Chapter 22

Back

Yuri's POV

I don't know why but I felt kind of uneasy about something towards Yoona. When I woke up this morning I didn't see her so I ask the other girls if they saw her but no one hasn't seen her. Then Hyo got a text that Yoona was down my the cafe downstairs. We went down and saw her then Sica told us that Krystal wanted to talk to us about something. The car ride there Yoona wasn't talking much she was looking out the window mostly deep in her thoughts. I wonder what she was thinking. When we got to Sica's house and Krystal telling us that her and Sulli were together. I glance at Yoona to see if she'll flip or something but nothing happen. What bothered me most was when her and Krystal were talking to each other. Yeah, we were listening to their conversation... the last part that Yoona said it sounded as if she's leaving Sulli in Krystal's hand. I was really bothered and I look to see if the others notice but none of them seem to notice. Yoona took us to a very expensive restaurant... a restaurant that has a lot of memories. 

Yoona's POV

I was happy for my little sister to be with Krystal someone who loves her so much. We were driving to the restaurant that I was going to take them so I was driving. My mine was somewhere else while driving. 

Early in the Morning at the Hotel

I woke up seeing Yuri's face with her tougne sticking out like aways. I quietly got out of the bed and left quietly to meet Nana who was waiting down my the lobby. 

"So, you really are leaving?" She ask as I nod at her taking a sip of my coffee. 

"For how long?" She ask. 

"I don't know... I haven't figured that out yet." I told her. 

"Why know, you just got back and your making progress with your friends." She says. 

"I know but I have to. I don't really get a say for this one." 

"Where are you going?" 

"I can't tell you that. I told you the other day that I was leaving." 

"Then..." 

"You deserve someone who can be with you, Nana. I know Lizzy loves you very much why don't you give her a shot." I told her as I saw her blush. 

"What about you and Yuri?" She ask as I stared at my coffee. 

"I don't know... but you were right though. My heart still belongs to her... I think it's best if we wait for a bit."

"You're not going to tel her that you love her." 

"I'm not leaving forever Nana. I'll be gone for a while so I'll see her again and the others." 

"Do they know?" 

"No, they don't know. I haven't told them." 

"Then what are you going to do then?" 

"I'll leave them a note and that I'll be back soon." 

"I really wish you didn't have to leave, Yoona." 

"I have to, Nana. I don't have any power over this one." 

End of Flashback

Yeah, Nana and I called it off but they don't know that. I took them to an expensive restaurant... it was our favorite restaurant when we were younger. We'd always go here when all of us were still together. 

"Unnie..." I heard Sulli call me. I just smile at her and began to walk inside. 

"Welcome to Girls Generation Restaurant how can I help....you... Yoona..." The lady says smiling. 

"Hey cuz..." I told her. 

"Unnie..." I heard her say running towards me as I gave her a big hug lifting her off the ground. 

"How have you been Unnie." She ask me. 

"I've been good... guys you remember Jiyeon my cousin." I told them. 

"Jiyeon..." Sulli says. 

"Baby Sulli..." Jiyeon says. I watch as they both hug each other. 

"Yoona..." Before I could react I was engulf into a big bear hug who was sqeezing the air right out of me.

"I-I...I can't...breath...Suzy..." I manage to say as she pulled away. 

"Oh my gosh, I think you broke my back." I said putting my hand below my back pretending to me hurt. 

"Unnie, I'm sorry..." Suzy says as she has her head hung low. I put my hand on her head patting her head. 

"It's okay Suzy I miss you too." I told her as she smile at me. Sulli and Suzy gave each other a hug and I watch. I can see the other girls were watching as well then Suzy walk up to Hyo giving her a hug. 

"How's Min-unnie?" Suzy ask her. 

"She's doing good." Hyo told her. 

"Still short..." Suzy ask smiling as Hyo laughed at her nodding her head. Hyo met Suzy through Min since those two are like sister to each other.

"Suzy..." We all turn to see a man walk towards us. 

"Taecyeon, look who's here." Suzy says walking towards him taking his hand into her's. 

"Sulli... Yoona..." He pulled the both of us into a big hug sqeeze the life out of us. 

"O-oppa..." Sulli says. 

"A-air..." I told him as he let go Sulli and I gasp for air. 

"I thought I was going to die." I said. 

"Me too." Sulli says. 

"What... I can't give my two favorite cousins a big hug." Taecyeon says. 

"More like squeezing the life out of us." I said. 

"OW OPPA!!!!!!!" I yelled as I hit his hand that was pinching my cheeks. 

"Taecyeon... Suzy... Jiyeon... what's going on..." We turn to see two people I haven't seen in years. 

"Yoona...Sulli..." I heard her say covering as tears were forming. 

"Hi Auntie... Uncle..." I said walking towards them. 

Auntie brought a hand to my face and the other to Sulli's face. We gave her a hug then went to give Uncle a hug. I can tell he was trying his hardest to not cry. I introduce them to my friends again... after so many years. We haven't gone here since Umma pass away. Auntie brought us to the room that we alway go to whenever we come here to eat. When we walk in Jiyeon was with us and see was getting along with the others well. I saw some pictures hung up in our room. It was of us either in the restuarant or doing other things together as a family even Appa was in this pictures along with Umma. Taecyeon and Suzy came and Taecyeon was holding a little girl in his arm. 

"Now who is this pretty little girl?" I ask kneeling down to her level once Taecyeon put her down. 

"Yoona this is Ok Eunji our daughter." Suzy says. 

"Princess, this is your Auntie Yoona and over there is Auntie Sulli." Taecyeon told her. 

"Eunji-ah right... wow that's a pretty name... you are really pretty just like your mommy that's a good thing too. We wouldn't want you to look like your dorky daddy." I told him as Taec glares at me while I merong at him making her giggle. 

"Why don't you tell them what you middle name is?" Suzy says. 

"N-Nari..." I heard her say. 

"Y-you name her after..." I began to say. 

"We gave her Auntie Im's name as her middle name. Auntie Nari was always there for us so yeah." Taecyeon says. 

"I love it... Ok Nari Eunji... I think it's beautiful." I told her as I saw her smile with a hit of blush. 

"Yoona..." Suzy calls me. 

"Yeah..." I answered. 

"We'd like it if you'd be her god mother..." I was taken by surprise and I can hear the other girls gasp as well. 

"If only it's okay with Eunji?" I ask as she nod her head. 

I was really happy today. Auntie and Uncle came with the food and of course some soju and rice wine. I was getting along with Eunji and the others were starting to like her also. She was really smart girl for someone her age oh I forgot to tell you she's 5 years old. I was sitting next to Yuri and I didn't mine after all I was going to miss her a lot so it was nice being next to her. We were telling Uncle and Auntie on how we were doing each of us since they've remember us since we were kids coming here a lot. Uncle was Umma's older brother and only sibling. They were like another family towards me and Sulli after Umma's death.

"Yoona..." Uncle calls me. 

"How's your father?" He ask as I stared at the table. 

"Still the same..." He ask as I nod my head. 

"Your father will come around eventually. He's still hurt about losing your Umma." Uncle says as I sighed. 

"Uncle, if I didn't ask Umma to take me to the park none of this would have happen. Umma would still be here and..." I couldn't finish the sentence as I felt a lump on my throat. 

"Yoona-ah..." I look up to see Auntie who was sitting across from me. 

"You mother wouldn't like it if you keep blaming yourself for what happen. Your mother love both you and Sulli equally. You two were her world..." Auntie says. 

"I remember the day you were born Yoona... I've never seen my sister so happy in her life as she held you in her arms and the same goes for Sulli. What happen to her wasn't your fault you were little and she was doing it to protect her child." Uncle says. 

Umma died from getting beaten to death by a bunch of drunks when we were coming home from the park. I was scared and she protected me... I wasn't able to protect her and since then Appa has been blaming me for her death. I felt someone grab my hand, I knew who it was without having to see her face but I did anyways. Yuri was looking at me with worried eyes then she squeeze my hand telling me that she was here for me and so were the others. Auntie notice that Sulli and I were wearing the necklace that Umma got for us. I never took it off unless I had to shower but other than that it never came off. We were all getting along so well. I was going to miss this a lot then I saw Uncle leave for a bit. I excuse myself and went to find Uncle. I found him cleaning the glasses by the bar area so I joined him and helped. 

"Uncle... I'm leaving..." I told him. 

"Leaving for..." He ask. 

"I was called to come back. I was on a break for 5 years after I left Korea." I told him

"When do you leave?" 

"At midnight..." 

"That early... why did you quit." 

"I can't Uncle it kind of helps me in some way." 

"In a good way or bad way?" 

"In a good way Uncle... to help other people from danger." 

"How long are you gone for?" 

"6 months most likely but if I finish early I'll be gone in 4 months." 

"Make sure you are careful and eat a lot of food. I don't want you to be unhealthy there especially for something as dangerous as what you are doing." 

"I will Uncle and thank you." 

I return to the others. I was savoring everything the laughter, the smiles, and the feeling of family and home. Uncle came back and he had something in his hand. It was a camera so we ask a waiter to take a picture of us as we each got a picture. We look so happy in here and I look happy holding Eunji in my lap. 

"Yoona-umma..." Eunji calls me. 

"Yes, princess..." I answer her. 

"Can I call you Yoong-oppa... you always call me princess and Appa always calls me princess." She says as I chuckled at her. 

"Sure you can call me Yoong-oppa but who's going to be your umma?" I ask. 

"Yuri-umma..." I turn along with the other to look at the shocked Yuri as I chuckled at her. 

"You have to ask Yuri if that's okay with her first." I told her. 

"You can call Yuri-umma." Yuri told her. 

"What about the others?" I ask her. 

"Well I'll call Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Hyomin, Sulli, and Taeyeon Uncle and the others Auntie because they more girly and very pretty." She says. 

"Yoong-oppa do you like Yuri-umma?" I was taken by surprise by her question. 

"Yes, I like Yuri." I told her.

"Is she your girlfriend?" She ask. 

"No she's not my girlfriend." I told her. 

"Why, if you like her don't you want to ask her to be your girlfriend." She ask. 

Damn this kid is smart and straight forward just like her daddy. 

"It's complicated, princess." I told her. 

"How so?" She ask raising a brow as I chuckled at her and ruffled her hair. 

"Do you like Yuri-umma." I ask her as she nod. 

"Do you think Oppa and Yuri-umma would be cute together?" I ask as she nod. 

"I'll tell you what if you are really good till your birthday I'll grant you one wish. What is your wish?" I ask her. 

"To give Yuri-umma a kiss on the cheek and tell her you like her." She says. I can feel my ears getting warm and from the corner of my eyes I can see Yuri blushing while the other girls are smirking or grinning. 

"Okay, deal if you are good to you Umma and App, with school, and you eat everything off your plate even your veggies. I'll give Yuri-umma a kiss and tell her I like her." I told her. 

"Really..." I nod as she squealed and gave me a big hug. 

When dinner was over we were return back to Sica's house to spend the night. Everyone was asleep besides me and Hyo who was sitting next to me while I was driving.

"Kids, smart. Even she can tell that you still love Yul." Hyo says as I felt my ears get red.

"Shut up, Hyo..." I told her then I look at the review mirror seeing Yul asleep with her tougne sticking out. 

"You're really leaving aren't you?" Hyo ask. 

"I have to... I took too long of a break." I told her.

"Why don't you tell them?" 

"I can't not now I'm not ready, Hyo." 

"I don't like this, Yoona. I'll be worried and so will the others."

"I know but you'll be there to protect them Hyo. Promise me you'll watch over them while I'm away." 

