Chapter 33

Back

Yoona’s POV

After leaving the others I walked passed the living room heading to the bedroom. I looked around and I can tell that no one hasn’t been here in many years although everything looks super clean. By the bed I saw a picture… I walk over to it and see that its a picture frame of me, Sulli, and Umma at Disneyland in LA when we there for a week since Umma wanted to spend time with Sulli and I; and we went to Disneyland for mother’s day. I remember as if it was yesterday when we were fooling around like chodings in the hotel and outside the hotel but we would also have nice and happy times together. He wasn’t there since he was working at the company but it didn’t seem to affect us in anyway. I didn’t realize that tears were falling down my face as they landed on the picture frame making me smile sadly.

 

“U-umma…. y-you’re right. I am acting strong in front of everyone and you, Umma. Seeing you today it seem so surreal… even if you are a hologram. I’m sure you’ll get mad at me for blaming myself for not being able to protect you….. seeing you today. I-I wanted to hug you badly as if you were real but you were not. W-when you said you’ll have to leave I wanted to yell saying you shouldn’t… I-I didn’t want to lose you again. I know you love Sulli and I so much Umma… I promise I’ll protect Sulli till my last breath just like how you protected me, Umma. U-um-umma… I-I lo-love y-you…” The tears were flowing out of me and I couldn’t stop them nor did I really want to after what happen. I felt someone’s arm wrap around my waist and a chin resting on my shoulder.

 

“Y-Yul…” I called her as she nod her head lightly.

 

She made me turn to face her and pulled me into her embrace as I cried harder. The wall I built around my heart was slowly breaking and part of me is telling me to rebuild it or let it break and show everyone how I truely feel. I felt Yuri pull away from me then cup my face wipping the tears away. I stared into her lovely brown eyes watching her wipe my tears away. I love her so much…. I realized I was studying her. Her lovely eyes, nose, her kissable lips (byun), her brown hair, her chocolately skin, and my favorite her nice tone abs that I love very much (byun).

 

“What you thinking about?” I heard her as her hands not on my face.

 

I smile at her sweetly and take her hand into mines playing with her fingers before bring it to my lips giving her hand and each finger a light kiss. I interwine our hands together and stared into her eyes.

 

“What’s wrong?” She ask.

 

“Nothing… just thinking about how lucky I am to be fallen in love with you.” I told her as I saw her blush making me grin at her then she hit me lightly in the shoulder.

 

“You’re so chessy.”

 

“Only for you.”

 

She giggled and looked at our interwine hands smiling. She must be thinking the same thing I was. I learn in and gave her a kiss on the lips and I felt her startled by my action.

 

Yuri’s POV

I knew something was wrong when Yoona left after meeting Auntie. I saw Krystal take Sulli somewhere but I did’t ask where. I went to look for Yoona and didn’t find her in the livingroom so I checked in the bedroom. I heard her talking while holding a picture frame of Auntie, her and Sulli but something shocked me…. Yoona was crying. I haven’t seen her cry for many years every since Auntie’s funeral she hasn’t cried since then. Even when we found cuts and bruises on her or even some broken bones she didn’t cry nor shed a tear. She would have a smile on her face even if was a hurtful or sad smile it was still there and nothing else. I walk up to her and wrap my arms around her waist. She called me name as I nod at her then pulled her into my embrace then afterwards wiping her tears away. I can tell she was deep in her thoughts then afterwards she told me. I was staring at her hand as I was lucky just like her to love someone like her so much and being here with me. I felt a pair of lips on mine startling me making me blink a couple of times then realizing that it was Yoona who was kissing me.

 

I responded to the kiss as she did the same. I felt her other hand putting the picture frame back where it was but I wasn’t sure. I brought my arms around her neck as I felt her arms around my waist. I had no idea why Yoona kiss me but I loved it about her for being bold. After awhile of making out we pulled away due to the lack of oxygen resting our foreheads together. I was the first to open my eyes studying her…. her beautiful doe eyes, her kissable lips (byun), and her dorky alligator smile/laughter. I was trailing her jawline with my finger making ker open her eyes to look at me with her beautiful doe eyes.

 

“Thank you…” I heard her say making me raise a brow.

 

“For what….” I ask her.

 

“For being here with me and for loving me after knowing everything about me.”

 

“I’ll always love you Yoona-ah… Yoona, I’m sorry about everything.”

 

“You don’t have to apologize to me about anything, Yuri. I forgave you already and it’s in the past.”

 

“I still feel bad.”

 

“Please forget about it Yuri-ah… it’s in the past and let’s focus on now.”

 

I nod…. it was getting late so we both climb into bed in each others arms.

 

I kiss Yoona on the cheek while she kiss me on the forehead before going to bed. The next day everyone was up around 9 or so even Sica and Uee was still here. We were gathered in the living room.

 

“I don’t know much considering I haven’t seen him in many years since Mrs. Im helped me.” Uee told us.

 

“Well tell us what you do know.” Eunjung says.

 

“All I know is that he is in control of his gang but he has a partner… it’s a girl.” Uee says.

 

“A girl?” JS says as Uee nods.

 

“I’ve never met her nor no anything about her since she would never see us personally. It was always him that would see us so I tried to see her sometimes but it never worked.” Uee says as the other nod.

 

“If we told you who she was or gave her a description do you think you can help us?” Yoona ask her.

 

“I will help you even if you didn’t ask me to. I promise your mother that I’ll help both you and your sister and I will. Helping you two for the rest of my life will repay for what your mother did for me.” She told Yoona who nod.

 

“We still don’t know much about him or his motive.” Junho says.

 

“Well we know that a girl is taking more charge than he is meaning she must behind the killing.” Le says.

 

“I think I can help you about what his motive might be.” Uee says.

 

“Well what is it?” Hyuna ask.

 

“It’s Yoona.” Uee says shocking all of us.

 

Yoona’s POV

“It’s Yoona.” Once I heard Uee say my name I kind of knew it would be. Everyone was looking at me making me sigh lightly.

 

“Why Unnie…” Sulli ask.

 

“I don’t know really but all I know is that he talks about Yoona a lot and he keeps tabs of you all the time.” I heard Uee say.

 

“So he has been watching me.”

 

“He knows doesn’t he…” I look at Uee who was looking back at me, “he knows that we’re here seeing you.”

 

“Knowing him for so long I don’t think you need me to answer that question.” She said as I nod.

 

“Well, I guess we know his motive is Yoona most likely but what I’m wondering about is that girl who’s in control of him. Is her motive the same as his?” Wooyoung question which made me think as well.

 

“This is getting harder and harder.” CL says rubbing her temples as the others agreed.

 

“Can I ask you something Unnies and Oppas?” Seo ask making everyone look at her.

 

“Um what is this guys name… neither of you never say his name.” Seo ask us.

 

“We forbidded to ever say his name because of an incident.” Lay says being careful of his words.

 

“Who forbidded it?” Tae ask.

 

“Um…” Chen began to say.

 

“I did…” I told them as they all look at me especailly the girls giving me confuse faces. I can see that they want an explaination even Yul wanted one but I wasn’t ready to tell.

 

“Yoona…” Baekhyun broke the silence.

 

“What is it?” I ask him.

 

“It’s your father… he’s call some people in the military to look for you and the other Noona’s. The General has got his tech team to mess with the transmission.” Baekhyun told me making me sigh rubbing him temples.

 

“Baekhyun call the pilot and tell him we are leaving in one hour, Sehun call the General and tell him we are coming back, the others I want you to head back to the hotel and gather your things, and Uee you are coming with us… with your help and smarts you will be able to help us finish this mission.” I ordered everyone as they all agreed.

 

We were already in the jet heading back to Seoul. Yuri fell asleep next to me while I was thinking about the mission, my father, and him. I got my arms out of Yuri and went to get a drink trying to calm my nerves.

 

“Thinking too much about the mission and your father?” I turn to see Uee taking a seat next to me and pouring herself a glass.

 

“Yeah and him…” I told her honestly.

 

“They don’t know your relationship about him?”

 

“No… do you by chance know?”

 

“I was his right hand woman so yes I know about your relatioinship with him… to be honest it was quiet shocking when he told me and I didn’t believe him.”

 

“I didn’t either and I wished it wasn’t true but it was in the end.”

 

“Why don’t you tell them?”

 

“I’m not ready to tell them yet… it’s really complicated and frustrating.”

 

“You can’t hide the truth from the forever you know.”

 

“I know that but it’s just…”

 

“Hey I get it… if I was in your position I’d find it hard and frustrating as well.”

 

We were quiet just taking little drinks at a time till she broke the silence.

 

“You’re a lot like your mother when it comes to work.”

 

“Am I?”

 

“You are… you have the same serious face when thinking when recieve something new and you have the blank face when abserving or listening to others. Your smart just like her as well.”

 

“I’ll take that as a compliment then… Uee, when you use to work for him… is he....”

 

“If you are asking if he was fine or anything I can’t answer that question… he always has a poker face making it hard to read his emotions or understand him and he was very distant.” I nod at her answer.

 

No One’s POV

Everyone was back in Seoul… the girls head back to the bakery while the other including Uee went back to the base to inform the General what they have recieve and maybe more. Everyone was chilling at the bakery eating and drinking coffee. Of course everyone was curious why this guy was interested in Yoona and why Yoona made everyone not say his name.

 

“Okay so I’m going to ask why did you forbidded your teammates for calling that guys name?” Krystal ask getting a glare from her girlfriend, Sica and Tiffany.

 

“Don’t give me the glare I know you guys are curious as well.” Krystal says which was the truth.

 

Yoona sighed putting her drink down on the table, “Krystal somethings aren’t meant to me mention or some people aren’t just ready yet to tell those close to them.” Yoona told her.

 

“I agree with Krystal, Yoona… you should really tell us why and not leave us in the dark.” Taeyeon says.

 

Yoona can tell the others agreed with Krystal even Yuri who was next to her not making eye contact with the girl she loves. Yoona sighed and was about to say something but ding of the door interrupted them making everyone turn to see who it was. Yoona turn to see who it was and her eyes widen a bit then turn to a hateful look in her eyes making her stand, taking a couple steps ahead protecting her friends, and giving the man who entered her coldest glare.

 

“Yeah Yoona, tell them why you won’t say my name anymore.” He says grinning as 6 men came out from behind him dressed in black.

 

“Who are you?” Hyo ask sensing the anger from Yoona.

 

“Why don’t you ask dear Yoona here.” He says pointing at her making Yoona growl.

 

“You must have a death wish to be coming here.” Yoona says her voice full of anger and a hint of as if death was coming.

 

“Aw~ Yoona show some respect to you brother.” He says.

 

“WHAT!!!!!!!!”

 

“HUH!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

“Unnie…” Sulli called her sister then look at the man in front of her sister.

 

“Unnie is it true?” Sulli ask.

 

“Come on Sis why don’t you introduce Sulli to her big brother.” He says grinning evily making Yoona growl more.

 

“I-it’s true…” Yoona says after a couple of minutes of silence.

 

“WHAT!!!!!!!”

 

“JINJA!!!!!!!!!!”

 

“WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

“Let me introduce myself my name is Choi Siwon and I’m Yoona’s and Sulli’s older brother.” Siwon says grinning as Yoona glared at him.

 

Well here’s an update and sorry for the errors. Oh, today is mother’s day so I hope all of ya’ll wish your mother a happy mother’s day and gave her lots of love remember a family isn’t built without a mother’s love and care while it’s protected and secured by the father’s love, care, and protection.