Romeo and Juliet

Angel and Devil of Love

[Your POV]

" You got it?" Junhyung asked, amused. "I can't believe it. You actually managed to figure this out!" he snatched the pieces of paper from you and gaped at it.

"Oh really. What a miracle." you stated sarcastically.

He looked through the papers one by one and when he reached the last, his eyes widened. "Yah."

"What?"

"Why am I Romeo?" he whined.

"Because I am the scriptwriter," you explained. "And since no one ever cared about even thinking about my feelings and opinion about that, I have every right to assign a character to any of you. Besides," you shrugged " there isn't a rule that says I can't, is there?"

Junhyung scoffed. "Yah." He hit your head lightly with the paper he had rolled up. 

"You know I'm never good at this romantic stuff."

"You aren't?" you pouted "I didn't know."

"You don't?

"Of course I do pabo." you stuck your tongue out.

Junhyung was ready to pinch your cheeks when Hyunseung entered the classroom with Kikwang.

"Oh hey, guys." Junhyung smirked.

"What were you doing?" Kikwang asked, chuckling a little.

"Oh, that." he smiled at you "We were just going to kiss.. right ~~~~-ah?"

You blushed. "What?" you gasped.

"See?"

Kikwang held back his laugh. Hyunseung faked a cough.

"So uh.. ~~~~. You got the script?" Hyunseung asked.

"Yeah--"

Junhyung gave the script to Hyunseung. "Its here." he said. 'its really funny. And hey, she said she wouldn't mind if you modify it a little."

You punched his arm and he winced a little but acted like nothing happened.

You wriggled your nose. He's getting used to it? you thought.

"Oh hey!" Kikwang laughed. "Junhyung you're Romeo?!"

Junhyung rolled his eyes.

"There are a few extra characters I added into the story. Just so that the others can join in the fun too." you said. " It isn't as cheesy and romanticly crazy as the original Romeo and Juliet." you paused. "But there is still romance."

If I even know what romance really means you thought again.

Hyunseung smirked. "Check this out." he pointed somewhere on the paper. "Kim Bum's Count Paris."

You blushed. You always blushed when you thought of him lately. You wondered why... and Kim Bum hasn't been speaking to you lately. You wonder if you did something wrong that offended him...

"And Juliet's Hyuna?" Kikwang asked, confused.

Junhyung coughed and choked "Hyuna? Cheongmal? I can't do it hyung~" he whined.

Hyunseung shrugged. "Too bad. If we change it now, we have to change many other things in the script as well. Let's just go with what ~~~~ wrote."

You leaned your back against the wall and heaved a sigh. You purposely made it that way. That Juliet was Hyuna and Count Paris was Kim Bum. It just means that they would not end up together. But somewhere inside of you, lies another part of you that questioned why you even have Kim Bum love Hyuna in the story.

It didn't make sense. Something just didn't fit in somewhere.

Hyunseung noticed that you were uncomfortable and quickly changed the subject.

"We should tell the others about it this as soon as possible. We have little time." he said "I'll tell Hyuna, Kim Bum, Doojoon and Jihyun."

He looked at Junhyung "And I trust you to tell Sohyun, Gayoon, And the rest of the girls."

"Even Dara and Min Young-sshi?"

"Of course!" he sighed. "They are part of us now. Of course you have to tell them too."

Junhyung scratched the back of his head, embarassed. "Right."

Hyunseung then turned to Kikwang "You tell Yoseob, Dongwoon, Min Ho and Il Woo, okay?"

Kikwang nodded "okay."

You laughed a little. Although Kikwang was the president of the club, sometimes you couldn't help but feel that Hyunseung was the president instead.

"Thanks guys." you smiled. "I owe you."

"No problem." Junhyung grinned.

"No hyuung~! She owes us of course!"

You cocked your head to the side.

Kikwang sent a message to Junhyung through his eyes and both their pair of eyes brightened when Junhyung finally got the message.

"Ice cream!" they both yelled at the same time.

Hyunseung shook his head with a grin.

You simply smiled. It felt nice to know you owe them somehow...

You wondered why.

[Kim Bum's POV]

Kim Bum sighed and stared at the clear blue sky from the rooftop. It was still winter and it was freezing cold but he didn't give a damn. He needed the fresh air. And this was just the perfect place.

The rooftop.

He sipped his can of coffee milk when the door to the rooftop creaked open.

He sat up and looked at the direction of the door.

It was Hyuna.

"Oh." he smiled. "Hey Hyuna."

"Hi." she said shyly and sat beside him.

"Do you know?" she asked him suddenly after a moment of silence and tranquility.

"Know what?" Kim Bum asked, sipping his drink.

"You're Count Paris in the play we're gonna be acting in." she smiled.

"Oh." he put the empty can down. "So who's Romeo and Juliet?"

He was really hoping that Juliet was you. That maybe you wanted to be Juliet. His Juliet.

"Romeo's Junhyung oppa." she said slowly "And... Juliet.. is me." she blushed.

He felt his hopes shatter. And so did his heart. For maybe.. the tenth time?

"Oh I see." he muttered.

"Oppa?"

"yeah?"

"Are you still mad at me?" she asked, with a shaky voice.

"Me?" he asked, baffled. "Why would I be mad at you?"

"Because... I dumped you last time."

He chuckled. "Nah. you should be the one mad at me and I should be the one asking you that question."

"So you're not mad?"

"Nope."

"Oh." she smiled. "Do you... like someone else now?"

He really wanted to tell her that he never actually liked her but that would just break her heart. Every girl's heart is fragile. One crack and its gone. And he really wanted to tell her that he DOES like someone else now. But... he wasn't very sure if he's supposed to tell something like that to Hyuna, of all people.

"Maybe." he shrugged. "I'm not sure."

She looked away for a while and Kim Bum could hear her heavy breaths.

He bit his lips. Was he too harsh?

"Um Hyuna," he called.

She turned to him, looking as fine as ever. "Neh?"

"When does rehearsal start?"

"Every Tuesday Thursday and Saturday. Starting tomorrow."

He slumped down against the wall. 

It was gonna be hell.