Chapter 43

Back

The General told Lay, Chen, Sehun, and Kai to lead the girls and their family into their rooms after the parents finish having their talk with the General. They were currently in the cafeteria eating food well some were… the girls weren’t really eating except Soo and Seo. Their parents would ask if they were okay and they told them that they were fine even though they knew the reason behind it but pretended like they didn’t know since the General told them to let them deal with it themselves. Yes, the parents knew what happen in China and how Yoona and Hyo had to pretend to be dead and Sulli leaving when she recovered from her injury. The next day, everyone was gather in the meeting room because the General called for Yoona’s team to gather the girls and their parents.

 

“I gathered you here today because I believe that you deserve to know more about Gyuri and why she is targeting you.” The General says as everyone look at each other then at the General.

 

“You girls remember what Hyoyeon told you about Gyuri back at the hospital right?” Jiyoon ask as the girls nod then retold their parents what happen in China with Yoona, Hyoyeon, Siwon, and Gyuri.

 

“The reason Gyuri is attacking you girls and your parents are because of Hyo, Yoona, and Sulli.” Minzy says.

 

“Why Sulli?” Mrs. Jung ask.

 

“She’s Yoona’s sister so Sulli is Yoona’s other weakness against her and Gyuri finds her very interesting if you get what I mean.” Eunjung says as the other nod.

 

“What do you mean Yoona’s other weakness, Unnies and Oppas” Seo ask them.

 

“Their other weakness are the people in this room right now.” Hyuna says.

 

“If we so special to them then they wouldn’t have disappeared on us.” Sica says coldly.

 

“They didn’t have a choice, Noonas.” Baekhyun told her and the others.

 

“Did you know that they were in hiding?” Krystal as the team as they all look at each other then nod their heads.

 

“The General told us when we return from China that day. Yoona told the General to tell her team so they can help watch over you girls and to find more information about Gyuri.” Wooyoung says.

 

“We didn’t believe him at first but knowing Yoona for so long we figured she wouldn’t have died so easily so believed him.” Junsu says.

 

“They didn’t want to go into hiding at first because we were just dealing with Siwon but the night Sulli was kidnapped Gyuri was involved and everything backfired so Yoona along with Hyo had to go into hiding to find more information about Gyuri and what her plans are.” Junho says.

 

“Gyuri, doesn’t care about anything… she feels nothing when she kills or tortures anyone and she doesn’t give two s if you are the wealthiest person alive or the most powerfull person. Once you are in her radar like you guys she will go to no end to end your lives and right now her main goal is to make Yoona and Hyoyeon suffer for what they did to her.” Hyuna says.

 

“There’s a question that I’ve been meaning to ask… where were they the last four months?” Sunny ask.

 

“We honestly didn’t know where they were those last four months.” Le says.

 

“You want to know what really happen you’ll have to ask them yourselves.” Kahi says.

 

“Where are they right now.... Yoona, Sulli, and Hyoyeon?” Mrs. Kim ask.

 

“They are out training, right now. They have been since 5 in the morning.” The General told them as their eyes widen in shock.

 

“They’ve been training for 5 hours straight!?” Soo ask as they nod.

 

“Yoona use to train for three days straight once and she’d taking some breaks to eat and use the bathroom.” Kikwang told them as they were still shocked again.

 

Out on the track course

The three girls have ran nine miles on track not stopping to get a drink of water. They stop after hitting the ten mile mark; Hyoyeon is on her knees catching her breath, Sulli on the ground, and Yoona has her arms over her head trying to slow down her breathing.

Yoona's other clothing

Hyoyeon's other clothing

Sulli's other clothing

“Even after training with you Unnies for four months it is still hard.” Sulli told them between breaths.

 

“Don’t worry Sulli: when we were in China keeping up with Yoona was so hard I thought my legs were going to fall off.” Hyoyeon told her.

 

“Then how are you okay after the four months of intense training?” Sulli ask.

 

“I’ve been training her secretly early in the mornings ever since we went to China when we ran away. Even when we were here in Seoul I’d train her when we weren’t busy.” Yoona told her sister then handed them two water bottles and a towel. The three of them are wearing the same thing but different color work outfits. They are on their way to the gym area right now.

 

“You think they are still mad at us?” Sulli ask as Hyoyeon and Yoona look at her and can see the sadness in her eyes.

 

“Is there really nothing that we can’t do to make them forgive us?” Sulli ask. Hyoyeon went over to her and gave her a pat on the shoulder.

 

“We’ll think of something so don’t worry too much Sulli. I’m sure Krystal would forgive you.” Hyoyeon told her.

 

“You too, Hyoyeon-unnie. I’m sure our ice princess would forgive us soon.” Hyo told her as she nod with her.

 

“What is today’s date anyways? We’ve been so busy with everything that I don’t even remember the date.” Hyo says making Sulli chuckle at her forgetful Unnie.

 

“Today’s June 8th….” They look at Yoona to see her getting up from finishing her three hundred sit-ups.

 

“Y-you mean t-tomorrow…” Sulli says as Yoona close the cap on her bottle nodding her head looking at the ground.

 

“We’ll get through this together… as a family.” Hyo told them as they nod.

 

“If you two are tired you can go wash up.” Yoona told them as she went to one of the bars and started doing pull ups to her chest and to her back.

 

Hyo and Sulli watch her workout then went to do their own thing. Hyoyeon was doing sit-ups while Sulli was doing some push-ups. It was dinner time, Hyoyeon, Yoona, and Sulli went to the cafeteria to get some food to eat to fill their empty stomachs. They were enjoying their meal in silence till Baekhyun, Kai, and Hyuna appeared with Uee.

 

“Hey guys…” Uee greeted as they return the greet.

 

“What’s up?” Hyo ask her as they took a seat across from them.

 

“Uee has some news for you three.” Hyuna told them as they nod and stop eating to listen to her.

 

“Well the attack at Im Enterprise was from her and her men but it was a trap.” Uee says making the three girls frown a little.

 

“What do you mean?” Sulli ask getting serious.

 

“Gyuri, wanted to draw you three out of hiding.” Kai told them as they look at him then at Uee who nod her head.

 

“She knew Yoona and Hyoyeon wouldn’t be killed so easily and when she found out that Sulli went missing she figured Sulli was with her sister. She was right but one thing she had the hardest time was trying to find where the three of you disappeared to so…” Uee says.

 

“She figured the attack on our friends and love ones that it would bring us out of hiding but I don’t think that was her main reason to attack them.” Yoona says.

 

“I don’t think so either so I ask a guy who owes me a huge favor for saving his and he manage to get one of Gyuri’s men. He had alittle talk with him and he told him that Gyuri has been watching your friends and their parents ever since Siwon saved her that day in China.” Uee told them as they were shocked to hear the news.

 

“If she’s been watching them why start now to attack?” Kai ask.

 

“Because we were in hiding.” Hyoyeon told them.

 

“Gyuri nor did Siwon knew that we were in China or other places in Europe when we left 5 years ago.” Yoona says.

 

“Since Unnie was so good at keeping low it was harder for them to find us even if Gyuri had some ties in China and Korea they still couldn’t find us. So when we came back and Unnie went back to Special Forces Gyuri put her plan into play and we believe that Siwon was part of it.” Sulli says as Hyo and Yoona nod their head.

 

“Was there anything that Auntie Nari could dig up?” Baekhyun ask as they shook their head.

 

“There’s nothing… it’s all gone.” Hyoyeon says.

 

“It’s as if there was never a Park Gyuri in the first place.” Sulli says.

 

“I don’t think someone erased it. I think someone stole it from the system to use for themselves and the only person I can think of is Park Gyuri herself so she can keep herself in the low side.” Yoona told them as the others nod.

