041

The Game Changer

 

 

Gu Li puffed her cheeks as she stopped in front of villa, she slid down from the car and walked to the front door.

“Well, good morning, Gu Li.”

She halted and turned, Lay, Chaerin and her grandfather were all having breakfast together.

“So, you decided to sleep at the Apgujeong unit.”

“Which is under my name.” Gu Li nodded, the elder shook his head.

“Why not have a second child while you’re at it.” Chaerin gave her a smile, Gu Li nodded.

“Maybe, I will. By the way, was that your shoe…the one with white straps and black sole?”

Chaerin blinked at her.

“Well, I think Theo and Tyke thought it was a chewing toy.” She smiled pleasantly before heading up the stairs.

 

 

Gu Li put on a trench coat over the white mini dress she was wearing before heading out of her room. She slung her YSL purse as she walked to the stairs.

“Mei,”

She paused and spun to face Lay.

“I don’t want to talk.” She stated.

“What are you planning?”

“What?”

“One of our help came to the unit you slept in last night, you were drinking last night.”

“It was just wine.” She muttered.

“You’re lying…you’re not…you’re not pregnant.” Lay said.

Eureka.” She chuckled dryly.

Lay grabbed her by the arms.

“Zhang Gu Li, what are you doing?!”

“Like what you said, I am creating a mess…as per usual.” She nodded.

“You are going overboard, mei, Chaerin and I~”

“I don’t want to hear it!” She pulled back.

“You are too much, mei.” Lay shook his head.

Gu Li just fled out of the house.

 

 

Dongmin nodded as his underling placed the photos on his desk.

“You’ve got her, good job.” He mused as he picked up one of the photos.

“So, what do you plan to do next, sir?”

Dongmin smiled and leaned back on his seat.

“Get rid of her, you know what to do.”

 

 

Gu Li leaned against the car’s hood as she waited in front of the arrivals area. Her lips were pursed as she stared at the LED screen announcing the flight schedules. Now Chaerin has her whole family in her palm, except for her parents, but agung was still under the illusion that he was marrying his only grandson to this perfect girl.

Gu Li shuddered.

Now her cousin found out about her fake pregnancy and he’s angry.

She rubbed her temples in frustration, then she heard people coming out from the doors, she looked up.

tumblr_nn7koiAL1M1rmfsrao2_1280.jpg

“Right on time.” Kris smiled and squeezed her hand.

Yeah , how was your flight?” She asked, Kris didn’t reply instead he took the car key from her and placed his luggage at the trunk of the Range Rover.

Hello?” Gu Li blinked, he studied her face before pecking her forehead and opening the door for her.

“You don’t look so well, are you okay?” Kris asked, Gu Li didn’t reply, instead she just looked at her nails and bit her lip. Kris paused, he pushed the door close.

Li, I~

Gu Li just wrapped her arms around his waist.

 

 

No, I’m not okay. I’m sick of saying I am.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++