Keep Fried Chicken

Angel and Devil of Love

Taemin dragged Yoseob to a corner while everyone was waiting for you and shook him furiously by his collar. "Did you hear that?"

"Y-Ye...Yes..sss..." 

Taemin stopped after 20 seconds and Yoseob dropped on his feet to the ground, gasping for air and trying hard to stop the dizziness in his head. "Yah.. Are you...crazy?"

Taemin couldn't stop giggling and kept sipping on his banana milk. "I think she likes him~" he wriggled his eyebrows. "You know what that means~"

Yoseob plopped his on the flat hard ground and folded his arms, pouting "I'm not playing the bait again."

"Who's not playing the bait?" Jonghyun appeared from behind Taemin.

"Woah!" Taemin stumbled back towards Yoseob and tripped over Yoseob's legs, falling face down on the floor. 

"Owwiee.." he rubbed his sore cheek. "Taeminnie is hurt.." he pouted as tears started to well up in his eyes.

Key immediately came over, worried and panicked. "Omo, omo!" he bent down and searched Taemin's eyes. "Are you okay?" he asked. "Are you seriously hurt anywhere?"

When Taemin didn't answer he proceeded with asking "You can't speak anymore?" he gasped. "Do you need to go to the hospital?"

Jonghyun burst out laughing and Key sent him a glare. "Yah. Why are you laughing? Is it so funny?" he hissed. "Its all your fault yeobo."

Taemin tugged on Key's shirt. "Umma." he sniffed.

"Yeah?"

"Should we let Jonghyun hyung in on the secret?"

Jonghyun instantly stopped laughing. "What secret?" he squatted down beside them.

Key shrugged and Yoseob started explaining to Jonghyun about their plans.

~~~~

Onew glomped the bucket of chicken from KFC and sighed dreamily. "Oh my god. This is the life!"

Doojoon reached over for one but Onew hugged it tightly to his chest possessively. "What do you think you're doing?" Onew asked.

"Getting my fair share." he replied with a 'duh' look.

"No! THIS IS MINE." Onew declared loudly.

The whole restaurant stared at him weirdly. The people around them started whispering.

You chuckled lightly. 

Min Young snatched the bucket from Onew and put it right in the middle of the long-ish table eveyone was sitting around at. Onew cried for it back but she ignored him. You patted his head suppressing a laugh.

"Cheers for all our hard work!" Min Young squealed.

"Cheers~!" everyone chimed in.

Everyone took a chicken each but Onew took 3. He looked around him like a burglar breaking through a bank and quietly ate his chicken. Dara was staring at him feeling afraid and amused at the same time (if that was even possible) because she was sitting directly in front of Onew and it felt like he thinks she wants his chicken.

Il Woo who was sitting next to her gave her his. "Here." he put his chicken on her plate.

"E-Eh?" she squeaked. 

"For you." his eyes twinkled.

"B-But why..?"

"Just because." he shrugged.

Dara nodded in thanks but she felt a little offended too. Why did everyone think she wants their chicken? Were there words written on her face that said she wanted them? Because she clearly remembers not telling anyone anything that has to do with her wanting chicken...

"Oh God." Jonghyun yawned and stretched his arms. Dara peeked at him. She started to feel really awkward sitting in between guys. Especially the one in front.

Jonghyun rested his arm around her and on her shoulder. She jumped a bit in her seat, surprised. She turned her whole attention to him and he winked playfully at her.

"What's up babe?"

Dara shrugged his hand off and cleared . "What else? The sky?"

"Woah-hoh." he mused "Fiesty. I like it." he his lips.

Dara's jaw dropped. "Are you a byuntae or something?"

He scooted closer to her, making her hip hit Il Woo's. Il Woo turned his attention from Kim Bum to her. Dara blushed. "Mianhe.. I didn't mean to."

Jonghyun caught her jaw and spun it so she was facing him. "And if I was?" he breathed, his face just an inch from hers.

You eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets. You were watching them intently like you're watching some romantic movie, and you were really interested too. You thought about what might probably happen and giggled to yourself. This time it was Onew's turn to stare at you weirdly. 

"~~~~?" You looked at him. "Gwenchana?" he asked, afraid. "Need a chicken?"

You cleared your throat and adjusted your blouse. "No of course not." you stated putting on a solemn expression.

"Oh." Onew's mouth formed an 'O' shape. "That's fine too."

Kim Bum stared at you from the other side of the table as you kept yourself busy with your cell, checking the time every now and then. He knew exactly what you were doing. Your interview at his father's company was up in about an hour. 

Suddenly, he remembered the kiss from the play and he managed to conceal the blush on his face but his heart was beating really hard and loud. He suddenly felt all tensed up but every time he looked at you, he felt more at calm. *What you do to me ~~~~ ah.*

~~~~

You stood up abruptly. 

Min Young blinked at you. "What's wrong? Where are you going?"

"Mianhe." you bowed. "Bye everyone. I gotta go"

"Where?!" Junhyung shouted across the restaurant when you were already at the exit. 

You obviously heard him but decided to ignore him and just left.

Everyone exchanged glances but slowly started to continue with the late unhealthy lunch. (except for Onew, because he never actually stopped eating)

After a few minutes have passed, Kim Bum stood up too and walked off. "Bye! See you guys tomorrow at school." 

Key kicked Junhyung's leg lightly. "Yah, what's up with the both of them?"

Junhyung shrugged. "I don't know.." 

He acted like he didn't care. But in truth, it bothered him. A lot.