Replacement for R&J?

Angel and Devil of Love

"Omo omo omo! Where's Min Ho sshi?!" Jiyoon panicked. "Andwe~ He can't be missing!"

You were sitting at the corner enjoying a cup of iced tea. You weren't involved with the play after all so there wasn't a thing you needed to be worried about.

Hyuna put on the final touch of her make up and turned to you. "Unnie. Do I look okay?"

"Neh." You nodded "Really pretty."

She beamed and bowed "Gomawo!"

Sohyun who was supposed to act as a maidservant fussed about her dress saying that it was too fluffy and big which made her look fat. Yoseob and Kikwang laughed at her and Kikwang gave Sohyun a tray and a cup of coffee on it. 

"Why are you giving it to me?" Sohyun asked.

"Cause you're the maid." he chuckled and Yoseob laughed along.

She turned her head the other way in annoyance. "Fine. I'll show you how good I am at acting."

She tilted her head up and walked with a straight back... a little too quickly.

She bumped right into Hyuna and the coffe spilled onto Hyuna's dress, scalding Hyuna's hand also. "Omona!" Hyuna squealed.

4minute gathered around her, worried "Are you okay?" They all asked.

She nodded but there was a hint of sadness in her eyes. "But.. I don't think I can act on stage in this dress anymore." she pouted.

Junhyung came into the dressing room "Hey guys the last group just got on stage. We're on in about 10 minutes."

Jihyun threw a pillow at him but he defended himself with his arms. "Yah! What was that for? And why did you have to throw at my face? It could've hit my hair..." he frowned.

"Aish, it not that!" she hissed.

"Then what?"

Gayoon pursed her lips "There's a problem here, if you aren't blind you'll be able to see."

Junhyung scanned the room, finding nothing wrong but only to see seconds later that Hyuna didn't look too happy like he'd expected her to be. And of course, that her dress was ruined.

"WOAH." he gasped.

Doojoon rolled his eyes "Took you long enough."

Suddenly Junhyung started to panic as well. "OMG. Min Ho's not here too! That means Romeo and Juliet won't be able to act! AND THEY ARE THE MAIN CHARACTERS. Eotteohke?"

The sound of someone on a straw broke the moment and everyone had their eyes on you who was busy savoring the flavor of the tea.

You looked up. "Yes?"

Just at the time, Kim Bum came into the room, adjusting his clothes.

Beast looked at him and he raised his eyebrows.

4minute looked at Junhyung who was playing the damsel in distress.

They all smirked.

"Are you thinking what we're thinking?" Beast asked.

4minute connected their gaze with Beast's. "Bring it." Jihyun said cheekily.