Chapter 36

Back

Hyoyeon's POV

Yoona hasn't said a word since she woke this morning and it was starting to worry me. I can tell the other girls we were worried as well. I was replaying what happen ealier at the bakery in my head and my anger began to rise when I thought of Gyuri that . Krystal hasn't said a word since Sulli got kidnapped. I understand why... she was scared for her life and worried like hell.. her and Yoona were in the same boat. I remember when we were younger that Krystal never spoke her true feelings about anything and just kept quiet... that was when you know she was worried and if something was really wrong. Sica tried making her talk but she wouldn't say a word. It was already afternoon, Hyuna, Baekhyun, Kai, and Eunjung are here to protect Yoona since she's in a emotional state and such. Kai told us that the others are trying to figure out where they could have taken Sulli. 

"How's Gyuri?" I along with everyone else turn to look at Yuri. She's been very quiet since last night after realizing a lot of things about Yoona. 

Yuri look at Hyuna, Baekhyun, Kai, and Eunjung then she finally look at me. I can see pain, worry, and confusion all over her. 

"Gyuri is someone from Yoona and I past back in China." I told her as everyone look at me. 

"Did you have a relationship with her?" I look at Sica. 

"No... Yoona and I never had that kind of relationship with her but we knew her." I told them. 

"What do you mean?" Taeng ask. 

"Park Gyuri was a leader of the most ruthless gang in China and South Korea. She killed a lot of people and she had a lot of power in China and South Korea. She was very dangerous." Kai said as everyone look at him. 

"Yoona-noona was assigned to killed Park Gyuri because of all the killing she has done in both China and South Korea although Yoona-noona and Siwon were together that time so they went together to China." Baekhyun says. 

"And that's where I met them and Siwon for the first time. I was happy for her and Siwon before finding out the truth about him. Yoona needed my help with her mission and since I've lived in China for almost the rest of life I helped her. I found out what club she always goes to so that was where we started. We got closer to Gyuri for her to trust us I guess you can say. Gyuri knew who we were but she still would see us whenever. A month as past and that was when we attacked her and her gang. We killed everyone last one of them and Siwon was left to kill Gyuri. Yoona and I believed him when he said that he killed her but we found out that he didn't." I told them. 

"Now she's the one who's responsible for all of those deaths in Korea again along with Siwon but he's more in the picture while she's lingering in the shadow, right?" Hyuna ask me as I nod. 

"Siwon and Yoona.... were they..." I look at Yuri. I can tell she wants answers but I couldn't tell what she was feeling about Yoona and Siwon being a thing or having history. 

"Yuri, if you want to figure out more about Yoona and Siwon you have to ask her yourself. Yoona loves you a lot and she loved Siwon as well." I told her. 

"Yoona, believe in honesty and the truth so if you want the truth and the honest truth then she'll tell you but that's only if your honest about your feelings about her and Siwon, Yuri-shi." Eungjung says as Yuri look a ther then look at the ground. 

I see Seohyun with Yoona... we were discharging Yoona from the hospital and we told Seo to help her. 

"Well well... what do we have here." I turn to see Jay Park and Yoona's father making all of us stand up. 

No One's POV

Mr. Im along with Jay Park and some men with him were in front of the girls, Hyuna, Baekhyun, Kai, and Eunjung. 

"Kwon Yuri I've been meaning to meet you." Mr. Im says angry at her for not keeping their deal. 

"I will not hurt Yoona or make you hurt her, Mr. Im. I love your daughter and I'll protect her till I die." Yuri says to him making him chuckle along with Jay Park. 

"What is your plan with Yoona? I thought you wanted her and Yuri to marry each other?" Taeyeon ask her voice bitter. 

"Simple I want to ruin her life. She's no daughter of mine and I never love that of a mother anyway." Mr. Im says. 

"You ." Sica says charging him but was held back by Hyo. 

"Oh don't worry all of you are coming with me Mr. Im ordered me and we're going to have a lot of fun." Jay says while the girls pretend to barf. 

"Gross, now I know why I like girls more than guys." Fany says making Jay angry. 

"You I'll deal with you first." Jay says starting to move but didn't when Mr. Im brought up his hand. 

"I hear that Sulli has been kindapped." Mr. Im says. 

"Aren't you worried about her... she's your daughter for crying out loud." Krystal finally spoke her voice full of angry. 

"Why would I one less daughter to deal with if she's dead or then killed." Mr. Im laughed evily with Jay following him. 

"Yeah why would he want a daughter like her... she's nothing but a ." Jay says. 

HellSica, HellFany, HellKrys, and HellTae were release. They were about to hurt Jay, Mr. Im and his men but were interrupted. 

"What did you just say?" Yoona finally spoke standing up not facing anyone but the ground. 

"What that your sister is a ." Jay says and began to laugh but was stopped when he was punched square in the face by none other then Im Yoona. 

Her expression was dark, her eyes were dark, and there was nothing but pure angry and hatred. Jay's nose was bleeding and it look broken. He got up and gave Yoona a deadly glare which didn't effect her in anyway. 

"You I'll in kill you... get her." Jay ordered the other men to attack her. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr3S7o5_B4U (Fight was something like this)

Yoona was facing Jay who had a pocket knife in his hand. He Yoona trying to cut her in the face but she moved and grab his wrist and twisted it. Jay cried in pain as his hand was broke then cried in even more pain when Yoona bend his arm in a wrong way. Yoona use her other free hand to do under his ribs and lift him up to the ceiling. It broke the lights and glass shattered. Yoona grab Jay behind the neck and lift him up and threw him to the wall. Jay tried to use his other arm but Yoona beat it to him and broke his other arm. She threw mutliple punches to his face making it covered in his blood. Yoona also punched him in the chest and stomach area till her knuckles were red, purple, and swollen. Yoona grab his hair and threw him through the glass window that led to another room which was empty. She threw him on there and strab him in while he struggled to get out. Yoona grab the heart monitar machine and hit him in the head as he was out. Yoona walk out of the room and turn to her right to see her father with Yuri and Jay's knife by . 

"You move and I'll kill the love of your life." Mr. Im told her. 

Yoona turn to face her father and the frighten Yuri who was scared of the knife and this Yoona in front of her. Yoona had a needle in her right hand and in a blink of an eye she threw it at her father's hand that held the knife. Yuri was able to move and Yoona charge her father. Her father saw her and brought the knife to stab her but Yoona caught it with her left hand making her bleed. Yoona use her right hand bringing it to her father's neck and threw him to the nearest wall. She kneed him in the rib most likely either breaking them or bruising them. Her father use his other hand to choke Yoona. Yoona kneed him in the ribs again then broke his arm that was on her neck. She grab onto the knife and holding it into her hand then brought her father's other hand up above his head. 

"AAAWWWW!!!!!!!!!!" Her father cried in pain when Yoona stab the knife into his hand right into the wall. 

Yoona pulled away alittle bit and brought her right hand high to punch her father in the face. Her father close his eyes when he saw the punch coming. 

BANG

Mr. Im open his eyes and saw close to his face Yoona's arm and notice her punch hit the wall. Yoona brought down her punch and brought her arms to herside. There was a crack in the wall behind Mr. Im close to his face. Mr. Im has never ever been scared in his whole life untill now. 

"You are my father... no matter how much I hate you and dispise you there is nothing I can do to you. You are still my father and hurting you more like you have hurt me I cannot do but I warn you Mr. Im. If you ever hurt Yuri, the other girls, or Sulli ever again or even lay a finger on them I will not hesitate to ruin your life and kick you out of the company. I have the power to and I have the evidence for kicking out of the company but incase you haven't figured out what I am and what I do. My name is Im Yoona daugher of Admiral Nari, Admiral of the top special forces in South Korea, and my father died of his own greed before I was even born. My mother died from protecting me and my sister Im Sulli leaving both of us orphans." Yoona said to her father coldly then left him there. 

Hyo walked up to Mr. Im who was still dazed about what Yoona just told him then he look at Hyo who was looking at him with a blank expression. 

"She's right... her father did die before she was born and I agree with her on anything. You might be powerful and very wealthy but like Yoona I too will not hesistate to help Yoona take you down since I've been helping her the day you layed a finger on her. Oh and this is for Sulli and Auntie Nari." Hyo says then punch Mr. Im in the face knocking him out. 

"Nice one Hyo." Soo says high fiving her and Taeng followed. 

"Nice job, Hyunnie... I would have done worse." Sica says as Hyo chuckled at her. 

Yoona bend down to grab the necklace that she drop that was Sulli's. She look at it and memories of Sulli were coming to her head. 

"Yoona..." Yuri called her and went to her side to see her staring at the necklace. 

"Hyuna..." Yoona called her. 

"Yes Yoona..." She answered. 

"Call the others and tell them to meet me at the base. We're going to save Sulli." Yoona says leaving. 

Yuri's POV

We arrived at the base of where Yoona works and it looks like any othe rmilitary base. We followed Yoona to a meeting room. I haven't talk to her fully about what happen to Sulli nor what happen at the hospital. What I realize at the hospital was Yoona's expression when she was facing me and her father. Her face was dark and her eyes was dark leaving nothing. All I can see was the anger in them and I couldn't tell if it was towards her father or towards those who took Sulli away. We arrive at the meeting room to see the other teammates then an old man showed up. I remember him it was the General... General Lee Soo-man. 

"Are you girls alright?" He ask us as we nod then he look at Yoona who was distant from us. 

"Yoona..." He says. 

"I'm here to discuss about the mission nothing more... I want to save my sister and kill those s." Yoona's voice was bitter and full of anger. 

"Alright then what have you figure out?" The General ask. 

"We found out that they must have left on a plane but when we look through the airports there was nothing of a departure around the time Sulli was taken." Minzy says. 

"We figured that someone must have been working with Siwon and Gyuri so there are no record of any departures." CL says. 

"We have discovered the car that they took belong to someone here in Seoul meaning someone is helping them." Junsu says. 

"Have you found this person?" The General ask. 

"Wooyoung, JS, Kahi, and Jiyoon are retreiving the person as we speak." Lay says. 

"Have you discovered who this person is?" Baekhyun ask. 

"It was a man name Leeteuk he is a friend of Siwon and was also affected by Mr. Im." Junho says then glance at Yoona who was quiet and showing nothing. 

"So is this Leeteuk guy how was he affected by Mr. Im?" I ask. 

"Leeteuk live a peaceful life before Mr. Im came into the picture. Leeteuk had a great girlfriend but there was nothing about her in his record. When Leeteuk lost his job because of Mr. Im who bought their business and destoryed it his girlfriend life him and his life became miserable after that. His records say that Jay Park beat him to agree of selling his buisness to Mr. Im." Sehun says. 

"We understan why he would help Siwon in taking down Mr. Im or mostly likely killing him for what he has done and I believe he isn't the only one who holds a grudge about Mr. Im." Chen says. 

I look at Yoona again and she hasn't said anything at all which was kind of scarying me. Then there was a knock on the door. Kahi and Jiyoon came in saluting to the General. 

"We have Leeteuk and his in the room with Wooyoung and JS." Kahi says. 

I turn to look at Yoona who was already gone most likely heading to where Leeteuk was. I had a bad feeling she is going to do something wrong so the others follwed. 

"Miss Kwon." I turn to look at the General.

"Can you stay here for a bit there's something I'd like to disscuss with you." The General says. I look at the others telling them to go as I close the door and face the General. 

"What is it that you would like to talk to me, General?" I ask taking a seat. 

Jessica's POV

We were hurrying to find Yoona and this Leeteuk guy who may know where Siwon is keeping Sulli. Up ahead I can see Krystal running after Yoona and like Yoona she was desperate to find Sulli. The others brought us to a room behind the window where we see Wooyoung and JS talking to Leeteuk who wasn't saying anything. I can see how frustrated Wooyoung and JS were. I glance at Krystal who was also getting frustrated by just watching. Then I saw Yoona open the door with a bang then ordered Wooyoung and JS to leave. Once they left Yoona went up to Leeteuk who also face her and the next thing that happen took me by surprise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8hXfEdrDg8 

I clung onto Hyunnie watching what Yoona was doing and seeing her how she was is a different person then the dorky Yoona we know. 

"Wait wait wait..." I hear Leeteuk say to Yoona who stop. 

"WHERE'S SIWON!!!!!!!" She yelled making me flinch and I don't think I was the only one. 

"Siwon didn't tell me where he was going but he left me a message for you." He says making Yoona cross her arms. 

"What is it?" She ask coldly which was much colder than mines. 

"He told me to tell you that if you want to save your sister come to the place of different times, memories, love, and pain. There is nothing else I swear." I can sense the fear in his voice. 

"Take him out of my sight before I change my mind of kill you." Yoona says deadly shocking us then I saw as she left the room while Wooyoung and JS came in grabbing Leeteuk. 

"I've never seen Yoona like this before." Taengoo says. 

"Same here..." I think everyone agreed with what Taeyeon said. 

"This was how Yoona was when she join the special forces... she was cold and dark which made everyone scared of her." Sunho says. 

"Then she became the dorky Yoona you see everyday when her and Siwon became something more." Chen says. 

"After what happen to her and Siwon she tried not to go back to the way she was before but it didn't help as much until one day she was her choding self again." Hyuna says. 

"What do you mean?" Tiff ask. 

"We ask her why she was so happy and such a choding and you know what she said?" Eunjung ask. 

"What did she say?" Sunny ask. 

"She said in her own words, I fell in love with a black pearl princess." Kahi says making me smile along with the others. 

"We have to thank Yuri-noona for what she did for Yoona-noona... without Yuri-noona. Yoona-noona would be like this full of anger but ful of pain and sadness." Baekhyun says then they left us. 

"We really have to thank Yuri for what she did even though she doesn't realize it." Hyunnie says as we nod. 


An update for this fanfic. Don't forget to comment and sorry for the errors so hope you enjoy. PEACE OUT