Chapter 28

Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woon rested his head against his chair and tapped his pen impatiently. The results for the blood test from Eun Ah's apartment hadn't come in yet and the forensic guys said that it would be long until they did.

Jaehyun had an errand to run and Woon was grateful, he didn't need the younger one noticing his changed behaviour.

Jaehyun was a sharp one and cared too much about him to ignore his depressed attitude.

He had called Yongguk up a while ago to set up a meeting, with the raid coming up, he had to make sure that they were on the same page.

Especially since the leader had been evading him.

The thought of Eun Ah kept appearing in his thoughts but he tried to keep them away, he needed to focus on taking Bohye down.

Maybe, if they were successful and were able to take Ryu down as well, he might not have to even have to think about Eun Ah ever again.

If Ryu was gone, then so would all of Woon's past.

-----

The man whimpered as a gun was pointed at his head.

"Please don't do this."

The other man looked down at him with an emotionless face, "You shouldn't have messed up. Hyung isn't happy that you missed the shot. The is still alive and after thinking about it long and hard, he didn't feel like forgiving you. You had one chance and you ed up, so I'm taking over now."

He cocked his gun and pressed the barrel to the center of his forehead.

"Rot in hell you useless piece of ." His heartlessly pulled the trigger, and watched with a crooked smile, as he feel into a puddle of his own blood. 

All this time he had been in the shadows, following her around, but time was running out and he was just waiting for the time to take her out himself.

For some reason, Ryu wasn't letting him strike yet, so he was just waiting for the green  light and he was going to wipe her out.

After spying on her and Yongguk outside the party, he was getting antsy, the closer Yongguk got to her, the harder it was going to be to kill her.

But he wasn't too worried, no one knew what he was capable.

Hwang Eun Ah wasn't going to see it coming.

-----

Yongguk didn't think she could look so hot just from training.

Her sweat gave a light sheen on her forehead and neck, drawing his eyes straight to her collarbones that poked out from her shirt.

Her cheeks were a bright pink and her lips were open with laboured breathes. Her hairs were all over the place and falling out of her ponytail, but she still looked just so...attractive.

He reached over to fix her shirt again but this time his fingers brushed over her collarbones, trailing across the bone, making her shiver.  

He pulled away and saw the glint in her eyes change.

He was prepared for her attack before she even made it.

Her hand shot out to his neck put he leaned away and grabbed her wrist, twisting it behind her back.

Eun Ah didn't miss a beat and used her leg to kick out the back of his knee, making him buckle forward.

She followed Himchan's lessons and aimed for pressure points, but when she reached them, she would never hit there, but instead she would touch two fingers to the points.

It's not like she actually wanted to incapacitate Yongguk.

But he wasn't an easy target either. He would dodge her attacks swiftly but she still was able to 'hit' the nose, eyes, neck and shoulder.

She tried to use this opportunity to flip him on his back, but he was too quick for her and dodged her attack while straightening himself up.

She threw a few solid punches and kicks, but Yongguk was always one step ahead of her, twisting or flicking her limbs away until droplets of sweat formed at his temples.

He tripped her and her first reaction was to grab hold of the front of his shirt, pulling him down on top of her.

They both groaned on impact and he slowly opened his eyes only to see her splayed out perfectly under him with her eyes still closed and her face scrunched in pain.

She snapped her eyes open when she felt weight on top of her and was greeted with Yongguk's face right over hers, his nose brushing against her own. His eyes peered curiously into hers. She felt her heart stop when she noticed how bright and expressive they were.

They made her feel safe, like he was always protecting her.

Like he was always thinking of her.

She swallowed when she noticed the tips of his hair getting damp and his arms getting sweaty but he still smelled...nice.

Oh god, stop being creepy.

She shot her fist forward, aiming for his shoulder but he rolled off of her quickly and they both jumped back on their feet to face each other again.

She growled and narrowed her eyes at him with ferocity and the sight made him stop all movements, almost getting him punched in the face.

God, she looks so...y.

His body heated up as he took in her determined and focused gaze when she tried to deliver another punch.

He grabbed her fist that was inches from his face and yanked her forward so that their chest bumped and he could feel her breath against his neck.  

They both stared at each other, shaken from their original fighting stance into one with softer emotions. 

Their eyes melted together and their mus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter