Chapter 20

Back

Sulli's POV

The movie ended so we went to get something to eat. Amber got a call in the middle of eating it was from her Appa telling her to come home telling her it was an emergency. We ask her if anything was wrong but she just told us that she didn't know so we said goodbye to her. Minho got a call from her mom telling her to come home quickly since his grandfather was place into the hospital again. He felt bad leaving us but I told him that it was fine and that his grandfather was more important. Krystal and I were alone not even saying a word to each other.

"I'm sorry..." I turn to look at her. 

"I'm sorry... about the kiss. I shouldn't have done that after everything I did to you." She was staring at the table. 

"What happen happen let's move on besides I should have stopped you but I didn't." I told her.

"Why..." She ask. 

"I think you know the answer to that, Krsytal." I told her than look at the time it was getting late.

"Come on, it's getting late. I told her as I paid for the food. 

We were walking in silence to the bus stop. We were going to Krystal's house. 

"C-can we start being friends, again? I can't wait until you have no feelings for me." Krystal ask since we were sitting on the bench waiting for the bus. 

I sighed, then nod my head. I saw her smile and I return the smile. 

"Thank you for ealier at the movies." I told her. 

"I was just being a friend to you, Sulli." She says. 

The bus came and she went in first. She was sitting by the window. She was staring out the window while I was looking around the bus and outside of the bus. I turn to see Krystal bobbing her head up and down since she was sleeping. Then her head fell on my shoulders. I felt my heart skip a beat as she lied her head on my shoulder. 

"You know... you're making it harder for me to not fall for you, Krystal. That day... that kiss... why did you do it? What about Amber?" I mumbled to myself. 

Krystal's POV

I heard her asking those questions and her saying I was making it harder for her to not fall for me. Those questions... they've been going through my head too. Why'd I kiss you? What about Amber? What was I feeling for you, Sulli? I was confuse and wondering multiple times whether I was falling for her or not. Sulli woke me telling me we were by the house. We walk to the house. Sulli told me that Unnie and the others were sleeping at a hotel because of too much drinking so no one was safe to drive home. I ask if Sulli would like to spend the night. We argued of course but I didn't want her to go home alone especially since it's late so I won. I found some clothes for her to change into and a towel for her to wash herself. I went to Unnie's room to use her bathroom. I knocked making sure if it was fine for me to enter. 

"Come in..." I heard her say as I open the door. She was wearing a pair of shorts and a white t-shirt which was kind of see through. 

I should have given her something different to wear. I literally gulp at the sight in front of me and quickly push the thought away quickly. 

"I'll go find something to put on the floor for me to sleep." She says. 

"Sulli, don't be stupid. I'm not going to let you sleep on the floor." I told her. 

"Krystal..." 

"Nothing more Sulli please. Just sleep on the bed w-with m-me" Damn it I'm stuttering. 

"Alright fine..." Sulli says as I mentally jumped for joy.

We were lying in bed. I was facing the ceiling while she was doing the same. 

"Why..." I ask her. I turn to my head to look at her as she did the same. 

"Why do you love me?" I ask.

"I love you for how you really are, Krystal. You are just like your sister... you seem cold in the outside but in the inside you are very warm and caring. After all you two aren't called the ice princess for a reason." She says. 

"You shouldn't fall for someone like me, Sulli." I told her staring at the ceiling as she did the same. 

"My heart choose to fall for you. Love happens whenever and however whether we like it or not." She says. 

"Do you like it... falling for me?" 

"Both yes and no... yes, I was finally able to accept that I was falling more and more in love with you. No because I knew I could never have you no matter how much it kills me seeing you with some else besides me, Krystal. I always dreamt of being the one who can be there for you who can hold you hand where every we go, lend a shoulder when you're tired, be there to wipe those tears and fears away, and to show you how much I love you even though I can't afford to buy you anything expensive I'd still try to." She says. 

"Sulli..." I turn to face her while she stares at the ceiling then I see her smiling. 

"I fell for you the first time you sang... hearing you sing and playing the piano was like watching an angel sing. Amber's lucky to have an angel as a girlfriend." She says facing me this time smiling. 

"Sulli..." I felt her take my hand into hers bring it up as I saw her interwine our finger together. 

"No matter how hard I try or what I do I'm still in love with you Krystal Soojung Jung... I'm falling more in love with you everyday by just seeing you than it goes deeper when I touch you." She says then she brought my hand to her lips feeling the warmth on the back of my hand. 

"Sulli..." I said. 

"We should sleep it's getting late." She says smiling one more time before closing her eyes. 

I stared at her then looked at our interwine hands. I let go then move closer towards her snuggling to the crook of her neck. I felt her arms wrap around me as I had my arms by her chest area. I felt her kiss the top of my head sending an electric through my body. 

