Chapter 3

Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I still don't see why I have to come down with you, I mean, I didn't even do anything, sure, I may have exchanged a few choice words with him but I hardly think that he should be so hurt about it that he's making me come down in order to scold me." Eun Ah said when Junhong dragged her by the wrist across her apartment, through the door, down the elevator and across the lobby, and not once, NOT ONCE, did she stop talking.

"Seriously, you're giving me a headache, I don't think those painkillers were strong enough, and it doesn't matter if you didn't do anything, what matters is that he wants you to come down and he wants you to come down now." He spoke slowly as if talking to a toddler.

Eun Ah responded with a swift slap to the back of his head, "Hey, who are you calling a headache? And who does your 'friend' think he is anyways? Some sort of punk that likes bossing people around like they're slaves? Who is this guy? Big macho man."

Eun Ah kept her eyes locked on Junhong's face, who was looking straight ahead, his eyes on something and throughout her whole rant that she failed to notice that they were no longer inside.

She deepened her voice as she attempted to mock his hyung's voice, "Oh look, I'm your big, tough friend and I like telling sweet innocent girls that I'm going to put them in the ground! Dur dur dur!', I mean come on, let me at this guy, I bet I can take hi-"

"Ummm....." Junhong started.

"I bet I can take him down, blindfolded with one arm tied around my back." 

"Hey-"

"I hardly think you are in the position to be making such bets when you have no situational awareness." A deep voice boomed into the night sending goose bumps through her skin and shivers down her spine and when she snapped her head around she realized that she had somehow ended up in front of her building, to finally see the man that had the nerve to speak to her on the phone like that.

And what a sight she saw.

She never really saw herself as a thick skinned individual, but she couldn't help but hate the man in front of her for how good he looked. 

Why are pricks always good looking? 

She really didn't want to admit how attractive he looked with his full pink lips, sharp dark eyes, straight white teeth with prominent canines (and she hated how those were always her weakness), sharp jaw and inky black hair.

"And I think it's safe to say that calling yourself 'sweet and innocent' is a bit of an exaggeration." He voice snapped her out of her reverie. All of her reluctant admiration flew out the window as she narrowed her eyes at him.

"You know, no one ever asked you to be such an . You're the one that wanted me to come down in the first place and here I am! I don't want to be here right now but I am, so if you can just get, whatever you wanted to say, over with, we can part ways as complete strangers and pretend that this whole exchange never happened. Deal?" She said as she crossed her arms over her chest to brace herself from the nippish weather that no longer held the same enchantment it had earlier that night.

Her eyes flamed in annoyance when she heard one of his minions snicker behind him.

"Damn bro, you weren't lying when you said she had a big mouth."

Eun Ah scoffed but before she could reply with a snarky comment, another voice perked up from the darkness.

"Yeah man, she isn't even that pretty, why'd you bring her here? Let's just grab Hongie and get out of here."

"E-Exuse me? Who do you think you are? You think you can talk to me like that? How old are you? Do you know who I am? I'm Hwang Eun Ah!"

"Well, Hwang, things aren't as simple as you think, we can't exactly pretend that this mess didn't happen, especially not after you said that Devlin Ryu's men got a good look at you. You aren't exactly safe here alone and you have officially become a liability to B.A.P and more important than your safety is that of my men." The 'hyung' said as he leaned against his SUV with his arms crossed.

"Wait, what are you saying? And who's Devlin Ryu?"

The man sighed and rolled his eyes before blankly asking, "Are you mentally deficient?"

"Excuse me?" Eun Ah barked angrily. 

"I'm just curious, cause quite frankly, I don't see what part of this you don't understand. Those men, the ones that chased you? They aren't just ordinary, amateur thugs. Those men are highly trained and dangerous criminals operating under the second largest gang in Seoul headed by Devlin Ryu the powerful gang leader. Now that they have your face, they probably already have knowledge of your name, age, family history, place of employment and address. I can guarantee that  if you stay more than one night alone in your apartment, you won't be waking up the next morning."

Eun Ah stared at the man in front of her in horror. 

"I don't believe you, and even if I did, those men only said that they'd kill me if I said anything to anyone, and trust me, they won't be hearing from me anytime soon."

"Oh yeah, you're totally right. Those thugs are so going to stick to their word. I mean, why kill a witness now, when you can kill her after she goes to the police and opens her big mouth?" 

Someone needs to shut that minion up before I shove my foot down his throat and do it for him.

"So how does any of this concern you guys? Awww are you worried about me?" She said smirking purposely fluttering her eyelashes.

"Worried about you? Look,  we don't really have the time for me to explain everything step by step to you in order for, what I can only imagine, is the single gear in your head to click. You need to come with us now, I'll send someone to collect your things later."

Eun Ah scoffed. "You want me to come with you when I don't even know who you are, who any of you are?"

He stared at Eun Ah for a second weighing whether or not he should grant her an answer, he then pointed to himself, "Bang Yongguk and these are members of B.A.P."

"Yeah, B.A.P you said that before, Bang Yongguk,  but I have no idea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter