Chapter 7

Back

No One’s POV

It’s been a week and the three girls in China were getting ready to head back to Korea. They told Victoria and she told them that she had business there for a month so they’ll be staying with her for a while. They were on Victoria’s private jet heading back to Korea. When they arrive they went to Victoria’s place right away. Yoona read on the paper that her Grandfather’s funeral will be happening tomorrow and that everyone was going to be there.

 

“Are we going there, Unnie?” Sulli ask Yoona.

 

“We should go but watch from afar. I don’t really want to see them maybe when they leave we’ll go see him.” Yoona told her.

 

“Are you coming with us Hyoyeon-unnie?” Sulli ask her.

 

“No, I’m going to go see some old friends of mine tomorrow and maybe walk around. It feels weird being back.” Hyoyeon says.

 

At the funeral

Everyone was there at the funeral and from a far was Yoona and Sulli behind the crowd.

 

“You want to see Umma?” Yoona ask as Sulli nod. They left and went to see their Umma. They told them how things were going and that they miss her a lot. They told her that they were wearing the necklaces she got them and told her that her heart was always with them. After that they went back to see if people were still there at their Grandfather’s grave but no one was there. They went over there and paid their respects to him and they will try really hard to fullfil his last wish. Somewhere around Seoul Hyoyeon went to a dance studio her favorite dance studio that she always goes to. She walked inside and saw that everything was still the same then she heard some music playing.

 

“I see you haven’t lost your touch, Min.” Hyo yells as Min turns around shock to see Hyo.

 

“HYO!!!!!!!!!!!” Min yelled running as they gave each other a long hug then Min pulled away and hit her on the arm hard.

 

“Ow…” Hyo says rubbing the spot.

 

“You idiot… you leave for 12 years and you don’t even send me a letter. Now you are back… aish you’re lucky I’m your best friend.” Min says as Hyo laughs at her.

 

“I see this places is still up and running. You took over?”

 

“Yeah, after Appa pass away I took over with JoKwon and Yubin. Oh, I should call them to come here. They’ll freak when they see you even Amber.”

 

“Wait… don’t call Amber…”

 

“Why…”

 

“Yoona told me that she’s dating Krystal so I’d rather not have her know that I’m here.”

 

“You think that if Amber sees you. She’ll tell Krystal and Krystal will tell Jessica, right.”

 

“You know me well buddy.”

 

“So want to go clubbing as a welcome party.”

 

“Hm, how about some other time. I’m still trying to lay low right now since I just got here. How about tomorrow you bring JoKwon, Yubin, and the others to come to Victoria’s house. Yoona and Sulli are there so we can party there and hangout there.”

 

“Really Yoona and Sulli are back too. Wow… two surprises in one day I’m impress.”

 

“Haha, idiot…. I see you still keep our picture up here.” Hyo says as there was a wall full of pictures of Hyo with her dancing friends. It was pictures of them dancing or just hanging out when they were kids being dorky as ever. Then there was one picture of Hyo with her 9 buddies all together at the park that they always went to. Hyo walked up to it and stared at it then look at Jessica smiling so beautifully.

 

“Still love her after 12 years, huh.”

 

“What do you expect… the first love is always the hardest to replace and get ride of.”

 

“HYOYEON!!!!!!!!!” Both of them turn to see Yubin and JoKwon running towards her tackling her to the ground.

 

They were so happy to see their choding buddy again. Hyoyeon told them that she was doing good and that she’s been stay with her friend Victoria who they knew every well since she owns the largest dancing business and other business in China. Hyoyeon told them about Sulli and Yoona being here too. After Hyoyeon caught up with her friends and dance with them for a while she went to the park where she first meet Jessica and feel in love with her. It was already dark out but it didn’t stop her. Hyoyeon was sitting on a swing set as the memories of her, Sica, and her other friends came running through. Hyoyeon realize how late it was so she walk back home. Hyoyeon was so deep into her thoughts that she accidently bump into someone.

 

“Sorry…” Hyo says.

 

“Aish, watch where you….” Sica says looking at Hyo. They were both looking at each other frozen. Hyo was frozen because she bump into Sica and Sica was frozen because she’s seeing Hyo after so many years thinking that she was dead.

 

“H-Hyo…” Sica says as Hyo ran away quickly as Sica followed her but lost her.

 

“I-it can’t be… she...she’s gone…” Sica says.

 

Sooyoung’s POV

Things have been different ever since Yoona left. YulSic found out that what Yoona told them was true and we were shock. Yul and Sica were angry at their parents well at their father because of everything. Then out of nowhere Krystal started to blame her dad, Yuri’s and Yoona’s… yes her father was there too… about everything that happen to Yoona and Sulli.  It’s been 2 weeks since they left and a lot of us were blaming ourselves for everything even YulSic finally admit that they were feeling sorry for everything but I kind of feel like they are still angry at them.

 

We were all at Tae’s bakery just chilling after the funeral for Yoona’s Grandfather. We were all shock to find out that he pass away and that Yoona nor Sulli were here to see him or be here. We had no idea where they were or where they even went. It look like they were here one day and gone the next like they disappeared in mid-air. We were all sitting down waiting for our drinks to come that Tae was making. Then Sica started running through the door her face pale as if she saw a ghost.

 

“Jessi, what happen?” Fany ask as Sica was in front of our table.

 

“I-I just saw….I saw Hyoyeon…” She said as well stared at her with our eyes wide in shock.

 

BAM

 

We all turn to see Tae in a state of shock and on the ground was a shattered cup.

 

“Y-you...what…” She manage to say.

 

“I… saw… her… I saw Hyoyeon…” Sica says.

 

“Are you sure, Sica? Hyo’s been gone for 12 years and we all know that she’s… gone…” I said the last part in a whisper.

 

“Soo’s right, Jessi… maybe your head is messing with you because of the funeral.” Sunny told her.

 

“M-maybe…” Sica says as she sat down next to Yul. I saw Fany go after Tae went to the kitchen. Hyo was Tae’s older sister and they were really close. So close like Yoona and Sulli or like Krystal and Sica. I look at everyone and I can tell some were thinking about Hyo again and so was I. I miss my favorite choding Unnie who made us laugh. She was such a moodmaker out of all of us and there were times where we would follow her choding act.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

When I heard Sica call my sister’s name again I felt the pain all over again. I was only 13 when Hyo left but I still feel the pain everyday thinking about her. She was the greatest Unnie anyone could have and I miss her so much. I didn’t realize that I was crying until Fany came pulling me into her embrace.

 

“It’s okay Taetae… I’m here for you.” That broke the walls as I started to cry missing my sister.

 

Jessica’s POV

Was she alive or was am I just losing it? I was so sure it was her but yet I was doubting myself thinking that it wasn’t her. I remember the day they told us about Hyo. It was early in the morning and we were all resting until I was force to wake up and come downstairs. When I came down well drag down I heard Tae crying and was wondering why but I was too tired to even function until I heard Auntie Kim talk.

 

“Hyoyeon’s gone…”

 

“WHAT!!!!!!!!” I scream as everyone look at me. I was awake now but I was scared too. I didn’t think they were telling the truth so I ran out the door going to Hyo’s house which wasn’t far. I ran and I never run. When I got to her room I didn’t see her and everything was there. Her clothes, cell phone, computer… everything was still there but not her. There was a note on the bed and it read I’m sorry. I brought the piece of paper to my chest as I cried my eyes out that day.

 

I miss you so much Hyunnie…