Chapter 34

Back

Flashback Many Years Ago

A teenage girl was walking down the halls towards the General’s hallway after her hard work of training for two years she was finally in the top high tech special ops. She was the youngest girl ever to be recuited in the special ops and people were talking about her on how great of a fighter she was, how smart she is, and not to mention how pretty she is. Once she was in front of the General’s door she took a deep breath before knocking the door.

 

“You may come in.” The General says as she open the door walking in front of the General before saluting.

 

“At ease, solider.” The General told her as she broke out of her salute and sat in the chair in front of his desk.

 

“Today is your first day?” He ask.

 

“Yes sir.” She answered professionally.

 

“My name is General Lee Soo-man but everyone calls me General for short and you are?”

 

“Nice to meet you General. I am Im Nari, sir.”

 

“Don’t need to be so professional Nari but if that makes you uncomfortable then do as you wish. Now you mine telling me why you are really here Nari or should I call you Yoona?”

 

“I am here to protect those who cannot protect themselves from bad people. I want to do good in the world and by doing so I have enrolled in the army, sir.”

 

“Very well… I hope to learn more about you Im Yoona… if everyone found out the heiress of Im Enterprise was working under special forces well that would not bring good deeds to your Enterprise nor you. If you plan to tell anymore about who you really are then I suggest that you trust them fully before telling them, understood.”

 

“Yes, sir.”

 

“Good now, I assigned a mentor personally for you who will meet you at the gym so you may go after this meeting.”

 

“Yes, sir.”

 

“Very well you are dismissed, Solider Nari.”

 

Yoona saluted at the General before leaving to head to the gym. While walking down the gym she ignored all of the talk about her from all the other soliders there. When she got to the gym she didn’t find anyone she she began to look around. She looked at her watch and saw that 15 minutes has passed. She walk up to the boxing room and saw the punching bag in the middle. She began to do some quick jabs here and there then stop when she heard someone clapping. She turn to see a man who look like a teenager just like her but alittle bit older walking towards her.

 

“Hm, I guess what everyone says about you is true. You skills aren’t something to joke about.” He says as Yoona look at him blankely.

 

“Oh my bad…” He chuckled rubbing his neck, “where are my manners. I’m Choi Siwon your personal mentor.” He extended is hand to her as she look at it then took his hand into her’s shaking it as well.

 

“I’m Im Nari… nice to meet you, Choi Siwon.”

 

A Couple Of Months later

Despite the rumors about Yoona’s skills and such Siwon wanted to know for himself how skilled of a person Yoona was so he did tested on hers. Exercise after excercise, fight after fight, and more training. Siwon can tell how distant and cold Yoona is towards him and the other teammates in the base. They got done doing some punches on the punching bag and were taking a rest. They were sitting on the floor drinking their water while a towel was over their necks.

 

“Are you always like this?” Siwon ask making Yoona look at her raising a brow.

 

“Always like what, sir?” She ask. Siwon told her that she didn’t have to call her sir but she didn’t listen to him so he gave up due to her stubborness.

 

“Are you always this cold to people?”

 

“I guess you can say that… I have a hard time trusting people.”

 

“Why is that?”

 

“Kind of hard to explain.”

 

“Why so?”

 

“Why are you so curious?”

 

“Well I just want to get to know you better, Nari.”

 

“...”

 

“Alright I won’t ask anymore questions. Let’s continue practicing.”

 

“I was hurt…” Siwon stop in his tracks and look at Yoona who had her back facing him. She got up and walk past Siwon but stopping next to him not looking at him just straight ahead.

 

“I trusted someone and I got hurt badly… it’s not easy to trust people easily or open up to people.”

 

A Year Later

“You nervous?” Siwon ask Yoona since it was her first mission she nod at him.

 

“Don’t worry you’ve been training for this for so long so you don’t have to worry.” Siwon told her as she nod.

 

As soon as the helicopter landed Siwon, Yoona, and some other teammates got off heading into the abandon warehouse. They went in quietly and swiftly killing the terrior soliders one by one. Yoona had a hand gun with her along with a knife since she’s so small and not to mention super quiet in the dark she is able to kill a lot of the terriorst soliders quietly and quickly. Yoona advance into the building before ordered to because she thought that she could save the mothers and childrens that were being sold as toys to people for their personal game. Yoona killed pretty much everyone of the guards in the inside then went to one of the rooms when she heard some whimpering and crying noises. She open the door and saw women and children there huddled together. Yoona brought down her gun to see if they were okay but was knocked out cold from behind.

 

Yoona woke up to the hearing of people talking. She felt herself being tied up to a chair and something covering preventing her to speak. She felt a sharp sting on her temple and can feel a wet spot on her head. She can tell that she was bleeding from the hit when she was knocked out cold. She didn’t know what happen when she was knocked out but she was hoping Siwon and the team will find her quickly.

 

“So you’re awake?” Yoona saw a middle age man sit in front of her. He had a heavy english accent, he was dark, he had both a beard and mustach which was black, and his eyes were dark. Yoona didn’t answer him due to her training to never answer anything no matter how much they touture you and was covered. He removed the wrap around but she didn’t answer him.

 

“You are quiet young to be in the army little girl.” He says.

 

“...”

 

“I see so no answer.”

 

“Is it fun selling women and children using them as your personal toys?”

 

“Aw so the lady solider talks.”

 

“...”

 

“Of couse it is fun without them we’d have no money after all it is about power and money.”

 

“You’re sick.” Yoona said sternly making the man laugh at him.

 

“Hm… you are quiet beautiful for a solider perhaps we can have some fun together.” He says tacing her face with his pointy finger.

 

“AAAAHHHH” Yoona bit his finger once it got to her lip. She bit hard real hard till she taste blood. She let go of his finger and spit his blood at his face.

 

“YOU !!!!!!!!” He punched Yoona in the face more than once making her recieve a cut on her lip and on her cheek along with a couple bruises.

 

“Beat her and try not to kill her till I say so but don’t stop touturing her.” He orders his men behind him.

 

“Have fun.” He says to Yoona with a smirk.

 

Two men came in front of Yoona and they were both pretty muscular compared to the other man who’s finger she bite. One man began to beat her already giving her punches to the face and the the stomach making Yoona groan in pain. The man pulled her ponytail as she was look up at him and recieve a hard punch in the face making her fall to the ground. Yoona was able to get her legs free from the bonds on her ankles. The other man who wasn’t beating her up brought her up along with her chair. The other man return to punch her again put she used her free legs to hit him in his special area.

 

Yoona then kiched him in the gut as her chair fell to the ground. Yoona rolled over her head, got up into a standing position as the other man was charging after her. She dodged his punch and did a round house kick to his neck as she heard a snap from his neck. She jumped to bring her hand that were tied behind her to the front. The other man that was beating her ealier was slowly getting up but Yoona wrap her legs around his neck making him grab onto her legs. He was trying to break her hold on his neck but once he struggled… snap Yoona killed him. She got a the keys to get the cuffs off of her wrist. She the two handguns that were strab on them and took their mags as well. She open the door slowly making sure everything was clear before heading out to the main area. Her ear piece was missing so she couldn’t contact her teammates.

 

Few Hours Later Back at the Base

The mission was a sucess and Yoona was able to head back to her teammates after being missing for a couple of hours. Siwon and her teammates were worried but Siwon showed it differently. Siwon was giving her a cold shoulder. Yoona was resting in her room lying on her bed staring at the concret ceiling her arm over her head. Her cuts and bruises were still there.

 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

 

“Come in.” Yoona says as she heard the door open but didn’t look to see who it was. It was still she felt a presence next to her was when she turn to see Siwon standing next to her.

 

“What is it?” She ask sitting up at the edge of the bed.

 

“Do you know have any idea how much trouble you cause due to your absence in the mission?” Siwon as coldly.

 

“...”

 

“Damn it, Nari you could have exposed our mission due to your rash behavior of getting the mission done by yourself. Do you not understand the meaning of teamwork or that we are a team.”

 

“...”

 

Siwon sighed and sit next to Yoona who wasn’t saying a thing.

 

“You mine telling me why you were acting like that?”

 

“There’s nothing to say.”

 

“I can see other wise. Your expression show that nothing is bothering you but your eyes show a different story. I see pain, hurt, anger, and sadness in your eyes.”

 

“It’s nothing, Siwon.”

 

Siwon sighed then lifted up Yoona’s face to make her look at him. Siwon’s right hand is on her chin then it went to cup her cheek creasing it and the bandaged that covered a cut. Yoona just watch him and can see the worry in his eyes. Siwon look into Yoona’s eyes reading nothing. They both realized how close they were together and Siwon was cupping Yoona’s face. He was looking at her eyes then slowly his eyes went to her lips. They both gulp as Siwon moved closer and closer. Yoona closed her eyes and Siwon followed as their lips connected to each other.

 

3 Years Later

Siwon was still training and teaching Yoona more about being in the special forces. Everyone can see a change in Yoona. She wasn’t as distant and cold towards anyone anymore although her and Siwon stick together almost all the time. They both know their feelings for each other and knew the risk of seeing each other but they did it anyways. They were in Siwon’s room relaxing since the General gave them a day off after coming back from an intense mission. They were both lying on the bed cuddling and staring at the ceiling.

 

“Siwon…”

 

“What is it, Nari?”

 

“There’s something I have to tell you.” Yoona told him sitting up as Siwon followed.

 

“It sounds serious… is everything ok?” He ask sensing how serious and scared Yoona is because she is. She trust Siwon with her life so she though of telling him the whole truth about herself.

 

“When I finish telling you this… you might get mad at me.”

 

“Why is that? I won’t get mad at you Yoona.” He says.

 

Yoona took a deep breath then face Siwon telling him who she really was and how she got here. She also told him about the General knowing about her and she even told him about her mother’s death was the reason why she was here in the first place. After finishing telling him everything Siwon was quiet and his expression was blank. He didn’t know what to say or how to process everything. Yoona was getting scared and worried if she made the right choice of telling him about who she really is.

 

“I-I think I’ll head back to my room.” Yoona says getting off the bed.

 

She was walking towards the door when someone grab her arm and turn her around fast. Yoona was facing Siwon and she was getting quiet scared. The next thing took her by surprise as Siwon pulled her into his embrace burying his face into her hair which was down.

 

“I’m sorry if you see I was mad at you but I wasn’t. I was still trying to processing everything and… I understand why you came here. You want to be strong and brave but you want to protect those who you care and love most like how your mother protected you. I understand why you faked your name and everything along with why you were gone on most days due to your work out there. I’m not mad Yoona.” Siwon told her as Yoona smiled wrapping her arms around his waist.

 

A Couple Of Months Later

Yoona had a business trip in China and Siwon came along since he was meeting someone here in China as well so they came there together.

 

“Are you sure?” Siwon as cupping Yoona’s face with his hands. Yoona nod and wrap her arms around his neck.

 

“I’m sure… there’s no one else I’d rather give it to besides you.” Yoona was telling him the truth and he was touched.

 

“D-did you bring it?” She ask nervous since it was her first time having .

 

“Yes…” Siwon told her as Yoona smiled at him before crashing their lips together.

 

2 Years Later

Yoona was rushing to the hospital after recieving a call from the doctor about her boyfriend was badly injuried. She storm into the hospital and as for Siwon when the doctor that called her appeared in front of her.

 

“How is he?” She ask

 

“We managed to retreive the bullet and luckily it didn’t hit anything dangerous although he lost a lot of blood so we are giving him more as we speak.” The Doctor told her as Yoona sighed in relief.

 

“You must be really worried about your brother.” Yoona look at him confuse.

 

“What do you mean?” She ask.

 

“Well when I ask him who to call he told me to call you. I ask his relation to you and he said you were is his younger sister. Here even his blood sample can tell you that you two are related.” The Doctor handed Yoona the paper as Yoona read it. Her eyes widen in shock as what the doctor said was true Siwon was her brother but how…

 

After a couple of hours Yoona went to pay Siwon a visit. She was still confuse about everything but she was hurt towards Siwon from keeping something like this from her even when she gave herself to him. She open the door to his room to see him lying there reading. He put the book down and smiled sweetly at her but then it dissappeared when he saw the cold glare Yoona was giving her.

 

“Yoona I can explain…” He began to say.

 

“How long…” She ask coldly.

 

“...”

 

“HOW LONG!!!!!!!”

 

“Ever since you told me who you really were.” Yoona was stunned that Siwon has known for that long and yet he didn’t say anything.

 

“What was your game? To toy with me?” She ask coldly.

 

“No that wans’t my intention.”

 

“Then what was it? You mind telling me who in the hell we are related?”

 

Siwon sighed as Yoona came closer to take a seat in the single arm chair.

 

“I’m sure you already know that your father sleeps with a lot of girls well your father got one of them pregnant and that happen to be my mother. This was when your mother was still alive and 3 years before you were born.” Siwon told her.

 

Yoona wasn’t as shocked to know that her father was sleeping with other girls here and there. Although she never thought she’d have an older brother well half brother.

 

“Our cold hearted father did nothing when my father plead him to help her when she found out she was pregnant. He just kicked her out of his office and did nothing for us. My mother died when I was 10 from her abusive boyfriend. She only dated him because we needed the money and my mother said it for me to have a good education. After she past away I join the army in a young age just like yourself. One day I bumped into your father bring another woman to his hotel and it was disgusting to see him do this to how ever he wants and not giving a care at all. When you told me who you really were I was shocked because my mother did tell me that our father was married to your mother.”

 

“I’ve watch the news about you being born along with your sister but I never got to see who you two really were until that day you told me about yourself. I fell so in love with you that I wished so much that we weren’t related. Not a day goes by where I didn’t think about telling you the truth about us being half brother and sister.”

 

“You should have told me anyways.” Yoona says.

 

“I wanted to but I was scared.”

 

Yoona sighed then burried her face into her hands. She look at Siwon and can tell he was telling the truth. Yoona took his hand into her as Siwon smiled at her making her return the smile.

 

“Get some rest, Siwon. I’ll be going to Jeju tomorrow for work with my friends so I won’t see you for awhile.” Yoona told him as he nod.

 

Yoona lean in to give him a kiss then left. Little did she know was that Siwon wasn’t telling her everything about why he joined the army well specfically the special forces.

 

In Jeju

It was night time and Yoona was in the penthouse with the other girls. Her sister and Krystal were back at home since they had school. Everyone was just chilling watching tv and Soo was eating food as always while Sica was sleeping peacefully. (A/N This is before the incident with Yoona and YulSic)

 

“Breaking news… CEO of Im Enterprise has been brought to the hospital due to an attack after Mr. Im’s meeting with the CEO of Kwon Enterprise. Mr. Im has minor cuts, brusies, but has been shot in the stomach which was announced to be a through and through. The scene of the attack shows that someone has been following Mr. Im since his departure from Kwon Enterprise. Mr. Im’s body guards have been all killed shot right through the head or serverly damaged in the chest area from what seems to be stab wounds. A security camera shows that it was one man who killed all of Mr. Im’s bodyguards and from the looks of it the man seems to be really skilled as if he is from the military.”

