Chapter 16

Back

Yoona’s POV

After my little fight with Yuri I went to the kitchen to get a drink of water to cool myself. Too much was happen and I was started to regret taking her to the room her and Sunny were sharing. I sighed then I heard footsteps then I heard crying. I went out to the living room and found Sulli crying.

 

“Sulli…” I went to her and sat right next to her.

 

“Unnie…”

 

“Sulli, what happen?” I ask and she just started to cry again burrying her face into my chest and her tears started to soak up my shirt. I wrap my arms around her and rub her back.

 

“Unnie...can we get out of her...please?”

 

“Sure, I’ll text Hyo we took her car. Where do you want to go?”

 

“Anywhere but here.”

 

“Okay.”

 

With that I grab Hyo’s car keys and sent her a text that she’ll most likely see tomorrow. I got into the drivers seat as Sulli was already in the passenger seat her eyes were still red and she was sniffling. I decided to go to the Han River. We were driving in silence so I turn to look at Sulli who seem so deep into her thoughts. Once we got to the Han River we both got out and walk around the Han River even though it was 3 in the morning or even later than that. We were walking next to each other in silence but my mind was still wondering why she was crying earlier.

 

“Sulli, what happen ealier?” I ask her stopping to look at her as she was staring at the ground.

 

She took a deep breath and told me everything. When she told me about Krystal kissing her my eyes were open wide in shock. Krystal kissing and making out with Sulli while she’s dating Amber. That was so mess up then Sulli told me about how her thought about Amber came into her mind making her snap back to reality. I saw her crying again and pulled her into a hug rubbing her back. After a couple of minutes her crying stop and I told her my story or fight with Yuri. Sulli knew what happen that night before we left Korea.

 

“We are so unlucky aren’t we, Unnie.”

 

“I’d be lying if I said no… we are basically bad luck and don’t seem to deserve any happiness well you maybe but not me.”

 

“Unnie…”

 

“Don’t deny it Sulli, you still have Luna and the other girls. Minho’s back and things for you seem to be getting better for you. Whereas for me I have you and Hyo but nothing more.”

 

“That’s not true you have Nana-unnie, too. She seems to really like you and care for you, Unnie.”

 

“I think she can do better.”

 

“Unnie, you are the most nices, funny, happiest, and caring person I know and I’m not just saying that because I’m your sister. You are great for Nana-unnie you just don’t realize it.”

 

“Thanks Sulli…”

 

“When are you going to tell them Unnie… about what happen that night between you and Yuri-unnie.”

 

“I’m not going to retell that night ever again, Sulli.”

 

“Unnie, the other unnies deserve to know.”

 

“If I tell then you’ll tell them about Krystal kissing you?” I ask her looking at her raising a brow and she look at the ground.

 

“What if they ask you, Unnie?”

 

“I won’t tell them and if Yuri tells them then I’ll hate her even more.”

 

“I’ll tell them…”

 

“What…” I said looking at her shock.

 

“I’ll tell them about Krystal kissing me if you tell them about the night if they ask you.”

 

“Are you really going to tell or are you just saying that just so I can tell them.”

 

“I… I want them to know the truth about both...but…”

 

“It’s not easy, Sulli… just leave it be Sulli. They won’t bring it up and even if they did I won’t tell them anything.” I told her. We stayed their for sometime and before we knew it the sun was already appearing.

 

At Tae’s House…. Hyoyeon’s POV

I open my eyes to see my phone flashing on and off. I reach over it trying to not wake up Sica. I read the text which was from Yoong telling me she was borrowing my car. My car… for what? Then it hit me something must have happen last night between either Yul and Yoong or it’s either Sulli and Krsytal.

 

“YAH KWON YURI!!!!!!!!!!!” I heard someone yell which sound like Sunny. I jolted up even Sica heard it and she’s usually a deep sleeper.

 

“LEAVE ME ALONE SUNNY!!!!!!!!!!” I heard Yuri yell then I ran out the door and saw everyone else coming out the door too.