"I promise." 

We got to Sica's house and everyone was washing up I let Yuri wash up first while I was sitting on the edge of the bed. 

"It's now or never." I mumbled. 

No One's POV

Everyone got done washing up. Seohyun went down to get a drink of water when she saw something on the counter. It was a CD and there was a note. Her eyes widen and she yelled for everyone to get down her. She showed them the note.

If you have found this note it means I left already. Play the CD

-Yoona

Everyone was getting worried and scared so they played the CD. On the screen showed Yoona turning on what seems to be a video camera. 

"Hey guys, if you're seeing this it means I've left already. I'll be gone for a couple of months to do some personal things so make sure you all take care while I'm gone. Um, today I wanted to have a good memory of feeling happy and at home. That night at the restaurant was the best moment of my life for once I felt like I was at home and very much happy to be with you all. I'm glad to call all of you my friend again and I'm sorry for leaving so soon since I just got here not long ago. Sulli, I bet you are mad at me for leaving you. When I heard about you and Krystal together I was so happy that there weren't even any words to describe them. I know you will take care of Krystal and she will take good care of you. You be good to my future sister-in-law and treat her well. Hyo promise to watch over the others for me while I'm gone and you too Seohyun. You are like the leader out of all of us making sure we are staying healthy and what not but don't forget to take care of yourself as well. I promise I'll come back as quickly as I can so I can see you guys again. I know you might be angry with me right now leaving without explaining why I left but I seriously can tell you so please bare with me. I want to tell you but I really can it's complicated but in time I will tell you when the time is right. So, I'll see you guys in a couple months so take care and don't change too much, peace." 

The video ended and everyone was processing what just happen. After a minute or so Sulli was crying wondering why her sister left and everyone else was wondering the same. Yuri was quiet and broken. She felt pain in her heart that Yoona the love of her life was gone for who knows how long. She went upstairs in her room not wanting anyone to see her tears and how much she'll miss Yoona. When she got into the room she was supposed to share with Yoona she found a note on the bed. 

Knowing you, Yul you might be crying right now and heart broken because I left. Don't feel that way Yul I'm not leaving forever I'm just gone for a couple of months. Promise me that you'll be strong till I come back and when I come back I'm hoping that we can talk about us that is if there is a still us when I come back. I know I don't show it but I wanted to wait for some time to tell you that you still have my heart Yul and I'll always love you no matter what. I love you my kkab Kwon Yuri... my Yul. Don't forget about me while I'm gone... I love you.

-Yoong

Yuri was crying silently as she read the letter. She covered with her hand then she felt a pair of arms around her startling her but she calm down after hearing her voice. 

"I love you, Yul." Yuri heard her say. 

Yuri turn around and saw her doe eyes look at her. Yuir continued to cry... she cup her face and wipe the tears away. 

"I-I thought you..." Yuri couldn't finish. 

"There was something I had to do first." She says. 

"What is it..." Yuri ask. 

"This..." Yuri was startled when she felt her lips on hers

Yuri close her eyes and put her arms around her neck as Yoona put her hands on Yuri's waist. Yuri responded to the kiss and she did the same. Yuri felt Yoona nibble her bottom lip as Yuri granted her access. Yuri let her take over as her tougne was messaging Yuri's muscles making her moan. They pulled away from the kiss from the lack of oxygen. Yoona open her eyes and Yuri did the same looking at each other. Yoona cup her face and gave her a peck on the lips. 

"I love you..." Yoona mumbled then Yuri felt her warmth disappear. Yuri open her eyes and saw the window open. Yuri lied on the bed crying that Yoona left while holding the note close to her heard. Yoona finally told her that she loves her but she was sad that she was gone for who knows how long. 


One more for the day... don't hate me there's a reason why Yoona had to leave and you all will find out soon enough in the story but hey YoonYul had their kissing session ;) don't forget to comment and ignore the errors. All right well I'm out peace.