Chapter 1

Back

No One’s POV

“Unnie, why are we going back?” The tall younger sister ask her sister who was sitting next to her on the plane.

“I got a call from someone and told me to come here. She says that she has something to tell me.” The tall older sister replied looking out the window.

“Unnie, how long are we staying here?” The younger sister ask resting her head on her sisters shoulder.

“Not long… I promise, Sul.” The older sister says patting her sisters head.

“Okay Yoona-unnie.” Sulli says.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

“Hey guys….” I said to my friends who in Kwon Enterprise since I came to deliver some treats. I am the heiress of Kim’s Enterprise but yet I have my own bakery at first my parents didn’t approve but they later on accepted since it was my way of relieve stress from work.

“Hi Taetae…” My Fany walk up to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Yup, this little pink monster here is my girlfriend and I’m her Taetae.

“Hey, Taeng.” Yul says with Sica on her lap sleeping as usual.

“Hey midget.” Soo says.

“Yah…. I guess you don’t get any treats then shikshin.” I told her walking up to YulSic with Fany by my side as I look at the pouting Soo.

“Here…” I said as I handed her a pastry treat as she took it out of my hand and literally ate the whole thing in one bite.

“I wonder what Seo would say if she saw you eating that quickly.” Fany says as she stop to take a smaller bite as we laugh at her.

“Why you here Taeng?” Yul ask as she took a bit of a pastry with Sica feeding her.

“I thought I’d come to visit my girlfriend at her business but she told me that she was here with you guys so I brought treats. Is there a meeting going on?” I ask them eating a piece of pastry that Fany feed me.

“Nope, we are taking a break.” Fany says.

“Finally….” Sica says as we laugh at her laziness.

“I can’t stay long. I have to head by at the bakery to help Sunny and Hyomin. You guys can stop by if your free. We have open mic tonight.” I told them as they nod then I felt my phone vibrate.

 

I fished it out and read a text from Sunny telling me to come back. I bid goodbye to my friend and to Fany giving her a kiss on the lips well more like a passionate one then left to the bakery. I parked my car and went inside to see Sunny my bestfriend and her girlfriend Hyomin handling this very well since it was an hour past lunch break. I walk to Sunny who was cleaning tables.

“How was lunch?” I ask her.

“It was pretty decent today compared to the other days. We handled it well.” Sunny told me.

“Hello welcome to Sone bakery how can I help you?” Hyomin ask.

“Hi, I’d like 10 of those and 30 of your delicious pasties.” Sunny and I look at each other as we heard a familiar voice. We both turn to find Sulli talking to Hyomin.

“Since when…” Sunny began to say.

“I have no idea…” I told her still dazed then we both walked to the counter.

“Oh, I’d like you to meet the two master minds for making Sone bakery. Sunny… Taeyeon… this is…” Hyomin says.

“We alreay…” I began to say.

“Hello, I’m Sulli it’s nice to meet you Sunn-shi and Taeyeon-shi. How much does it cost?” Sulli ask.

Is she pretending that she doesn’t know us?

“That will be $105.26, Sulli.” Hyomin says as Sulli paid her.

“Have a nice day Taeyeon-shi, Sunny-shi, and Hyomin-shi.” Sulli says before leaving.

“She’s really nice don’t you two think.” Hyomin says as I just nod but was confuse on why they were even here. I told Sunny that I’ll text Fany to tell the other to meet at my business now as Sunny and I left together as Hyomin was able to handle things for a while until we come back.

 

Yoona’s POV

I was finishing my shower and walked out of the bathroom drying my hair as I saw Sulli walk into our apartment.

“Hi, Unnie.” She says smiling as she went to sit on the kitchen table putting the bags there.

“Hey, are those Taeyeon’s pastery’s?” I ask her sitting the seat next to her as she feed me a piece.

“Hm… Unnie, I met Taeyeon-unnie and Sunny-unnie there but I pretend that I didn’t know them.” Sulli told me.

“We won’t be staying here for long, Sulli but since we are staying here are you going back to school?” I ask her.

“If you want me to Unnie. You know that I don’t want to but you are too stubborn to let me help pay the taxes.” She said pouting as I smile at her.

“Yup… I’m so tired I want to just lie on my bed.”

“You sound like Sica-unnie, haha.” Sulli said then slap .

“Unnie, I…”

“It’s okay Sul, It’s all in the past.”

We continued to eat since that was our dinner for tonight for just staying at the apartment to rest for the day before Sul goes back to school. I will go find a job for a bit after I my meeting with someone.

 

Sunny’s POV

When Tae and I got to her business we found the other and took them into her office. Everyone was there YulSic, Taeny, and SooSeo. Before I left I texted Hyomin that I’ll tell her later and she was fine with that. Taengoo was telling the other what happen as I told them too when she miss some parts.

“Yoona’s here….. my Shikshin buddy is here… WHOOHOOO!!!!!!!!” Soo yelled jumping up and down as Seo tried to calm her down.

“Do you think Yoona’s Grandfather knows she’s here?” Fany ask.

“I don’t know… let me call him.” Taeng says as she called Yoona’s Grandfather.

“Bring that to him and tell him to read everything first then tell him to discuss with the other memebers. Hello.”

“Grandfather, did you know that Yoona and Sulli came back to Korea?” I ask him

“...... No, I didn’t know they were here. Are you with them?”

“No, Sunny-unnie and Taeyeon-unnie saw them Sulli at the bakery.” Seo told him.

“Like I said I didn’t know they were even here. I haven’t seen them since they left.”

“Okay thanks Grandfather.” I said as we hung up.

“It’s been five years since we’ve seen them.” Fany says looking at the ground.

“We should go see them Unnies.” Seo says happily.

SLAM

We all turn to see two people not in the room anymore. YulSic must have left after hearing everything from Grandfather. I sighed as I rub my temple.

“After 5 years this is still going on.” I said as I felt someone patting my back I turn to see my bestfriend.

“It’s okay Sunny. I know how you feel. I wish that I could go back to prevent them from leaving but whatever happen, happen and all we can do is try to mend our friendship again.” Taengoo says.

“Tae, is right. After what happen 5 years ago all we can do is try to mend our relationship with them.” Soo says.

“Yeah Unnies, we can do it besides I really miss Yoona she was always fun to be around with same with Sulli.” Seo says.

“I wonder what’s changed since then? If they’ve changed after everything?” I wondered as we all wondered the same thing.

 

First chapter tell me what you think by commenting. Sorry for the errors and I hope you enjoy. Don't forget to ready my other fanfics also thanks see you later.