Drama Club Part I

Angel and Devil of Love

"Kamsahamnida songsaenim." Dara bowed as Mr.Choi walked away.

She smiled in content and turned to leave but bumped into a guy who she felt had toned abs under the layer of his shirt.

She gulped after containing her blush. "Mianhe." she bowed again.

"Its okay." the guy laughed. 

She looked up at him and his eyes widened. "Omo. Aren't you Sandara Park-sshi?"

She tilted her head slightly and thought about it. How did the guy know her name? She didn't remember ever knowing someone who looked as cool as that and had abs that were as hard as rock.

"I'm Kikwang. Lee Kikwang. Nice to meet you. You must be the one of the applicants to join my club right?"

"Club?" Dara asked, even more confused now. And curious too, she had a really bad gut feeling... Besides she was in enough of clubs already, did she even need to join more?

Kikwang nodded. "You know, the Drama Club. Park ~~~~, Kim Bum hyung, Il Woo, Min Ho hyung, Park Min Young and you signed up for our club."

"Oh really?" Dara faked a smile. "Well then I guess I'll see you there later. Thanks for reminding me." she bowed courteously  and left him hanging there.

"Kim Bum you pabo." she muttered softly under her breath.

~~~~

"KIM. BUM." Dara replied the poor innocent nerd looking guy who had politely asked her the reason why she had come to his class with a face which most people would consider adorable but in the nerd's case, intimidating.

"O-Oh." the guy shivered.

Kim Bum who heard his name perked up halfway through his conversation with you and signalled for her to enter the class. Which was not even his anyway. It was your class and he had came to visit you and keep you company.

"What's up?"

Dara scoffed. "'What's up?' Are you kidding me Kim Bum? Don't you know how many clubs I have already? Or are you just fooling around?" she put her hands on her hips. "You better not be because I have no time for your games."

Kim Bum glanced at you and back at her. 

"Calm down Dara unnie." you smiled. You got to know her better throughout the week and now you felt almost normal to flash casual smiles like these when the group were around. 

You were still a little hesitant when it came to your past though. "He didn't mean to drag you into applying for the club. Its just that..." you thought about it for a moment. ".. Il Woo was coming too, right?" you asked Kim Bum.

He nodded with a knowing grin.

Dara's cheeks flushed pink unconsciously when Kim Bum agreed. She hasn't been able to speak with Il Woo for a while now since she was too busy with her extra corricular activities. And especially since Il Woo seems to avoid her and refuses to talk to her or even pick up her calls... Kinda think of it, that Kikwang guy did mention that Il Woo applied too..

"So... you gonna pull out?" Kim Bum asked after a short moment of silence, already knowing the answer.

Dara ignored him and stomped out of the classroom. The nerd literally stuck his body to the wall, giving her full access to walk pass him and sighed right after she left, relieved that nothing big happened.

"Was that a yes?" you asked "Or a no?"

Kim Bum gazed at you and flashed you his toothy grin. "What do you think?"

"No?" You naively guessed.

He lightly chuckled. "You'll be surprised."

~~~~

"Welcome!" Yoseob, Doojoon, Kikwang, Hyunseung, Dongwoon and Junhyung greeted with warm smiles. 

Sohyun, Hyuna, Jiyoon, Gayoon and Jihyun shook the guys' hands and hugged the girls.

You looked at Dara who kept looking away from Kim Bum, you and Il Woo. 

You nudged Kim Bum worriedly "Hey, is Dara okay?"

"Yeah. She'll be fine." he said calmly.

Hyuna smiled shyly at Kim Bum before she shook his hands. He returned her smile with his own.

You noticed that and felt your heart sink.

It hurts your mind kept telling you. You kept pushing it away from your thoughts but it kept coming back. You eventually walked away from them both and accidentaly bumped shoulders with someone else.

"oops." you gasped. "Sorry."

The guy stared at you for a while until his voice could work"~~~~?"