Chapter 26

Back

No One's POV

Everyone went to F(x) club the most famous and hottest club there. Right away Kai and some of the others went to the bar to get a drink. Lay got a VIP room for them as they all went there and ordered some more drinks. A waiter came back with drinks for the girls. 

"Here you go, y." The waiter says to Yoona who just took the drink and smiled at her. 

"Damn Yoona who would have known you were good with the ladies." Kai says kind of tipsy. 

"I guess... well I use to come here a lot." Yoona says. 

"For what?" Fany ask. 

"To drink most of the time when I'm stress." Yoona says taking her third shot. 

"Did you ever get laid?" Hyuna ask putting her hand on Yoona's tigh. 

"No..." Yoona says. 

"Hyuna, let's go dance." Jiyoon says as Hyuna nod but before she left she gave Yoona a peck on the lips and wink at her before leaving shocking everyone. 

"Yoona what's your relationship with Hyuna-shi?" Seohyun ask. 

"Huh... oh... she always does that. I guess its her way of showing her love towards me besides she had a boyfriend JS." Yoona says. 

"Noona..." Everyone turn to see Lay entering the VIP room. 

"Care to dance?" Lay ask. 

"Sure..." Yoona says before taking a shot. 

It was pretty much Yoona and her teammates that were on the dance floor. A lot of the girls were dancing with other guys grinding on them. The guys were dance with whoever with any kind of girl there. Hyuna and JS were making out on the dance floor then disappeared to somewhere. Yoona was dancing with Lay putting her arm around his neck while he had his hands on her waist then Yoona turn around starting to grind against him. 

"You know if you keep on glaring like that you'll eventually burn him." Soo says to Yuri. 

"I hate this... I hate them." Yuri says. 

"You hate them or you just jealous." Sica says making Yuri glare at her but it didn't affect her. 

"Remember Yuri you made the first move after all you two are friends so whatever she doesn't shouldn't matter to you." Tae says. 

"That isn't fair..." Yuri says. 

"Nothing is fair Yuri and we can't do anything about Yoona's father either. You two are just friends and you'll just have to deal with it or don't say anything at all." Hyo says drinking her beer. 

"Are you guys mad at me still?" Yuri ask looking down. 

"We're not mad more like disappointed in you, Unnie. You love Yoona so you should be fighting for her but yet you don't do so. I guess Yoona-unnie gave up on you." Seohyun says. 

"I'm mad at you. Even though my father can be scary you should fight anyways but since you're not... besides I like the Lay guy he seems nice and they look cute together." Sulli says watching her sister. 

Everyone turn to look at Yoona who was now facing Lay. Lay brought a hand up to Yoona's face creasing her cheek. 

"Noona will you give me a chance?" Lay ask and it wasn't the first time.

"Lay..." Yoona says. 

"Please Yoona... I've ask you plenty times before can you give me a chance." Lay ask. 

"I don't want you to get hurt Lay." Yoona says with worries in her eyes. 

"I can handle it." Lay says. 

Yoona didn't say anything instead she looked away from Lay then Lay put his finger on her chin making her look at him. Lay lean in and kiss Yoona who closed her eyes and return the kiss. The other teammates heard everything and they were happy. The girls in the VIP room say everything and were wondering what just happen. Yuri's eyes widen in shock as she saw Yoona kissing Lay back. It was along night at the club. The girls were getting drunk well sort of. Yoona and her teammates were pretty much drunk and getting hot on the dance floor. After a couple of hours at the club Yoona and her teammates went back to the penthouse. 

Yoona's POV

The sun was shining on my face. I slowly open my eyes and remembered everything that happen last night. I had a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I was . I slowly got out of bed and saw Lay sleeping peacefully makine me smiling at him. I wrap by body with a blanket and went by the window. Then I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. 

"Morning..." Lay says resting his chin on my shoulder. 

"Morning..." I said to him. 

"Yoona..." He says. 

"Yes... yes, I'll give you a chance." I told him. 

I can tell he was smiling brightly then I felt him kissing my bare shoulders then up to my neck making me moan. 

"L-Lay... i-it's...kind of early... to..." I lost it as he carried me to the bed as we did what we did last night. 

Sehun told us that they were at Taeyeon's bakery so Lay and I went there on our bikes. We parked and walked in with Lay taking my hand into his. We entered the bakery and found the guys talking to some of the other girls except Krystal and Sulli who weren't here. 

"Looks like someone got some last night..." Kai says wiggling his brow. 

"And this morning." Junho went along with him. 

I could feel my face heating up as I saw Lay's face turning red too since they were teasing us. 

"Wait... you mean you two..." Taeyeon says pointing at me and Lay as I smiled and nod. 

"NO WAY!!!!!!!!" The girls yelled. 

"Oppa, you finally got her to say yes?" Le says as Lay nod. 

"Oh my gosh..." Eunjung says along with the others. 

"We have got to celebrate." Wooyoung says. 

"What... we just did yesterday." I told them. 

"Yeah, but that was before you and Lay became offical." Kahi says. 

"Damn Lay I'm jealous... I would like to sleep with Yoona." Hyuna says. 

"Yah, you already slept with her once." Jiyoon says. 

"Besides you have a boyfriend remember." Kikwang says making Hyuna sit on her boyfriends lap and began to kiss him. 

"Gosh, get a room you two." Lay says as everyone else agreed. 

"You slept with Yoona?" Fany ask making everyone turn to look at her.

"Yeah but it was only once." I told Fany. 

"Yup and she was good in bed." Hyuna says as I rolled my eyes. 

"Have all of you slept with Yoona?" Sica ask as everyone look at her. 

"Not all of us. Hyuna, Jiyoon, Junsu, Wooyoung, and now Lay have all slept with Yoona. They say she's great in bed but I wouldn't know." Kai says pouting then a pillow was thrown to his face. 

"Yah, why are you pouting for?" I yelled at him as the other just laugh or giggled. 

"It was a one time thing with Yoona." Junsu says. 

"Yeah and we were drunk most of the time but it was still good." Hyuna says. 

"Well, we can't go celebrate tonight because you guys have work remember." I told them as they groan in disappointment as I chuckled at them. 

"Noona's right, we have to go to work." Baekhyun says. 

"YAH... why do you always have to agree with Yoona?" Sehun ask as Baekhyun laughs at him. 

"Because Noona is right and I respect and like Noona." Baekhyun says as I ruffled up his hair. 

"Come on, you lazy people time to go to work." Eunjung says. 

"Yeah, come on... we'll see you later, Yoona." Kahi says as I nod my head. 

The guys bid me and the others good bye. Lay had to leave to so I walked him to his bike. I told him to be careful and he just laughed saying what we do is always dangerous as I laughed too. I gave him a good bye kiss surprising him then waited until he left. I went back to the bakery to sit down with the others. I was going to do my recon later on tonight since I would have to be at the penthouse for that.

"Well, that was surprising." Tiff says. 

"What do you mean?" I ask taking a sip of my coffee. 

"You and Lay, huh..." Sica says making me raise a brow. 

"Is there something wrong with me dating him?" I ask as the others shook his head then I look at Yuri. She's been quiet all day and I can tell why. 

"You don't have to be overprotected... I can choose who I want to date besides Lay's a good guy." I said. 

"Aw, that's sweet..." Jiyoon says.

"Thanks baby." Lay says. 

"Aish, too much lovey dovey going on." Kai says making me roll my eyes. 

"I can see that he's a good guy but I thought you like someone else?" Sunny says using her eye signal to look at Yuri who was looking at the ground. 

"Sunny... Yuri-ah is seeing someone else..." I said making Yuri look at me with sad eyes which hurt me a bit, "Yuri and I are just friends Sunny. She should respect who I date and so should the rest of you why can't you deal with that?" I ask getting annoyed. 

"Yoona..." Yoseob says hearing the annoying tone in my voice. 

"That's not it, Unnie..." Seohyun says. 

"We're just... we thought you love Yuri." Tiff says. 

"Why should I love someone who doesn't love me at all." I pratically raised my voice startling everyone. I turn to see Yuri with watery eyes but I shrugged it off. 

"Yoona... I think you should stop." Kahi says but I ignored her. 

"I know Yuri still loves me but yet she shows no affection for me to show her love. If she truely loved me she wouldn't have slept with that guy or nearly slept with him this is my life and I get to date who I want and whoever I want. Right now that is Lay who shows his love for me more than anyone else has ever shown me. I don't know why you are saying all this stuff about me loving Yuri when I don't love her. I told you at her house I don't love Yuri. It's only a sisterly love and nothering more but if you don't believe me then I guess I was stupid enough to think we could start over because appartently all you guys are saying right now sounds just the same thing from 5 years ago. I thought you would have at least learn from your mistake but I guess I was wrong." I yelled at them. 

"Yoona..." Hyo says. 

"Just stop it will you guys... Hyo hasn't said anything but you guys are... just leave it be and be happy for me. Be the friends that I want back besides a bunch of jealous ones who are trying to hook me up with someone else or trying to make me break up with Lay. I like Lay and I'm giving him a chance don't you think you guys should too?" I ask shutting everyone up. I sighed then got up. 

"I got some things to do... when your done blaming him or me about all this give me a call so I can hang out with me real friends... my real best friends." I said before leaving driving to the penthouse. 

No One's POV

After Yoona left everyone was quiet thinking deeply about what Yoona just said to them. 

"Yoona's right... we shouldn't be judging her and Lay so quickly. I'm fine with her dating Lay as long as she's happy so am I." Hyo says. 

"What about me!? What about my happiness!?" Yuri yelled with tears running down her face. 

"There's nothing you can do, Yul. Yoona was right you should be fighting for her love for you or showing your affection but yet here you are doing nothing." Hyo says. 

"She said she wanted to build up our friendship first..." Yul says crying with Soo and Fany comforting her. 

"Yeah, but you still could have shown her that you still love her when you were building your friendship." Sica says. 

"I agree with Sica and Hyo on this one... Yoona is right we should be happy for her and Lay." Tae says. 

"Ever since her friends came here... Yoona's been paying more attention to them then us." Yul says. 

"Yul, those are Yoona's friends too. She can't just focus on us." Sunny says. 

"Yeah, do you want me to cut off my connections to Min and the others at the dance studio to hang out with you guys more?" Hyo ask getting irriated but calm down when Sica put her hand on top of hers. 

"Seobang, accept the fact that Yoona is dating Lay and if you don't like it then don't say anything at all about her relationship." Sica says then her and Hyo left. 

HyoSica's house

Hyo crash on the couch rubbing her temples stressing out. Sica sat next to her then Hyo lied down putting her head on her lap. 

"You think this is Yuri's punishment for what she did to Yoong?" Hyo ask. 

"I don't know Hyunnie. It seems like it after everything Yul did to her it's like karma's biting her for what she did." Sica says playing with Hyo's hair. Hyo turn to look up at Sica's face. 

"Do you think we'll be like that... have problems like them?" Hyo ask. 

"I don't know, Hyunnie... all relationships have something that can trouble them. If it does happen I'll be scared." Sica says. Hyo took her hand and kissed each of her fingers making Sica giggle at her choding girlfriend. 

"If it happens I won't stop until you are mine again." Hyo says making Sica smile at her. 

"Aren't you scared, Hyo... if something like this happens?" Sica ask scared. Hyo got up and wrap her arms around Sica pulling her into her embrace. 

"Of course I'm scared... you are like the number one most beautiful girl in the business world. Every guy and girl is looking at you like a piece of meat and it scares me everyday. Sometimes I think I'm not worthy to date some like you, Sica." Hyo says. 

When Sica heard that she pulled away from Hyo and looked deeply into her eyes. 

"You are not worthy or worthless to me Kim Hyoyeon. I love you for you and I always will. Even if we were drifted apart I'll still love you and only you. There's no one here on this earth that I'd rather be with than you, Hyoyeon. I love you, Hyunnie." Sica says. 

"And I love you, my princess. I'd fight till my last breath just to be with you. Nothing and I mean nothing will come between us and if it does I fight to win you back. I love you so much my lovely princess of an angel." Hyo says making Sica blush.

Sica pulled Hyo by the collar and crash her lips against her lovers putting all her love into the kiss. They still haven't made love yet and the other girls are wondering why they haven't but Hyo always tells them that she wants it to be special. So for now they are merrily making out. Sica pulled away from the lack of air resting her forehead against Hyo's then burried her face into her chest listening to Hyo's fast heart beat making her fall asleep.


Alright you got some drama happening between the girls and Yoona then Yoona with Yuri. Do you think this is Yuri's punishiment for everything that she did for Yoona? Do you think Yoona and Lay are a good couple or not? (I think they are a cute couple as long as Yoona's happy so am I). Do you think anything will happen to HyoSica like how Sica fears? Do you think that will happen to the other couples? Don't forget to comment and sorry for the errors. Peace out and I'll see you next time ;).