Chapter 10

Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Double Update. Go back a chapter.]

Himchan pulled his black cap over his hair and kept his head down as he stepped out of it his car. He adjusted his black jacket over his sweater and followed the man in a business suit closely from the rear. Himchan made sure he was a few steps behind but could still have eyes on the briefcase held tightly in his hand.

Himchan shoved his hands in his pockets and hunched his shoulders, his feet picking up pace, shadowing the man as he walked into Lethorse Hotel with his cell phone pressed tightly into his ear. He lowered the bill of his hat over his face so it was masked from the security cameras.

He entered the elevator a step after him and watched him press the 6th Floor.

"I'm bringing it up, I'll be there in a few."

Himchan waited for him to hang up his phone before pressing the red EMERGENCY STOP button.

The elevator came to a loud halt.

"What the fu-" He turned and faced the only other person with him wearing a look of pissed confusion. Himchan slowly lifted his head and locked eyes watching the recognition and fear cloud the man's pupils.

Himchan reached into the pocket of his jacket and flipped open a 6 inch switch blade with a sinister smirk on his face.

-----

Eun Ah was positive that the boys didn't suspect anything when she was ending her shift, but she noticed that Halmoni was getting suspicious over the fact that two boys would come in when she would started her shift and leave when she ended it.

Sounds like a problem for Future Eun Ah to deal with cause Present Eun Ah is just tired as balls.

"We're not stupid, you know?" Daehyun looked at her through the rear view mirror.

"What are you talking about?" She asked ignorantly.

"We saw you eating with that guy. He's a detective isn't he?" Youngjae asked.

Eun Ah felt her palms get sweaty.

"Yes he is, in fact, he's the same detective that hyung specifically told you to stay away from. Am I wrong?" Daehyun didn't wipe the smirk off his face as he veered off their route.  

"He was just eating lunch, that's not illegal is it?" Eun Ah wasn't scared of these punks.

"Don't worry, we're not going to tell hyung about it." Daehyun kept his eyes on the road when he talked.

She looked genuinely surprised. "R-really? Why not?"

"Because we need something from you in return." Eun Ah furrowed her eyebrows as Yongjae turned in his seat to give her a creepy smile.

-----

Himchan stepped out of the elevator, dressed immaculately in a suit while the previous owner lay limp on the floor. He dusted the lapels and picked up the briefcase , making his way to the room number that matched  with the key card. He stopped in front of the door and snapped a pair of blue latex gloves on his hands before sliding the key card in and walking into the center of the room.

"Who the are you?"  An angry voice called out from the living room.

Himchan jadedly cracked his neck and walked to the man.

"Wha- Who are you? What the hell do you think you're doing?" He reached for his pistol, but Himchan kept his stride up and punched the man repeatedly in the face until he was a mess on the ground. He kicked the gun out of his hand, pulled out his blade and pressed it to his jugular.

"Where is Bohye?"

The man gave him a bloody smile. "Why should I tell you? She's doing the Clan a lot of good work. We're moving a lot more product with her connections to the Chinese."

Himchan pressed the knife closer, drawing a thin trickle of blood out. "That profit won't be doing you any good if you're dead."

The man spit blood to the side and sneered at Himchan. "Is B.A.P still hurt over her? Why would I help you get revenge on our best meth mover?"

Himchan gripped his collar tightly, closing off his airway.  His lips were becoming blue and his eyes were bulging out.

"Club Siren." He rasped out in panic, "She works out of Club Siren, we use one of the businesses near there as a cover for production. Please let me go!"

Himchan smiled sadistically at him. "Filthy mutt, can't even stay loyal to your own gang." He flicked his wrist and sliced the man's neck open. He opened the briefcase and emptied a few bags of meth on his body and shoved more up his nose.

He ed his shirt and cut a deep slit down his abdomen and shoved a few more pouches into his gut.

"I wonder what the police are going to say about a dead drug mule?"

------

"This is insane. You guys will most likely die from all this."

Eun Ah grunted as she pushed  the shopping cart down the aisles at the supermarket. The cart was filled with every form of junk food humanly possible. She managed to sneak in some meats and other actual food, but every square inch of the cart was crammed with chips, candies, ramen bowls, drinks and any goodies they could get their hands on.

"You guys are going to make me poor at the looks of things. Why do I have to pay for it all?" She whined as she wiped the light sheen of sweat that formed from pushing the cart. She could feel her bicep muscles tensing with each heave.

"Because you decided to ignore hyung's warning and hung out with Mr. Detective-Man" Youngjae said with a pat on her back.

"This is blackmail. First kidnapping and now blackmail, you guys are really on a roll."  Eun Ah blew a piece of hair out of her face.

"It's okay, you'll be sharing too, so it kinda works for everyone."

Daehyun snorted as they walked to the cash register. "Speak for yourself, if any one of you touches my food, I'll suffocate you in your sleep."

Eun Ah deadpanned, "Even Yongmi?"

There was silence among the three until Youngjae busted out laughing. He covered his face with one of his hands before falling on his knees in the middle of the store laughing, his other hand holding his stomach.

"I can't, this is too funny! I just can't, I-I'm going to die, I can't breathe. This is too much. Oh God!" Youngjae tried catching his breath, tears streaming down his face.

Eun Ah's face was still vacant until she made eye contact with Daehyun.

Then she joined Youngjae on the ground laughing.

Daehyun looked absolutely furious and equally embarrassed.

He just glared at her w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter