Normal Day

Angel and Devil of Love

[Your POV]

"What?" Kikwang asked.

"Chebal~ I really can't do it. Please don't make me." you begged.

"But-"

"Please?"

"Its already too late."

You cocked your head to the side. "Why?"

"Everything's set. The principal knows now. But of course, it hasn't been confirmed that we get the stage yet. We can't change anything now. Mian he ~~~~-ah."

You facepalmed yourself. "Oh no..."

Junhyung appeared from behind Kikwang ." Omo, what are you doing at our class ~~~~? Annyeong!" he waved cutely.

You groaned. "Chingu~~ I'm the scriptwriter." You pouted.

You saw some jaw drop from that. Were they still shocked when you acted that way? Well, they should be used to it by now.

"So? You used to be really good at writing your diary." he smirked. "Dear diary, today was so boring. Chingu gave me his food but I rejected it. He's so annoying..." he said accurately from what he remembered.

Kikwang gulped, and snuck out from between the both of you.

You chuckled and blushed a little. "Yah. Don't push it." You punched his arm.

"Ah!" he rubbed his arm. "Yah. Can't you be more like a girl? Must you always punch my arm?" 

You your heel and strutted off but he pulled you back. "Chakaman." he grinned. "You're going home right?"

"Yeah." you stuck your tongue out. You pulled your hand from his grip. "Annyeong!" you waved.

"Wait~ Let me walk you home!" 

"No thanks! I've got work to do." you rolled your eyes at him, hiding a smile.

[Junhyung's POV]

Junhyung watched your retreating back and felt his heart sink just a little.

He let his head hang down, without any effort to look straight. He just stared at the floor and put his hands in his pockets. "She didn't want me to walk her home..." he muttered to himself.

[Your POV]

"Here's your dew ice cream." you smiled. "Please come again~"

"Well you sure have been smiling a lot more now ~~~~-ah." Jieun chuckled.

You coughed and put on a serious face, while wiping the empty tables with a wet cloth. "What do you mean?"

"You sound more cheerful. You smile more often. And you don't piss Junsu oppa off anymore. Not too much anyway." she shrugged. "something's been going on with Mr.Lover boy lately, hasn't it?"

You ignored her and took down the next customer's order.

"Jieun. Cookies n cream please."

She pouted and proceeded to get the order ready.

You leaned on the counter and waited patiently for the ice cream to be served when you saw a familiar black haired head bob up and down at the window.

You frowned. Its him.

You stomped out of the shop at stood right beside him. When you realized he wasn't going to react, he assumed his position beside him hiding behind the concrete and peeping at the window. 

"Hi" you whispered.

"Hey." he whispered back.

Then suddenly, his head turned to look at you and his eyes widened "Omo! ~~~~ ah!"

You put your hands on your waist. "What in the world are you doing out here, Kim Bum?"

"Um.... watching Jieun." he pointed at Jieun who looked around for you in the shop.

"Haha." you laughed fakely. "Jieun?" you asked, floding your arms and raising your eyebrow. "Go on in then. I'm sure she won't mind."

"Um.. no thanks." he got up.

He stood up and brushed the dust off your apron. "Are you stalking me again?"

"No." he flatly denied.

"Oh really?"

"Yes." he coughed. "Ah~ I've got lots and lots of homework!" he stretched his arms wide. He looked at you. "Tell Jieun I said hi." he winked.

He ran off and you snickered.

Then he suddenly paused halfway and waved to get your attention. "Good luck at writing the script!!" he yelled.

You went into the shop after cursing your cruel fate multiple of times.

"I saw~" Jieun wriggled her eyebrows.

"Yeah." you grudgingly said.

"I knew it." she giggled. "You like him, don't you?"

You stared at her, baffled. "Me? Like him?" you scoffed. "Never. Not even if he's the last man on the face of the Earth."

She laughed. "You'll be surprised. You might even like him even if there's millions of other hot guys out there. You never know."

"Whatever." you took your apron off. Your glanced at the clock and smiled contently. Just in time, you thought. Your shift had ended.

"Kamsahamnida. I leave the rest to you Jieun unnie." you smirked.

She pouted. "You're not gonna help clean up?"

"Nope." You grabbed your school bag and was about to leave when you remembered something. "Oh yeah, unnie?"

"Hm?"

"Kim Bum said hi." You walked out.

Jieun sighed and started to clean up the ice cream shop.