 

“We will report this to the General.” Kai says.

 

“You three Noona’s should get some sleep.” Baekhyun says as they nod. When Hyuna, Baekhyun and Kai were in the clear Uee look at the other three who went back to eating their dinner.

 

“No sleep tonight, Yoona?” Uee ask her as she stop eating then nod her head before going back to eating her food.

 

“We’re going to be bunking together you know just in case stuff happens.” Hyo told her as nod.

 

“Are you staying here Uee-unnie?” Sulli ask her.

 

“For tonight yes, but I’m leaving tomorrow to do more digging.” Uee told them as they nod.

 

The three girls bid Uee goodnight as they went to Yoona’s room. Hyoyeon and Sulli were playing game while Yoona had to do some paper work that night. The next day, the other girls woke up at 10 in the morning and head to the cafeteria to eat breakfast.

 

“Can we go see Yoona-unnie, Hyoyeon-unnie, and Sulli, please?” Seo ask them making them stop what they were doing.

 

“I agree with Hyunnie, we should pay them a visit at least let them explain.” Soo says.

 

“I’d rather not.” Yul, Sica, Krystal, and Tae says at the same time.

 

“So, you are seriously not going to talk to them?” They turn to see Uee standing by them then took a seat next to Sunny.

 

“What are you doing here?” Fany ask her.  

 

“I came here to deliver some news to Yoona, Hyoyeon, and Sulli. I was going to leave earlier today but I decided to stay for another night just in case.” Uee told them.

 

“So I see you guys are still mad at them.” Uee says as they stayed silent which pretty much answered her question.

 

“They could have told us.” Fany says.

 

“If they did then Gyuri would know that you know they were alive this whole time well except Sulli.” Uee says.

 

“They had no right to do that to us.” Tae says coldly making Uee sigh even Seo.

 

“Follow me.” Uee told them as they look at each other then followed her.

 

Yoona, Hyoyeon, and Sulli are going at each other head to head.... throwing punch after punch and kick after kick. They were wearing the same thing as yesterday but each wearing a workout tang top; Yoona’s was blue, Hyoyoen’s was green, and Sulli’s is purple. After an hour, Yoona told them to take a break which they did wiping their sweat and drinking some water. Sulli and Hyoyeon decided to do some push-ups together by going across each other because when they do one push-up they will left up one hand to give each other a side high five then do it again on the other hand whereas Yoona had a bar under her leg right under her knee. She was upside down doing curl ups kind of thing.

 

“How long do you think it’ll take for them to finally talk to us?” Hyo ask.

 

“I don’t know, Unnie.” Sulli says as the both of them continue doing push-ups together.

 

“I think we will have to talk to them first like us make the first move.” Yoona told them still going her upside down curl-ups.

 

“And how do we do that?” Sulli ask.

 

“Well, we can talk to them as a whole first then go individually later.” Yoona suggested.

 

“So like them then how you and I survive the fire and how Sulli met up with us.” Hyo ask.

 

“Yup…” Yoona says groaning due to the pain on her abs.

 

“Then after talking to them we can talk to our individual lovers.” Sulli says as her Unnies agreed with her.

 

“But for you Hyoyeon, I think would be a challenge.” Yoona says.

 

“Why?” Hyoyeon ask.

 

“You have two people angry at you, Unnie. Remember you have your sister Taeyeon-unnie and Sica-unnie.” Sulli told her.

 

“I suggest you talk to Tae first before Sica.” Yoona told her.

 

“Again why?” Hyo ask.

 

“Taeyeon is more understanding and more forgiving. I’m not saying Jessica isn’t either but since you and Taeyeon are sister’s it would be easier for you since you both know each other since birth.” Yoona told her.

 

“I get where you are going, Yoona.” Hyo says.

 

“I’ll have to find a time to talk to Krystal but I don’t know where to start.” Sulli says.

 

“Tell her the truth even though she will now it already just tell her why you did it in your own words.” Yoona told her.

