Chapter 25

Back

Yoona's POV

I got a call from Baekhyun to come back to the base for something important. On my drive there I was thinking about Yuri. I knew something was up with her to make her this way. Yuri was never a good liar nor able to be cold hearted like most of us, she's too kind to do something like this unless she was force to. Once I arrive to the base I found Baekhyun. 

"What is it?" I ask him walking up to him. 

"The boss want to see you and the others... their in the room." I nod at him as we walk into the bosses room. I found the others there either standing or sitting waiting for me. 

"What is it, General Soo-man?" I ask after saluting to him. 

"This..." He clicked something and it showed pictures of innocent people dead even women and children. 

"This isn't in just Korea it's happening in China, Japan, and even Taiwan." The General says. 

"Who is this moster?" Jiyoon ask. 

"Perhaps this will help." There was symbol that I haven't seen in years it was a skull with two bones under it forming a X. 

"It can't be..." Wooyoung says. 

"He's back..." CL says. 

"He is... we have to be prepared to face him. I sent someone to figure out where he might be and guess where his." The General ask. 

"He's here... in Seoul." Everyone turn to look at me. 

"Yes, he is here in Seoul..." The General says. 

"So what are we waiting for?" Junho ask. 

"He's here in Seoul but we can't find a location on him so that's why I call you all here." The General says. 

"What is it?" Chen ask. 

"You are all going to work together to find him. Yoona will be your leader as always and once you find him you must kill him so this doesn't happen again. You are all departed to stay in Seoul at a place I assign for all of you to stay together. It is safe there and the securtiy is very tight so no one can't kill you while you are sleeping." The General says. 

"We're staying at the penthouse from last time?" I ask as he nod. 

"This is you mission just like the last time. We don't have much but with you station there I know for sure you'll be able to find some information on him and take him down. You are to depart 1200 so you have 2 hours to pack your things. Everything you need will be there for all of you. Yoona I leave them in your hands and bring that son of a down." Then General says as well saluted to him before exiting his office. 

I waited out by the main lobby for the others to grab their things. Once everyone was here we left to the penthouse with me leading the way riding my bike. Once we got there we got ourselves situated then I called for everyone to meet in the living room. 

"Alright, since we are dealing with him and his people again. We don't know what can happen or what he has prepared for us from the last time we fought against him. Beakhyun and I made these wireless earpieces for all of you to wear 24/7. It will not get cut off when the electricty is out. Tomorrow I want you all to get comfortable and situated here in the penthouse. The next day we will start to dig more information about him and his people. If there are people that you have to call to get some information that is fine by me but be careful. Also, we are on a mission but we are to act casually outside the house. I will not stop you to go out and have fun with friends and what not." I told them. 

"Will we catch him this time?" Yoseob ask. 

"We'll catch him for sure, kid." Kikwang says. 

"We won't let him get away from this." I told everyone. 

I dismiss everyone and they all went their own ways. It was late so all of them went to bed and some of them had to share. I was sharing with Hyuna like always whenever we were on missions together. I was looking through the document while Hyuna was in the shower. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my neck hanging there. 

"You're looking at the pictures again." Hyuna ask as I nod. 

"What's troubling you?" Hyuna ask. 

"Nothing... we should sleep." I told her then she caught my wrist making me face her. She place her arms around my neck staring into my eyes. 

"It's her again isn't it?" Hyuna ask as I just sighed and nod. 

"What was it this time?" Hyuna ask. 

"Nothing really... I don't really want to talk about it, Hyuna." I told her as she nod. 

We went to bed well Hyuna did. I just stared at the ceiling feeling my anger towards my father for what he made Yuri do. Yeah, I found out when I got here by taking out my mini Ipad that I always carry with me. I place cameras there and some other places for the others even my fathers. Watching the video made me sick and full of rage. Why would want Yuri to do that when he was the one who force the arrange marriage between the both of us?

Hyoyeon's POV

Yoona didn't come home last night since I practically stayed up all night waiting for her. Sulli and Krystal left for school and Sica had a day off of work so did I. We were at home just sitting on the couch watching TV or movies. Then I heard the door open so Sica and I went to see Yoona there. 

"Yoona..." I called for her. 

"Do you two not have work today?" She ask us as we shook our heads. 

"Listen about Yuri..." Sica began to say. 

"I know my father threaten to kill me if she didn't stop loving me." She says making me and Sica shock. 

"How..." I said. 

"I'm a Special Ops Agent remember... I have my ways on finding things." She told us. 

"Where were you last night?" I ask her. 

"Are Sulli and Krystal home?" She ask as we shook our heads. 

"I had to head back to the base. I was inform to do this mission that was never finish years ago. I came back to grab some things to bring back to the penthouse we are staying at." She says. 

"We?" Sica says. 

"The team and I... we're station here in Seoul till we finish our mission." She says. 

"Will we still see you?" I ask. 

"Of course, you'll still see me. Even though I'm on a mission doesn't mean I have to stop seeing my friends." She says. 

"Yoona, what are you going to do with Yuri?" Sica ask her as she sighed. 

"I can't worry about that right now, Sica-unnie. I have this mission to deal with you right now maybe when it's over I'll figure out something to deal with my dad." She said the last word angrily. 

"Would you know why he is doing this?" I ask as she shook her head. 

"I don't know but I'll find out soon enough. So are we meeting up the others later on?" She ask. 

"Yeah, Taengoo wants to hang out at the bakery again." Sica says as Yoona nod her head. 

