046

The Game Changer

 

“This is Kris Wu being angry.” Chen said as they looked at the screen, Tao just sighed in worry as they watched the news. More authorities have been sent out in search for Gu Li, it has been two days since her car was discovered, and at the same day of the accident the Gus were already brought to court to face their crimes. On the other hand, the Zhangs ha publicly disowned Chaerin and any connections made between the two families, the elder Zhang and Lay have both made public announcement clarifying about the Gus and the cancelled engagement.

“This is crazy, who has her and where did they keep her?” Xiumin muttered.

“They wont admit that they have Gu Li and Dongmin, that bastard hasn’t been caught yet.” Luhan shook his head.

Before the announcements were made Gu Dongmin had went into hiding and no one could find him.

 

 

Lay sat down on his desk and leaned back, a lot had happened and it didn’t make it better that Gu Li was still nowhere to be found, not even a single lead that could tell them where she was taken.

“Sir, he asks to meet you, he said he’s a family friend.” His secretary spoke through the intercom.

“Send him in.”

Lay looked up as Changmin entered the room, he stood up and greeted the older male with a handshake.

“I just came by and wanted to talk to you.”

“Hyung, we know she was asking help from you~”

“Yes, and I told her that she needed bodyguards and she wouldn’t let me assign some of my men to her. But, the point is, your cousin, we think Dongmin has her, now we are certain.”

Lay tensed on his seat.

“And we’re afraid he might use her trauma against her.”

“She can’t handle violence.” Lay shook his head.

“I know.”

 

 

Luhan sighed heavily, he was visiting Jill at home, the young girl was aware of Gu Li’s situation and she wasn’t receiving it well. The young Wu was more quiet than the usual and she refused to come out of her study room.

“How are you?” He asked as Kris joined him in the library.

“They still can’t find her.” Kris said flatly.

“Kris, the Gus are now under custody. Thanks to the Zhangs and you, the whole family is behind bars.”

“Well, not all of them.”

Luhan looked away.

“He always did look at her maliciously, I wasn’t expecting this. Not even one of his family members will talk about Gu Li.” Kris shook his head.

“Before this thing happened, she talked about wanting to go home, I cant believe this is happening now.”

“Go home? Florida?” Luhan asked, Kris nodded.

“I don’t think she wants to go home, before the accident happened, she cleared her name and Kai’s. She said she wasn’t pregnant and that it was something she did to protect her family.”

Kris looked at his friend.

 

“She was planning on staying, most likely…for you.”

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++