 

“Krystal is a smart girl and understanding as well, Sulli. I know for sure if you tell her in your own words she will see how much you love her and how much you mean to her.” Hyo told her then the both of them got up after doing two hundred push-ups.

 

“What about you Yoona? What are you going to say to Yuri?” Hyo ask her wiping her sweat with her towel as she saw Yoona get down from the bar getting a drink of water.

 

“To be honest, I don’t know what to say really after all we aren’t a couple.” Yoona told them.

 

“But you two act like a couple, Unnie.” Sulli told her.

 

“Just because we act like one doesn’t mean we are one, Sulli. We’re not committed into a relationship and I don’t know if we ever will be.” Yoona told them lying down in the ring.

 

“Are you giving up on her Yoona?” Hyo ask her lying to her right while Sulli was on her left.

 

“You have to fight for her Unnie. I know Yuri-unnie loves you a lot just like how Krystal loves me and Sica-unnie loves Hyoyeon-unnie.” Sulli told her.

 

“I just think she deserves better… someone she doesn’t have to worry so much about have so much problems with.” Yoona told them.

 

“Yoona, not every relationship is full of rainbows and cupcakes I mean you told me about Taeng and Tiff struggled with their relationship because they were jealous, insecure, sometimes selfish, and they couldn’t trust each other that they both might be seeing other people behind their back. Soo, Seo, Hyomin, and Sunny were the same as they were too, Yoona. Going through these obstacles will help improve you relationship and make it stronger.” Hyoyeon told her.

 

“Since when did you become so mature?” Yoona ask her as Sulli chuckled.

 

“Oof…” Yoona says getting a punch in the gut.

 

“I’m being serious Yoona. Don’t give up on her like that….you both deserve each other no matter how much you two prank us especially my Princess and Tiffany.” Hyo told her then they both burst up into laughter remembering the days when YoonYul would prank their Unnies especially Sica and Fany.

 

“Well time to wash up, Unnies. You two stink.” Sulli says pinching her noise moving away from them slightly.

 

“YAH YOU ARE NO WORSE THEN US!!!!!!!!” YoonHyo yelled as Sulli merong at them.

 

Little did they know was there were seven other girls watching them in a room upstairs but was hidden behind a black glass window that Uee brought them to and they heard everything that Yoona, Hyoyeon, and Sulli talked about. Later that day the seven girls haven’t seen Yoona, Hyoyeon, or Sulli since they spied on them this morning.

 

“Have you girls seen Yoona, Hyoyeon, or Sulli?” Mr. Kim ask as they shook their head.

 

“Honey, I don’t think we’ll see them until tomorrow.” Mrs. Kim told her husband.

 

“Why, Umma Kim?” Fany ask her.

 

“Do you girls not know what todays date is?” Mrs. Jung ask as six of the girls shook their head.

 

“Today is the anniversary of Auntie Nari’s death, June 9th” Seo reminded them as their eyes went wide.

 

“We want to know if they are okay and if they are safe.” Mrs. Lee told them.

 

“Why would Hyoyeon be affected by Auntie Nari’s death like Yoona and Sulli?” Soo ask.

 

“Remember Auntie Nari was there for Hyoyeon through a lot of things when Mr. and Mrs. Kim weren’t around. Hyoyeon sees Auntie Nari as another mother to her so I can see why this would affect her.” Sunny says.

 

“I remember Yoona-unnie telling me that it wasn’t just her parents or Sica-unnie or Taeyeon-unnie that she had a hard time letting go but also Auntie Nari since Auntie Nari did so much for her in the past.” Seo told them.

 

“You won’t be able to find Noona’s here.” They turn to see Baekhyun there then he bowed to his elders.

 

“The General, gave them a day off because of what today is so they might be out or who knows what but they aren’t reckless so they will be fine when they come back here tomorrow.” Baekhyun told them but the girls were still worried about them especially their lovers.