Chapter 30

Back

 Sulli's POV

Krystal and I were walking around the streets of Jeju. We didn't really have anything plan but it was okay since we just went with the flow. We went to some stores and looked around well Krystal was looking while I was acompanying her in her shopping. We didn't buy anything since there wasn't anything that interest us. After a couple of hours of shopping I took her to the shore to walk. I was holding both of our shoes in my hand. I saw her shiver from the corner of my eye so I grab her hand making her stop. She look at me confuse as I put the shoes down and took off my jacket putting it on her. I fixed the jacket to make sure it was covering her good then fixed her hair because of the wind. When I was done I saw her blush making me smile at her. 

"Aw, you two are too cute." Krystal and I turn to see Sica-unnie and Hyo-unnie holding hands towards us. Sica-unnie was wearing Hyo-unnies sweater. 

"Unnie~" Krystal whined making me chuckle at her. 

"What... I can say you two look cute together?" Sica-unnie ask with an innocent expression. 

"Hi Sica-unnie... Hyo-unnie." I said to them as they return the favor. 

"So, you two taking a walk along the shore too, huh?" Hyo-unnie ask as we nod at her. 

"Let's go sit over there and watch the sunset." Hyo-unnie says pointing behind us where there were some rocks. 

We agreed and went over there to watch the sunset. Hyo-unnie and I moved some sand and other things on the rocks before we sat down. Hyo-unnie and I sat next to each other and pulled our girlfriends to set inbetween our legs as we wrap our arms around their waist and resting our chin on their shoulders watching the sunset. 

Krystal's POV

It was nice to shop around Jeju although there wasn't anything that interest me when shopping so I didn't buy anything. I know Sulli isn't as big in shopping as I am long with my other unnies. We were walking along the shore line and since it was getting darker I was starting to get cold. Due to the wind from the shore I shivered a bit. I felt Sulli grab my hand making me stop walking. I look at her confuse as she put our shoes down on the grass then I saw her take off her jacket. I was about to protest but she already put her jacket around me fixing it making sure I won't be cold. Her jacket smelled just like her and it was warm. I felt my heart stop when she was fixing my hair because of the wind then the heat rising to my face. I think she saw me blushing since she was smiling cheekily to me. 

"Aw, you two are cute." I along with Sulli turn to see Unnie and Hyo-unnie holding hands. Unnie was wearing Hyo-unnie sweater from ealier. 

"Unnie~" I whined since she had to ruin the moment and she embarassed me. I heard Sul chuckle making the heat rise in my face even more. 

"What... I can't say you two look cute together?" Unnie said so innocently making me roll my eyes. Sulli greeted Unnie and Hyo-unnie. 

Hyo-unnie suggest we sit over by those rocks to watch the sunset so we walked over there. When we got there Unnie and I waited as Hyo-unni and Sul were getting ride of the sand and other things on the rocks. Hyo-unnie and Sul sat next to each other and pulled Unnie and I to sit inbetween their legs. They both wrap their arms around our waist and rest their chins on our shoulders. 

"Did you two plan to do the exact same thing?" I ask them as they chuckled at me. 

"Yes, we plan to meet up at the beach and sit here to watch the sunset together then to do the same acting by wrapping our arm around our girlfriends and resting our chin on their shoulders." Sul say sarcastically making me hit her shoulder lightly as she began to laugh along with Hyo-unnie and unnie making me pout. 

"Aw, stop pouting baby~" I turn to look at her. 

"B-baby..." I stuttered the pet name she just called. I saw her smirk as I felt the heat rise on my face. I turn forward trying to hide my blushing face then I felt my breath hitch when I felt her warm beath by my ear. 

"Baby..." She whispered sending shivers down my spine. 

"Yah, stop being so cheesy." Unnie yelled as I turn to face Sulli to hid my red face in her neck wrapping my arms around her huggling her tightly. 

No One's POV

"What's wrong with being cheesy, Princess?" Hyo ask Sica who turn to face her girlfriend. 

"I'm not use to seeing Soojung and Sul being so cheesy before." Sica says looking at her sister hiding her face in Sul's neck. 

"It's okay, Sica-unnie... I'm only cheesy for my Baby." Sul said smirking.

"It's okay Sul because I'm only cheesy with my Princess, too." Sica and Krys both hit their girlfriends shoulder lightly as they were blushing. 

"Hyo-unnie, when did we get such violent girlfriends?" Sul ask. 

"I know Sul they are really violent that I might have a bruise from Sica's hitting." Hyo says as they both recieve a glare from their girlfriends. 

"Sul you know what's scarier than thier hitting?" Hyo smirking as Sul return the smirk. 

"Their icy glares." Both Sul and Hyo said at the same time chuckling then fist bumping each other. 

"YAH!!!!" The Jung Sisters yelled at their girlfriends. 

The resume to watch the sunset. Once the sunset they walk back to the streets of Jeju and decided to get something to eat together. Hyo and Sulli were up ahead of their girlfriends fooling around like the chodings that they are. The Jung Sisters were not far behind them watching thier choding girlfriends messing around with each other shaking their heads although they couldn't help but smile at their behavior. 

"Unnie, since when did we fall for our choding girlfriends?" Krystal ask. 

"I don't know Soojung... I too can't believe I fell for a choding." Sica says. 

"But you love this choding." The Jung Sister were startled when their girlfriends were in front of them. Hyo and Sul were smirking at their girlfriends then turn to face each other. The Jung Sister yelp as their girlfriends pick them up bridal style.

"YAH!!!!" The Jung Sister's yelled hitting their girlfriend on the head making them pout. 

"Well, Hyo-unnie I'll see you back at the hotel." Sul says making the Jung Sister confuse. 

"Weren't we going to eat together?" Krys ask as Sul shook her head. 

"I have something else plan for our dinner, Baby." Sul says making Krys blush again for calling her pet name. 

"Same with me, I have something plan for my lovely Princess." Hyo says making Sica blush as well. 

The two couples parted their ways. Sul brought Krys to a familiar restaurant. Sul put Krys down as Krys look at the restaurant trying to remember where she saw this before. 

"Trying to remember?" Sul ask her as she nod. 

"We came here that day when our Unnie's were here for a business trip. You and me wanted to come along to Jeju so one night we snuck out to each here." Sul says. 

"Ah..." Krystal says as she remembered.

They were no more than 12 or so when they went here to each dinner together well late dinner since their Unnie's were off doing business related stuff that night. Since they were both starving they both went out and came here to eat dinner which Sul told Krystal was a date for the both of them. Sulli took Krystal's hand and led her inside. They got a private room as they ordered their food waiting for it to arrive. 

"I remember that I said this was our first date together even though we were in our pajamas when we came here that night to eat a late night dinner." Sul says chuckling as the memory was coming back. 

"Yeah, I remember you even gave me a good night kiss on the cheek when we went back to the hotel that night when you brought me back to my hotel room." Krystal says as her cheeks got a little red remembering that night. 

Their food came as they start to dig into their dinner. They ordered the same thing as they did before which was Samgyeopsal.

After dinner and Sulli paying after winning the argument to Krystal on who was going to pay. They walk back to the hotel. When they got to their room Sulli told Krystal to shower first. While Krystal was showering Sulli went to take a quick shower in the other bathroom in their room but before she went to shore she called for room service. When she was done room service already here so she got the things that she called for and waited in the bedroom for Krystal to finish showering. When Krystal was done Sulli led her to the kitchen where on the table was a dessert. 

"I remember your favorite fruit is mango so I called room service to see if they had any mango dessert so here you go. Wanna try?" Sul as Krystal who was still dazed but she nod anyways. 

Sulli brought Krystal to the kitchen table and took a piece feeding it to her girlfriend. 

"So how is it?" Sullie ask as Krystal gave her a thumbs up since she still had food in .

Sulli smiled then they start to eat together. When they were done Sulli clean the plate then put the plate outside by their room for room service to get the plate. Sulli came back inside going to their bedroom seeing Krystal was lying on the bed already. Sulli went to the other side and lied right next to her. Both Krystal and Sulli turn to face each other. Krystal snuggled closer to Sulli snuggling into the crook of her neck. Sulli kiss her Baby's head and rub her back slowly. 

"I love you Sul." 

"I love you too Baby." 

They both close their eyes as they start to dift to sleep. In someone else's room a certain Princess was wating for her Prince to finish making dinner. Hyo wanted to make a homemade dinner for her Princess since she loves to cook. Sica had no idea what Hyo was making her for dinner since the choding wouldn't let her see what she was making so she went to watch tv waiting for dinner to be ready. Hyo called Sica to come and eat dinner. When Sica entered into the kitchen she was surprise to see that Hyo made her one of her favorite dishes Yakiniku with some kimchi fried rice and some chinese dumplings.

"Hyunnie....y-you made all of this?" Sica ask. 

"Of course, who else would have made this Princess?" Hyo ask then walk to her girlfriend bringing her to the dinner table. 

"When did you get all the ingredients?" Sica ask. 

"I ask Tae and the others to buy the ingredients for me since I wanted to make dinner for you tonight. Just thought about making something my Pincess would like to eat." Hyo told her. 

Sica grab onto Hyo's hand and giving it a light squeeze. 

"Thank you Hyunnie, this... this is amazing... I wish I can cook as good as you." Sica pouted making Hyo chuckle at her. 

"Don't worry Princess, I know for sure if you try really hard you'll become a great cook and I would love to eat your food." Hyo said to her. 

"Oh, I almost forgot." Hyo says getting up and going to grab something in the fridge. She pulled out a bottle of champagne and grab two wine glasses pouring some champagne for her Princess. 

"For you Princess." Hyo says making Sica giggle as she took the wine glass. 

"Here's to forever with my Princess." Hyo said making Sica blush. They clash their glass and took a drink of their champagne before eating. 

Sica cut up some meat for Hyo since she made so much food for her she thought she cut up some meat for her and fead her a dumpling. They were enjoying their homemade dinner together and enjoying each others company. Despite everything that is happen they were still happy to be together. When dinner was done Sica wash the dishes while Hyo went to shower. When Hyo was done Sica went after her. Hyo was lying in bed when Sica finish her shower. Sica went to bed snuggling into Hyo who put her arm around her. 

"Hyunnie..." 

"Yes, Princess?" 

"Do you think Yoong and Yul will get together?" 

"Hm, knowing Yoona I don't think she'll ask her right away. With her work and her father I don't think she'll ask right now most likely when things calm down. Yoona like to do things when they are calmed down since it brings ease to her since she doesn't have anything else to worry about." 

"You know her well, Hyunnnie." 

"Well being with her for five years has it's purpose and her and I were always close when we were kids besides Yuri of course." 

"Of course although you were close to a lot of us." 

"I think I was close to Tae, Yoona and you, Princess since I was falling for you." 

"I wish things were easy and peaceful for Yuri and Yoong they've been through a lot." 

"I know what you mean... things are well for Sulli and Krystal so I'm glad one of them is happy." 

"I'm happy that Sooung found someone she wants to spend the rest of her life with. I know Sulli will protect her and care for her for the rest of her life." 

"Just like I will for you and Krystal after all you are going to be my future wife and she's going to be my sister-in-law." 

"Who said I was going to marry you?" 

"Oh, you don't want to marry me? That's okay I'll ask someone else to marry me after all I am drop dead handsome." 

"YAH!!!!" Sica yelled in jealously as Hyo laughed at her jealous girlfriend. 

Sica glared at her girlfriend then pulled away from her showing her back to Hyo. Hyo knew Sica would get jealous easily after all Hyo has known Sica all her life. Hyo move closer to Sica wrapping her arms around her waist as she was breathing down her neck. Hyo's warm breath brought shivers to Sica's body but she didn't want to give in so easily. Hyo knew she wouldn't give in so easily so she smirked at her devious plan. Sica thought Hyo had fallen asleep so she close her eyes trying to sleep but her eyes went wide when she felt Hyo kissing the back of her neck. Sica had to bit her lower lip preventing to make a sound. Hyo knew Sica was trying her hardest to not make a noise. Hyo brought her hand upt to Sica's shoulder moving her shirt lightly exposing her bare shoulder as she delievered light and sweet kisses. Her kisses trailled down to her destination Sica's neck as she began to kiss lightly with a little bit of and light nibbles. 

Sica lost it when she felt Hyo kissing, , and nibbling her neck. She let out a moan as she felt Hyo smirk in victory. Sica couldn't take it anymore and turn around to crash her lips against Hyo who was smirking in the kiss. Sica couldn't resist anymore and she hate it that Hyo use that against her. Sica hand her arms around Hyo's neck deepening thier feverious kiss as Hyo hand her hands under Sica's shirt moving up and down her spine slowly making Sica shiver under her. Sica brought one hand under Hyo's shirt feeling her tone abs from all of her dancing that she does. Sica always love her abs and she's literally drool when she see's Hyo dancing showing her abs. They both pulled away from their intense make out resting their heads together regaining their breaths. Hyo open her eyes first and Sica followed. 

"You...cheated..." Sica says panting as Hyo smirked at her. 

Although Hyo did cheat Sica didn't mind it at all. She loved it when Hyo's lips touch hers or when Hyo was being bold to kiss her besides her lips. Sica lean in giving as Hyo followed. They kiss gently and sweetly than before putting their feelings into the kiss. Hyo pulled away first and kiss Sica on the nose then the forehead as Sica snuggled closer to her lover. Sica knows that Hyo didn't want to make love with her until they were going to be forever together for each other. It may be hard to believe but Sica nor Yul has ever made love to each other. They would always snuggle and kiss but nothing more than that. Sica was fine waiting until her and Hyo would be forever together and she thought it was really sweet of Hyo who suggested the idea to wait. 

"I love you Hyunnie... so much." 

"I love you too Princess more than anything in this world." 

"Good night Hyunnie." 

"Night Princess... sweet dreams. Don't forget to dream about me." 

"Choding." Hyo chuckled then kiss her Princess's head before closing her eyes sleeping with her Princess in her arms. 


Aww, their so romantic... I thought to add some fluffy couple moments and since I did YoonYul it was time for the other two. Hope you like and sorry for the errors. Don't forget to comment down below and see you next time. Peace out XD