Chapter 31

Back

Yuri's POV

I woke up trying to move but couldn't when I felt someone's arms wrapped around me. I open my eyes blinking a couple of times to see Yoona sleeping with her arms around me protecting me. She was beautiful... her fair skin, her black long hair, her loveable doe eyes, and her pink lips. I didn't realize I how close I was to her face that I can feel her calm breathing on my lips sending shivers through my body. 

"Stop staring at my lips, Byun." 

"Y-your up..." 

"Yes..." Yoona open her eyes to look at me then I slap her chest lightly. 

"I'm not a Byun..." I told her. 

"Sure then explain why you were staring at my lips." She says with a smirk making me blush. I pulled the covers over my head from embarrassment. 

"Is my Yul embarras?" I felt my heart race when she said 'my Yul.'

"N-no..." I curse in my head from stuttering then I felt her move the cover from my head looking at me grinning. 

"YAH STOP BEING CHEESY SO EARLY IN THE MORNING!!!!" I heard Soo whine making me giggle and Yoona chuckle. 

"Sorry, can't help it if I wake up with an angel in my arms." I felt my face red from Yoona's comment. 

"Oh my god, I think I'm going to barf." I heard Kai making barfing noises. 

"Don't be mean to Yoona-noona... I'm happy that she can be all chessy to Yuri-noona the girl that she loves." I heard Baekhyun says making me blush even more as Yoona smiled. 

"Thanks Baek at least someone is happy for me." Yoona says. 

"I'm happy for you Unnie." I heard Sulli say as Krystal agreed with her. 

"Same here now we don't have to see Yoona all gloomy and cold." I heard Hyuna says. 

"YAH!!!!" I giggled at Yoona who was pouting when I heard the others laugh. 

"YAH!!!! You guys are too loud waking me up early from my beauty sleep." Sica complain with a hint of annoyiness in her voice. 

"Unnie, you can sleep all you want later and don't think we didn't hear you and Hyo-unnie last night." I heard Krystal say. 

"I-I d-don't k-know w-what y-your talking about." Sica says. 

"Don't lie Umma... I heard you and Hyo making out last night and don't forget the moans..." I giggled as Yoona was smirking. 

"Y-YAH!!!!!!!" HyoSica yelled. 

"Don't worry Sica... you weren't the only one who was busy last night." I told her. 

"Oh, who else was busy last night?" Wooyoung ask. 

"TAENY!!!!!!" Both Yoona and I yelled. 

"I-I have no idea what you are talking about." I heard Tiff say. 

"Oh don't lie, Fany... I heard you moan like hell through the mic and through the walls even though I'm not next door to you." I heard Sunny say. 

"Yeah, I heard her and she was so freaking loud I had to take out my ear piece." I heard Kahi say as Eunjung, Le, Jiyoon, Lay, Kikwang, Yoseob, Junsu, Junho, Minzy, and Cl agree with her.

"Well what do you get for having a Byun girlfriend, Fany." I told her. 

"I AM NOT A BYUN!!!!!" I heard Tae yell. 

"Sure little sis... and Soo isn't a shikshin and I can't dance." I heard Hyo says I can even imagine her rolling her eyes. 

"Well since we're all up let's get some breakfast." Yoona suggested as everyone agreed to meet down by the lobby.

Yoona's POV

After our talk I told Yuri I was going to shower first. When I was done Yuri went next as I put my clothes on. I took out my mini IPad to look at what my father was doing. It seem he just got to work and Jay Park was there... I can tell he was telling him about how he can't find Yuri since he lost her the other day. I heard the bathroom door open making me turnoff my mini IPad as I look at Yuri. My eyes widen a bit, my mouth was hung open a bit, and I can feel my heart racing as I see Yuri wrap in a towel with her hair to her left side exposing her bare shoulder. Her hair was still wet which didn't help either. I saw her looking at me smirking. 

"You like what you see?" I subconsciously nod my head as I saw her moving closer towards me. 

"Are you thinking dirty thoughts, Yoong." I heard her whisper huskily into my ear making me shiver. I move away quickly putting a pillow to cover my face. 

"N-no... p-put o-on s-some c-clothes, Y-Yuri..." I told her as I heard her giggle at me

"HAHAHA!!!! And you say I'm the Byun... you're just as bad as me, Yoona." I heard Tae tease me as I heard the other laugh. 

"Shut up or else I'll reveal alittle secret." I said smirking. 

"What secret, Taetae..." I heard Tiff say making me chuckle. 

"N-nothing F-Fany-ah..." I heard Tae say.

"Yoona what secret is Taeyeon hiding from me?" Tiff ask making me laugh. 

"It's really nothing for you to worry Tiff... it isn't anything bad if you are wondering that." I told her as I can hear her sigh. 

