Park Min Young

Angel and Devil of Love

[Min Young's POV]

I cleared my stuff and heaved a sigh. Being the class president is never really a good thing. I always have many things to do after school. Not that I care. Its just that no one helps me out. They think its my job or something.

"Min Young-ah!" 

"oh, Dara-sshi. You're still here? Shouldn't you be home by now?" I asked, checking the time on my wristwatch. 

"Deh~" she skipped happily beside me as I walked down to the staff room. "I just talked to Il Woo."

Il Woo. Again. I sighed. I bet she doesn't even know that she always says his name every time we talked. "Ah geurae? so?" I asked casually.

She suddenly stopped walking ( skipping,actually). I stopped two steps in front of her. 

I looked back only to see her pout with her full on aegyo. "Min youuunnggg~..." she whined.

"Waeeeee~" I whined back.

"He.. he said I'm annoying."  she walked over to hug me.

I patted her back awkwardly. "oh, um, don't--"

" Min Ho !!!" she suddenly yelled.

My heart started to beat faster when I heard his name. This happens every time. Eotteohke? Is my heart going through some problems?

Maybe I should go get a checkup at a hospital. 

Or.. maybe I'm allergic to his name.

Pfft. Yeah, right.

She let go of me so I could turn around. 

"Tell your hyung that I think he's annoying too!" she said, jabbing her finger at his chest multiple of times. 

She stomped off  "And tell him that he's a real pabo! You got that?!"

"Yeah! Sure, whatever." He rolled his eyes.

It was all good and normal until the girl he was walking with made a face and pulled him closer to her, hugging his arm with her hand. If I'm not wrong, her name should be Yoona.

I felt like someone had just stabbed me at my heart. 

"Oppa~" she said in a REALLY fake cutesy voice. "Let's go."

His annoyed face suddenly turned to a happy one. "Where were we going again? My house?" 

"If you don't mind" she purred.

"Alright then." he pulled her along to walk in the opposite direction.

I scoffed at his attittude. What? Was I not there? I was standing right there. In front of him. And he had the nerve to not even greet me.

My hand curled into fists as I tried really hard to suppress my anger. I stomped down the hallway. Its ironic, really, cause Dara unnie just did the very same thing.

"MIN YOUNG!" Min Ho called before I could turn around the corner of the hallway.

I forced a neutral expression on my face before looking back " YES?"

"HI!" he said, then walked out on me without saying anything else.

I facepalmed myself. What in the world?

I shouldn't have stopped to reply to him if that was all I was going to get. I mean, what did I expect from him anyway?

LEE MIN HO. YOU ARE REALLY DRIVING ME NUTS.