101

Angel and Devil of Love

"Bye unnie!" the girls waved at Dara who was leaving the court with a somewhat heavy heart.

She waved back at them before heaving a long deep sigh. It felt like something was weighing down on her but she didn't know exactly what it was. Was it Il Woo? But she didn't have the right to feel that way because of him. Because its not like they share a special relationship or something. They are just friends. Right?

So why was she so down? 

Maybe it was just that time of the month. 

She kept walking with her head down and suddenly she bumped into someone. Her eyes widened and she immediately bowed as an apology. "Omo! mianhe." she smiled.

She looked up and her smile immediately dropped. 

Il Woo frowned. He couldn't understand why they were so distant lately either. But she never talked to him, so.. it wasn't his fault. She was usually always the one who livens up the mood. It almost feels as if you took her cheery attitude away from her. Kind of like you her energy out of her. If Kim Bum heard what he was thinking, he would've got himself a broken body part by now.

"Hey." Il Woo said awkwardly.

"...Hi."

Il Woo scratched the back of his neck. "Um.. how've you been doing?"

Dara sniffed. She missed his voice so much. She felt like its been years since she last heard it. "Fine.."

They stood there awkwardly until Dara decided to leave first. "Well I'll be leaving." she took a few steps forward. "See you tomorrow?" 

"Yeah." 

She walked away leaving a very let down Il Woo rooted to the ground.

He gazed at her retreating back until she turned at a corner. *What in the world made us this way?* he thought sadly.

~~~~

The door slid aside loudly. Min Young looked up at Kim Bum. She smiled warmly  "You're here."

He went to your other side hurriedly "What happened?"

She shrugged. "Well she was asleep all throughout class."

He pouted "That's all?" She nodded. "Then why is she in the nurse's office?"

"Because I thought she needed the rest."

Rest? 

Min Young understood the expression on his face and smiled secretly. "Yeah. She's always like this when she doesn't sleep for more than 24 hours. There was a time when this happened before and she wouldn't wake up. I had to cover for her." she chuckled.

"Oh."

"I'll be going now then." Min Young stood up.

"Wait," Kim Bum whispered "where are you going?"

She raised her eyebrow "Home? That's fine with you right?" 

He moved not a limb and never said a word but she just left him there, hanging, just like that.

He sighed and took Min Young's seat since it was more comfortable.

He held your hand that poked out from the blanket and softly gazed at your features.

Halfway through, his eyelids started to feel heavy and as his eyes traced the shape of your lips, he fell into a deep slumber beside you.