 

“YAH KRYSTAL STOP DRINKING THAT!!!!!!!!!!!” I heard then I look at Sica who was already heading downstairs.

 

The rest followed, when we got to the kitchen we saw Sunny holding a bottle of Soju well two Soju away from Krystal and Yuri.

 

“WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!” Sica yelled making everyone look at her. Crap, HellSica was out.

 

“U-unnie…” Krystal says.

 

“S-Sica…” Yuri says.

 

“Sunny, what happen?” I ask her.

 

She told me she heard Yoona and Yuri arguing while she was showering. She got out of the bathroom once she heard Yuri stop crying but didn’t see her there. She saw Yuri in bed so she went to bed too but later on heard someone open the door. Sunny woke up and went to look for Yuri. When she got to the kitchen she saw Yuri and Krystal drinking a bottle to Soju.

 

“ARE YOU INSANE, SOOJUNG!!!!!!!!!!!” HellSica yelled making all of us flinch. I rub my temples and look at Tae who was doing the same.

 

“Living room… now.” I told everyone as they all went to the living.

 

I quickly text Yoona to come back here. We sat here in silence but Seo was getting some tea for us during the what for Yoona and Sulli. What Sunny told us about Yoona’s and Yuri’s argument I began to wonder what they were talking about the night before Yoona left Korea. After a while we heard someone knock on the door. Seo went to get the door, Yoona and Sulli came and they look like hell. Sulli had puffy red eyes with bags and Yoona look pale and hella stress. Even her baggy eyes were worse than Sulli’s. They grab a chair and both sat down next to each other away from Krystal and Yuri who were looking at both of them.

 

“Okay, what the hell happen?” I ask looking at Yoona and Sulli.

 

“I believe you know my story already or else you wouldn’t have called us here.” Yoona said not even looking at me. Damn this girl is hella smart so I look at Sulli who just look at me, then Krystal then look at the ground and sighed.

 

“I think Krystal should take this one.” I heard Sulli say with a hint of anger in her voice.

 

“What is she talking about, Krystal?” Fany ask looking at the girl. Krystal was also look at the ground fiddling with her fingers.

 

“IkissSulli…” I heard her mumble but couldn’t quiet get it.

 

“What’d you say? I couldn’t hear you?” Soo ask.

 

“I...I kiss Sulli…” She loud enough for all of us to hear.

 

1….

2…

3....

 

“YOU WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Everyone yelled.

 

“SOOJUNG JUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Oh, HellSica is out again. I saw Sica walk up to her sister and knock her on the head making Krystal rub the spot.

 

“ARE YOU INSANE!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!” Sica yelled making Krystal look down at the ground.

 

“S-Sulli is that true?” Sunny ask her as we all look at her and she nod her head while looking at the ground.

 

“WHY IN THE HELL WOULD YOU KISS HER??????????” Sica yelled.

 

“I don’t know if just happen… I seriously don’t know what happen.” Krystal told us with her eyes red.

 

I pulled Sica back to sit next to me as I rub her back to cool her off. I turn to look at Yuri then Yoona then Yuri again.

 

“Sunny told us about your argument with Yuri, Yoona but what’s bothering me is what happen that night before you left Korea?” I ask her as everyone else seem to wonder the same thing. Yoona was looking at Yuri the whole time.

 

“Why don’t you ask, Kwon.” Yoona says bitterly and angrily.

 

“Yuri…” Tae says looking at her. She had fear in her eyes.

 

“I-I can’t tell you.” Yuri says.

 

“And why not?” Sica ask her coldly as I saw Yuri flinch.

 

“I need a drink.” Yoona says as she went to get something to drink. We watch her and came back with a glass of water in her hand.

 

“What happen, Yuri?” I ask her again.

 

“I-I can’t say…” Yuri says making me irriated and starting to get angry.

 

“If you won’t tell I’ll tell them.” Yoona spoke glaring at Yuri.

