Chapter 3

Back

It’s been a week since the encounter with Sulli and Yoona. The girls were still trying to talk to Yoona and so was Krystal trying to talk to Sulli. Yoona would sometimes let them talk or just tell them to leave her alone whereas Sulli didn’t have the heart to talk to the girl she confess 5 years ago since Amber was away to see her family.

 

Back at the apartment

“Unnie how could you get involved into something like that?” Sulli says scolding her sister as she bandage her wound.

“It was nothing Sul you don’t have to worry about it. I’m okay and it doesn’t hurt all that bad.” Yoona said then yelp in pain as Sulli poked her wound.

KNOCK KNOCK

Yoona went to open the door and saw Sunny. She’s visit them two days ago following Yoona home from work one night to figure out where she was living. Yoona just let her in. Sunny walked in by Sulli greeting her. Sunny sat on the couch as so did the sisters.

“I heard you got hurt at the club.” Sunny says as she saw the bandage up hand.

“Does it hurt?” Sunny ask.

“It’s okay. I’ll be fine.” Yoona says.

“So why are you here, Sunny-unnie?” Sulli ask.

“I need your help.” Sunny says.

“With what, Unnie?” Sulli ask.

“There’s an event coming up for Soshi’s bakery and the people who were going to come and help make the pasteries well some have gone sick and we’re short on staff. I wanted to ask if you two could come and help Tae and I. I talk to her about it and she agreed with my idea. I remember how the both of you love to bake so can you help us?” Sunny ask.

“No, sorry Sunny but I’m not helping.” Yoona says.

“Pwease~~~~” Sunny was using her aeygo and her puppy eyes.

“Argh, alright…. we’ll help just stop with the face and voice. You almost made me punch you in the face.” Yoona says as Sunny hugs her while Sulli giggles.

“Thanks Yoona and Sulli.” Sunny says then left.

 

Sulli’s POV

It was another day at school and like usual I tried to avoid her as much as possible. I was out by the garden reading my lesson for my class.

“Sulli…” I heard her voice. I quickly close my book and grabbed my things walking away from her.

“Sulli…” I heard her call again but I didn’t turn to look at her as I continued to walk into a crowd of people to lose her. I was in another hallway hiding from her.

“Aish, where is she…” I heard her say in frustration. I peek to see her gone trying to find me. I hold the book again my chest as I felt a tear escape my eye.

“Krystal….” I mumbled to myself.

“Sulli…” I froze and turn to see her standing in front of me looking straight at me. I quickly wipe my tear and walked pass her but she grabbed my arm pulling me back.

“Sulli… I want to talk to you.” Krystal says.

“There’s nothing to talk about, Krystal.” I told her trying to escape her hold.

“Please….” I look at her and saw the plead in her eye.

I sighed, “make it fast I have class in a couple of minutes.” I told her as she let me go.

“Sulli, I… I want to say that I’m sorry… about everything. That day when you….”

“Krystal, I’d rather you not speak of that day again.” I told her coldly.

“Sulli, can we at least be friends?”

“We can’t be friends, Krystal.”

“Why… I want to be friends again…. I want my best friend back…”

“I can’t because I still love you…” I sort of yelled as I saw her stunned as I sighed.

“I still love you… my heart still wants you...maybe just maybe when the feels gone…. we can be friends again.” I told her.

RING

I heard the bell and walked away before I could hear her response.

“It’s been 5 years since I left and yet the feeling is still there, Krystal. I don’t think we can be friends anymore, Krystal.” I mumbled to myself.

 

At the club (Yuri’s POV)

The girls went back to the club that Yoona works at well all of them except Sica who was in Japan for a meeting. The girls went to order their drinks first so I just followed them.

“Are you sure your okay to work, Yoona?” I heard as I saw her walk out.

“I’m fine Narsha-unnie. It’s no big deal, it’ll heal eventually.” I heard her. I saw her look at us. I look at her then she turn away walking back inside as I turn to look at the dance floor.

Why is she even here? She shouldn’t have never come back it would have made my life easier.

“What happen to her?” Seohyun ask.

“Yoona… there was a fight between some drunks guys here. She tried to stop it but then things got way out of hands.” The girls Narsha said as I listen.

“What happen?” Fany ask.

“One of them had a knife and tried to stab Yoona. Luckily she didn’t get hurt badly after she grab onto the knife with her hand to stop him as security took both of them away.” Narsha says.

“WHAT!!!!” I heard all of them yell.

“Sorry, girls but I have to get back to work and sorry for the news. You girls must be friends with her. She’s very lucky to have a friends like you girls.” Narsha says as she left.

Yoona… you’re such an idiot

 

At Jung Office

“So what she got hurt. I wouldn’t care.” Sica says as she cross her arms over her chest and gave them a serious look.

“So, Sunny you know where Yoona and Sulli have been living?” Soo ask ignoring the glare for Sica.

“Yup, I followed Yoona when she was done with work.” Sunny says.

“Unnies, I want to be friends with Sulli again and before you say anything Sica-unnie I’m going to fight for her to be my best friends whether you like it or not. I still want her around and not gone to who knows where.” Krystal says as she looks at her sister who was glaring at her.

“I agree with Krystal. I want Yoona back too.” Tae says.

“Me too I want my Shikshin buddy back. I miss her and us going out to eat almost everyday.” Soo says as she pouted.

“I miss Yoona too no… I miss Yoong our Yoong the old her…. the Shikshin, Choding Yoong.” Sunny says as she smiles as memories went flowing back of Yoona making them laugh and doing pranks on them especially Sica and Fany.

 

At Soshi Bakery

Yoona and Sulli arrived there earlier than they need to be and what Sunny told them was true. There were only like 5 or 6 members there working.

“Sulli…. Yoona…” They both turn to see Taeyeon who walk towards them. Sulli hugs Taeyeon as Yoona just waves at her.

Taeyeon showed them around then took them to the kitchen. Taeyeon showed them how to make them as they nod at her. Taeyeon left to check on everything else as Yoona and Sulli began to make the pastries. They caught on fast and were making them like lightning with the other members helping out. Taeyeon went to chek up on them and smiles seeing Yoona and Sulli baking like when they were kids even Sunny was smiling when she saw them. When they open a bunch of people came but it was mainly Tae’s family and the girls of course.

“Sulli…” Sulli turn to see Krystal  by the door looking at her.

“You shouldn’t be here, Krystal.” Sulli says.

“But I want to…” Krystal didn’t finish as she heard Amber calling her name.

“You should go back to her.” Sulli says bitterly working on the pastries not even glancing to see Krystal leave. Sulli turn to see Yoona look at her with worried eyes.

“I’m okay Unnie… I’ll manage.” Sulli says as Yoona smile at her and nod.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

After a couple of hours the event was finally done. I went to the kitchen and saw Yoona talking to the members.

“You guys did great today.” Yoona says.

“W-we didn’t do anything.” One of the workers says.

“You guys did do something. Without you guys we wouldn’t have suceeded right?” Yoona says.

“Unnie’s right because we all work together and got everything done we suceeded. Like what Unnie said you guys did a great job today.” Sulli says.

I smiled as I was amazed at those two their leadership skills never seem to amaze me. I walk inside as the memebers bowed at me as I told them that they did a great job today and that they should head home.

“Here…” I gave them 1 thousand won as a payment.

“Taeyeon, we don’t want to take your money.” Yoona says.

“Take it please it’s the least I can do since you help me today.” I said and smile as she took it.

“Sunny-unnie, said that it was an event but mainly your family came along with the other Unnies.” Sulli says.

“It was an event but they came to congradulate me and Sunny.” I told them.

“We should get going, Sul.” Yoona says as she walked out the back with Sulli following her after she gave me a quick hug.

“Yoona, why do you keep on pushing us away.” I mumbled to myself.


Another one for ya hope you like. Comment and sorry for the errors.