Chapter 14

Back

No One’s POV

Everyone was still hanging out at the mall. Yoona, Nana, Sulli, and Minho were all in their own world from the other girls. Yoona and Minho were fooling around and sometimes Nana and Sulli would join but they were mostly the one who were getting teased by from Yoona and Minho. Sulli and Nana were getting close to each other since the other two were fooling around.

 

“Yoona-noona, looks it’s an arcade.” Minho says sounding like a kid pointing to the building.

 

They entered the building with the other girls following them. Yoona, Nana, Sulli, and Minho were off playing games and so were the other girls. The only one who weren’t really playing were Krystal and Yuri. Those two just followed the others and stole glances at Yoona and Sulli.

 

“Sulli, come play basketball with me.” Minho says in front of a basketball game machine.

 

“Why, I’m not that good at basketball.” Sulli says standing next to him raising a brow.

 

“Le’t make a bet.” He says.

 

“What kind of bet?” Yoona ask before Sulli can. The other girls were by them also curious.

 

“What do you want from me if you win?” Minho ask as Sulli thinks really hard.

 

“Hm… oh I know you have to treat us to dinner and I mean all of us.” Sulli says smiling since she knows that there are two shikshin.

 

“Okay…” Minho says smiling.

 

“What do you want if you win, Minho?” Sulli ask as Minho smiles.

 

“If I win you and me go on a date.” Minho says.

 

“WHAT!!!!!!!!!” Everyone yelled in shock but not as shock as Krystal who look like her eyes were about to fall out.

 

“I know we just met after but so long but Sulli, I’ve always had a crush on you so what do you say if I win you’ll go on a date with me and if you win then I’ll treat you and Noona’s to dinner.” Minho says.

 

“Okay deal.” Sulli says.

 

“Really…” Minho says surprise.

 

“Sure, you’re asking and it’s a bet… ready to lose?” Sulli says smirking as Minho return the smirk.

 

Minho and Sulli began to play and Sulli was doing pretty good. The timer was going down and it was a tie. At the last second Sulli didn’t shoot and Minho made the shot beating her by two points.

 

“Yes, I won… Yoona-noona can I take Sulli on a date tomorrow?” Minho ask Yoona.

 

“Why are you asking me… I’m not Sulli.” Yoona says smile.

 

“Yes, Minho I’ll go on a date with you.” Sulli says standing next to him then she yelp as he picked her up twirling around in excitment. Minho put her down.

 

“YAH!!!!!!!!!” Sulli says shoving his shoulder as he laugh.

 

“How about we have a double date.” Yoona says making everyone look at her.

 

“What… wait…” Sica says confuse as Yoona smiles then faces Nana.

 

“How about it… you and me go on a dinner date with my sister and Minho.” Yoona says smiling at Nana who was dumbfound.

 

“Well… I… I’d love to….” Nana says then Yoona did something that shock everyone. Yoona kiss Nana on the cheek making Nana turn red.

 

“No PDA!!!!” Minho and Sulli yell and Yoona just smile and took Nana’s hand into hers.

 

Everyone was still process what just happen. Yoona and Nana were going on a date tomorrow and so were Sulli and Minho. Everyone was thinking if Yoona and Sulli even have feelings for Yuri or Krystal anymore. After shopping at the mall everyone head to Taeyeon’s house. Minho had to go home and same with Nana. Yoona and Sulli said their good byes to them then they all went to Taeyeon’s house. Hyoyeon had her car with her, Sulli, Yoona, Sunny, Tae and Fany. Yuri brought her car and there were her, Sica, Soo, Seo, and Krystal.

 

In Hyoyeon’s Car

“So you two are really going on a date with Nana and Minho?” Tae ask.

 

“Of course, Taeyeon-unnie… Unnie and I texted Nana-unnie and Minho to meet us at the restaurant at 6 tomorrow.” Sulli says.

 

“What about Krystal, Sulli?” Fany ask.

 

“I told her that I’ll try to get over her so that we can be friends again. I like Minho and I’m giving him a chance.” Sulli told her.

 

“What about you Yoona… what about Yuri?” Sunny ask.

 

“I’m already over Yuri and have given up on her. All she did was bring me pain and I deserve to be happy. Both Sulli and I deserve happiness… it’d be nice if you support our happiness.” Yoona says.

 

“But what if Yuri likes you?” Hyo ask as Yoona look at her in the mirror.

 

“It wouldn’t change anything, Hyo… even if she does like me I don’t trust her anymore after everything.” Yoona says.

 

“Why are you asking Unnie that, Hyoyeon-unnie?” Sulli ask.

 

“No reason… I’m just wondering if she does get feelings for you what would you do… what about you Sulli… what would you do if Krystal likes you more than just a friend.” Hyo ask.

 

“She doesn’t Hyoyeon-unnie… she has Amber-unnie so it wouldn’t matter anyways.” Sulli says.

 

“Hyo, I know Yuri likes me…” Yoona says shocking everyone.

 

“W-what are you talking about?” Tae says trying to cover it up since everyone knew the reason why YulSic broke up.

 

“I’m not dumb… I saw the way she look at me and Nana. She look like a jealous girlfriend and when I ask Nana out on a date will her expression told me everything.” Yoona says.

 

In Yuri’s Car

“Well I didn’t see that coming… Yoona and Sulli going out on a date with Nana and Minho.” Soo says.

 

“I don’t think anyone of us say that coming, Unnie.” Seo say resting her head on Soo’s shoulder.

 

“Yuri.. are you okay?” Sica ask looking at her.

 

“It hurts… seeing Yoona with someone else but I guess that’s what I get for hurting her.” Yul says staring at the road.

 

“Karma’s a really pain…” Krystal finally spoke making everyone look at her.

 

“And you told me you aren’t jealous.” Sica says as Krystal glares at her.

 

“Krystal, even I can tell that you are jealous. The way you glared at Minho and Sulli but your expression showed it all when Minho ask Sulli out to a date.” Seo told her as she was quiet.

 

“I shouldn’t be jealous or feeling this way… I have a girlfriend.” Krystal says.

 

“Your mind might be saying that but your heart could be saying something else.” Soo says.

 

At Tae’s House

Everyone was spending the night since it was late. Everyone was laughing, dancing around and singing in the karoke room. They were even playing games in the game room. After all the fun everyone just went to watch a movie. Yoona went to the kitchen to get something to drink.

 

“Unnie…” Yoona turn to see Sulli staring at the kitchen counter.

 

“What is it, Sulli?” Yoona ask.

 

“Are we doing the right thing? Going out on a date so sudden.”

 

“Do you regret it?”

 

“No, I want to get over her… over Krystal.”

 

“Then you shouldn’t be worried, Sulli. You deserve to be happy.”

 

“What about you, Unnie?”

 

“What about me?”

 

“You really don’t have feelings for Yuri-unnie?”

 

“Nope, not at all… it more pain and hatred than love.”

 

“When are you going to forgive her, Unnie?”

 

“Who knows but as of right now… my heart doesn’t beat for her anymore.”

 

“Unnie…”

 

“Come on, we should go before the other girls suspect something.”

 

Yoona and Sulli went back to watch the movie with the other girls. When the movie was done everyone except Hyo, Sulli, and Yoona were asleep. Hyo woke up Taeny, Sunny, and SooSeo telling them to go to sleep. Hyo carried Sica bridal style making Sulli and Yoona smile at her. Yoona carried Yuri to where her and Sunny were sleeping. Sulli did the same for Krystal but she wasn’t sleeping with anyone.