What If I Really Do Like Her?

Angel and Devil of Love

"You went out shopping with ~~~~?" Jiyoon perked up.

"uh huh." Min Young nodded.

"What did you buy?"

"Just.. stuff."

Innocent Sohyun who was caught between the both of them nudged their arms. They both looked at her and she pointed in front.

Min Young looked up. Her jaw dropped and her eyes widened.

You came into the classroom looking really sleepy and sick. You were even walking really unsteadily. And she wondered how you got to school since you never take public transport  and prefer to walk to school.

She immediately ran to your side. "~~~~ ah. Kenchana?" she fussed. "Are you feeling alright? Do you want some painkillers? I have them."

You lightly shook your head and took your seat just as Gayoon stood up for you to sit. You let your bag fall on the table and your head to rest on top of it. You groaned a little bit and flashed 4minute and Min Young a simple smile before drifting off fast into a deep sleep.

Everyone exchanged glances while Min Young shrugged innocently. She pulled a strand of hair that covered your face behind your ear. *I hope you're okay..*

~~~~

Sounds of sneakers pacing and running throughout the basketball court could be heard. Outside, in the cold, there were still people playing football. These things would usually make Min Ho feel better. But today, it just won't work.

The ball bounced continuously off the ground as the other Min Ho (yes the one from shinee) dribbled on the floor, taemin and doojoon blocking him.

"Yah! Lee Min Ho!" he yelled. Min Ho continued staring at nothing and that just made him more pissed.

"YAH! ARE YOU EVEN FOCUSING?"

Taemin looked back over his shoulder at Min Ho and pouted cutely. Min Ho hasn't been focusing at anything at all for the last few days so what was happening at the moment didn't surprise him at all.

"YAH RAMEN HEAD!" the frustrated Choi Min Ho yelled.

Lee Min Ho snapped out of his trance and searched for the owner of the voice. His eyes landed on the trio and he immediately felt guilty for losing his focus on the game.

He went up behind the guy and caught the ball as the other Min Ho passed it to him. He then made a shot easily, passing through the defenders and with perfect precision, threw the basketball into the hoop.

Jonghyun blew the whistle. "That's the end of it kiddos!"

C. Min Ho punched Min Ho in the arm. "What is wrong with you? You've been so much in a daze lately. Need to go for a mental checkup?" he asked casually as he got himself a towel to wipe his sweat off.

Doojoon put his hand on Min Ho's shoulder and pulled him back. He gave Min Ho a look which had a meaning only the both of them could understand. Choi Min Ho sighed and strutted off.

Taemin put his hands on his waist cutely. "Hyung. Stop it." he frowned. "If you're so troubled by it, then just talk to her about it."

Min Ho rolled his eyes. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Yes you do." Taemin insisted.

"Even if I do know, how did you know about it?"

Taemin bit his lip, caught off guard. Yeah how did he know? It was only too obvious. Yoseob told him what had happened.

Taemin cleared his throat "Nevertheless, you should talk to her so you can get rid of that heavy cloud above your head."

Doojoon walked away, uninterested and decided to let Shinee's maknae do the talking - for the first time.

Min Ho whined "I don't want to..."

"You HAVE to." Taemin nodded.

"And if I don't?"

Taemin opened his mouth and wanted to say that he wouldn't share his banana milk with Min Ho but took that back. " I will chase after Min Young."

Min Ho felt his blood boil but dismissed it quickly. "Nah.. you wouldn't."

"I would." Taemin said confidently. "Everyday."

When Min Ho didn't answer, Taemin continued. "Until the day I know she likes me for sure."

Min Ho threw the basketball he had at Taemin who grabbed it sloppily. "Dont you dare." he hissed before running out of the court in his messy (not to mention hot) state and straight to Min Young's classroom.

He didn't know what motivated him to do that exactly. His jealousy? His pride? His guilty conscience? Or... was it his true feelings?

Love?

He stopped running for a moment and shook his head . He slapped himself. Girls who were walking by looked at him weirdly.

*There's no way, right?* he thought. "Or is there? What if I really do like her?*

He continued running with that state of mind, his uncertainty being his fuel to run even though he was already worn out and exhausted.

*Wait for me Min Young ah. I'm coming.*