"Yoong, I'm done." I put down the pillow to see Yuri ready to go. 

We head down to meet everyone else. HyoSica were the last ones due to the fact that Sica-umma didn't want to get out of bed. We went out to get breakfast by a nearby cafe. 

"Hey Yoona..." I turn to look at Le who called me. 

"We got some info about Uee..." She told me as I nod my head. 

"Who's Uee..." Sunny ask. 

"Someone who's going to help us with our mission." I told her as she nod. 

"Yoona, guess where she's working at?" Chen says making me raise a brow then I saw his eye signal to the register as I saw her Uee. 

"Was that why you picked this cafe?" I ask them as they nod. 

"While strolling yesterday someone told me that she works here but her name is Yoo Heyi." Minzy says. 

"She's been living here for almost two years now which seems to be strange." CL says. 

"There must be a reason to it." I told them as I began to think why she wasn't with him if she is her right hand woman. 

I saw a waiter bring a big cake to our table and I can see Soo drooling over the things. She was about to cut a piece when I stop her making her look at me thinking I wanted some. 

"Wait..." I told them as I look at the top of the cake to see the message. 

'Let's play... Uee' My eyes widen. 

"EVERYONE GET DOWN!!!!!!!!!" I pulled Yuri getting over her. 

BOOM

I hear a ringing sound in my ears from the explosion as I brought my hand to my ear. I look around to see other people down and some running out of the cafe. I look over to the register not seeing Uee anymore. I got up as the other followed. 

"STATIS!!!!" I yelled as the others nod their heads that they were fine. 

"Everyone seperate meet by the shore in ten." I told them as they all nod exiting in different directions even the girls left. I took Yuri's hand into mine to get out of the buidling walking to the shore checking everywhere making sure we weren't followed. 

Hyoyeon's POV

I was shocked from the explosion at the cafe. I was scared but I didn't show it although Sica wasn't any different from me. She was frighten down to her bones so I had to help her walk as we were walking to the shore. I had my arm around her waist as she cling onto my shirt as we walked over there. I was worried about her and everyone else if they were okay. If not for Yoona we would have been dead already. We arrive at the shore and I sat down with Sica next to me. I put my arms around her rubbing her back saying some comforting words as she was shaking and crying in my arms. 

"Hyo..." I saw Soo along with the others walking over to Sica and I. 

"Are you guys okay?" I ask standing up slowly with Sica in my arms still crying in fright. 

"We're fine how about you?" Tae ask me as I nod. I also notice that Fany had puffy eyes.

"Guys..." We turn to see Yoona with Yuri in her arms along with her team behind her. 

"Are all of you okay?" Hyuna ask as we nod at her. 

"She must have known we were looking for her." Yoseob says.

"Yoona, how did you know it was a bomb?" Tae ask. 

"My insincts told me it was a bomb when I thought it was weird that we didn't order any cake but it came perfectly clear when I read the top message." Yoona says. 

"What did it say?" I heard Sica say making me look at her with worried eyes.

"It said let's play, Uee." Yoona says. 

"What does she mean by that, Yoona-unnie?" Seo ask. 

"Uee, likes to play games and I think we are it now." Kikwang says as we nod our heads then we heard a ring noise. We turn to look at Yoona who reach into her sweater pocket to pull out a phone which wasn't hers. She answer the call after putting Yuri down to her side. 

"Hello..." Yoona says. 

"Hello Im Yoona and her friends." I heard a girl on the other line. 

"Uee..." I heard Yoona say coldly. 

"Correct it's good to meet you Im Yoona." She said. 

"You ..." Hyuna snarled. 

"Oh, don't be such a kill buzz I just want to play with Yoona and her friends after all it's been years since I had some fun." Uee says. 

"You nearly killed us with that cake." Eunjung says. 

"Oh please I knew Yoona would have figured it out considering she's number one in special ops am I right?" Uee says. 

"What kind of game are you playing here?" Yoona says coldly. 

"Oh so the cold heart Yoona rises... I've heard about you Im Yoona from him and he is right you are drop dead beautiful in person." Uee says. I can see Yul getting jealous but trying not to show it.

"You know nothing about me." Yoona says. 

"Really then tell me how was it to kill all those people years ago when you went black sheep in special ops when you first join. I even saw how you beat up those men who killed your mother." I along with the other girls were shocked to hear this... did what Uee said about Yoona going black sheep true?

"Shut up..." Yoona says. 

"Make me but I'm just getting started... now let's play shall we." She says. 

"You're an ." Sehun says making her laugh.

"Now let's start... I can fly above everyone seeing the good and the bad in the world. I can see everything but they cannot see me. I can bring good to the world or I can bring darkness to the world, what am I?" I heard her say confusing all of us. 

"What are you playing at?" Kai says. 

