Kim Bum's Date

Angel and Devil of Love

[No one's POV]

"Oppa!"

Kim Bum shut his locker . He bowed slightly as a warm smile crept on his lips. "Hyuna-sshi?"

She bit her lips wondering if she looked alright. Did I put on my gloss? Does my hair look alright? Do I look okay?

"Um..." she croaked "Later... w-will you be f-free?"

"Later?" he asked, completely oblivious to the fact that she was asking him out for a date. 

She nodded but she couldn't help but to notice the glares from the other girls nearby and the stiffness that took over her entire being.

"Uh... after school?"

Before he could even say a word, she cut him off. She was too nervous after all. " I-Is it that okay?"

"Sure." he agreed casually. As if it was the most normal thing in the world to go out with a girl together ALONE after school. Not that he was a flirt or anything. He treated these kind of things as a mission.  A mission for the good?

Hyuna literally ran off as fast as she could after he accepted. They hadn't even decided where they would meet yet. But that wasn't important. "He accepted it!" she squealed.

Jiyoon shot her a curious look. "What's going on?"

"Everything's going on." she said with lovestruck eyes.

"You better tell me or--"

The bell rang and everybody rushed to their respective classes "After class. Got it?"

Hyuna nodded. She was in sheer bliss. 

She walked slowly to class while Jiyoon was already far ahead of her. It didn't matter even if she was late. It wouldn't matter even if she had to go for detention. The only thing that mattered now was Kim Bum. And every time she thought of him, it felt like her heart would jump right out of her chest.

Her daydreaming session was abruptly interrupted when her shoulder hit someone else's who seemed to be in a hurry.

"Ah.." Hyuna said softly, still in a daze "Mianhe."

The other girl continued walking as if she had just hit something lifeless. But suddenly stopped halfway to look back at Hyuna.

"Watch where you're walking." She snarled, her eyes gleamed like how a crow's would "You might never know when you hit something dangerous."

Hyuna bit her lips at a loss for words. She was sure that the girl had hit her first. It was obviously her fault. So why was she telling her this?

"You might get hurt. And it'll never heal."

She then her heel and continued down her path.

Hyuna shivered and unconsciously hugged herself, suddenly feeling cold.

Why did her words seem to leave such a big impression on her? And why did that girl seem to know what she was talking about?

~~~~

[Kim Bum's POV]

Kim Hyuna. Kim Hyun-ah... 

I kept repeating her name in his mind like a broken recorder. If she would ever understand what love is really about, I must feel the same too, right?

I leaned on the wall just outside the school gate and hummed a tune. The sky is a little dark today. Omo, is it going to rain?

Eotteohke? Should I cancel the outing?

I felt somebody tug on my sleeve. "Ah, Hyuna-sshi."

"just call me Hyuna." she said shyly. 

 "Hyuna?"

"Deh."

"Omo, Kim Bum!" another girl called.

I looked away from Hyuna " Ah. Dara noona?"

"Going out ?" she smiled at Hyuna. Hyuna bowed in return. "Is Min Ho and Il Woo coming along?"

"Ah.. ani." I shook my head. "Il Woo says he's staying back for some basketball practice."

"oh." she sighed. " then can I come along? please? pleaseeee~"

"you can't. sorry." I replied, sticking my tongue out at her.

She pouted. "Fine. I'll go disturb Il Woo then." she waved at Hyuna " bye bye~ have fun okay?"

"sorry bout that." I chuckled " so.. where do you want to go?"

I felt something soft and warm creeping up to my hand. 

I glanced down, she was trying to hold my hand but she was too shy to do it.

I smiled a little and held hers. 

She looked up at me in surprise. "Oppa..."

"Where do you want to go?"

She smiled too. Finally. She lookes really cute when she smiles.

"I've got just the place."