 

“Yoona…” Yuri says.

 

“Shut it, Kwon…” I can see the anger building up in her which wasn’t good. Yoona stood up and pointed to Yuri.

 

“Kwon, here desided to blackmail me the night before I left Korea. I’m sure Sunny told you how I tried to talk to Yuri and explain to her why I agreed to the marriage so then one day Kwon texted me telling me to meet her at the hotel to talk. I agreed because I wanted to talk to her and tell her the truth but it didn’t go like how I wanted it to be. Right when I enter the room everything was dark and the next thing I know someone’s hand is over my mouth pinning my arms behind my back. I tried to break free until I heard the voice… Kwon’s voice. She told me the more I struggle the more the punishment is going to last. Next thing I knew I was push onto the bed and tied. I ask her what she was doing but she never answered. Finally a lamp was turn on. I look at Kwon in her eyes and saw nothing but anger and evil. Next think I knew my clothes were torn off leaving I think you could guess what happen next.” Yoona told us and I saw the anger about to surface and her fist. Her knuckles were going white.

 

“What did you do, Yuri?” Sica ask angry as well.

 

“I… I her…” Yuri says.

 

“YOU WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!” Everyone yelled.

 

“Oh, don’t forget all the bruises you gave me and slapping me across the face because of me agreeing to the marriage. While, she was me and beating me…. she said harsh things calling me a , a , a and such. That night I was crying telling you too stop but you wouldn’t because you were punishing me for accepting the marriage and ruining your relationship with Jessica but what you said to me before you left was what killed me.” Yoona says.

 

“What did you say, Yuri?” Soo ask.

 

“I said I’d never falling in love with a like her for she is already dead to me anyways and that we are no longer friends.” Yuri says.

 

CRACK

 

We all turn to Yoona who was still standing.

 

“Unnie… your hand…” Sulli said.

 

We all look at right hand that was holding the glass cup, that crack noise was her breaking it with her hand. There were some water and glass on the floor then I saw something red dripping. Yoona was clenching her fist hard as I saw the blood in Yoona’s right hand flow out more. She was still holding onto sharp glass making her bleed more.

 

“Yoona…” Everyone yelled standing up looking at her.

 

“Your missing the best part… while I was lock up and getting she told me to do it to her. Before she left she took out a video camrea that had a recording of us. She recorded the whole thing and told me she’ll edit to the part where I was ing her making me look bad. Then she told me to disappear from her life and the next day I did.” Yoona says then she walk up towards Yuri who was looking at her. I saw Yoona lean closer to Yuri.

 

“That day Kwon Yuri killed the choding Im Yoona… I might be like that towards the other but you Kwon Yuri she died the day you her.” Yoona says.

 

BAM

 

“YOONA!!!!”

 

“UNNIE!!!”

 

We all yelled as we say Yoona punch Yuri in the face with her right hand then she slap her with her right hand leaving a bloody hand print on Yuri’s face with some glass on their. Yoona then turn around and reach for something in her pocket. It was a recorder and she toss it to Jessica who caught it.

 

“You don’t believe me well listen to that and tell me whether I’m lying or not. I wanted to record our conversation to show it to you and the others that I desided to marry the to just protect her but know I regret even saying yes to the marriage.” Yoona says then she walk pass us with Sulli following her.

 

BAM

 

We heard the door close then everyone turn to look at Sica. Sica saw it was rewinded all the way so she press play for all of us to listen. It was true, Yuri was Yoona and Yoona was begging her to stop. We heard hitting and slapping noise even cries from Yoona. Then we heard Yuri telling Yoona to her then it got to the end of where Yuri was telling Yoona about the video camrea and if she told the others she’ll blame everything on her. I was beyond piss so I march up to Yuri and puch her harder in the face twice then I felt someone pulling me away. I saw it was Sica and Tae.

 

“You son of a … you scared her Yuri. No matter how much I tried to make her tell me why she left Korea she’d say it was because she couldn’t handle all the accues and everything else from the other girls but it was really you. You scared her away by her then blackmailing her. Are you ing serious Yuri you basically scared her for life now I know why her love for you has turn to hate. You made her that way… you turn a loving, happy, childish, and caring Im Yoona to a cold hearted, mean, scared, and expressionless Im Yoona. You killed her Yuri.” I said to her.

 

“I KNOW I KILLED HER BUT DON’T YOU THINK I DON’T REGRET IT. I FELT HORRIBLE FOR EVERYTHING I DID THAT NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!” Yuri yelled at me.

 

“IF YOU ING REGRET IT THEN WHY DID YOU ING DO IT IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I yelled at her startling her and the others. Everyone knew when I yell nothing ends well. I maybe all motherly and happy but once piss it is even worse than HellSica and HellFany combine.

 

“YOU ARE NOT STUPID YURI AND I KNOW EVEN WHEN YOUR ANGRY YOU STILL HAD A RIGHT MINE BUT THIS…. THIS WAS WAY OVER THE LINE. YOU KILLED HER AND NOW KARMA’S GOING TO KICK YOU FAT FOR HURTING HER. I HOPE THAT YOONA NEVER FORGIVES YOU OR BECOME FRIENDS WITH BECAUSE OF RIGHT NOW WE AREN’T EVEN FRIENDS AND YOU!!!!!!!!” I yelled pointing at Krystal who flinched. I move towards her and lean close to her glaring at her.

 

“You are as much to blame for kissing Sulli when she’s trying her hardest to get over you so she could be friends again. Kissing her… really… Sulli told me about you accusing her of trying to sleep with you or kiss her or even her then she told me about the slap you gave her when she tried to reason with you. You slap her because she said she love you but you didn’t even let her finish. She was going to say she loves you that she’s willing to get ride of her love for you but you didn’t know because you slap her already. Your’s might not be as bad as this but you better make things right with you god damn ing feelings for her and your girlfriend before you become a yourself.” I told her my voice still filled with anger then I storm into the room leaving everyone.

 

“Hyunnie…” I heard Sica come in but I didn’t look at her since I was staring at the ground. I felt her sit next to me and put her arms around my waist.

 

“Out of all the people why’d it have to be Yoona and Sulli…. they were innocent as much as Seo. Why them out of everyone else why them… they’ve went through enough already especially Yoona. Yoona’s father hating her but not Sulli, Yoona’s older siblings starting to hate her more except Sulli, the other girls starting to hate her, Yuri her, and Yoona’s mom passing away.” I said then I felt my eyes getting watery. Sica pulled me into her embrace as I began to cry.

 

“I couldn’t protect them, Sica. I’m a horrible Unnie.” I said.

 

“You can’t blame yourself for something like that.”

 

“If I didn’t leave in the first place then Yoona would be the way she is and Sulli wouldn’t be hurting.”

 

“There are somethings that you can’t control even peoples lives. What happen happen and I don’t like it either of what Yuri did to Yoona and Krystal kissing Sulli when she has a girlfriend. I am angry at Krystal but I’m more piss of at Yuri for she did. There’s nothing we can do to change what happen in the past but we can try our hardest to change the future.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“What I mean is help Krystal figure out her feelings and to help Yuri to ask for Yoona’s forgivness even though she doesn’t seem to earn it.”

 

“ Yuri, she can do that herself. I’m not helping her but I’ll deal with little Jung but Yuri no. She wants forgivness then she better work her off to get it. Karama’s a and Yuri’s is already happening. I don’t care if you help or the others or whoever but I’m not helping the .” I told Sica as I felt her nod.

 

“I don’t know if I’ll help either but she will have to ask for our forgivness if the other girls are angry at her too. I don’t accept apolgies easily and I know you don’t either.”


“You’re damn right I don’t forgive easily and this one won’t happen for a long time.” I told her.


Long chapter but every intense and theirs drama already. Don't forget to comment and sorry for the errors