"You have one hour to answer the question before I call back." She said before ending the call. 

"..." Lay says. 

No One's POV

Everyone was thinking about the riddle Uee just gave them. 

"Yoona... what Uee said before about..." Yuri was the first to ask the question the other girls were dying to know. 

Yoona sighed before nodding her head. "I was in a dark place back then... I got out of it when I realize how much bad I did in my missions. The guys help me at times when I was on missions getting out of the darken state." Yoona told them. 

"It's was scary to see Yoona like that." JS says making everyone look at her. 

"Even though she's nice, caring, and a huge choding don't forget shikshin when we went on missions she became cold very cold at times and very dark." Jiyoon says. 

"Like I said I was in a dark place that time and it usually happen on missions when I acted like that." Yoona says. 

It was quiet for about 20 mintues before Seohyun broke the silence. 

"Unnies and Oppas what's the riddle supposed to mean?" She ask as everyone sighed.

"Who knows... it isn't an easy one." Soo says. 

"You're right she doesn like to play games." Tae says as the other nod. 

RING

Yoona answered the call earning a hello from Uee. 

"So did you figure it out yet?" She ask as everyone was silent. 

"From your silence I'll take that as a no... I guess you lose this round now there will be a punishment. Now let's see which place should I blew up next ah how about the Kim house..." Uee says making Tae and Hyo's eyes bulge wide open. 

"Wait..." Yoona yelled. 

"What is it?" Uee ask. 

"Angel... it's an Angel. An Angel can see everything up in the sky, can bring good or bad to the world, and it can't be seen from humans." Yoona says as there was a long silence before there was a clapping noise.

"Very good very good Yoona... I knew you would have figured it out consider how smart you are. Now here's the next question..." 

"What we don't get a reward?" Yoona ask. 

"I see you've catch onto the game well Yoona. Very well... to find me I'll give you a hint where I am. I can see blue where I am that's my hint to you. Now the next question... I have a strong will, I am kind and caring, I will protect those who are close to me and I'll love then till the ends of the earth. You have 30 minutes good luck." She hung up before Yoona can answer. 

"Where do you think she can be?" Junho ask. 

"Somewhere by the ocean considering she said somewhere blue." Baekhyun says. 

"What makes you so sure she's by the ocean?" Sica ask. 

"I've been here many times and lived here for a long time before moving to Seoul. There is not building that is blue or have anything blue in the inside as well." Baekhyun told her as they were wowed by his information. 

"There are many places which can led you to the ocean." Krystal says as everyone nod. 

"We don't have time for that... we have to figure out the riddle before that calls back and if we don't answer correctly she'll blow up my house." Tae says. 

"The girl is smart I'll give her that." Sunny says as the other agreed.

"Her riddle can mean anyone or anything." Hyo says as they nod. 

RING

Yoona answer the call. "So what's the answer?" Everyone had no clue what it was. 

"It's mother... a mother figure who has a strong will to protect her children from danger and will care for them til the ends of the earth." Yoona says as everyone look at her shocked. 

"Wow, you answer both correctly Yoona. Now I'm sure you want your prize so I told you I'm by a place that is blue. This place as well has many memories that is full of love, fun, and laughter. Now the next riddle... I appear here and there, I can be a bad thing to many, a good to many, hurt many, many know I am there whereas other don't know I am there or don't care at all what am I? I'll give you 1 hour to figure this one out." She says hanging up. Yoona stood up putting the phone in her pocket making everyone look at her. 

"I know where she is." Yoona says shocking everyone. 

"REALLY!!!!" Everyone yelled as she nod then went to Sulli whispering in her ear. 

"Let's go we don't have that much time." Yoona says as everyon followed her and Sulli to who knows where.

Else where

Uee was just relaxing waiting for the hour to be up. She knew Yoona and her team where going to come looking for her sooner or later after all she has been watching over them for some time when she use to work for him. She was sitting ontop of a rock staring at the bright blue ocean. 

"So I see you have found me already, Yoona." Uee says turning to see her and the others behind her. 

"Yoona, how did you know she was going to be here?" Yuri ask. 

"When she said she was somewhere blue I knew it was somewhere by the ocean then when she said about the place has many memories that are full of love, fun, and laughter it made sense. This place... Sulli and I use to come here a lot when we were kids everytime we came here with him and Umma on vacation. It was a secret place that Umma found when she was young." Yoona says as Uee stood up facing her. 

"Now one hour is up what's the answer?" Uee ask. 

"Love... the answer is love... it can appear whenever and however it wants even thought it can be full of happiness or sorrow or pain." Yoona says as Uee smiles at her. 

"Now I have a question for you Uee?" Uee looks at her with a blank expression as Yoona move closer to her. 

"How do you know my mother?" Yoona ask earning gasp from everyone.