 

All of the girls were shocked and everyone was staring at Yoona. Yoona’s phone rang brought everyone out of their trace. Yoona saw the caller ID to be the General. Yoona went out to answer the call.

 

“Who was it?” Yoona ask.

 

“It was Siwon. We saw him leave the hospital yesterday night after you left. He even killed one of his teammates Donghae when he knew what Siwon was up to. I already know about the both of you are related and I am sorry Yoona. I’ve always had my suspecions on him when regarding your father. We looked in his room and found out from under his matteress of his plan to kill your father for what he has done to his mother and all the other women your father has screwed around with.” The General says making Yoona really stunned of what she has been told.

 

“I’m sorry Yoona but we must kill Captain Choi Swion and this is your mission. I’ve already have a plane for you ready to bring you back to Seoul in 1200 hours. When you arrive we will discuss more about your mission.” The General told her.

 

“I understand.” Was all Yoona can say after being betrayed by the one person she loved.

 

At The Base

Yoona was able to leave her friends quietly after leaving a note about her going back to Seoul. They know they would understand but she wasn’t going to go visit her father. She was in the meeting room with the General. After a couple of minutes 18 soliders came into the meeting room.

 

“You 18 know why you are here?” The General ask as they nod then turn to look at Yoona who was hiding in the darkness.

 

“Who are you?” Hyuna ask her.

 

“Show some respect Hyuna she is your leader.” The General growls making Hyuna shut .

 

“She’s Captain Nari Siwon’s… teammate.” Baekhyun was careful of his words as Yoona nods at him.

 

“But Nari is my fake name.” Yoona told them.

 

“Then what is your real name.” Kai ask.

 

“The information she is about to tell you; you cannot teill anyone else understood?” The General ask as everyone nod.

 

“My real name is Im Yoona, heiress of Im Enterprise and you know my father.” Yoona told them as everyone had their eyes widen and mouth hung low.

 

“WHAT!!!!!!!” They yelled.

 

“Your mission is to help Yoona find and kill traitor Siwon. I have recieve more information about his illegal killing underground to get more information about Mr. Im.” The General says snapping everyone back to reality.

 

“Why her, General?” JS ask.

 

“Because I’m the only one who can defeat Siwon. We are both the same level of skill and other things. Not only that I know for a fact that he has many more men with him on hi s side.” Yoona told them as they nod.

 

The Misson (skipping boring details to Yoona and Siwon)

“How could you?” Yoona ask wipping the blodd off her of .

 

“Your father is better off dead in this world. Do you not know how many people he is suffering because of his greed for money and power.” Siwon ask.

 

“There is nothing I can’t do about it. He is my father.” Yoona told him which was true. She didn’t know what to do about him beause deep down she still loved him as her father.

 

“You’re pathetic.” Siwon says.

 

Yoona and Siwon clash again while the building was burning due to the explosives that the others has planted in the building.

 

BANG

 

Siwon was shot in the leg. The one who shot him was Lay since he came to look for Yoona who hasn’t exit the building yet while the others have. Yoona had a hand gun in her hands pointing at Siwon’s head. Yoona was looking into his eyes just as Siwon was doing the same to her. Yoona lowered the gun shaking badly.

 

“We’re leaving.” Yoona told Lay as they left Siwon.

 

“What about Siwon?” Lay ask.

 

“He won’t be able to make it out of the building before it collapes.” Yoona told him as they ran out of the building going into the helicopter where the others were.

 

“Yoona are you sure?” Eunjung ask as Yoona nod.

 

“If he comes back then I’ll be ready for him.” Yoona told them as they nod. They knew that Yoona wasn’t ready to kill him since she has a big history with him.

 

When they return to base her friends were wondering where she was so she lied that she was out and needed some alone time which was true. Yoona rode her motorcycle to Jeju without getting any sleep. She was still heartbreaken about everything and it was too much for her to take. She was in Jeju by the shoreline where her mother and Sulli only know.