Chapter 12

Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Himchan walked into the living room the next morning and leaned against the wall with his hands in his pockets an his watched the rest of B.A.P congregate in the center.

"What's going on here?"

Yongguk walked in and stood in the middle shoving a gun in the belt of his jeans.

"We're going to clean up Soo Hyun Jin."

Jongup blinked at his leader in confusion.

"Since when do all 7 of us have to go in for one clean up job?"

Yongguk strapped his watch to his wrist and looked at the group, "It's actually gonna be the 8 of us."

Junhong stood up with wide eyes, figuring out what was going through his hyung's head.

"Wait...you don't actually mean--"

Yongguk cut off the boy's questions and looked over at Daehyun. "Bring Hwang down and the rest of you get into Himchan's car."

Youngjae shifted uncomfortably, "Hyung isn't that a bit unfair. Noona's been behaving recently right?"

Yongguk glanced at the boy from the side of his eye. He knew that it was going to seem harsh, but it needed to be done.

"Daehyun, bring her."

Yongmi grabbed Daehyun's arm, to stop him from going to the older girl's room and looked at her brother, "Oppa you're not actually going to take her with us? Don't you think that's too much?"

Yongguk glared at his group, they usually didn't question his decisions.

"Everyone go. Now." His voice didn't give them any room to argue.

Daehyun walked up the stairs while the rest of B.A.P followed Himchan out to the garage where his car was parked.

Daehyun knew what Yongguk had planned but he wasn't sure if it was the best idea. He wasn't Eun Ah's biggest fan or anything, but she was still a normal girl, she wasn't used to the things they encountered.

And when he learned that she knew how to cook, Daehyun found that she might actually be useful to have around.

He barged into her room without knocking and saw the girl walking toward her desk. He smirked and leaned against her door. 

"You know, Yongmi bought you a bunch clothes. Why do you still look homeless?"

Eun Ah yelped in surprise. "Yah, you should knock before you come prancing in here! I could have been changing!"

Daehyun snorted, "You're right, I wouldn't want to go blind at such a young age. Come on we're going somewhere."

Eun Ah gagged and walked towards him, "Ew, I'm not going anywhere with you." 

"It's not just me. We're all going somewhere, so come downstairs." He walked away and Eun Ah couldn't help her curiosity so she trailed behind him until she spotted Yongguk waiting at the bottom of the staircase with sunglasses on.

Daehyun patted Eun Ah on the head before walking out the door, leaving her behind with Yongguk.

Eun Ah smiled at him, she felt like yesterday was a new leaf for the both of them, that now they can start getting along.

"Hi!"

Yongguk blinked at the girl before throwing a pair of her shoes at her, "Put your shoes on and hurry up."

Eun Ah gaped at him.

What the hell happened to him?

Yongguk cleared his throat, signalling her to hurry up.

She quickly slipped her shoes on and jogged after him as he stepped into his black Escalade, honking his horn when she lingered outside the car door for too long.

"Where are we going?" She asked as he sped down the highway. She looked over her shoulder and saw Himchan's car following them close behind.

"I'm going to need you to stop talking and just wait until we get there."

Eun Ah sat back in her seat with a huff and crossed her arms.

Why was it that every time we go somewhere he always gives me the same damn silent treatment?

She followed his orders and just stared out the windows and watched the busy highway turn into a desolated parking lot.

"Why is there a parking lot if there's no building to park for?" Eun Ah snipped as she followed his out of his car.

He didn't respond and just walked to the middle of the  cement lot and shoved his hands in his pockets and waited.

Eun Ah looked around and noticed that they were alone.

"Wait, where are the rest of them? Weren't they following behind us?"

"They're going to be a little late, they had an errand to run."

As if on cue, Himchan's car rode into the parking lot and came to a stop. The group piled out and Jongup and Himchan walked to the trunk and pulled something out.

More like someone.

A someone with a black bag on their head.

-----


Junhong looked at Eun Ah nervously."Hyung, do you think this is the best idea to do now?" 

Youngjae watched Yongguk with cautious and even Daehyun looked at the scene anxiously.

"Please.....please, don't do this, please let me go. Please!" Hyun Jin pleaded while being knelt on the ground with his hands bound to his back. 

"Maybe she shouldn't be here." Yongmi carefully asked.

Yongguk ignored everyone's comments and lifted his gun to the center of the man's head.          

Eun Ah was frozen when the man was brought out and placed in front of her and Yongguk as the other members defensively circled around them.
When Yongguk pointed his gun she felt her instinct kick in and jumped in front of the nuzzle.

"You can't just kill him!"

Yongguk didn't move his eyes off of Hyun Jin.

"Oh, but I can."

Eun Ah held her head up defiantly.

"I won't let you." 

Yongguk cocked the gun, "I don't recall asking your permission. Yongjae, Daehyun move her."

The boys grabbed her arms and moved her towards Himchan, trying to calm her down while she struggled against them. 

"Please, I'll do anything, just let me go!"

Yongguk smiled as he looked down at the man.

"Too late."

With a steady hand, Yongguk pressed the trigger and sent a bullet piercing through his head. The man's head snapped back before his body fell limp on the ground, blood splattering on the cement behind him.

Eun Ah screamed and turned her face into the shoulder beside her.

Himchan wanted to push her away, feeling weird when she touched him, but he knew how it felt to pull the trigger for the first time and seeing someone get shot for the first time must be hard, especially for someone who didn't deal with the same type of people they did. 

Yongguk shoved his gun back into the waistband of his jeans and turned to the others.

"Jongup and Daehyun, get rid of the body," he pointed at Eun Ah. "You, come with me." 

Youngjae spoke up, seeing the fear in her eyes as Himchan gently shoved her away from him. "Maybe she should come with us this time." 

Yongmi eagerly nodded her head, "Yeah, how about the two of us switch?" 

Yongguk grabbed Eun Ah's arm and shoved her towards his car, "I'm not asking you. I'm telling you. Now go."

-----

"Detective Ahn, can you pull all the files on Soo Hyun Jin? A call just came in that he's been abducted and we need all the info we can get."

Jaehyun looked up from his desk and met eyes with his Chief

.

"He'd been kidnapped? By who?" He reached over and handed his superior the files he needed.

Chief Woon flipped through it before waving at some officers to follow him, "We're not sure yet so we need to track him down as soon as possible."

Chief Woon had been following Hyun Jin for over a year, it seemed almost impossible to catch him, he was a slippery bastard and Woon never found enough evidence to hold the guy on anything.

This was his chance. He had finally gotten something concrete on the son of a and he wasn't going to let him fall off the map.

"Stay put and look into his last whereabouts, call me if you find anything." He grabbed his keys and ran out with the rest of the squad.

-----

Eun Ah was shivering in the car, still trying to erase the images in his head while Yongguk was driving casually as if he didn't just kill a man in cold blood.

"Why did you do that? Why did you kill that man?"

He kept his eyes straight, "It had to be done." 

The girl scoffed, trying to calm her nerves down, "You didn't HAVE to d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter