoona..." Le and Kahi called for me. 

"Baekhyun, tell me where she is?" I ask him. 

"She's not in the office nor is she at home." He says. 

"... Hyuna, where are you?" I ask. 

"I'm coming back why?" She ask.

"Go to Sica's house and tell them about Yuri and my father. They know everything then tell them to call everyone else. I want Hyuna, JS, Kikwang, Yoseob, Le, and Kahi to meet her there till everyone gets there. Once everyone is there each of you are to take them to their house and tell them to pack their clothes. Bring them to the penthouse. I'm going to find Yuri before my Park does and knowing my father he won't just hurt Yuri. I need to make sure they are safe so I'll need them close to me and I trust you guys." I said. 

"We got it, Yoona." Kikwang says. 

"The other's are to report back to the penthouse right now till I give further intell understood?" I ask. 

"Yes, ma'am." They all said. 

I drove to her house but no one was home, I drove around the place trying to find her. Damn it Yuri where the hell are you then I remembered... the park. 

Yuri's POV

I decided to ask for a day off at work because of everything. Yoona's father threatening me and now Yoona dating that Lay guy. Did they really did it together... aish, I'm so stress and frustrated. I went out for a walk since I did't really want to stay at home. I began to walk around and found myself walking for hours since the sun was starting to set. I realize where I was walking towards. It was the park where all of us hung out together when we were kids before Yoona's father became a jackass and when Auntie Nari was still alive. I walk to the swings and sat there swinging back and forth as the memories of us came flowing in. All of us were happen then and so was Yoona and Sulli. They were happy their family until things went wrong after Auntie Nari pass away then things went upside down. 

"What are you doing here by yourself?" I turn around to see Jay Park Yoona's father head of security. I remember Appa telling me he was a ruthless man that's why Yoona's father hired him to do his hard and dirty work. I got off the swing and began to back away from him. 

"What do you want?" I ask trying not to sound scared. 

"Oh, Mr. Im sends his regards. You see I told him that you weren't doing your job by keeping away from Yoona and well he told me to tell you he wasn't joking." 

"What... don't hurt her... don't hurt Yoona." 

"Oh, I'm not here to hurt her... I'm here to hurt you, Yuri." 

"What..." I was shocked to hear that then I saw him his lip. I can tell he was looking me with lust as if he was riping me apart with his eyes. 

"Now, let's have some fun shall we." I heard him say making me run away. 

I ran up a hill then I felt his grip on my wrist turning me around. I tried to fight him but he was stronger than I felt his lips on mine kissing me aggresivally. I got the to strength to knee him in the gunt then slap his face and pushed him down the hill. I began to run away as I heard him growl in anger. I don't know how far nor how long but my legs were starting to get weak and it was already dark outside. I felt someone cover my mouth and grab me into a dark alley I tried to fight back. 

"Sh... Yuri it's me..." I heard her voice... it was Yoona. 

"Yo--" I began to say but she shush me then I heard someone running. Yoona hid us deeper into the dark alley. 

"Oh, Yuri... once I get my hands on you. You're going to wish you didn't hit me." I heard Jay Park say than I heard him run away. His steps were getting farther and farther away. 

"I think he's gone." Yoona says letting me go as I turn around to face her. She look at me with worried eyes then I felt her wipping away the tears that were falling down my face. 

"Come on..." She says grabbing my hand pulling me to her bike. I hope on and wrap my arms around her tightly and I didn't care if she got mad at me. We arrived at a penthouse and I look at Yoona with confusion but she didn't say anything. She took my hand and we walked into the house where everyone else was along with Yoona's friends.

"Yoona, what in the world is going on?" Taeng ask even I wanted to know.

Yoona's POV

I ignored Taeyeon's question and walked up to Baekhyun looking over his computer. 

"Anything..." I ask. 

"Nothing... they didn't follow you or Yuri and Park he's paying your father a visit." I sighed in relief.

"Report..." I commanded. 

"We got everyone within 5 to 10 minutes with their clothes. We made sure we were not followed or anyone was following us." Hyuna says as I nod. 

"Yoona, he wants to talk to us." I nod at Baekhyun as he put on the hallogram showing the General as we saluted to him. 

"At ease... I see you've gathered your other friends, Admiral Nari or should I call you Admiral Yoona." I can see the other girls look at me with shocked eyes but I ignored them. 

"Sir, I--" I began to say. 

"You don't have to explain Yoona. I've known you since you joined us and I know those who are close to you come first. I see it in you when you go on missions with the others. You can tell them... you have my approval." The General says as I nod. 

"What in the world is going on?" Taeyeon ask while the others nod beside Hyo and Sica. 

"Unnie, what is he talking about?" Sulli ask as I sighed. 

"I've been in the special ops agent." I told them. 

1...

2...

3...

"YOU WHAT!!!!!!!!" All of them yelled in shock then Sunny turn to HyoSic. 

"You two knew about this?" She ask them. 

"Don't blame them, I told them to keep it a secret till I was ready to tell you." I told them. 

"Wait, so that 6 months when you left you were..." Fany began to say then she gasp. 

"I left for some training after taking a leave for 5 years than afterwards went on a mission. I was still in good shape after 5 years not being in the special forces." I told them. 

"I've known for about a month." Sica says. 

"I've known ever since Yoona joined the military." Hyo says. 

"This is too much for me." Tae says rubbing her temples. 

Hyo and I took turns telling them why and how I joined the military (go to chapter 23 to remember). After telling them that part I told them about my father and what Park was about to do to Yuri making everyone shocked. 

"I'm getting a headach." Sica says. 

"Unnie, why didn't you tell me? Sulli ask me. 

"Sulli, I wanted to tell you so badly but I couldn't. I didn't want to risk your life if you knew and I was still a bit scared when we were younger but now I'm not." I told her. 

"So you used Umma's name to cover up everything?" She ask me as I nod. 

"Don't be mad at Yoona. She's been a better person ever since she join the special ops." We look at the General. 

"What do you mean?" Krysal ask. 

"The first time I met Yoona or Nari, she was really good both physically and mentally. She was perfect to join the special ops but her eyes showed something else. Her eyes showed anger, lost, and sadness. After observing her for 2 years I trained her at times. She told me the truth herself and of course I was shock to see the daughter of Im Enterprise being in the military but her reason was understand able." He says. 

"What was her reason?" Soo ask. 

"She wanted to be a better person and she wanted to protect those who cannot protect themselves. I can tell she was talking more about herself since she thought she was weak because of her father. I helped her mentally... got her to become much stronger mentally to overcome her fear of her father beating her. First training, she had so much anger and hate towards her father, those men who murdered her mother, but mostly to herself for being so weak for not protecting her mother who died trying to protect her child. She was able to overcome her fear to her father and the anger towards those who killed her mother but she would still hate herself for what happen to her mother. Am I right, Yoona?" He ask me as I sighed. 

"Yes, sir..." I told him. 

"She became a better person who was able to reason with others and use reason to get through everything besides force. Yoona was more a person who wanted to reason to get what she wants or to obtain her goal besides of using force. That's why she was promoted to Admiral and everyone loved her. She had great leadership skills and her words really caught other of course she kicked everyones both girl and boy physicall right, Kai?" General ask Kai with a smirk as I smirked also as Kai glared at him. 

"Yoona is the top specail ops agent so she would usually do the harder stuff that other's couldn't do even the other military soliders. Her teammate well you've met them all already. Yoona picked them herself since each had something that they were good at which made Yoona's team the most strongest in the special forces." The General says. 

"General, about our mission?" I ask. 

"You're mission is the same and I guess you'll have to add something to your mission as well. To protect those who are close to you right from your father. You can give them each a wireless earpiece along with a tracking device either a ring, earing, necklace, or something that others won't know they are wearing one." The General says as I nod. 

"Baekhyun..." I called. 

"I'm already on it, Noona." I smiled at him. 

"Yoona..." I turn to face the General sensing his seriousness. 

"Yes, sir?" I answered. 

"Your father... what is he up to?" He ask as I sighed. 

"That I do not know, sir. Something isn't right... he hates me but I don't understand why he is threatening Yuri to stay away from me. I wonder if he wants something from me but I don't know what. Does he want me to himself to beat me as his own game ever since Umma passed away to ruin my life?" I ask frustrated at my father. 

"Yoona, your father is a hard one to seems to be. I will let you figure out what he is planning between you but do not forget your mission is the number one priority right now. I will use some of my connections to see what your father is planning and give you some information but that is all." He says. 

"Yes, sir." I said to him. 

"No, I'll be taking my leave. Don't forget the mission and be safe especially you Yoona. You are the main target here and now you are more of a target because of your father. Be careful." He says. 

"I will, sir." I told him than the rest of us saluted to him as he signed off. I sighed and rub my temples damn my headach was killing me. 

"Yoona..." I turn to see the girls then I motion the others to leave us as they did going to the meeting room.