"Sulli..." I called her. 

"Hm..." She answers. I pulled away to look at her eyes close then slowly open. 

"C-can I-I k-kiss y-you?" I ask her stuttering avoiding her eyes. 

"I don't think that's a good idea, Krystal. You have a girlfriend." I heard her say. 

"I know I have a girlfriend but I need to figure this out either now or never." 

"Please..." I plead looking into her eyes. 

I can tell she was hesitant so I avoid her eyes having my head low. Then I felt her lift my head up by putting her finger on my chin. I raise my head and saw how close her face was towards mine. Our noses were touching and I can feel her breath on my lips. I can feel my heart pounding against my chest as I stared at her eyes and she was doing the same as if she was looking deeply into my soul. The next thing took me by surprise I felt her lips against mine. Her thumb was creasing my cheek gently. I close my eyes and respond to the kiss. I put my arms around her neck pulling her deeper into the kiss as I felt her hands on my waist. I nibbled on her lip as she granted me access. She let me take over then I felt her hands roaming my stomach making me moan. My heart was raising and my stomach was flopping like crazy. I felt her pull from kiss then I felt her giving me butterfly kisses on my jawline down to my neck. I move my head to give her more access to my neck. I was when I felt her and nibbling my sensitive spot. Damn it... I mentally curse myself. I was falling for Sulli. My best friend but I was confuse about Amber and where my feelings lie between her and I. I couldn't take it anymore so I hovered over Sulli. She seem shock so I kiss her again on the lips. 

"Krystal..." I heard her call me but I ignored it. 

"Krystal..." She pulled from the kiss and sat up with me sitting on her lap. I felt her wipe something away... I didn't realize that I was crying. 

"Krystal..." She calls me then I hug her burrying my face into her shoulder wetting the shirt. 

"Krystal, what's wrong?" She ask me. 

"I-I'm h-hurt..." I managed to say. 

"Hurt... from what?"

"My feelings..." 

"What about your feelings?" 

"I-I can't figure them out... I'm confuse... and it's killing me, Sulli. I-I don't know what to do?" 

"You'll figure it out... you always do." 

"Sulli, can I ask you to do something for me?" 

"Um sure... what is it?" 

"S-sleep with me..." I ask her. I saw her eyes widen in shock. 

"Krystal, you have a girlfriend. I don't want to make things worse for you and Amber. I already let you kiss me." She says. 

"Please..." I begged. 

"Krystal..." 

"Please...I-I want you to...to show me how much you...you love me." I studied her face.

She was hesitant and I can tell she was thinking deeply about this. I know she was thinking about me and Amber. Don't get me wrong I love Amber but I'm falling for Sulli too. I want to know how much she loves me and I've done it before with Amber. I lean in to give her a kiss on the lips to bring her back to reality. We pulled away from the lack of oxygen resting our foreheads together. 

"Please... show me how much you love me." I begged her. 

"What will that accomplish?" She ask. 

"It will accomplish a lot of things about myself." I told her. 

"Krystal..." She says. 

"Please..." I begged her. 

She cup my face giving me a sweet kiss. It turn more into that as I put my hands behind her head to deepen the kiss while she had her hands on my waist. I felt her pull me closer closing any gap between us then her hands going up and down my back under my shirt. She pulled my shirt off and I did her's also. She went back to kissing me again then went down to my neck area once again. I felt her kisses going down towards my collar bone then down to my chest area kissing inbetween my . I arch my back making her kiss deeper then I felt her turn us around with her hovering over me while I was lying down. 

"Are you sure?" She ask as I nod. 

That night I was able to see how much she love me. It wasn't like any other or anything like that. She was kissing me and doing everything like I was made out of glass asking for permission about everything that night. Her love for me was really strong and I can tell. Unnie and Hyoyeon-unnie were right I am falling for her my best friend. After her making love to me I snuggled close to her feeling our bodies together. I felt her kiss the top of my head. 

"I finally figured out what I'm going to do." I told her. 

"What's that?" She ask. 

"I'm going to break up with Amber." I told her. 

"Krystal..." She says. 

"Sulli, I figured out tonight that I'm falling for you too. More and more each day but I couldn't figure it out or realize it until tonight. I know Amber that she will understand. She talked about you with me about what I felt for you. I told her that I don't know then she said that whatever I choose she'll be happy for me. I think she knew I was falling for you without me realizing that I was falling for you myself. I was really dense and confuse to realize that I was falling deeply in love with you, Sulli." I told her. 

"Are you going to talk to her tomorrow?" She ask. 

"I'll talk to her tomorrow." I told her. 

"We'll have to talk to the other Unnies especially our Unnies about all of this." She says as I nod then fell asleep into her arms with a smile on my face.