"Okay, I have to get my things and leave. I have things to do so I'll see you guys later." She says then dissappeared into her room. 

"Scared..." I ask Sica who wrap her arms around my waist.

"More than scared... I'm afriad Hyunnie. What if Yoona gets really hurt or worse." She says. 

"Don't worry, Princess... Yoona's a strong girl she'll get through this." I told her. 

No One's POV

Yoona was out gathering information along with the others who went either on their own or went together. The girls were at the bakery all of them and they were still trying to figure out what to do with Yoona's father. For now they just had to play along. Yoona arrive at the bakery and the girls were told to not tell Yoona about her father even though she already knows. Sica and Hyo had to keep this a secret that Yoona knows and that Yoona's on a mission right now. Yoona and Yuri just acted like friends although Yuri made it awkward at times.

"Yoona..." All the girls turn to see a girl walking towards Yoona. 

"Hey, Hyuna... what are you doing here?" Yoona ask. 

"You told me you'd be here so I came... the guys want to go out clubbing tonight and of course you have to come." Hyuna says. 

"Tonight... okay... Hyuna these are my friends. Guys this is Hyuna a friend of mines." The girls introduce themselves to Hyuna who did the same then Hyuna on Yoona's lap shocking everyone. Yuri was literally sending daggers to Hyuna. 

"Are we meeting the others there?" Yoona ask taking a bit of a pastry. 

"No I told them to come here." Hyuna says then she wipe a piece of pastry on Yoona's lip. 

"Thanks..." Yoona says. 

"No problem, hot stuff." Hyuna says then gave Yoona a kiss on the cheek. 

Everyone was shock by her sudden action especially Yuri. She was thinking of many ways to strangle Hyuna. Everyone was having their own conversation even Yoona and Hyuna with Yuri watching them with hawk eyes. 

"What are you doing?" Yoona whispered making sure the others don't hear. 

"Helping you..." Hyuna says. 

"With what..." 

"Don't play dumb Yoona. I'm helping you get that Yuri girl jealous. I figured out everything ealier today since you had you earpiece on when you were talking to Hyoyeon and Jessica." 

"Crap I forgot about that." 

"Yo, we know about it too." Kai says through the ear piece.

"I have to seriously take this thing off when talking about my problems espeically love life." Yoona says. 

"Don't be like that Noona besides it's nice to hear you loving someone and such." Lay says.

"Thanks, Lay..." Yoona says. 

"I agree with Hyuna on helping you with Yuri-shi." Jiyoon says. 

"Yo, JS are you okay with this man. After all Hyuna is your girlfriend." Sehun ask. 

"Yeah, I'm cool with it. Hyuna just has to repay for later on tonight." JS says. 

"JS!!!!!!!" Some of the guys and girls yelled. 

"I think I'm going to barf." Kahi says.

"You're not the only one, Kahi-unnie." Eunjung says. 

"We're going to have to listen to them do it guys." Minzy says as everyone started to groan and make eww noises.

"We can do it in the club, JS." Hyuna says. 

"I'll love that sounds y... damn I'm getting turn on." JS says. 

"Great now I'm going to be scared for the rest of my life." Junsu says.

"Haha, please I don't think that'll stop you Junsu or anyone else who are always ." Yoona says. 

"YAH!!!!!!" The guys pretty much yelled as some of the guys and the girls were laughing. 

After a while it was getting late. Hyuna was flirting with Yoona still who was just playing along. Yuri was still sending her deadly dagger. 

"YO YOONA!!!!!!!" Everyone turn to see a group of guys and girls walk into the bakery. 

"Yah, why did you have to yell now everyone is looking at us, idiot." Le hit Kai on the back of the head. 

"Haha....sorry..." Kai says rubbing his head. 

"Hi Noona... hi everyone else I'm Baekhyun nice to meet you." Baekhyun says politly bowing to them then everyone else introduce themselves from both sides. 

"Noona, your friends are really pretty." Baekhyun says shyly as the girls giggled at him. 

"Yah are you saying we aren't pretty." CL and Kahi says. 

"Cl-unnie is scary." Baekhyun says hiding behind Yoona while CL glared at him. 

"Kahi is just hold." Junho says. 

"Ow ow ow ow ow." Junho says while Kahi pulls his ear. 

"Baekhyun I think you are safe." Yoona says but he shook his head. 

"I don't want to die from CL-unnie. Can I stay by your side, Noona?" Baekhyun ask. 

"Haha sure..." Yoona says. 

"Would you girls like to join us?" Lay ask them. 

"Is that okay with you?" Fany ask.

"Of course the more the merrier." Chen says. 

"I heard from Yoona that some of you can dance very well especially Hyoyeon-shi." Kikwang says.

"Yoona even said some can even sing very well right Taeyeon-shi." Yoseob says making both of the girls blush as they thank them. 

"You two better be careful HellSica and HellFany aren't something you want to deal with Kikwang and Yoseob." Yoona told them. 

"We have someone waiting for us at home anyways Yoona." Kikwang says while Yoseob nods. 

"Alright enough talking let's go... I want to drink till I can't drink anymore." Kai says. 

"For you that won't take long." Hyuna says as everyone laughed. 

"Yoona-unnie Hyuna's picking on me." Kai whined. 

"Aigoo, such a big baby. Man up Kai your a dude right?" Yoona ask as Kai laugh at her than put his arm over her shoulder as they went to the club with the other girls following them. Let's just say it was going to be along night at the club.


Last one for the today so don't forget to comment and sorry for the errors. Peace out XD