Chapter 39

Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A lot of cursing ahead.]

The minute the trunk was flung open, Eun Ah whipped the empty paint can towards her captors and leapt out, attempting to escape.

She stumbled out of the trunk and felt the cold night air freeze her sweat as she raced away from the vehicle.

"Ah-! That little ! Get over here." The man with an eye patch ran towards her when the cut on his forehead started to bleed.

She didn't make it far before the man caught up to her, yanking her by the hair and dragging her away.

She tried to pull back but all that did was tighten the grip he had on her hair. She could feel some of her strands getting ripped out, her scalp burned in soreness.

Eun Ah let out an agonized scream and clawed her nails into his hand, trying to loosed his grip on her scalp.

"Smart little bird, aren't you? Not ing surprised that Yongguk's side piece knows how to escape out of handcuffs."

Eun Ah let out a small sob when he gave her head a harsh yank.

" you." She growled out.

The man chuckled and dragged her towards in the empty room and slammed the door shut. He backhanded her before giving her hair another rough tug. "You're a feisty one. It's gonna make it all the more entertaining."

Eun Ah swallowed the sickening lump in and blinked up to see a small group of men lingering on a couch.

She was pulled to the middle and their eyes pinned down on her like vultures.

"Look what the cat dragged in." One of them whistled from his seat.

"Aww man, why does Yongguk get all the hot ones? First that Yongmi chick and then Bohye and now her. It's not fair."

The men all laughed joyously as the one in the eye patch shoved her to the ground. Eun Ah shot her hands out to brace her fall and yelped on impact.

Her wrists burned in pain and she grunted when one of the men on the couch kicked her on the side of the head.

She groaned in dizziness when the boot slammed against her skull. The metallic taste of blood hit her tongue when the kick slammed her teeth against her lip. The cut burned as she tried to spit her saliva out.

Eye Patch trailed his hand up her leg but she kicked ferociously at him, trying to fight back.

He scoffed and nodded at his men. "Strap her in."

The others lifted her limp body up before pulling her into a small metal room that smelled like bleach and vinegar. There was a fluorescent lamp hanging from the ceiling and chain attached to the wall but other than that, the room empty.

They threw her in while one of the men locked her feet and hands with heavy duty shackles that had about half a foot of metal chain attached to the wall.

These were nothing like the cuffs Himchan had taught her about and she started seeing her chances at escape dwindling.

Eun Ah felt bile collect in as her head pounded. She was almost positive that she was going to have a concussion. She fought with herself to stay awake, especially since a man in a grey shirt watched her from the corner of the room.

Her head felt like it was made out of lead as she leaned it against the wall and stared at him with heavy eyes. The image before her swam in her eyes and she tried blinking to stay focused.

"What the are you looking at?" She barked out.

The man had a predatory look in his eyes as he stalked towards her with a bite of his lip.

"I don't think it's fair that Yongguk gets to have you all to himself." Eun Ah's eyes widened at his implication and her jaw tightened. She looked away and tried to curl into herself.

His eyes raked down her body and she wanted to vomit at the thought of him touching her. The ring on her finger proved that there was only one person that she wanted to touch her.

Yongguk, why aren't you here yet?

Her eyes watered and her nails dug so deeply into her palm that she was sure that bloody crescents were carved into her skin.

"I want a piece of what the great leader of B.A.P gets."

Eun Ah started to shake when he pulled out a blade and dragged the unsharpened end down her neck and pulled the collar of her shirt down and leaned over to look down her shirt with a of his disgusting lips.

"Damn." He reached his hands forward, his hands slipping under her shirt.

"Don't ing touch me!" Eun Ah twisted her body away, flailing her legs at him and spat bloody saliva at his face.

Yongguk put it best.

No one touches her.

No one.

Grey Shirt smirked and wiped her spit off. His smile fell and he raised his blade before slamming it down on her hand.

Eun Ah released an ear splitting scream as her hand started feeling cold. He ripped the blade out and watched with a smile as tortured screams continued to leave .  It felt like her veins were being torn out and her skin was being split. Her whole hand felt like it was on fire.

"You think that just because you're some big shot's little that you're better than everyone else? News flash sweetie, you'll be nothing when we're done with you." He struck her across the cheek. Eun Ah grunted as pain seeped to every corner of her body.

She could feel the numbness take over her face and she was positive that black and blue bruises were forming all over her body.

She squinted at him as blood poured down her hand, she tried not to quiver as white hot pain shot up her arm. "Is that all you got? Between you checking me out and your little love taps, I'm going to take a little nap."

She wasn't going to show fear.

that.

The man growled and grabbed her head and slammed it against the metal wall before wrapping his hand around her wind pipe. "Don't ing talk back to me, . You think you're so high and mighty? Maybe it's time that someone put you in your place."

He raised his blade and aimed for her shoulder when the door was swung open.

"Haemin, leave her, we're having a meeting. Lock the door."

Haemin lowered her knife but kicked Eun Ah's side before sneering and locking the door behind him.

Eun Ah raised her head and slumped against the wall and let painful tears run down her face. Each salty droplet burned a path down her face as the physical strain took over her body.

She coughed up blood, sore from being choked. She let out a deep growl as she tried to move her hand, the blade had gone straight through her palm and the wide cut had already started to swell.

A strangled sob left as she curled on her side, quivering.

Everything hurt so much not just physically but emotionally too.

She didn't know how long she would be able to last.

-----

"What the hell were you going to do? You can't kill her!" Sehyung snapped, behind his eye patch, at Haemin when he walked out with his bloody blade.

"Why not? That's what we were told to do."

Sehyung smiled and picked up his phone, "Think about it.  Junior has been bossing us around with that ing little attitude of his, like he's the king of the freaking world. We  have something that he wants. We hold all the cards so we call all the shots."

A small smile lit up Yoon's face, "How about we make the little cocky prince dance?"

"What're you saying?" Daeho asked as he leaned against the wall.

"The longer we hold onto her, the more antsy the little prince gets."

Daeho turned to their leader, "So what now?"

"I think we should make a call. Raise the stakes a little."

-----

"I have someone that wants to talk to you! She misses you dearly, my friend!"

Yongguk pause by his car door and frowned into his phone. "Who is this?"

"Oh, don't worry about that. I think you should be more worried about your little wifey. Do you even know where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter