Attracted to You

Angel and Devil of Love

[Dara's POV]

I walked into the library with a high stack of books in my hands. Miss Jiyeon just couldn't bring them here herself, could she?

I felt a tap on my shoulder and peeked from the side of the books. "Ah annyeonghaseyo Ms.Choi. I'm returning the books that Miss Jiyeon has borrowed from the library."

"Alright." She said, looking up and down the stack of books. "I can see that." she smiled "But make sure you don't make noise okay? Its rowdy enough as it is."

"Rowdy?" I asked, confused. In the library? 

I walked further into the library and soon enough many voices can be heard. Something about.. kiss.. Kim Bum... Hold on. KIM BUM?

I put the books down on a random table and approached a few girls who were gossipping loudly about it.

"Hey."

"Unnie." they chorused.

"What are you talking about?"

The tallest girl there answered " We heard from the higher ups. That at the canteen, Kim Bum oppa.. kissed.." she blushed.

"~~~~ unnie." the shortest girl finished.

My eyes widened "Really?!" I gasped.

"Why?"

"Don't know."

I rushed out of the library, completely forgetting that I have to put the stack of books back.

"Yah. Sandara-sshi! Where do you think you're going?" Ms. Choi called from behind me.

"I'll be right back!" I yelped.

[Il Woo's POV]

I can't believe he kissed her. He didn't even kiss Tae Hee even though he loved her before.

I think he's finally screwed. Hah. After all this time trying to act cool, he's finally lost it.

Well serves him right. He didn't listen to my advice.

"Opppaaaaaa~"

I gulped. I could recognize that voice anywhere.

I turned around and walked away very VERY quickly.

Unfortunately she didn't get my message. She started running.

People started looking at us and I couldn't take it anymore. I turned to give her my darkest glare ever but she was already in mid air. And in the next second, she was on top of me. 

"Ah. Damn it. Why did you have to-"

As soon as I recovered from the fall and opened my eyes, I saw her big brown eyes stare straight into mine and her cheeks tinted with a light shade of pink. 

I found her eyes quite attractive. It was like something invisible was pulling me towards her. I got up slowly and stopped only a few centimetres away.

We stayed like that without moving for a while until we heard a guy shout "Dara-sshi and Il Woo hyung are going out too?!!"

A big crowd surrounded us and she pulled away from me, looking away. She looked around trying to find an opening in the crowd and quickly darted out as soon as she found one.

At that moment I received a text message. Many phones rung at the same time.

I flipped my cell on and read the message. "New couple part II!" which was right above the last one which is Kim Bum and ~~~~'s.

I didn't even bother reading the rest of it because everybody that surrounded me looked at me right after reading the message.

Damn. Now I'M screwed.