Chapter 41

Back

“How are they doing?” Sunny ask Fany through the phone.

 

“Their still work alcoholics and Krystal is busy with school.” Fany told her.

 

“We have to do something.” Soo says through the phone since Sunny had Fany on speaker.

 

“Like what Unnie’s… they don’t really talk to us about their feelings.” Seo says sitting next to Soo.

 

“Should we bring them to a club.” Tae suggested.

 

“Yah!!!! That might be the worst idea ever.” Sunny yelled.

 

“It might actually work.” Everyone turn to look at the phone at what Fany just said.

 

“WHAT!!!!!!” Sunny, Soo, and Seo yelled.

 

“How in the world would that help them?” Soo ask.

 

“What I meant was that we have a little party together not going to the club. Let them have a couple of drinks and maybe just maybe they might spill out their feelings towards us. Have a friend gathering, have some drinks, play some games, and hopefully they’ll spill out their feelings towards us then we can comfort them telling them that we are there for them.” Fany says.

 

“It’s not a bad idea’s, Unnies.” Seo says.

 

“I like it… I’m in.” Tae says.

 

“It’s worth a try…” Soo says.

 

“Mine as well since it’s four against one so where do we start?” Sunny ask.

 

YulSic are in Jung Enterprise going through some paper work since they are both working together on a hotel that they are building in both America and Korea. Krystal appeared 30 minutes later there because Luna drop her off after their singing practice and Jessica has to bring her home. YulSic are talking to each other while Krystal is listening to her music doing her homework. Krystal grab her phone to change her music but when she turn it on she saw a picture of her and Sulli. It was taken when they were in Jeju going on their date. Sulli was back hugging Krystal and gave her a peck on the cheek taking Krystal by surprise when she took the picture and Sulli made that her wallpaper on her phone. Krystal smiled sadly missing her girlfriend very much.

 

KNOCK KNOCK

 

“Come in.” Sica says and saw Taeny come into her office.

 

“What are you two doing here?” Yul ask them putting her things down.

 

“We are going to take out even Krystal.” Fany says making the three of them look at them raising their brow.

 

“Come on, we are going right now.” Tae told them.

 

“We have a lot of work to finish.” Sica told Taeny.

 

“Not tonight you aren’t…” Fany says crossing her arms over her chest staring down Sica.

 

“You’re not going to leave until we go are you?” Krystal ask sighing.

 

“YUP!!!!!!” Taeny says having a goofy grin on their face.

 

“Come on, Unnies or else we’ll never get anything done.” Krystal told her sister and Yul as they sighed gathering their things.

 

“Where are we Taeng?” Yul ask.

 

“You’ll see when we get there.” Tae told her.

 

They arrive at a mansion that was out in the country but it wasn’t far from where they work.

http://o.homedsgn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Modern-Mansion-on-Sunset-Plaza-Drive-06.jpg

http://o.homedsgn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Modern-Mansion-on-Sunset-Plaza-Drive-02.jpg

 

“Whose house is this?” Krystal ask.

 

“You’ll will figure it out later.” Fany says as they led them inside.

 

They went inside the house and everything look really nice like a normal house. Yul, Sica, and Krystal were amazed on how great the house look like and how clean it was as if it is brand new.

 

“Hey guys…” Soo yelled from the kitchen.

 

“What are you three doing here?” Sica ask SooSeoSun.

 

“We are making dinner.” Sunny told them.

 

“Fany-unnie went to get some extra clothes for you three… they’re right there against the wall.” Seo says pointing at the three bags.

 

“Are we staying over here?” Yul ask as they nod.

 

“Why… this isn’t even our house.” Sica says.

 

“Just go get into some comfortable clothes so we can eat dinner.” Fany demand them as they went to go change.

 

When they came down they ate dinner. Everyone was already drinking some wine even Krystal and Seo were drinking some. After dinner they were chilling in the living room drinking some wine.

 

“Let’s play a game.” Soo says.

 

“What kind of game?” Krystal ask.

 

“Spin the bottle truth or dare.” Fany says.

 

“I don’t want to play.” YulSicKrys said.

 

“You have to play… everyone is playing.” Tae says as they glared at her.

 

“Please~ Unnies~” Seo ask giving them her puppy eyes as they hesitantly nod their head.

 

“Alright, I’ll spin first.” Soo says all excited. Soo spun the bottle landing to Taeyeon.

 

“Truth or dare Tae?” Soo ask her.

 

“I’ll go with truth.” Tae says.

 

“Oh, playing it safe huh well then I want you tell us one thing that you love about your Fany?” Soo ask.

 

“That’s easy her …” Tae says with a erted smirk as the others laugh at Fany’s red face.

 

“YAH!!!!!!” Fany yelled.

 

Tae chuckled at her and spun the bottle pointing at Snny.

 

“Truth or dare Soonkyu?” Tae ask as Sunny glared at her.

 

“Dare…” Sunny told her.

 

“I dare you to send a very y erted text to Hyomin and read it out loud to us.” Tae says smirking as the others chuckled even the three work alcoholics.

 

“That’s easy… hey baby, I bet you are think of me and smokin hot getting ready for our y time bet you are already wet for me.” Sunny says as the others bursted out laughing and Seo’s face got bright red.

 

Sunny spun the bottle landing on Sica who picked dare since she was getting kind of bored.

 

“I dare you to get you, Yuri, and Krystal to drink a whole bottle of Soju.” Sunny says as the others made an ‘oh’ sound.

 

“You’ll pay for this Soonkyu.” YulSic says as the three of them got a bottle of soju and chug the whole thing getting kind of tipsy. Sica spun the bottle landing on Seo who was trying to be fun and picked dare.

 

“I dare you to make out with Youngie right in front of us.” Sica says with a teasing smirk as Seo got red.

 

“Yah, how ca...oof…” Soo’s eyes went wide when Seo crash their lips together.

 

Soo close her eyes and Seo followed as they had a passionate make out with Sunny recording the scene. Seo pulled away when it got super heated her face red as a tomato. Soo was still dazed and saw that everyone has teasing smirks on their faces. Soo chugged a whole bottle of soju before Seo spun the bottle landing on Krystal who picked truth.

 

“Krystal, tell us your honest feelings right now?” Seo ask staring at her. Krystal broke their stare looking at her soju bottle.

 

“I’m hurting inside missing the very person that I love the most…. that’s how I really feel.” Krystal says then drank her soju chugging it whole before grabbing another one to open. Krystal spun the bottle landing on Yuri who choose dare.

 

“I dare you to do a crazy dance.” Krystal says.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=321YYq955jQ Yuri's funny dance

Everyone was laughing at Yuri as she was being a complete kkab dance. After half an hour or so everyone was getting really tipsy especially Yuri, Sica, and Krystal were are lying on the ground just staring at the ceiling.

 

“I know you guys plan this to make us spill out our emotions.” Sica says as Yuri and Krystal agreed.

 

“Yeah, we weren’t stupid to know that you were doing this to make us feel better by spilling out everything.” Yuri says.

 

“Are you going to tell us?” Sunny ask them making them chuckle sadly.

 

“We’re hurt guys… how else are we supposed to express ourselves anymore.” Sica says.

 

“Sica and I lost the ones that we love the most in China and we can’t even find their remains of their body.” Yul says.

 

“Mines is gone to who knows where and won’t even call me or text me that she’s okay. It’s quite sad our love life…. I guess karma is coming to bite us in the .” Krystal says.

 

“You remember you three ask me whose house this was?” Tae ask as they look at her and nod.

 

“Follow us.” Soo says as everyone followed her upstairs.

 

“Jessi go in that room.” Fany told her.

 

“Krystal go in that room.” Seo told her.

 

“Yul you go in that room.” Sunny told her.

 

They each went to different rooms and their rooms were next to each other. They went in there to see a bedroom each having their own design to them and each having their own bathroom which were the same. Yuri, Sica, and Krystal went out to look at their friends confused on what is going on.

(HyoSica's Room)

(JungLi Room)

(YoonYul Room)

“Come over here.” Tae told them as they went to the living room.

 

“The room we were downstairs was the family room this is the living room.” Fany says.

 

“Look around Unnies and Krystal and see if you see anything.” Seo told them as they look around then stop when they saw picture of them with their lover smiling happily. They each took a picture into their hand looking at it then looking at their friends then saw Sunny with a box in her hands.

“Yoona, Sulli, and Hyo made this house themselves designing the rooms and everything.” Soo told them.

 

“These are for you three.” Sunny says handing them the box that Krystal took.

 

Krystal open it and tears started to fall down their faces as they saw couple names on a tag like a door hanger or tag: JungLi, YoonYul, and HyoSica.

 

“They even made three more bedrooms for us.” Tae says as she pointed at the other three rooms across from them as they had couple names outside their rooms.

 

“They wanted it to be a surprise for you when things were cooled down since Yoona and Sulli’s father is being a jackass, Yoona with her mission, and Hyo still having trying to cope with living here again.” Fany told them.

 

“We are one family and family stick together, guys. Let us be there for you three and get through this together as a family. We are a family and they’ll want us to be a family for them, Unnies.” Seo says as everyone group hug each other and hugging Yul, Sica, and Krystal individually as they were crying all the pain and heartache they’ve hold the last couple months.

 

Somewhere Else

“What are you doing, Unnie?” She ask her sister who was in the computer room.

 

“Get Hyo and tell her to come in here, Sulli.” Yoona told her sister who went to get Hyo as they both went back to the computer room to see the screen of their friends and loved ones at the mansion they built for them.

 

“I guess Tae decided to show them since they are in pain for what happen.” Hyo says her eyes full of pain as she saw Sica crying again.

 

Yoona, Hyo, and Sulli were listening to their conversation of the same then to where their individual lovers saying their feelings to them going to see their own rooms and then to when they are group hugging each other as they were crying.

 

“We’re doing this to protect them guys.” Yoona says her eyes full of pain.

 

“And to find more information on Gyuri and what her plan is.” Sulli says her eyes full of pain too just staring at Krystal as the other two were doing the same as her staring at their lover.

 

“Hopefully, we can make it to protect them from her.” Hyo says.

 

“Come on, Umma wants to talk to us.” Yoona says looking at Yuri one more time before leaving the other two as they followed her afterwards to see Yoona and Sulli’s Umma.

 


 

Yo another update for you readers here… so Yoona and Hyoyeon are alive yay and Sulli is with them. Curious? Guess you’ll have to wait till it gets there and can you take a guess where they are right now? Don’t forget to comment, sorry for the errors and enjoy PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!