He is...?

Angel and Devil of Love

4 Months Later..

"What are you talking about?" Key asked Jonghyun who had his face buried in his empty bag. 

"Muh?" Jonghyun mumbled. Key rolled his eyes and pulled him into a seating position. "Yah I'm talking to you."

"I know." he smirked. "Do you miss me that much? Want a kiss?" he puckered his lips. Key pushed him away harshly. "You better not try anything funny." he joked back.

Jonghyun gave him a lopsided smile. "I've been very bored.. recently." "Why?" "Because." he pouted "there's nothing left for me to do anymore."

"What do you mean there's nothing left for you to do anymore? You ALWAYS have nothing better to do but to disturb me." Key said as-a-matter-of-factly.

"Well at least YOUR job's not done." Jonghyun huffed. "You'd never want to retire from it I tell you. Every day that passes is pure torture." he widened his eyes to the max. "I can't take it." 

Key shrugged. "I actually try a lot you know. But those two.." he sighed dramatically. "There's no helping them sometimes. They are so dense." 

"No matter how obvious I make it, they never seem to understand!" he complained. "Sometimes I get so frustrated to the point that I feel like pulling my hair out of my head."

"You already are." Jonghyun nodded pointing at Key's hands that were grabbing onto his hair

~~~~~

"What? Are you serious?" Yoseob asked.

"What, do you think I'm joking?" Hyuna sat down on her chair angrily but with a sense of humor to it. "I've been longing for this since forever."

Dara and Il Woo secluded themselves from the rest of them. They were leaning on the wall talking and laughing occasionally with each other. It was like the rest of them never existed. At first everyone felt happy for them and teased them a lot. But after a while when they got used to it, it started to get to them. A little.

"Hey lovebirds!" Doojoon called.

They both looked over. 

"At least they know that they are one.." Kikwang snickered. Junhyung bumped fists with him. He then looked at you. You were busy with your phone typing away and you had a serious face on but to him you still looked cute. As you always have been.

Just then Kim Bum placed his hands on your shoulders. "Oh hey Kim Bum." you already knew it was him. "Who are you sending it to?"

"Min Young." you smiled. "I'm still kind of worried for her. I can't help feeling that way. She's not been having a very good record of attendance lately."

Junhyung frowned. Everytime he saw the both of you together, he'd always feel less significant. Like he never even have a chance to win your heart -- that is, if that's even possible. He hated the one-sidedness. And for the last 4 months, he'd been thinking of giving up. Not that he was a coward or anything. But because he hated being a third wheel also. He'd rather quit and let the people who love each other be with each other.

"Oh.." Kim Bum smirked. "Wanna know something interesting?" you shook you a little.

"What?"

"You know Lee Corps?" 

"Lee Corps?" you thought. "...Min Ho's dad's company?" he nodded. 

"Well, yeah. Why?" you asked curiously.

"Their business has been improving a lot lately. It seems their last downfall was because of some internal problems.. which have been solved as well. Which would mean.."

"Mean..??" 4minute and Beast asked.

"Lee Corps is returning to Korea." he grinned. "As one of the top 3 most successful corporations."

"OH MONA LISA." Kikwang and Yoseob gasped loudly.

You immediately went to dialing Min Young's number but the call was disconnected. "Ottokae?" you asked. "She switched her phone off."

Hyunseung emerged out of nowhere like a knight in shining armor he said. "Don't fret. Let destiny take its course."