Entry 39

That Particular Boy

11.09.2014 (Thursday)

Girls’ day out! Which means we cannot be distracted by our boyfriends (unless it’s an emergency)!

I think we scared them though, with a sudden change in our behaviour.

“Hey boys.” I waved at Squishy and Kai in a flirtatious manner.

“What got into you?” Kai took the liberty to poke my forehead, sending me off balance, but Hwajae caught me in time before I fell.

“Nothing.” Hwajae flipped her hair and replied in the same manner as I did.

“What in the world got into you two?” Squishy placed his hands on both our foreheads to check our temperatures. “You don't have a fever…”

“Okay, we’re not crazy-”

“We have Hwajae back to normal but I can’t say the same for Jihyun.” Kai stated, pushing Hwajae away from me as if I had a contagious disease or something. She of course swatted his arms away and returned to my side.

“As we were saying,” I waited for Kai to go back to Squishy’s side, “we have a girls’ day out today so we’re just informing you that we won’t be picking up any calls or message from you until it ends. It’s also the only time we are required to act extra girly.”

“Girls’ day out?” Squishy and Kai asked at the same time.

“Yeah, we’re just getting drinks here before we join the rest.” I tilted my head to the seven girls waiting for us nearby the shop.

“That’s a big group.” Kai commented.

“We’ll just be doing some window-shopping and other stuff, so you don't have to worry about her getting drunk.”

“Hey!” I smacked Hwajae’s head, only earning a hit of the same force from her.

“As long as you girls stay safe, then I don't have a huge issue.”

“Actually you know what, we can forgo the drinks. Goodbye, boys!” Both of us winked at them before strutting over to where the girls were.

“I’m worried now.” Squishy was wearing a concerned expression.

“Me too, hyung.” Kai returned a knowing look.